Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589585 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2019
Ibukzy:
Through livescores abi??
:p
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2019
RuuDie:

At the end of the day, the record books will only show WHAT YOU WIN, not HOW YOU PLAYED!
simple, who cares about how you play? If football was about how you play, Man city should have won UCL last year or Liverpool should have won a trophy by now or... Its the results that matter, always have and always will

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 9:53pm On May 03, 2019
RuuDie:

At the end of the day, the record books will only show WHAT YOU WIN, not HOW YOU PLAYED!
exactly! This is the only reason a certain tap-in merchant is constantly being mentioned in the same sentence with his eternal superior in virtually every aspect of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 2:16am On May 04, 2019
Madrid snatched up Jovic and this our board watch on. Watch how they lose De Ligt, too. While we're stuck with Suarez and Willian till 2035. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:49am On May 04, 2019
HIRAETH:
Valverde: "We consider tomorrow's game like the others, with the intention of adding three more points. It is true that we have a busy schedule and we will rotate."

Valverde: "It is clear that the tie with Liverpool is not done, the result is very good, but we know what Liverpool is capable of and we saw that in the first leg. Now I am focused on the game in Balaídos tomorrow."

Valverde: "Arthur is fine... He has been suffering from a physical problem for a long time but he is ready to play tomorrow."

Valverde: "Sergi Roberto is a midfielder who has gotten used to being a full-back, his advantage is that he is very versatile."

Valverde: "I do not know if Xavi is the best Spanish player ever, but one of the best for sure. One of the best midfielders, he understands the game of position and his passes were always transcendent, his footballing career is extraordinary."

Valverde: "Of course Xavi has the profile to be a Barça coach."

Valverde: "Criticism on our style against Liverpool? I have nothing to say, we won 3-0 and we have a very strong style and we are proud of that."

Valverde: "Ter Stegen has had a spectacular season, he transmits a tremendous security, he gives us a lot."

Valverde: "The signings of Murillo and Boateng? We have to assess how we were at that moment. We only had 2 fit centre-backs, they were emergency signings for what could happen."

Valverde: "I could use Cillessen for the remaining games in La Liga. We are very happy with him, he is a great goalkeeper."

Valverde: "Malcom is a player who has done better, both in games and in training. He has not had as many opportunities as others, but it is difficult to play here. He has adapted well and when he did played he has done well."

Valverde: "I do not care about how the press value our season."

Valverde: "I think Aleñá is ready to have a more important role in the team, I see him well. Last year he was the top scorer at Barcelona B and despite the strong competition in his position we have high hopes for him."

Valverde says teams at the bottom worried Barça won't pick full team vs. Celta should focus on their own games. "I remember Inter were worried about that, then we drew with Tottenham & they didn't win their game..."

Semedo - Sergi Roberto

� Valverde: "It depends on how the match goes. Some see them as two fullbacks, but Sergi has midfield training. He is versatile and we take advantage of him and Semedo is a very powerful player physically, with a great display. It is a solution for us."

Add 3 points to where?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:19am On May 04, 2019
Messi
Suarez
Rakitic
Busquets
Pique
Roberto
Alba
Ter Stagen

All missing from the match day squad!

Nice move EV.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:35am On May 04, 2019
tesppidd:
Messi
Suarez
Rakitic
Busquets
Pique
Roberto
Alba
Ter Stagen

Nice move EV.

Nothing beats this

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2019
tesppidd:
Messi
Suarez
Rakitic
Busquets
Pique
Roberto
Alba
Ter Stagen

This gladdens me.

Nice move EV.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:10pm On May 04, 2019
Guys which starting lineup would yal like to see today?

All in all for me if valverde bench malcolm thunder go fire am. I want to relax and watch this match well so i can access riqui puig malcolm and wague

Although a part of me would still want the trio of dembele coutinho and macolm to start but i know its not gonna happen; one of them go dey bench i wonder which of em, i just hope say no be malcolm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2019
Isomerizm:
Madrid snatched up Jovic and this our board watch on. Watch how they lose De Ligt, too. While we're stuck with Suarez and Willian till 2035. angry
It's jovic's choice, he doesn't want barca. Plus there will always be a rising star striker. If de ligt does not come here, there will be nobody to blame except Riola.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2019
Coutinho has scored just 1 goal more than Gerard Pique in the La Liga this season, and the two of them have the same number of assists. He cost Barcelona 142 million Euros.

What an abysmal signing angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 1:53pm On May 04, 2019
Olamyyde:
Coutinho has scored just 1 goal more than Gerard Pique in the La Liga this season, and the two of them have the same number of assists. He cost Barcelona 142 million Euros.

What an abysmal signing angry angry

Well, he hasn't played the same minutes as Pique has

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 04, 2019
Isomerizm:

Suarez don old

He is bench material
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2019
Barca board may be looking at signing another striker other than Jovic, because it baffles me how we wasted time romancing on an idea while some other clubs just go and do it.

