Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615617 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Ozkar:
yeah... Someone here even said he's starting to dislike Messi because others pass to him a lot. And that people would prefer to play with Ronaldo. Forgetting that the others get goal scoring chances a lot and mess up more often than they score.

Reason I've been avoiding this thread lately. I'd just read comments by supposed fans and shake my head.

Who spew this trash on this thread? Damn I didn't see that.

However, there's need for you to identify or quote the person instead of generalizing.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2019
haymekus:

Sometimes, I think it's high time we move pass this Messi era stuff, so that other players can reach their true potential in as much as he remains the best footballer. I'm just tired of watching players always pass the ball to him
Also this one . VivalaByke , jungle justice this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
HAHAHAHA
If not for PassToMessi where would Barcelona be?
Who u want mek dem giv?
Rakitic? Coutinho? Vidal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2019
biomustry:
HAHAHAHA
Who u want mek dem giv?
Suarez na grin

Messi is apparently the reason Suarez cannot convert decent chances.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
on this thread its best to just ignore some people, even myself.

In other news, how can Coutinho be helped? The guy no just wan get ginja, he rarely plays well. Is this spiritual?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
gustav25:

Here it is ... Anyday this moronic person speaks you , jungle justice him

OMO, comparing Messi with Ronaldo is a big insult. While Messi feeds and builds a team, Ronaldo gets fed from a built team.

Any Barca fan that equates Messi with Ronaldo needs a brain check.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
biomustry:
HAHAHAHA
Who u want mek dem giv?

#PASSTOMESSI will always deliver La Liga. But to win UCL, you need #PasstoMessi + goals from other strikers. Suarez, Dembele and Coutinho must step up. I won't stop criticizing Suarez especially for scoring just 1 goal in 2 years of UCL

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
gustav25:

Here it is ... Anyday this moronic person speaks you , jungle justice him
Lmao.

1. I'm not moronic. I'm not gonna warn you again.

2. Where's the falsehood in what I said?

3. The passtoMessi people are complaining about is, other players need to be coached to take certain decisions on their own. Rather than, mindlessly passing to Messi, even if you're in a better position than him to do something useful. I get, he has been the most important player in every team he has played in, but PassToMessi has never been this bad.

There were moments when Alena and Dembele were in clear position to shoot. Even Alba. But they, out of nowhere, decided to pass to Messi, who was farther from the goal than they were. You get?

No one is castigating pass to Messi. It has always been in existence. But it's the coach's job to make sure other options are readily available if PassToMessi fails, which has failed in certain matches, by the way.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Isomerizm:
Lmao.

3. The passtoMessi people are complaining about is, other players need to be coached to take certain decisions on their own. Rather than, mindlessly passing to Messi, even if you're in a better position than him to do something useful. I get, he has been the most important player in every team he has played in, but PassToMessi has never been this bad.

There were moments when Alena and Dembele were in clear position to shoot. Even Alba. But they, out of nowhere, decided to pass to Messi, who was farther from the goal than they were. You get?

No one is castigating pass to Messi. It has always been in existence. But it's the coach's job to make sure other options are readily available if PassToMessi fails, which has failed in certain matches, by the way.

4qu

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Isomerizm:
Lmao.

You deserve my like.

The way dembele dropped shook me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Debroslink:

OMO, comparing Messi with Ronaldo is a big insult. While Messi feeds and builds a team, Ronaldo gets fed from a built team.

Any Barca fan that equates Messi with Ronaldo needs a brain check.
While Ronaldo delivers in the biggest stage and win trophy's with his country Messi disappears in the Champions league and flops with Argentina. Your Goat has 0 international trophy and he is 31....Fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
The robot is back! If you know, you know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Neymar1095:

While Ronaldo delivers in the biggest stage and win trophy's with his country Messi disappears in the Champions league and flops with Argentina. Your Goat has 0 international trophy and he is 31....Fraud.

Neymar: "While I needed support and strongly in Barcelona, the man came. The best player in the world. He gave me everything. Leo is a very dear person to me.."

https://twitter.com/Messilizer/status/1099948658538237952?s=20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
IKON360:
on this thread its best to just ignore some people, even myself.

In other news, how can Coutinho be helped? The guy no just wan get ginja, he rarely plays well. Is this spiritual?
He needs deliverance!
I don't know what to say bout that guy. EV is playing him continuously recently; ironically, that seems the only solution to his problem cos idk how worse he'd be if he's left on the bench.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
ayoalani:

He needs deliverance!
I don't know what to say bout that guy. EV is playing him continuously recently; ironically, that seems the only solution to his problem cos idk how worse he'd be if he's left on the bench.
nobody seems to understand his problem, he is being started at his 2nd most preferred position, Messi and co keep passing to him, everybody is supporting him, yet he just vows to be "waka pass" match after match, at least let him be missing chances like Suarez na, or get yellow card or even red. Just enter field then disappear. Na wa o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ayobami7(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
forca barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Neymar gets emotional about Messi: When I needed help, the best on earth was always there to help me

Even neymar knows what he is missing at barca but his 419 robot keeps talking trash on Nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
smiley .I actually kind of respect that guy, its much more harder to be that rétàrdèd than it is to be very smart

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good evening, so I watched one video on YouTube, one guy did a video of Messi's best 70 goals in La Liga. And I understood something about this "pass-to-Messi" thing. We the fans are so in awe of Messi that we forget that even his teammates are ALSO in awe of him. We love to see Messi sprinkle star dust on the pitch, his team mates ALSO want to see that. Suarez on his day could score some incredible goals, Neymar, Iniesta, David Villa, Rakitic and Dembele too, thunderous volleys, delectable chips, exquisite curls etc but Messi makes even the most simple of things seem magical, from his first touch, his finishes, his dribbles etc. Who no like to watch better thing??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2019
This Maga club signed Boateng to be a no show player angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2019
gustav25:
This Maga club signed Boateng to be a no show player angry grin grin grin grin
He's that friend you call when u don't have anybody to help you. He's more like the laaaaast option; and he's the only football player that would play that role without complaining...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Ter

Semendo pique Clement Alba

Rakitic Busquet

Dembele Messi Malcom

Suarez

Can we play like this pls������
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Ask valverde
cumz:
Ter

Semendo pique Clement Alba

Rakitic Busquet

Dembele Messi Malcom

Suarez

Can we play like this pls������

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Auwal8501(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mcleo007:
Great club, great team, great fans. We are Culeans!
cool
Mcleo007:
Great club, great team, great fans. We are Culeans!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Were una dey abi no analysis today? Abeg were I fit stream the match live?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Stegen;

Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba;,

Roberto, Busquets, Rakitic;

Messi, Suarez, Dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Looking at our bench, I just can't believe Barcelona spent €160M on Coutinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
tesppidd:
Stegen;

Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba;,

Roberto, Busquets, Rakitic;

Messi, Suarez, Dembele.

The lineup is okay, apart from maybe Roberto in midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
mcdreeezy:

The lineup is okay, apart from maybe Roberto in midfield.

Calm, Roberto is the prince of Classico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
cumz:

Calm, Roberto is the prince of Classico
That's the only consolation I'm holding on to. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Messi to drop a disaster class today.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Were can I stream the game

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.