Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576077 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 3:27pm On May 02, 2019
haymekus:

Mr man I don't think any Barce fan expect that 3-0 win not to talk of a 4-0 you are complaining of, we won by a wide margin and we are expected to finish up the job at anfield. Simple
so because you didn't expect a 3 - 0 win, we should fluff easy chances to make it 4 - 0? Ok.

Actually, I did predict a 3 - 0 win on twitter before the game started.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2019
Valverde has learnt his lessons and improved our defense massively but please no dey compare am with guardiola at all. Imagine what dembele and malcom would have been under guardiola!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

nope, I won't watch the highlights, I'll download the full match so I examine nitty gritties like Roberto's job in the midfield by 2nd half and how our defense did against Liverpool's pace

Guy, you missed o, Abeg download and see how Liverpool was "MESSI-MERISED". grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2019
Olamyyde:
Valverde has learnt his lessons and improved our defense massively but please no dey compare am with guardiola at all. Imagine what dembele and malcom would have been under guardiola!
And what did Guardiola do with players like Bojan, Affelay, Nolito and Jeffren?
Guardiola is a great coach, but the unnecessary references is now cliché... Jeez!!!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 4:03pm On May 02, 2019
philfearon:

Guardiola is a great coach, but the unnecessary references is now cliché... Jeez!!!
Don't understand them
why hasn't guardiola been able to win the champions league since leaving barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

I hereby tender my official apology for opining that Allison was better than Ter Stegen, Ter Stegen by yesterday's performance is automatically in FIFPRO 11, UEFA 11.
Besides I do watch Barca's matches, yesterday was just because of mumsy, if not I would have watched it. So I have apologised o...

Hahaaha

But bros forget about yesterday performance

My argument is even before yesterday performance

Understood jare

U 2 much

Barca for life
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

I hereby tender my official apology for opining that Allison was better than Ter Stegen, Ter Stegen by yesterday's performance is automatically in FIFPRO 11, UEFA 11.
Besides I do watch Barca's matches, yesterday was just because of mumsy, if not I would have watched it. So I have apologised o...
Apology accepted or cules wetin una think?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:
Shey I said it on this thread numerous times that Valverde knows what he is doing, but some people will be insulting him, Valverde has turned the worst(we have Coutinho and Dembele totalling over 270m but injuries and loss of form have affected them badly) Barca team in the past 10 years into contenders for the a treble. All those that insulted Valverde should apologise, alverde will end up being a bigger legend than Guardiola and Enrique
Justify the bolded no use mumsy do excuse o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2019
Olamyyde:

Livescore bot you don come again ooo!
Guy why
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2019
philfearon:

See how inconsistent players like sterling, costa and coman improved under pep. Dembele would have become a world beater by now under pep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 5:41pm On May 02, 2019
Olamyyde:

See how inconsistent players like sterling, costa and coman improved under pep. Dembele would have become a world beater by now under pep.
like Sane?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 5:43pm On May 02, 2019
Olamyyde:

Jeffren, Bojan and co were going to bench Messi, Villa, Etoo, Henry and Zlatan.

On the other hand, 270M pounds players are not good. Any coach using them is trying his best. I have read it all.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 5:45pm On May 02, 2019
calculator123:

It is easy so see how. If EV wins a treble this season he will be the first coach in Barca history to do so. Also, he would have been doing it in his first season, unlike Enrique or Pep.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2019
The popular saying that Ronaldo is a better goalscorer is a myth. And I'm happy that it is getting it due manifestation. Imagine scoring the same amount of club goals with a player some acclaimed is a better goalscorer than Messi. Messi has the same numbers of goals with Ronaldo with around 129 matches difference, that's like over 3 seasons of a football league season. There are level to this sha. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:02pm On May 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2019
Olamyyde:

You didn't answer the question bro. You just picking the parts that suits your thought pattern to buttress your Guardiola ideology!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2019
Ibukzy:
Don't understand them
why hasn't guardiola been able to win the champions league since leaving barca?
If you ask me, na who i go ask. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2019
Fisrt things first... Credit to EV... D tactical set up was top notch. Roberto switch to midfield.,, awesome. This is a champions league knock out match just like d world cup,, every little detail count. One bad day in the office and your sorry @ss is dumped out of the competition.

This Barca team is just like d French team that won the world cup.. They don't play 4 d sake of aesthetics,, or dominate u from d first whistel to the last,, but they're clinical,,, efficient and defensively sound.

With due respect to Liverpool,, I don't think they can stop Barca,, d damage has been done. Barca vs Ajax 4 d final.

