Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589498 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 12:31pm On May 02, 2019
idreezbaba:
Ernesto valverde got everything tactically right yesterday. starting Vidal , his main goal yesterday was Barcelona not conceding and he got his job done... he really impressed me yesterday.. I hope he can repeat such feat away.. we just need to score one goal.. after that we are victors .. dembele fffed up tho.. I'm still scared of a 3 goal lead considering our away form!.. but we are going into the match with confidence and also Liverpool will be fatigued considering they have to field their starting 11 this weekend..
keep calm and believe in EV!
Why are you guys afraid of our away form
we have not conceded any goals in the knockout stages of ucl , and have conceded just 4 goals in away matches in the competition this season,
we had also won 3 and draw 2 games away which is the best of any team left int he competition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:41pm On May 02, 2019
Ibukzy:
we have not conceded any goals in the knockout stages of ucl , and have conceded just 4 goals in away matches in the competition this season,
we had also won 3 and draw 2 games away which is the best of any team left int he competition.
We conceded against Lyon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 12:48pm On May 02, 2019
Dembouz to do a madness at Anfield

Arghhhhhhhh.....I can feel it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 12:50pm On May 02, 2019
simonjassy:

yes i criticize sarri,simply because in his style of play there is no fluidity that is why its called[i]"the vertical tiki taka".if my team defends well,that is the style we are famously known for but barca on the other hand is a different case.
All in all,my favourite moment in the game was messi's freekick goal.
So you expected us to play "the horizontal tiki-taka"
and who had the most possession of the ball during yesterday game?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 12:53pm On May 02, 2019
jonsnow92:
We conceded against Lyon.
that was at home
we played 0-0 draw @ lyon's stadium
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2019
Ibukzy:
nice statistics bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 1:14pm On May 02, 2019
idreezbaba:

nice statistics bro
Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2019
Van Dijk : When you face Messi off at its best can not do anything. I'm glad I'm not in Spain so I do not have to face him every season, he scored two goals, I'm very disappointed.

I like this van dijk, he respects his elders and knows the premier league is inferior to la liga.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Correct analysis.
That alone is still one of the reason people like IKON360 still supporta NEPA striker..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2019
Olamyyde:
Van Dijk : When you face Messi off at its best can not do anything. I'm glad I'm not in Spain so I do not have to face him every season, he scored two goals, I'm very disappointed.

I like this van dijk, he respects his elders and knows the premier league is inferior to la liga.
He doesn't like challenges, he prefers to shine marking Sterling, Kane and co. Come Spain and show yourself. No one can ever claim to be any best keeper or defender till they face Messi and to a large extent Ronaldo. We saw it with De gea now VVD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2019
Awesome01:

That mummy stuff gat me cracking Walahi grin grin grin

Faceless forum hide things sha.
Bro his love for his Mama is infinite oh.
He did for the love of her else I no say IKON360 for watch the match live.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2019
Ibukzy:
bros u no dey ever watch match na to dey refresh livescores
no wonder u said Allison Becker is better than ter stergen

andrew444:

I was thinking i was rude when i said you dont watch match now i think i am right

Mr Livescores, na there you go take talk allison better pass ter stegen

Smh for you

I hereby tender my official apology for opining that Allison was better than Ter Stegen, Ter Stegen by yesterday's performance is automatically in FIFPRO 11, UEFA 11.
Besides I do watch Barca's matches, yesterday was just because of mumsy, if not I would have watched it. So I have apologised o...

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 1:44pm On May 02, 2019
calculator123:

Bro his love for his Mama is infinite oh.
He did for the love of her else I no say IKON360 for watch the match live.
make una stop nah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 1:46pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

I hereby tender my official apology for opining that Allison was better than Ter Stegen, Ter Stegen by yesterday's performance is automatically in FIFPRO 11, UEFA 11.
Besides I do watch Barca's matches, yesterday was just because of mumsy, if not I would have watched it. So I have apologised o...
have you watched the highlight from youtube? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2019
Shey I said it on this thread numerous times that Valverde knows what he is doing, but some people will be insulting him, Valverde has turned the worst(we have Coutinho and Dembele totalling over 270m but injuries and loss of form have affected them badly) Barca team in the past 10 years into contenders for the a treble. All those that insulted Valverde should apologise, Valverde will end up being a bigger legend than Guardiola and Enrique

