Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612618 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Pique is an intelligent chap.

But that Espanyol part was a bit disrespectful and unnecessary.

Lol.
The show is a humorous show.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Messi said he’s top 5 players are
Mbape
Neymar
Suarez
Hazard
Aguero

He then said he’ll put Ronaldo side by side with him...

This man just earned my respect ✊

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
cumz:
Messi said he’s top 5 players are Mbape Neymar Suarez Hazard Aguero

This last statement coming from you means you recognise greatness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Pique is an intelligent chap.

But that Espanyol part was a bit disrespectful and unnecessary.

Lol.
Disrespectful? Is this not the same club whose fans were chanting death to pique's innocent child's name. They also insuted his wife.

They always play rough and try to injure our players.

They deserve far worse than that comment. After madrid, we should hate espanyol more.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Olamyyde:

Disrespectful? Is this not the same club whose fans were chanting death to pique's innocent child's name. They also insuted his wife.

They always play rough and try to injure our players.

They deserve far worse than that comment. After madrid, we should hate espanyol more.
lol

My bad then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
cumz:
Messi said he’s top 5 players are
Mbape
Neymar
Suarez
Hazard
Aguero

Na today?

Messi has always always always spoken well of Ronaldo.

He sometimes even subtly rates Ronaldo to his own detriment.

In a way which is quite uncommon between rivals.

As far as their rivalry goes for over a decade now, Messi has been nothing short of class and humility.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Must we sign De Ligt? Umtiti has reduced his worth in the eyes of Barca board, but I'd prefer Umtiti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 4:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Awesome01:

This last statement coming from you means you recognise greatness.

Lol, I’m a Barcelona fan, day 1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 4:17am On Mar 30, 2019
tesppidd:
Na today?

Messi has always always always spoken well of Ronaldo.

He sometimes even subtly rates Ronaldo to his own detriment.

In a way which is quite uncommon between rivals.

As far as their rivalry goes for over a decade now, Messi has been nothing short of class and humility.

Yh maybe to his own detriment, there’s no lie in that... but mannnsss so humble
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:57am On Mar 30, 2019
cumz:

Yh maybe to his own detriment, there’s no lie in that... but mannnsss so humble
Because the average guy never comes out that way about a rival.

So yes he's class and humility.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2019
IKON360:
Must we sign De Ligt? Umtiti has reduced his worth in the eyes of Barca board, but I'd prefer Umtiti
De ligt has the potential to be the next baresi or maldini. He has a higher ceiling than de jong. We can't just let this opportunity pass especially when he wants to play for barca too.

As much as it pains me to say it, umtiti may never be world class again because of his injury and the board should let him go where he will be a consistent starter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Olamyyde:

De ligt has the potential to be the next baresi or maldini. He has a higher ceiling than de jong. We can't just let this opportunity pass especially when he wants to play for barca too.

As much as it pains me to say it, umtiti may never be world class again because of his injury and the board should let him go where he will be a consistent starter.
How Umtiti will be looking at Lenglet!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2019
Truth be told, Umtiti became greedy after a stellar season and wanted to put Barça in a corner, but Lenglet happened.
Now Umtiti has a bigger and harder task of taking back his position at the centre back than he has of convincing Barça to improve his contract and salary!

Whatever you do, don't get greedy unless you are Messi!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Olamyyde:

De Ligt is good but he is not that pacey, he is intelligent and good in the air but he isn't what we need. We need a back up left back and a striker not another defender. Our midfield has just Alena and Arthur below 28 (Coutinho is confused) the rest are above 30. Why are we rushing to sign another CB?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
philfearon:
Truth be told, Umtiti became greedy after a stellar season and wanted to put Barça in a corner, but Lenglet happened.
Now Umtiti has a bigger and harder task of taking back his position at the centre back than he has of convincing Barça to improve his contract and salary!

