Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589482 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2019
Isiterere:
It is now a TABOO to be using LiveScore to analyse FC BARCELONA matches . As a Barcelona fan ,go out and enjoy our matches with open mind and stop analysing nonsense here . "Alisson better than Ter Stegen my foot, Liverpool has no weakness " (mummy said I should get inside gate Barcelona fan, LiveScore analyst )

That mummy stuff gat me cracking Walahi grin grin grin

Faceless forum hide things sha.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2019
tesppidd:
Let's stop complaining about missed chances.

Mane missed!
Salah's miss was criminal.

They could very easily have made it 3 - 2.

For some moments in the game, Liverpool played us like they were playing a league game against Brighton.

It was an embarrassing sight to behold at our temple camp nou.

This 3 nil scoreline is more than I ever dreamed off, i had expected nothing more than a one goal margin.

Let's be thankful.

If we would blow a 3-0 result against a liverpool side which must field their complete first eleven away to Newcastle this weekend,

Then we do not deserve to win the champions league.
cheesy cheesy We're doing a treble of treble within 10 years. Nothing, I mean nothing, can stop us. Not even Arya can stop this Night King. cheesy

About the miss. If there hadn't been a chance at all for Dembele to miss, we'd have accepted that 3-0 as one of the greatest victories in the victory of Barça, but seeing that miss ruined it for me. angry Ignorance is bliss. I shouldn't have seen it. What pains me more is, he scored a more difficult one against Courtois.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2019
Isiterere:
It is now a TABOO to be using LiveScore to analyse FC BARCELONA matches . As a Barcelona fan ,go out and enjoy our matches with open mind and stop analysing nonsense here . "Alisson better than Ter Stegen my foot, Liverpool has no weakness " (mummy said I should get inside gate Barcelona fan, LiveScore analyst )
Lmao. Dude will soon come and gainsay our analysis based on a 4min YouTube highlights. Watch. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2019
Isomerizm:
Lmao. Dude will soon come and gainsay our analysis based on a 4min YouTube highlights. Watch. cheesy

Bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2019
that IKON dude would probably be eating his words right now. Please guys go easy on him. His mummy didn't allow him to go and watch the match or any other match for that matter.

Thank God for LiveScore

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2019
Congratulations to Liverpool and winning the it was nearly our year award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2019
IKON360, you need to apologise to Ter Stegen for saying he isn't better than Allison and also we cules for arguing blindly.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2019
I am glad the team turned up. Stegen was a beast and arguably has been the best goalie in recent times. Pique was Rock solid and made some vital interceptions. Vidal did his beautiful dirty job well but was found wanting collecting dribbles from Salah on several occasions.
Roberto struggled to contain Mane but did his best to reduce his threats.
Suarez scored by the virtue of his mad positioning and timing. Counting did his bits but Dembele fall my hand, he could had made it 4 if not 5sef. Semedo entrance made the attacks from the flanks reduced. Bussie and Rakitic played vital roles. Alba and Messi are my men of the match. That freekick was orgasmic. All In all, I knew they would make us proud.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:25am On May 02, 2019
Debroslink:

I think this match is greater than Dembele

I posted this comment @ half-time to Bykebyke, and Dembele proved me right later in the 2nd half.

Dembele fall my hand despite being his fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2019
calculator123:
I am glad the team turned up. Stegen was a beast and arguably has been the best goalie in recent times. Pique was Rock solid and made some vital interceptions. Vidal did his beautiful dirty job well but was found wanting collecting dribbles from Salah on several occasions.
Roberto struggled to contain Mane but did his best to reduce his threats.
Suarez scored by the virtue of his mad positioning and timing. Counting did his bits but Dembele fall my hand, he could had made it 4 if not 5sef. Semedo entrance made the attacks from the flanks reduced. Bussie and Rakitic played vital roles. Alba and Messi are my men of the match. That freekick was orgasmic. All In all, I knew they would make us proud.
Correct analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:45am On May 02, 2019
Tundexxy:

Infact am speechless
this ain't gonna be Roma, we beat again at anfield

Highest is a tough draw or we win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2019
Sommyroy10:
Omo no be small, those English commentators were the worst.
He sweet Ferdinand and Lineker sha
Lineker played for barca so he should be happy and Ferdinand knows how good messi is. If you ask who is better between ronaldo and messi, Ferdinand will tell you straight that it is messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IFELEKE(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2019
eyoniggar:

