Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603019 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
God punish you marca and madrid! angry angry

They removed messi's paneka freekick goal and made it an own goal so mbappe still has a chance to catch up with him in that farmer's league.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Taguchi:

we must not win the league by 10 points we have a considerable margin for error in the liga

man United is the priority
Man utd match is Valverde's newest most important match of his Barca career

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:25am On Apr 01, 2019
Olamyyde:

They removed messi's paneka freekick goal and made it an own goal so mbappe still has a chance to catch up with him in that farmer's league.
If am not mistaken Marca only awards the pichichi not the European shoe.

I think UEFA still credits Messi with the goal.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mrmoore14(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2019
Did Barca just sign Alex iwobi for €90m

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2019
tesppidd:
If am not mistaken Marca only awards the pichichi not the European shoe.

I think UEFA still credits Messi with the goal.
They determine both pichichi and golden shoe now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Mrmoore14:
Did Barca just sign Alex iwobi for €90m
April fool cool

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olamyyde:

was it not an own goal?..the keeper would have saved that ball if not for that useless defender that nod the ball into the net..

bro, don't be blinded by your love for that midget.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
wink

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Happy April mehn the best month my month wink

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
angry

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
ucsquare:

was it not an own goal?..the keeper would have saved that ball if not for that useless defender that nod the ball into the net..

I don't take the ramblings of inane madridiots seriously!

As long as the shot was on target, the fact that the shot was deflected does not make it an own goal. That's football!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
IKON360:

the Umtiti problem started when he had an injury towards the end of last season, [b]instead of him to relax and heal properly, he went to the world cup with that injury and played virtually all the matches of France, [/b]worsening the injury. He has also refused surgery so all these plus how much Lenglet is improving is to his detriment. But I still dont want him to go...

I don't think any player would "relax" for the world. If permitted, an injured player will love to be there, even if it's just to get listed, save when the injury is manageable.
Your points are valid though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
ucsquare:

was it not an own goal?..[b]the keeper would have saved [/b]that ball if not for that useless defender that nod the ball into the net..

seriously?

keeper would have saved that ball?

go watch again.

the keeper had no chance!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
tesppidd:
seriously?

keeper would have saved that ball?

go watch again.

the keeper had no chance!

Had same argument at ball house yesterday. Lotta people didn't have a clear view of the goal.
Ball would've entered the net before the goalie get there. If at all, he got there, I'm sure it'd have been saved inside the net.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
funkyjms:

Had same argument at ball house yesterday. Lotta people didn't have a clear view of the goal.
Ball would've entered the net before the goalie get there. If at all, he got there, I'm sure it'd have been saved inside the net.
the ball had already hit the defender's head before the keeper even made any appreciable dive.

that ball was destined for the net.

that was Messi's goal, no fuccking doubt!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olamyyde:

I don't take the ramblings of inane madridiots seriously!

As long as the shot was on target, the fact that the shot was deflected does not make it an own goal. That's football!

Persin nod ball enter net u dey tell me say na deflection..

was even surprised to see messi's name as the scorer, even though its clear to the blind that it was an own goal....but its laliga, anything to please the midget.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
ucsquare:

was even surprised to see messi's name as the scorer, even though its clear to the blind that it was an own goal....but its laliga, anything to please the midget.
Not everyone is as stupid as you. Now run along boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:
angry

who be this clown? here be like ur agbero thread? u drink?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2019
calculator123:

Not everyone is as stupid as you. Now run along boy
cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2019
This has got to be a bloody April fool's joke.

Messi out for 3 to 4 weeks?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2019
tesppidd:

Looool!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
tesppidd:

Na joke sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
ucsquare:

Mumu, Marca experts have reviewed the goal and decided it was Messi's goal.

Oya go and play with sand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Malcom starts.... Messi on the bench. nice from EV but I expected him to also rest alba and luis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
tesppidd:
Mumu, Marca experts have reviewed the goal and decided it was Messi's goal.

Oya go and play with sand.
una dey mind that ucsquare guy? Messi lives rent-free inside his head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Taguchi:
Malcom starts.... Messi on the bench. nice from EV but I expected him to also rest alba and luis

Partial rotation is better than full rotation, lest, we struggle again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
Messi should not even be on the bench.

Don't want him to be put under pressure if we're losing.

I would give this game away.

If we lose we lose.

Don't play Messi at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Olamyyde:

Marca have changed their minds... Messi credited with the goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
tesppidd:
Messi should not even be on the bench.

Don't want him to be put under pressure if we're losing.

I would give this game away.

If we lose we lose.

Don't play Messi at all.
well, losing this game would mean we cannot afford to lose to Atletico else our lead could well be cut down to 4.

I'm all for Messi sitting out this game, but the other players should play to win.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
cumz:

Partial rotation is better than full rotation, lest, we struggle again

I do understand that players need to be in rythm for the UCL but alba and Luis are irreplaceable at this point.. especially alba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingblingz(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Malcom

(1) (2) (3) ... (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.