Whatever you do, don't get greedy unless you are Messi!
the Umtiti problem started when he had an injury towards the end of last season, instead of him to relax and heal properly, he went to the world cup with that injury and played virtually all the matches of France, worsening the injury. He has also refused surgery so all these plus how much Lenglet is improving is to his detriment. But I still dont want him to go...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Because lenglet is performing u guys should put respect on umtitis name o
He is a world class defender/world cup winner and wen he is fully fit will be our 1st choice no doubt
At this stage of our treble hunt we need defenders that can score frm corner /set piece
So an umitit /pique partnership is preferred
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2019
IKON360:

De Ligt is good but he is not that pacey, he is intelligent and good in the air but he isn't what we need. We need a back up left back and a striker not another defender. Our midfield has just Alena and Arthur below 28 (Coutinho is confused) the rest are above 30. Why are we rushing to sign another CB?
Heard Barça are going after Moreno as a left back option. Plus Jovic is still under the radar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2019
IKON360:

the Umtiti problem started when he had an injury towards the end of last season, instead of him to relax and heal properly, he went to the world cup with that injury and played virtually all the matches of France, worsening the injury. He has also refused surgery so all these plus how much Lenglet is improving is to his detriment. But I still dont want him to go...
Yeah, true.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2019
Olamyyde:

What's the hype about this player
i prefer barca to stick with todibo than buy that over-priced player who has not won anything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2019
snrman:
He is a world class defender/world cup winner and wen he is fully fit will be our 1st choice no doubt
At this stage of our treble hunt we need defenders that can score frm corner /set piece
Imagine saying umtiti might never become world class again,
a player who was the best defender in la liga last season,
even with the performance of lenglet this season he hasn't reached half of umtiti 2017/2018.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Ibukzy:
even with the performance of lenglet this season he hasn't reached half of umtiti 2017/2018.
i totally agree with u. I watched a match he played with France during this qualifiers umtiti is still class mehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Isomerizm:
Heard Barça are going after Moreno as a left back option. Plus Jovic is still under the radar.
which Moreno? If its Liverpool's Moreno, they better forget about it and bring back that dude we sold to Everton or buy Shaw from Man utd

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2019
snrman:
ahn ahn who is disrespecting Umtiti now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ibukzy:
What's the hype about this player
i prefer barca to stick with todibo than buy that over-priced player who has not won anything.
Tobido?? He was virtually unknown until 2019!

De ligt has been a boss since he was 17. Did u watch the Europa league final the year manu won it? He was bossing the match.

Heck, he kept ronaldo in his pocket when portugal faced Netherlands at just 18 years or so.

Lewandowski and mbappe are also great players that have been found in his pocket. He is an ajax captain at just 19 years.

He is also the current European golden boy winner, probably the first defender to win it sef.

Some people mention mbappe but for me De ligt is the next big thing!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ibukzy:
Do u know the kind of injury he had? The same injury that ended puyol's career. It is a career ending injury.

Injury does not give a Bleep about past achievements. Ronaldo de lima could have become the GOAT, but injuries bleeped his career.

I love umtiti as a player so much and it hurts me to say he may never reach his former heights again. His first season was a revelation and to me it was better than Arthur's current season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
My own be say , make coach get selection head ache... So may de light come, after all vermalen is leaving
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
IKON360:

We need De ligt badly !!!

How many right footed center back do we have
Just one. What if Pique get injured anytime soon.
At 32 Pique is having his last days as a top flight footballer. Is there any suitable replacement than a talented and 19 year old de ligt I don't think so.

Se you grab.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
i find it ironic that messi scored the greatest goal in barça history with his right foot

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Upnepaa:

We need De ligt badly !!!

How many right footed center back do we have
Just one. What if Pique get injured anytime soon.
At 32 Pique is having his last days as a top flight footballer. Is there any suitable replacement than a talented and 19 year old de ligt I don't think so.

Se you grab.

Buying de ligt is not the problem , but the hype is too much, we heard he pocketed ronaldo but cannot do anything against a certain gnabry
and he is way too over-price,
we also need to maintain our wage structure,as it way overboard

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin Lol this thread had 111101 Posts before this coment

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Meanwhile

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
And why da hell is Messi playing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.