Messi doing Messi things...
Special thanks to Andoni Zubizarreta for signing Marc Andre Stegen.
Alba was class..
Longleg solid as usual..
Pique... Composure
Sergi...wasn't solid but not bad.. Better in the midfield.
King Arthuro==WARRIOR
Busi ....making rocket science look like a GS course.
Rakitic.... Good.
Coutinho.. average
Suarez....very good.
Semedo... Energizer
Dembouz....less than average

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2019
Olamyyde:

Livescore bot you don come again ooo!
oga do me a favour go to hell jor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2019
calculator123:

I love my mum and I'm proud of my love for my mum and I'm proud of my mum anywhere, anyway, anytime. If you want to use my obedience of my mum to yab me, I wonder what kind of person you are

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

I love my mum and I'm proud of my love for my mum and I'm proud of my mum anywhere, anyway, anytime. If you want to use my obedience of my mum to yab me, I wonder what kind of person you are
Please y'all should leave his mum out of this

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2019
Ikon360.. Sha explain how Valverde will be greater than Guardiola.. Mind you, I don't criticize Valverde and I'm not a Suarez hater.. Stating things like Allison > The Wall, Valverde > Guardiola, considering the fact you're most time watching the game on livescores is why your opinions are not taken seriously

I trust you have justifiable reasons for your statement

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2019
calculator123:

Apology accepted or cules wetin una think?
Guardiola's Barca had the best midfield in European football history, Enrique's Barca had the best forwards in European history, these teams won the UCL with enchanting free flowing and domineering football. Valverde's Barca doesn't have the best midfielders in Europe nor the best forwards in Europe yet see how much Valverde has accomplished with this team. Of course without playing down on the effusive brilliance of Messi(which he also was for the other coaches) this team is a Valverde masterpiece and without having the calibre of players the previous coaches had, Valverde is doing as brilliantly as them. With time, Valverde will be a bigger legend than the other two. But time will tell

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

Lol bro learn to identify sarcasm when you see one.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

oga do me a favour go to hell jor
The truth hurts...i will go to hell when u stop posting controversial opinions here undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2019
IKON360:

This is petty! Like you're the only one that has mummy or that obeys there mummy. Smh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2019
Upnepaa:
The popular saying that Ronaldo is a better goalscorer is a myth. And I'm happy that it is getting it due manifestation. Imagine scoring the same amount of club goals with a player some acclaimed is a better goalscorer than Messi. Messi has the same numbers of goals with Ronaldo with around 129 matches difference, that's like over 3 seasons of a football league season. There are level to this sha. sad
Fixed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Ikon360.. Sha explain how Valverde will be greater than Guardiola.. Mind you, I don't criticize Valverde and I'm not a Suarez hater.. Stating things like Allison > The Wall, Valverde > Guardiola, considering the fact you're most time watching the game on livescores is why your opinions are not taken seriously

Can you imagine the guy telling me to go to hell because i said the truth. How can someone say valverde will surpass guardiola if he wins treble this season? Was pep this messi dependent.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2019
Xavi announces retirement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2019
Heywhizzy:

I only said that Allison in Liverpool based on the number of goals he has conceded is better than Ter Stegen, statistical difference, I didn't say he was a wall or anything. Besides even if Ter Stegen had been in Liverpool's team, he won't have saved that freekick.
On why Valverde will end up being a bigger legend than Guardiola or Enrique, check out their teams, what will you say is the stand out feature of Valverde's team excluding Messi, nothing. Guardiola and Enrique had Iniesta and Xavi and a prime Busquets too, in fact Guardiola coached the best midfielders in footballing history, they won the World cup and the UCL in 2009 and 2011 of course with Messi too. Enrique had Neymar, a better Suarez and Messi, that's the highest scoring trio in European football history, in 2016, Messi came 1st, Ronaldo 2nd and Neymar 3rd for Ballon D' or, with Suarez somewhere in the top 10, the next season, Suarez won the pichichi. Since 2017, we've lost Neymar(brought in Coutinho and Dembele, though good but not as good as Neymar), Xavi retired since, Dani Alves left(the best RB in Barca' history, imo) Iniesta wasn't influencing matches like before etc. But see how much Valverde has accomplished in 2 seasons, last season we lost just one match in Liga, we lost UCL cos we couldn't rotate effectively. Now, look at this Barca team, and tell me which player in this team would have benched anybody in Guardiola's team or Enrique's team excluding Ter Stegen or Alba...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2019
Olamyyde:

Can you imagine the guy telling me to go to hell because i said the truth. How can someone say valverde will surpass guardiola if he wins treble this season? Was pep this messi dependent.
sorry for insulting you, you won't go to hell. You are a good man, I'm sorry...
Guardiola is a good coach no doubt about it, but Messi is the greatest player that has ever lived(my honest opinion) being Messi dependent is not a bad thing. Oya check out since Guardiola left Barca, how many times has he won UCL, 0 ZERO O, nothing. From Bayern to Man city nothing, do you know why? No Messi. You all like or love Guardiola, but he had an astonishing team at his disposal, one that Valverde doesn't. And remember we are reenforcing next season and Messi on this form... wow!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:53pm On May 02, 2019
Olamyyde:
Xavi announces retirement.

Retirement from?
Is he still playing football??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, mostob(m), losprince(m), Geld(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.