Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613271 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:
That's a statement of a typical wankker.

As a Ronaldo asss kisser I could understand why it is so hard for you to fathom that a player can deliver a masterclass without scoring a goal.

Something a Ronaldo worshipper could never understand.

Four finals 0 goals 0 assist 4L
0 goals through out the knock stage to the final.
0 trophy with Argentina. What a Goat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:
Eder
E' fuccking der.
Say the name!
Of course. Portugal magically landed up in a final didn't they?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

Four finals 0 goals 0 assist 4L
0 goals through out the knock stage to the final.
0 trophy with Argentina. What a Goat
WHEN HE PLAYS:

*2004 semi final against Greece he plays and they lose.
*2006 semi final against France he plays and they lose.
*2010 world cup second round against Germany he plays and they lose.
*2012 euros semi final against Spain he plays and they lose.
*2014 world cup he plays and they flip in the group stages.
*2017 confederations cup semi final against Chile he plays and they lose.

WHEN HE DOES NOT PLAY;

*2016 Euros final against France Cristaino Ronaldo MISSES and Portugal finally win a trophy. FINALLY.

*2017 confederations cup 3rd place against Mexico Cristiano Ronaldo MISSES and Portugal win their second Medal.
*2018/19 UEFA nations' league Cristaino Ronaldo is MISSING and Portugal goes all the way to the semi final

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Melvyn11:

Of course. Portugal magically landed up in a final didn't they?
No;

But Argentina magically landed in those 2 copa america finals which they only lost on penalties.

They also magically landed at the great FIFA world cup final.

Yes they did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kids!!!!!
See them using curse words on top Messi/Ronaldo debate.

These guys don't know you and never will. Guess what? While you're busy arguing and cursing yourselves out and fighting with your keyboard, they're making thousands of dollars daily.

Make una get sense nau!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Kids!!!!!

These guys don't know you and never will. Guess what? While you're busy arguing and cursing yourselves out and fighting with your keyboard, they're making thousands of dollars daily.

Make una get sense nau!!
u won't blame the lad defending messi cud those trolls are fools.
I hv ntn against Ronaldo just that his fans boys r as.s lickers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Kids!!!!!

Make una get sense nau!!
Relax geeee.

Personally this is my idle time.

It doesn't stop me from doing my job, getting my money.

People need to look at it this way;

Whether we praise them, we spend our time and they don't know we exist.

Whether we yab them, we spend our time and they dont know we exist.

Celebrities cannot only be praised, they must be insulted too.

Praising or Insulting, there is no difference.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Kids!!!!!

Make una get sense nau!!
I yab Ronaldo, not because I deny his greatness.

He is the third best goal scorer in the history of the game after Pele and Messi.
He is most definitely one of the greatest footballers of all time.

But I yab him because his fans think that he's better than Messi,

And that, i think is a great big Charade.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:
WHEN HE PLAYS:

*2004 semi final against Greece he plays and they lose.
*2006 semi final against France he plays and they lose.
*2010 world cup second round against Germany he plays and they lose.
*2012 euros semi final against Spain he plays and they lose.
*2014 world cup he plays and they flip in the group stages.
*2017 confederations cup semi final against Chile he plays and they lose.

WHEN HE DOES NOT PLAY;

*2016 Euros final against France Cristaino Ronaldo MISSES and Portugal finally win a trophy. FINALLY.

*2017 confederations cup 3rd place against Mexico Cristiano Ronaldo MISSES and Portugal win their second Medal.
*2018/19 UEFA nations' league Cristaino Ronaldo is MISSING and Portugal goes all the way to the semi final
I have no business with Ronaldo. Stop disturbing my mentions with Ronaldo up and down. Messi being a fraud with Argentina is the koko. Trashed 4:0 by Germany in 2010, ghosting in the knock out stage in 2014, Disgraced by France in 2018, Losing Copa to Chile twice sending a penalty to mars then retiring. 4finals 4L 0 goals 0 assist....Fraud.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

I have no business with Ronaldo. Stop disturbing my mentions with Ronaldo up and down. Messi being a fraud with Argentina is the koko. Trashed 4:0 by Germany in 2010, ghosting in the knock out stage in 2014, Disgraced by France in 2018, Losing Copa to Chile twice sending a penalty to mars then retiring. 4finals 4L 0 goals 0 assist....Fraud.
see this subhuman.

who cares what business you have or do not have.

the only business you have is being stupiid on nairaland.

I just hope you're not this challenged in real life.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

Lionel Messi for Argentina;

*Top Argentina Goal Scorer of all time.
*Top Argentina Assist maker of all time.
*Olympic Gold Winner.
*Under 20 World Cup.
*Under 20 World Cup Golden Ball winner.
*Under 20 World Cup Golden boot winner.
*Copa America Golden Ball Winner.
*World Cup Silver Medal Winner.
*Copa America Silver Medal Winner.
*FIFA World Cup Golden Ball Winner.

If this is fraud then your life is a fraud.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:
*Top Argentina Goal Scorer of all time. *Top Argentina Assist maker of all time. *Olympic Gold Winner. *Under 20 World Cup. *Under 20 World Cup Golden Ball winner. *Under 20 World Cup Golden boot winner. *Copa America Golden Ball Winner. *World Cup Silver Medal Winner. *Copa America Silver Medal Winner. *FIFA World Cup Golden Ball Winner.

