Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577095 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 01, 2019
Coutinho14:
i bet if pool had won it would have been an Interesting game to you right? fvck off here nigga
if you did place that bet you would have lost it.particularly,i want ajax to lift the ucl,not liverpool,barca nor tottenham.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2019
TLona1:

Seen from somewhere

Goals against the Prems top 6, this season:
Messi - 6
Firmino - 5
Kane - 4
Mane - 3
Aubameyang - 3
Sterling - 3
Lacazette - 3
Vardy - 3
Salah - 2
Hazard - 1
Lukaku - 0

Wow! This is incredulous. To overscore another league's best strikers against their league's best teams is not beans o. I bow for Messi o.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:39pm On May 01, 2019
Isomerizm:
He'll find it difficult to recover from that miss. He's against the entire world tonight.

That miss has given Liverpool small hope in the second leg, considering our poor form in away matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 01, 2019
sirevee:

Your case is a complete reason why Jesus Wept.... So because Barca is a possessive team, we should forget that we are playing against a formidable high pressing team and not get technical Bros, why na?? This isn't called parking the bus, na counter pressure we day soak. It is a gameplay that requires you beating your opponent strength and then explore it as weakness to knock them out. And to say you didn't enjoy this match means only one thing; YOUR TICKET CAST.
Lol,how times have changed,when mourinho's real madrid won the copa del rey by beating you then,the narrative then was that they were cowards,too scared of playing barca toe to toe.
and secondly i don't gamble,at least i haven't in about 2 years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:41pm On May 01, 2019
The good thing about tonight's match is that we kept a clean sheet. All we need to do in the second leg is to score 2 goals and that'll be the end.

We're in the final already.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:41pm On May 01, 2019
Ozkar:
I swear down! Messi should have just selfishly taken the shot.

Anyway, I'm glad Suarez stepped up tonight. Messi? Best ever to kick a football!

Leo was gassed out, never seen him so gassed, that's why he passed, it was the best option, dembele fluffed his shot sadly

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:42pm On May 01, 2019
I also hope Tottenham beats Ajax and qualifies for the final.

It's easier to beat Tottenham than Ajax.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:45pm On May 01, 2019
Pettily speaking,

Messi+VAR— Xavi and Iniesta is already taking Barca to places.

Ronaldo +VAR– Modric and Kroos got disgraced by small Dutch boys, getting sent out out of the UCL in an embarrassing manner.

How funny.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 01, 2019
Ozkar:
dude, you can't play negative football and have more possession and win 3 nil. Stop being ridiculous and find out what negative football and parking the bus mean.

I shouldn't be wasting time with you. Don't you have a pillow to cry into?
what makes you think every critic,is a pained loser?.that is a very shallow way of thinking i must say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2019
Tundexxy:

The same Psg and Napoli will got beaten in and out if they had qualify and meet Liverpool in this stage..

Believe me!

You may say Redstar won at home against Liverpool in the Cl group.... Liverpool are becoming more dangerous towards the end of season than the beginning and mid.. Check the stat..

The game on Wednesday will be interesting cheesycheesycheesy
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2019
TLona1:

Any one of the two go chop am. Since when? My guy, 2015 don too tey o. This cup is ours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:46pm On May 01, 2019
TLona1:

Abeg let Ajax qualify so we can celebrate the legendary Joan Cruyff In UCL final.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:48pm On May 01, 2019
Awesome01:

Any one of the two go chop am. Since when? My guy, 2015 don too tey o. This cup is ours.

Awesome01:

Very well then grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:49pm On May 01, 2019
I hope we stop blaming EV when he delays before making subs, he delayed and delayed before bringing Dembele on, he brought him on with 5 minutes left to play, Dembele had 2 good chances to score in those 5 minutes and messed it all up.
I love Dembele but he really has a whole lot to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2019
ucsquare:
why dont we just forfeit the match against Levante cos left to me the league is done and dusted...At least it will enable the players to go home, have a nice rest and get back to work to formulate strategies on how to lose and get beaten confortably by Liverpool..
We want to appreciate your presence and witnessing all our success this season, we hope to see you later in the year when we are celebrating the 6th bdo

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:52pm On May 01, 2019
It's been a long time I shouted in excitement and shock when Lionel Messi scores a goal because I feel it doesn't shock me anymore but tonight when Messi scored that freekick goal I screamed and kept screaming.
It was unbelievable.
Thank You Messi..You have absolutely nothing to prove to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2019
TLona1:
Pettily speaking,

Messi+VAR— Xavi and Iniesta is already taking Barca to places.