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2019
Ibukzy:
have you watched the highlight from youtube? grin grin grin
nope, I won't watch the highlights, I'll download the full match so I examine nitty gritties like Roberto's job in the midfield by 2nd half and how our defense did against Liverpool's pace

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2019
Isiterere:

DEBROSLINK where are you?? Suarez ooo... Unfortunately I am not watching the match just refreshing livescores, goal.com and this thread

Dont be scared guy. Try and watch the youtube highlight+livescore statistics+whoscored.com and give us postmatch analysis. The gate is open and mummy should be out by now.
Dafuq?? grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 2:13pm On May 02, 2019
https://twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/status/1123930699940212736?s=20
Watch how klopp reacts, the love of Messi in his eyes, we've got a fan grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 2:18pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:
Shey I said it on this thread numerous times that Valverde knows what he is doing, but some people will be insulting him, Valverde has turned the worst(we have Coutinho and Dembele totalling over 270m but injuries and loss of form have affected them badly) Barca team in the past 10 years into contenders for the a treble. All those that insulted Valverde should apologise, Valverde will end up being a bigger legend than Guardiola and Enrique

Another one!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 2:20pm On May 02, 2019
2010... A world Cup year. Barca bought a player from Liverpool, Mascherano. The following year, Barca won the UCL.

2014... A world cup year. Barca bought a player from Liverpool, Suarez. The following year, Barca won the treble.

2018... A world cup year. Barca bought a player from Liverpool, Coutinho. 2019, the following year,...... Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:29pm On May 02, 2019
omotayo9177:
2010... A world Cup year. Barca bought a player from Liverpool, Mascherano. The following year, Barca won the treble.

We didn't win the treble in 2011. Cross check the facts again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 2:43pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

nope, I won't watch the highlights, I'll download the full match so I examine nitty gritties like Roberto's job in the midfield by 2nd half and how our defense did against Liverpool's pace
you know you can stream these matches live, right? You actually don't need to leave your house to watch games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 2:52pm On May 02, 2019
Debroslink:

We didn't win the treble in 2011. Cross check the facts again.
modified

We won it in 2009. Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2019
Ozkar:
you know you can stream these matches live, right? You actually don't need to leave your house to watch games.
I know, but you stream when you have a phone that can stream isn't it? Well I don't
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 3:06pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

I know, but you stream when you have a phone that can stream isn't it? Well I don't
where are you now going to download the game to watch?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2019
funkyjms:

Another one!
when I said Valverde knew what he was doing people like you who watch but don't understand where clamoring for his removal, now we are a clean sheet away from UCL final. Keep doubting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2019
Ozkar:
where are you now going to download the game to watch?
that's not a problem. Thanks sha, I must watch the match, watching only highlights won't allow me appreciate the tactics involved
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 02, 2019
Ozkar:
oga I'm a big fan of Dembele. I criticize him because I know he's way better than he has displayed in the last 2 games.

Dembele has so much potential (probably next most gifted after Messi). It's sad that he's playing like this. The only reason he had two shots was because his teammates gave him the ball in promising positions. But what's the use if you are just going to waste it?

Also our tactic against Liverpool meant that they were more dangerous at the start of each half and very vulnerable toward the end. It's hard for opponents to keep up high press for too long at the Camp Nou. Dembele joined at that vulnerable period. He should have made it count.

There's no excuse for that miss bro. He has to make up for it in the return leg. In a UCL semifinal, there's a big difference between 4 - 0 and 3 - 0.

Mr man I don't think any Barce fan expect that 3-0 win not to talk of a 4-0 you are complaining of, we won by a wide margin and we are expected to finish up the job at anfield. Simple

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2019
All I have to say is Welcome back @IKON360, we missed you since yesternight. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2019
calculator123:

That alone is still one of the reason people like IKON360 still supporta NEPA striker..
if not Suarez then who?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2019
Awesome01:
All I have to say is Welcome back @IKON360, we missed you since yesternight. grin grin grin
thanks you're too kind
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:
Livescore bot you don come again ooo!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.