Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612551 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
if I get you right,

As Messi was warming up then the 2 goals came?

So why didn't he return to the bench?
Like vv said, it’s good to keep the players fresh and active you can’t just keep them out for long and bring them out to play one match
Match sharpness and rhythm is needed

Plus Messi entered, he didn’t run he didn’t hassle just laying passes and few shots here and there... simple

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
if I get you right,

As Messi was warming up then the 2 goals came?

So why didn't he return to the bench?
maybe to retain match sharpness, seeing as many of us don't want him near the field for this weekend's match. Alba later came on too. Only Coutinho and Suarez keep playing and that's because their style of play requires a steady run of matches, Messi can for 3 matches and still be brilliant, but Coutinho, Suarez, Dembele etc need to constantly be on the pitch to retain match sharpness

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2019
cumz:

Like vv said, it’s good to keep the players fresh and active you can’t just keep them out for long and bring them out to play one match

Plus Messi entered, he didn’t run he didn’t hassle just laying passes and few shots here and there... simple
you've said it already

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2019
cumz:

Okay
He played in training mode.

Cool.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2019
I think Valverde is The Night King. He wants to erase this world from the memory that Malcom exists. undecided

#copied

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2019
IKON360:

maybe to retain match sharpness, seeing as many of us don't want him near the field for this weekend's match. Alba later came on too. Only Coutinho and Suarez keep playing and that's because their style of play requires a steady run of matches, Messi can for 3 matches and still be brilliant, but Coutinho, Suarez, Dembele etc need to constantly be on the pitch to retain match sharpness
Trust me you will see EV play Messi full 93 minutes on Saturday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Olamyyde:
I think Valverde is The Night King. He wants to erase this world from the memory that Malcom exists. undecided

#copied
Savage!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2019
jonsnow92:
Be teasing Ororo fans there.
It is needed.

I wonder what the world would be like if;

*Ronaldo won serie A.
*Ronaldo became the first man to win EPL, La Liga and Serie A.
*Juve was still in the champions league.

It would have been chaos on this thread and in the
world.

Am talking absolute madness!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
It is needed.

I wonder what the world would be like if;

*Ronaldo won serie A.
*Ronaldo became the first man to win EPL, La Liga and Serie A.
*Juve was still in the champions league.

It would have been chaos on this thread and in the
world.

Am talking absolute madness!
Thats when you'll see nihilist typing hello scummies, Lord Ororo of Madeira is the one true king.
All of them just quiet now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2019
jonsnow92:
Be teasing Ororo fans there.

Ha!

Tease bawo?

He's the "Eran oko" naa.

And Vidal is just a m'fucker

How can a m'fucker and an "eran oko" achieve the same feat in the same season?

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
Trust me you will see EV play Messi full 93 minutes on Saturday.
Messi is not playing full time, if you bet it, you will lose extremely. Tell me the last 4 weekends preceding UCL matches that Messi started?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2019
IKON360:

Messi is not playing full time, if you bet it, you will lose extremely. Tell me the last 4 weekends preceding UCL matches that Messi started?
Off the top of my head I give you one;

The date is Tuesday 10th April 2018:

In the UEFA champions league a certain FC Barcelona got humiliated by Roma by 3 goals to nil.

The Saturday before; which was 7th April 2018:

In La Liga Messi started the game against Leganes and scored a hattrick.
We beat Leganes 3-1.

72 hours later, an obviously exhausted Messi ran around the pitch in Rome helplessly as AS Roma ran riot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingblingz(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Dream of every Cule

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
Off the top of my head I give you one;

The date is Tuesday 10th April 2018:

In the UEFA champions league a certain FC Barcelona got humiliated by Roma by 3 goals to nil.

The Saturday before; which was 7th April 2018:

In La Liga Messi started the game against Leganes and scored a hattrick.
We beat Leganes 3-1.

