Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577689 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Melvyn11:

You really know how Barca fans behave.
I realised I was killing myself trying to make sense to you both.

Cuz you just can't comprehend.

All I've heard from you both is 0 goals 0 assists.
Not a single sense made.

Even my 8 year old nephew knows football better than that.

So iam just right now messing around with you guys, no more serious football talks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
IKON360:

the problem with this post is that it doesn't take into cognizance that Coutinho played extremely well in the latter part of last season, he scored so many goals from the perceived out of position, also Coutinho started matched early this season from the midfield, playing and having an opportunity to dictate play, Messi was injured for a month, all these yet Coutinho has been so underwhelming. So explain it? Cos excluding Andre Gomes I don't know any player we got for a big sum that has been so underwhelming

Played extremely well in what role? See, I don't have time because this discourse will turn into an EV bashing contest on my side which is not necessary. You can Google what Barca fans said this season when Phillipe struggled badly against Levante same team he scored a hat trick against towards the end of last. I can help you out; most people said EV should leave the job the way Mou left for Pogba to flourish. The only reason I did not exactly side in with them is because EV is winning.

When Rijkaard was playing Iniesta in fringe roles and was planning to sell Xavi to Bayern nobody batted an eyelid because he had won 2 league titles and the UCL. But the very minute he stopped winning games, he was let go for another manager who then made the same 2 players become widely regarded as the best midfield pairing in decades.

Enough said.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:

Not a single sense made.

So iam just right now messing around with you guys, no more serious football talks.
boss you are just feedings these troll with attention, OK is enough answer for them

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:

Not a single sense made.

......I stopped Argueing with him when i noticed he is a Juvemadridiot

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

The Messi who he claimed is a 10 for Argentina created only one chance against Germany in 90mins lol and it wasn't even for higuain. 4finals 0goal 0 assist but higuain is the problem lol.

But you told us earlier today that Messi didn't create any chance in the WC final.

Why is your mouth now turning on its own?

Copy and paste Lord.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kimbeast:

Are these the reasons he have 0 goals and assist in all his final for Argentina?

Don't try to run away from the question Dippest is asking y'all. We know Messi has 0 goals and assists..

How many goals and assists does Ronaldo have in international finals?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kimbeast:
Somebody asked you what Messi has won with Argentina and why he has 0 goals in all his final with Argentina instead of you to counter his point you quickly brought Ronaldo and Portugal into a discussion that didn't even mention him. Are Barca fans this insecure undecided undecided

The issue is not about the question asked but what you and your lame folks are trying to prove at all cost.

Messi led his team to 3 finals, "he's a fraud"

Ronaldo led his team to only one final , "he's the GOAT"

That's a very lame way of reasoning.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Still trying to understand how the individual brilliance of a player on the pitch can make a player on the bench great.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
TLona1:

The issue is not about the question asked but what you and your lame folks are trying to prove at all cost.

Messi led his team to 3 finals, "he's a fraud"

Ronaldo led his team to only one final , "he's the GOAT"

That's a very lame way of reasoning.
..... Stop Arguing with Juvemadridiots

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

Baba you are just a shameless lier unable to accept the fact that Messi is a disgrace with Argentina. Messi against Germany dropped a disaster class. 0 goals 0 assist No shot on target No big chances created absolutely nothing. If it's real betis he will dribble 10people and score. Fraud
if you don't know the meaning of big chances created then you more stupid than I thought tlona1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
TLona1:

Don't try to run away from the question Dippest is asking y'all. We know Messi has 0 goals and assists..

How many goals and assists does Ronaldo have in international finals?

Ooo you finally agree Messi has been a disaster for Argentina in finals. That's all I wanted to hear. wink grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
TLona1:
Still trying to understand how the individual brilliance of a player on the pitch can make a player on the bench great.

We are still trying to understand how an attacking player who scored 0 goals through out the knock out stage carried Argentina to a world cup final as claimed by Barca fans Olóṣì.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
I hear Barca board are listening to bids for Umtiti, especially from Man utd
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Neymar1095:

We are still trying to understand how an attacking player who scored 0 goals through out the knock out stage carried Argentina to a world cup final as claimed by Barca fans Olóṣì.

yawns.....ur rants 're bcomin stale

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
tesppidd:
Relax geeee.

Personally this is my idle time.

It doesn't stop me from doing my job, getting my money.

People need to look at it this way;

Whether we praise them, we spend our time and they don't know we exist.

Whether we yab them, we spend our time and they dont know we exist.

Celebrities cannot only be praised, they must be insulted too.

Praising or Insulting, there is no difference.
I get you sha. But then, when it's getting too long, it becomes tiring. It looses that thing that makes the argument interesting.

At the end of the day, it's different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2019
IKON360:
I hear Barca board are listening to bids for Umtiti, especially from Man utd

If Lucas of ATM is going 4 €80m to Bavaria ... Then Titi go at least fetch €120m for us. Anything less than that he should stay put..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2019
Neymar1095:

You are even a bigger lie then I thought Lol... what 2 assist? Higuain chance came from krose poor back pass nothing to do with Messi and Palacio chance was from lavezzi. Messi didn't even create shitt against Germany.

Neymar1095:

if you don't know the meaning of big chances created then you more stupid than I thought tlona1

Shut the fúck up you shameless liar.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

If Lucas of ATM is going 4 €80m to Bavaria ... Then Titi go at least fetch €120m for us. Anything less than that he should stay put..
I dont even want Umtiti to go, let him remain even though he disobeyed the Barca medical team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2019
Messi won the award for greatest Barca goal of all time.
1st: Messi solo goal against Getafe 07, at 19
2nd: Messi
3rd: Messi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Pique during an interview at LA Resistencia en Movistar..

Journalist == how often did you fvck this month??
Pique == do the Bernabeu count??
Journalist ==hahahaha...

Journalist ==how much money do you have?
Pique == I have more money than the budget of Espanyol this year.

Savage level 1000
Abeg make una shift so dat I will find space to faint.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2019
IKON360:

I dont even want Umtiti to go, let him remain even though he disobeyed the Barca medical team

Any amount in the region of 120m and above should do the trick. I don't think Titi is indispensable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Journalist ==hahahaha...

Savage level 1000

Woahhhhhh!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2019
homesteady:

Woahhhhhh!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

D thing weak me oooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Journalist ==hahahaha...

Savage level 1000

Damn!

One of the reasons Madrididiots detest Pique. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Journalist ==hahahaha...

Savage level 1000
This is Savage of the highest order. Damn!!!

Real Madrid (Pics1).

and Espanyol(Pics2) right now!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
biomustry:
Messi won the award for greatest Barca goal of all time.
1st: Messi solo goal against Getafe 07, at 19
2nd: Messi
3rd: Messi
Nce one.

But the barca squad are together.

I would be more excited if the awards were for greatest goals in la liga.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Journalist ==hahahaha...

Savage level 1000
Pique is an intelligent chap.

But that Espanyol part was a bit disrespectful and unnecessary.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
TLona1:

Shut the fúck up you shameless liar.

Tlona just leave that 1mbecile alone for now.

We're done with him on this issue.

Until he begins to vomit again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
tesppidd:

Lol.

Unnecessary,,, how?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
tesppidd:

Lol.

Their fans have said so much trash about his wife and himself, so it's not out of place for him to make such comments. That's if he really made the comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.