We need to investigate the circumstances of your conception.
Messi with Argentina 4finals 4L 0 goals 0 assist 1 shameful retirement .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:

*Top Argentina Goal Scorer of all time.
*Olympic Gold Winner.
*Under 20 World Cup.

We need to investigate the circumstances of your conception.
Top goal scorer and assist of all time but when it really matters 0 goals and 0 assist in 4 finals. star padding against Nigeria and Iran lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

Top goal scorer and assist of all time but when it really matters 0 goals and 0 assist in 4 finals. star padding against Nigeria and Iran lol.

Messi can't thrive outside Barcelona . Pep and xavi actually gave this system player a career. just like how viruses can't survive outside the human body.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Una get time to argue with these people. Giroud>>>Ronaldo and Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

ICPC needs to investigate how you exist.
How can one person keep insisting on being stupiid even with attempts to save him from himself?

Your partner Melvyn11 just reminded us that teams do not get to finals miraculously.

Melvyn11:

Messi can't thrive outside Barcelona . Pep and xavi actually gave this system player a career. just like how viruses can't survive outside the human body.
Partner in dumbolisis.

He's beginning to infect you!

This is Messi's achievement for Argentina.

Top Argentina Goal Scorer of all time.
*Olympic Gold Winner.
*Under 20 World Cup.

Even your animalistic logic can't wish them away.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Melvyn11:

And that's how Ronaldo keeps setting his country backward.

He would need to feign an injury in the important games of Euro 2020 so that Portugal can defend their trophy ooh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

Messi with Argentina 4finals 4L 0 goals 0 assist 1 shameful retirement .
Check out your MCM Ronaldo's finals you intellectual retarrd!

First final?
Second final
World cup final..............

At least you do have to get to a final before making a goal and assist.

I have checked the team sheets of all the finals in recent memory,

Can't find Cristiano Ronaldo!
Can't find Neymar!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:
How can one person keep insisting on being stupiid even with attempts to save him from himself?

Your partner Melvyn11 just reminded us that teams do not get to finals miraculously.

Partner in dumbolisis.

*Olympic Gold Winner.
*Under 20 World Cup.

ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

Last 3 FIFA world cup finals team sheets,
No Ronaldo.

Last 3 Euro finals team sheets,
No Ronaldo.

So how's he gonna get a world cup final goal or assist?

How's he gonna get a euros final goal and assist?

Like i told you before your education is a fraud.

What you had was a mis-education.

Eeeeediit

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:

Partner in dumbolisis.

*Olympic Gold Winner.
*Under 20 World Cup.

These are Messi's various L's for Argentina.

4finals 4L 0 goal 0 assist one retirement only to come back and get bleeped out in the round of 16.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

ok
A word of advice

Your posts really do give you away

In real life you must be a very stupiid person

No pun intended

So do not be fooled by the little 'likes' you get here and there.

Try to always keep your mouth shut where there are a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

These are Messi's various L's for Argentina.

4finals 4L 0 goal 0 assist one retirement only to come back and get bleeped out in the round of 16.

If you were a biitch (I think you are) you would keep coming back for more.

Show me Ronaldo's name on the last 6 tournaments finals team sheets,

And I will be convinced that I've been overrating your stupidity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:

Partner in dumbolisis.

*Olympic Gold Winner.
*Under 20 World Cup.

Are these the reasons he have 0 goals and assist in all his final for Argentina?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kimbeast:

Are these the reasons he have 0 goals and assist in all his final for Argentina?
Dumbo assists only become assists if they are converted. Hope your are at least a tad smarter than Neymar1095 to understand.

Ask Aguero and Higuain what happened to Messi's assists.

Afterall he's a Number 10 for Argentina.

Now Dumbo, tell me about Ronaldo's goals and assists in finals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kimbeast:

Bwhahaha he will reply with Ronaldo just wait he has nothing to counter that fact..........lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

Bwhahaha he will reply with Ronaldo just wait he has nothing to counter that fact..........lol.
I bet if I ask him why Messi retire he will still call Ronaldo name cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

This cesspit brain is still here?

I told you before, your existence needs to be investigated.

You're just too stupid to be true.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kimbeast:

I bet if I ask him why Messi retire he will still call Ronaldo name cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
The Messi who he claimed is a 10 for Argentina created only one chance against Germany in 90mins lol and it wasn't even for higuain. 4finals 0goal 0 assist but higuain is the problem lol.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kimbeast:

Not funny,

Can't find the humour.

You need to go to jokes section, am not playing around dummy!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

The Messi who he claimed is a 10 for Argentina created only one chance against Germany in 90mins lol and it wasn't even for higuain. 4finals 0goal 0 assist but higuain is the problem lol.
Are you now scared of quoting me?

grin

Quote me scum.

You didn't watch argentina versus germany.

The game went on through the night, your Pops had you observing lights out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:
Typical Barca fans. When they have nothing sensible to say they result to abuse and insults . Fire on jor and expose the fraud
You really know how Barca fans behave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.