Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4803308 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) ... (6310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olamyyde:

Why did 2 goals come immediately when semedo came in?
It's your supposition. You're trying to make us believe two goals were supposedly scored simply because Semedo was brought on. And we're asking you how he contributed to the goals. By contribution, I mean, scoring, assisting, setting up a through pass to the assister or creating a defence splitting chance.
But no, for the first goal, you gave us an attack chain, featuring Semedo throwing in a ball to the person who passed to the person who assisted the goal.

For the second goal, you've said nothing so far. Just that Messi scored.

The first answer is invalid because anyone could have thrown that ball to Pique. It didn't require any unique skill to do it. Or you're telling us Semedo has the Mida's touch?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by melodyogonna(m): 1:30am On Apr 23, 2019
Olamyyde:

So the job of our highest earner after messi is to make dummy runs or draw cbs for messi to score?
You think every CF has the ability to distract defenders and draw them out? I think you don't understand the damages this does to a team's defence because you've never been on the receiving side. That is super team work and calculation.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 3:38am On Apr 23, 2019
if we lift the la liga this week then our key players will have lot of rest against liverpool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Dembele and Semedo must start.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Having nostalgic feeling about our 2015 UCL Campaign.
Defeated the champions of England, France, Germany and Italy all the way to the final.
That campaign in my opinion is the greatest UCL campaign Ever.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
No Rakitic today. Good call?

Who should play his position?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
jonsnow92:
Having nostalgic feeling about our 2015 UCL Campaign.
Defeated the champions of England, France, Germany and Italy all the way to the final.
That campaign in my opinion is the greatest UCL campaign Ever.
dude we had the greatest striking trio in European football history, these were the best forwards of their teams, no team could have stopped us. Unfortunately by the next season Enrique was bereft of ideas and so we couldn't win UCL again

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Awesome01:
No Rakitic today. Good call?

Who should play his position?
Alena, Vidal 2nd half
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
To prevent another As Roma , Messi deserved all the rest

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

you do realise dybala doesn't play as cf anymore,unlike last season
higuain was their cf last season not dybala?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Isiterere:
To prevent another As Roma , Messi deserved all the rest
Wow

EV decided to ring the changes tonight

I was expecting him to do that at the weekend against Levante.

Alba, Messi, Rakitic, Busquets, Lenglet, Arthur, all rested.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ibukzy:
higuain was their cf last season not dybala?
I Know,i Wanted To say supporting striker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Valverde rest Messi today some Barca fans still complain. I no just understand wetin Dem want
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why can't Ter Stegen rest?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
line up is ok

maybe bench suarex

aside that cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Vidal shaky, coutinho looking bright
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Awesome01:
Barcelona - Liverpool.

I know Varverde will prefer Coutinho to start on the left, but looking at the speed and agility of Salah, Alba will not be able to overlap so much, so I will prefer starting Dembele on the left to keep their defence troubled.

And on the right back, I think Roberto should start ahead of Semedo because of Mane's quick reaction in counters.
Roberto cannot survive Mane.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
There's a reason Semedo starts UCL away matches cos Valverde being a conservative mofo knows he's better defensively. Barcelona can NEVER win UCL with Roberto as our CONSISTENT right back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ter Stegen doesn't run more than 100m in 3 matches, he doesn't need rest.
We are 2 nil up o, no Messi, no problem. Meanwhile, Valverde should have brought on Malcolm instead of Messi

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
10Dove:
Roberto cannot survive Mane.
so who will survive Mane?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
IKON360:

so who will survive Mane?
This is no question...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Will Arturo be the first player to win Seria A, Bundesliga and Laliga?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Alena looked sharp today...
Laliga crown is coming closer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
andrew444:
Will Arturo be the first player to win Seria A, Bundesliga and Laliga?

You mean he will do what Ronaldo did this season? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
barackodam:

Yes

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Game week 34

La Liga

No team has been confirmed relegated yet.

Game week 31

EPL
Huddersfield relegated

Week 33

Fulham relegated.

Yet, EPL is the most competitive league grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:11am On Apr 24, 2019
Didn't watch the game,

And I was very glad that Messi was left out of the match.

Until I got info that Messi came on in the 60th minute despite leading 2 nil.

Can someone please explain this logic to me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hardebaryor(m): 2:33am On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
Didn't watch the game,

And I was very glad that Messi was left out of the match.

Until I got info that Messi came on in the 60th minute despite leading 2 nil.

Can someone please explain this logic to me?
The game was 0-0 when he started to warm up. The coach will want to win that match. But as he was doing this, the two goals came. If barca have scored before that time, there would be no need for that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2019
hustleranthem:
Valverde rest Messi today some Barca fans still complain. I no just understand wetin Dem want

Sharrap there. I read the whole page and there was no one that complained of Messi being rested. You just wanna troll senselessly.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Hardebaryor:
The game was 0-0 when he started to warm. The coach will want to win that match. But as he was doing this, the two goals came. If barca have scored before that time, there would be no need for that.
if I get you right,

As Messi was warming up then the 2 goals came?

So why didn't he return to the bench?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:54am On Apr 24, 2019
barackodam:

Be teasing Ororo fans there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hardebaryor(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
if I get you right,

As Messi was warming up then the 2 goals came?

So why didn't he return to the bench?
is that ideal? Well...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) ... (6310) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.