Ronaldo +VAR– Modric and Kroos got disgraced by small Dutch boys, getting sent out out of the UCL in an embarrassing manner.

How funny.

When Ajax bumped Real Madrid out of the UCL, they said its because Ororo has left .

It angered the Ajax team, so they searched for him and found him in Juventus and bumped him out to complete the bumping. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:54pm On May 01, 2019
Awesome01:

When Ajax bumped Real Madrid out of the UCL, they said its because Ororo has left . It angered the Ajax team, so they searched for him to complete the bumping, found him in Juventus and bumped him out to complete the bumping. grin grin grin
Brilliant!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:56pm On May 01, 2019
Awesome01:

When Ajax bumped Real Madrid out of the UCL, they said its because Ororo has left . It angered the Ajax team, so they searched for him to complete the bumping, found him in Juventus and bumped him out to complete the bumping. grin grin grin

LMAO. grin grin

They're still giving excuses telling us that Juventus players aren't good enough. These same people were the ones that said Ronaldo has made Juventus UCL favorites when he was just signed.

Awon hypocrite oshi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 11:56pm On May 01, 2019
Like I want to talk but the excitement doesn't make me know whatu say! smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 12:00am On May 02, 2019
phaamsaam:

Leo was gassed out, never seen him so gassed, that's why he passed, it was the best option, dembele fluffed his shot sadly
I'd have preferred Messi wasted the ball instead. Even Pique would have tucked that ball home. angry

If Messi didn't pass to Dembele, the conspiracy theorists would come up with tales of how the whole Barca team hates Dembele.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 12:05am On May 02, 2019
simonjassy:

what makes you think every critic,is a pained loser?.that is a very shallow way of thinking i must say.
when it is baseless criticism filled with hurt, it becomes obvious. But then thanks for the words... Pained loser.. I couldn't have thought up a more fitting description.

Barcelona soaked up Liverpool pressure for the first 15 mins of each half as they usually start with such high intensity, and then finished them off and you are here crying about possession that Liverpool didn't even have more of. You can't score 3 unreplied goals by luck.

My friend go and look for somewhere else to cry. Pained loser.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:21am On May 02, 2019
Ozkar:
when it is baseless criticism filled with hurt, it becomes obvious. But then thanks for the words... Pained loser.. I couldn't have thought up a more fitting description.

Barcelona soaked up Liverpool pressure for the first 15 mins of each half as they usually start with such high intensity, and then finished them off and you are here crying about possession that Liverpool didn't even have more of. You can't score 3 unreplied goals by luck.

My friend go and look for somewhere else to cry. Pained loser.
i am truly sorry, to bring this up.i am going to find a place to cry right now.
good night to you

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2019
simonjassy:
i am truly sorry, to bring this up.i am going to find a place to cry right now. good night to you
Wait, this one want make we dey cry say we loose posession
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:58am On May 02, 2019
You guys should stop criticizing Dembele ffs, I felt he was distracted by the player in front of him (I don't know his name), but cut him some slack, players miss goals worse than this and nothing happens, besides he was not the worst player on the pitch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:59am On May 02, 2019
Excallibur:
Wait, this one want make we dey cry say we loose posession
i was just wondering where all the dominating style of play disappeared to.
i dont care who wins this tie as i am all for ajax amsterdam.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:16am On May 02, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Oh. cheesy

Its time to witness Camp Nou get burnt tonight.

Iya yin.
Eni duro WO tan!

Salah and Mane go strip Alba and his goats _naked.

He go be like say dem never play ball before grin

undecided cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:17am On May 02, 2019
Debroslink:

I think this match is greater than Dembele

U were right
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 1:18am On May 02, 2019
simonjassy:

What baffles me here is that barca resorted to the said "negative" tactics they always said epl teams do.
actually i don't feel hurt that liverpool lost but rather i didn't get to watch an interesting game,what can i say,you are a fan,all you care about is winning and i on the otherhand am a neutral,hoping to see some nice free flowing soccer.
baba isn't that what you are criticizing sarri for,
so we should play tiki-taka and lose to Liverpool, for u to be happy.
you go dey OK last last
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 1:20am On May 02, 2019
Ozkar:
dude, you can't play negative football and have more possession and win 3 nil. Stop being ridiculous and find out what negative football and parking the bus mean.

I shouldn't be wasting time with you. Don't you have a pillow to cry into?
nah skekpe fan nah
u know wetin sarri call dem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 1:27am On May 02, 2019
Abeg where is our livescores analyst?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.