Jovic was touted as transfer target for barca since last season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2019
Awesome01:
Barca board may be looking at signing another striker other than Jovic, because it baffles me how we wasted time romancing on an idea while some other clubs just go and do it.

the 1st question is, does Jovic even want to come to Barca?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2019
Awesome01:

Get ready for Antoine Kardashian
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2019
I watched our match with Liverpool today, we were quite lucky, and Ter Stegen is on his way to being the best GK in Europe.
Liverpool have a ferociously good attack and I now understand why Tesppidd is apprehensive, damn Liverpool can win us o, but they can't eliminate us sha

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:49pm On May 04, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:
Guys which starting lineup would yal like to see today?

All in all for me if valverde bench malcolm thunder go fire am. I want to relax and watch this match well so i can access riqui puig malcolm and wague

Although a part of me would still want the trio of dembele coutinho and macolm to start but i know its not gonna happen; one of them go dey bench i wonder which of em, i just hope say no be malcolm

Nice lineup

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:55pm On May 04, 2019
IKON360:
I watched our match with Liverpool today, we were quite lucky, and Ter Stegen is on his way to being the best GK in Europe.
Liverpool have a ferociously good attack and I now understand why Tesppidd is apprehensive, damn Liverpool can win us o, but they can't eliminate us sha
Liverpool can win barca just like how any other team can win

Liverpool aint winning nothing even at anfield; infact that match won't end draw. They are a good team but still need a lot of upgrade. On the day of the 3 - 0 first leg win i told a friend before the match that barca will win liverpool 4 - 0; i was so confident because i have watched liverpool a lot and believe me they are overhyped, Epl is overhyped. Infact football teams recently abi this season are not as good as before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

Liverpool aint winning nothing even at anfield; infact that match won't end draw. They are a good team but still need a lot of upgrade. On the day of the 3 - 0 first wim leg i told a friend before the match that barca will win liverpool 4 - 0; i was so confident because i have watched liverpool alot and believe me they are overhyped, Epl is overhyped. Infact football teams recently abi this season are not as good as before

Na Salah and Mane cause this. Only an away goal was what they needed which they failed to nick.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 7:17pm On May 04, 2019
Lmaoooo. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:20pm On May 04, 2019
airmark:

Na Salah and Mane cause this. Only an away goal was what they needed which they failed to nick.
With or without away goal they should still deliver. Wetin dem need do na to use their almighty ghen ghen pressing take nack barca like 4-0 or 5-0 for anfield and especially as the great virgin defender go pocket messi and suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:25pm On May 04, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

With or without away goal they should still deliver. Wetin dem need do na to use their almighty ghen ghen pressing take nack barca like 4-0 or 5-0 for anfield and especially as the great virgin defender go pocket messi and suarez

I think I read the same phrase in the match report published on our site. grin
Abeg which one be ghen ghen pressing again?? grin grin
Use ghen ghen pressing take chop three goals....
Orishirishi! grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 7:27pm On May 04, 2019
IKON360:
is it through livescores u watched the match?
just asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:42pm On May 04, 2019
funkyjms:

I think I read the same phrase in the match report published on our site. grin
Abeg which one be ghen ghen pressing again?? grin grin
Use ghen ghen pressing take chop three goals....
Orishirishi! grin
As in eh. Imagine the audacity of this liverpool fans one of my collegaue wey be lfc fan just dey rant say mane and salah gk deal with barca with so much believe and pride all because of their minor progress wey never even begin dey fruitful. I just dey one side dey laugh dey look the guy like say him be slowpoke

The treble is almost as good as done cos obviously eitger of ajax or tottenham cant possibly win us for finals

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

Liverpool aint winning nothing even at anfield; infact that match won't end draw. They are a good team but still need a lot of upgrade. On the day of the 3 - 0 first leg win i told a friend before the match that barca will win liverpool 4 - 0; i was so confident because i have watched liverpool a lot and believe me they are overhyped, Epl is overhyped. Infact football teams recently abi this season are not as good as before
EPL isn't overhyped, money is their main problem. Aside that Liverpool had a very good game against us, they were just unfortunate and our defense had way too many holes especially when Liverpool countered. If we can hold possession effectively and tire out their initial press, we own that match

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

As in eh. Imagine the audacity of this liverpool fans one of my collegaue wey be lfc fan just dey rant say mane and salah gk deal with barca with so much believe and pride all because of their minor progress wey never even begin dey fruitful. I just dey one side dey laugh dey look the guy like say him be slowpoke

The treble is almost as good as done cos obviously eitger of ajax or tottenham cant possibly win us for finals
Liverpool didn't have the mental resilience to defeat Barcelona, since Valverde came in, our confidence has become unusually high, even Messi has been affected, we fear no team. Even if we are losing I still get hope, and this confidence is borne out of experience, experience that Liverpool is lacking.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:52pm On May 04, 2019
Dembele is injured
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 7:55pm On May 04, 2019
Dembele injured FFS. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2019
Who wants to buy Dembele, Abeg?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2019
Gosh ���

(1) (2) (3) ... (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), jpmoriarti(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.