OLUWA OOO cheesy cheesy cheesy IFELEKE of all cules, u came outta the what? I cant blv you are still on this forum oo. How you dey my brother? I don miss all of una ooo. Good match there bro. But make we still go ANFIELD Like sey na we concede three oo.
Eyo Baba I hail!
I am good bro, indeed it's been ages and I sure miss those days when we still had more time...
I am mostly on ghost mode now, just enjoying the flow from time to time...how you dey?
It was a wonderful game filled with some nerve wrecking moments but EV has my full respect for a tactical masterpiece. We couldn't have fared better with Arthur or trying to fight them with high pressing. We soaked up and hit them when it mattered.
The lads including Suarez brought their A game, you could see the hunger and determination to win even Busi didn't unnecessarily hold on to balls.
I think the ghost of Roma still haunts them so the return leg will be taken seriously like the first.
We might be prepping for a final with Ajax...God willing!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2019
add me on WhatsApp 08101719325 to join FC BARCELONA WhatsApp group
or
https:// /GOD8YmvoeMXDSxbxr3MHmM
that's the link..
up to date news

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:51am On May 02, 2019
tesppidd:

Mane missed!

For some moments in the game, Liverpool played us like they were playing a league game against Brighton.

This 3 nil scoreline is more than I ever dreamed off, i had expected nothing more than a one goal margin.

Let's be thankful.

If we would blow a 3-0 result against a liverpool side which must field their complete first eleven away to Newcastle this weekend,

True talk but 4-0 woulda been better.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 10:54am On May 02, 2019
jpmoriarti:
Guy, he played for only 4 minutes. Cut him some slack. Enjoy the win. This is ucl semifinal. U take what you got and be thankful. Another day he can score those. Yesterday, he didnt. We are not going to kill ourselves because Dembouz didnt score a sitter.
of course... I totally enjoyed the win, and I'm still beaming with pride.

It's just, I so much want Dembele to succeed (he has world-class potential) and it hurts when he does stuff like this. Now I have to keep quiet when someone says Mbappe is miles ahead of Dembele. angry

It's all good sha. He'd make us proud next time.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2019
We never do testimony for suarez 1st ucl goal this season.

The funny thing is that suarez's last UCL goal before this one was also against Allison.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2019
Ernesto valverde got everything tactically right yesterday. starting Vidal , his main goal yesterday was Barcelona not conceding and he got his job done... he really impressed me yesterday.. I hope he can repeat such feat away.. we just need to score one goal.. after that we are victors .. dembele fffed up tho.. I'm still scared of a 3 goal lead considering our away form!.. but we are going into the match with confidence and also Liverpool will be fatigued considering they have to field their starting 11 this weekend..
keep calm and believe in EV!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adioolayi(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2019
For the first time, I was wrong not to support Valverde's first 11 selection against Liverpool.
Starting Vidal ahead of Arthur was a tactical genius up his sleeves. he traded our possessive, attacking football for a defensive kind of setup...and we manage to neutralize Liverpool's threats.

I know second leg, we will be all out attack to get a goal at least as early as possible.

Valverde wins this!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 11:08am On May 02, 2019
tesppidd:

Mane missed!

Let's be thankful.

If we would blow a 3-0 result against a liverpool side which must field their complete first eleven away to Newcastle this weekend.

baba talk true, that miss no pain you?

What if Messi didn't try his best with the freekick because we already had a dream 2 nil lead? Also, one more goal could have helped us qualify against Roma last season.

Liverpool's inability to score wasn't just down to missing sitters. Our defence is perhaps the most underrated part of our game.

Ter Stegen was a solid rock with his saves, and that goal-line block by Rakitic prevented a certain away goal before Salah missed the rebound. Even that Salah's miss was more unfortunate than criminal.