72 hours later, an obviously exhausted Messi ran around the pitch in Rome helplessly as AS Roma ran riot.
mtchw I'm talking of this season you are talking of last season, were we at this stage last season? Last season in Valverde's defence we didn't have Malcolm, Dembele wasn't trusted, Coutinho was ineligible so it had to be Messi and Suarez always. This season is different. Now tell me in our last 8 UCL matches THIS SEASON how many has Messi played full time on the weekend preceding those matches
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
IKON360:

mtchw I'm talking of this season you are talking of last season, were we at this stage last season? Last season in Valverde's defence we didn't have Malcolm, Dembele wasn't trusted, Coutinho was ineligible so it had to be Messi and Suarez always. This season is different. Now tell me in our last 8 UCL matches THIS SEASON how many has Messi played full time on the weekend preceding those matches
He was left out I think only against huesca. He played atletico 90min, vallecano, Valladolid, Espanyol all 90 min

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
IKON360:

Again

Messi played 90 minutes against Athletico on a Saturday.

Then played 90 minutes at Old Trafford 4 days later on Wednesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Sommyroy10:
He was left out I think only against huesca. He played atletico 90min, vallecano, Valladolid, Espanyol all 90 min
Thank you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Very many Barca fans like myself still do not understand the rationale behind playing Messi at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
Very many Barca fans like myself still do not understand the rationale behind playing Messi at all.

Maybe to maintain Momentum... Forward player need to always play to maintain their momentum week in and out...

Midfielders and Defenders don't hv such issue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tundexxy:

Maybe to maintain Momentum... Forward player need to always play to maintain their momentum week in and out...

Midfielders and Defenders don't hv such issue
Well ok.

Like cumz said, Messi didn't exert himself when he came on.

So it's all good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Weekend against Levante.

I would suggest he rests Pique, Busquets and Suarez; who didn't get rest yesterday.

Coutinho Messi Dembele

Arthur Vidal Rakitic

Alba Umtiti Lenglet Roberto

This line up should clinch the trophy once and for us and let's face other business.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
Weekend against Levante.

I would suggest he rests Pique, Busquets and Suarez; who didn't get rest yesterday.

Coutinho Messi Dembele

Arthur Vidal Rakitic

This line up should clinch the trophy once and for us and let's face other business.
Messi, Alba, Lenglet, Rakitic, Arthur, Suarez, Pique, Busi and Roberto shouldn't play this weekend, we should just target draws
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
Weekend against Levante.

Coutinho Messi Dembele

Arthur Vidal Rakitic

Samuel and clement at the back?
Don’t try it again!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
IKON360:

Messi, Alba, Lenglet, Rakitic, Arthur, Suarez, Pique, Busi and Roberto shouldn't play this weekend, we should just target draws
seconded.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
cumz:

Samuel and clement at the back?
Don’t try it again!!!!!
Common man.

Let's not take that game too seriously.

Liverpool on Wednesday is our game of the season!

Anyhow they want to pair let them pair but the bottom line is;

Pique must be rested.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mutherfucking Athletico have scored already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
tesppidd:
Mutherfucking Athletico have scored already.
Nice equalizer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
De Gea ain't been the same since encountering Messi on a cold Tuesday night at the Camp Nou. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Sandro Rosell not guilty after spending 2 years in prison!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 12:05am On Apr 25, 2019
barackodam:

You mean he will do what Ronaldo did this season? grin

Yes

And do what Ronaldo has never done, and will never do - win eight league titles in a row.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2019
BykeLaByke:
De Gea ain't been the same since encountering Messi on a cold Tuesday night at the Camp Nou. cheesy cheesy
He's been poor since the world cup...I guess it's time he moved on or maybe his contract situation is Making him unsettled.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2019
I am happy you guys are beginning to treat Liverpool like the threat they are, one very important player in that Liverpool set up is Robertson, he is their version of Alba, if his overlapping runs is curtailed, then the chances of Liverpool and Mane in particular hurting you is 50% reduced. With the right set up, Barcelona will prevail.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.