All in all, great game. We still have to be more clinical going forward.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19am On May 02, 2019
sirevee:

Brother, are you really saying this thing as a neutral football watcher or a typical Barcelona hater? How can you compare what Barcelona played tonight to parking the bus? Is there a way I shout into ear so you get the point

LIVERPOOL IS A HIGH-PRESSING TEAM. COMING OUT WITH A MASSIVE OFFENSIVE PLAY AGAINST THEM WOULD GIVE THEM THE CHANCE TO PLAY THEIR GHENGHEN WELL, THEREBY SUBJECTING YOUR DEFENSE TO CASUALTIES. THE PLAN WAS TO DRAW BACK AND NOT LET THE DEFENDERS GET TOO TIRED FROM TOO MUCH RUNNING. ONCE YOU SOAK UP THE PRESSURE FRIM THEIR FORWARDS, YOU DESTABILIZE THEIR MIDFIELD AND PUT ON A HIGH RUN WITH THEIR DEFENSE. A SIMPLE COMBINATION OF COUNTER PRESSURE + PRESS + TIKI TAKA.

HOW IS THIS PARKING THE BUS

So if you were a coach, you'd have just gone to this match without technical calculations? *Sighs*
I thought it would be an interesting match up as in two different philosophies clashing.
gegenpress vs tiki taka.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21am On May 02, 2019
RuuDie:

Along with "ghen-ghen-ghen", "pace-pawa-and-pashunate-pressing" and trophylessness... they have been transferred permanently to Liverpool now. Go and subscribe to their channel if that is what you are interested in grin grin grin
So Its now all about the wins and not playing your own football.
how times change...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:27am On May 02, 2019
Ibukzy:
baba isn't that what you are criticizing sarri for,
so we should play tiki-taka and lose to Liverpool, for u to be happy.
you go dey OK last last
yes i criticize sarri,simply because in his style of play there is no fluidity that is why its called "the vertical tiki taka".if my team defends well,that is the style we are famously known for but barca on the other hand is a different case.
All in all,my favourite moment in the game was messi's freekick goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2019
Awesome01:

That mummy stuff gat me cracking Walahi grin grin grin

Faceless forum hide things sha.
I had a terrible day yesterday because of the livescore analyst putting fears into us. Thank God we won. Making baseless analyses on a 10 minutes youtube highlights
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:41am On May 02, 2019
Ibukzy:
bros u no dey ever watch match na to dey refresh livescores
no wonder u said Allison Becker is better than ter stergen
busted
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

mehn mumsy's too scared of our area so let me just make her happy and stay home

DEBROSLINK where are you?? Suarez ooo... Unfortunately I am not watching the match just refreshing livescores, goal.com and this thread

Dont be scared guy. Try and watch the youtube highlight+livescore statistics+whoscored.com and give us postmatch analysis. The gate is open and mummy should be out by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2019
ucsquare:

As in even his pace sef is sometin else together with that of Mane...just dey pity the person that will play that RB spot between Semedo and Roberto cos they'll wish they didnt play on that very day.
Where is this one?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:45am On May 02, 2019
Ozkar:
baba talk true, that miss no pain you?

What if Messi didn't try his best with the freekick because we already had a dream 2 nil lead? Also, one more goal could have helped us qualify against Roma last season.

Liverpool's inability to score wasn't just down to missing sitters. Our defence is perhaps the most underrated part of our game.

Ter Stegen was a solid rock with his saves, and that goal-line block by Rakitic prevented a certain away goal before Salah missed the rebound. Even that Salah's miss was more unfortunate than criminal.

All in all, great game. We still have to be more clinical going forward.
e pain me wella.

just trying to console myself.

A 3-1 could very easily have happened as to a 4-0.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2019
tesppidd:
e pain me wella.
just trying to console myself.
A 3-1 could very easily have happened as to a 4-0.

Indeed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:58am On May 02, 2019
simonjassy:

I thought it would be an interesting match up as in two different philosophies clashing.
gegenpress vs tiki taka.

This ain't a league match or friendly match.. It's the CL. WHERE TECHNICALITIES PLAYS AND PAYS BETTER
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2019
idreezbaba:
add me on WhatsApp 08101719325 to join FC BARCELONA WhatsApp group
or
https:// /GOD8YmvoeMXDSxbxr3MHmM
that's the link..
up to date news
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:07pm On May 02, 2019
Ozkar:

and that goal-line block by Rakitic prevented a certain away goal before Salah missed the rebound.

This is why I have never criticized Rakitic in any way. The wonderful player complements Busquets and supports the defence in every way possible. Plus the fact that he is the midfielder with the most assist.

That's why he's a player any coach can't bench in any team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.