Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4633885 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

Mumu, did CR7 score in both legs, Y/N? Did CR7 try to dribble with a clear line of sight on the goal?

Na so una go dey ignore the log in your eyes dey find tooth pick for another person own.

At least Juve players get excuse say na their first season with CR7. So them never gel. What's Barca and Messi's excuse? Is this not precisely the reason why you guys defend Messi's choice not to leave the club.

Now e reach time to take full advantage of that wealth of experience and familiarity, they allowed four unreplied goals. Even Juve sef when they were outplayed by Ajax in the second leg, with major injuries, did their best to keep the margin respectable.

This Barca team and PSG team no difference. E get where game go reach, you zone out your coach, do your thing. That's what we did against Bayern last year.

UCL SF with 3 goal cushion. CR7 and his familiar RM team no go allow 4 unreplied goals. That pitch no go contain the full opponent team. By hook or crook. And na CR7 go lead the charge. Messi jor dey like imp dey prance about the pitch yesterday. Zero guts!

E dey vex me because I remember typing same thing last year after the Roma game.

-Lord
But yet rapenaldo still crashed out in the quarters. He couldn't show us his greatness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2019
Olamyyde:
So many ret,arded epl and white garment trolls here
Arindin what happened to the chance he should have scored instead of opting for the dribble?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2019
eph12:

Arindin what happened to the chance he should have scored instead of opting for the dribble?
Olodo why did coutinho, Nepa striker and alba miss the chances messi fed them?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2019
Olamyyde:

Olodo why did coutinho, Nepa striker and alba miss the chances messi fed them?
Why didn't your goat score the chance they gave him too?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:33am On May 08, 2019
When we loose in Europe in recent times we loose spectacularly. Our last 3 defeats in Europe has been 3-0,3-0,4-0 Talk about mentality, we need a Big name Coach.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 7:37am On May 08, 2019
BANJEX38:
Some of you hate messi but I don't know why
on an individual level messi is not a bottler he has been up there 4 d past 14 seasons about 12 of which he i s either 1st or 2nd best player.

Barca is the bottler because messi is not barca but a subset of barca

He has tried don't hate him
Messi fan, you see your logic? If Messi is a subset of Barca and the whole of Barca are bottlers, what does that make Messi who is a subset of Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:38am On May 08, 2019
jonsnow92:
When we loose in Europe in recent times we loose spectacularly.
Our last 3 defeats in Europe has been 3-0,3-0,4-0
Talk about mentality, we need a Big name Coach.

big name undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ajax are doing their thing, no be by name

ajax are actually the team playing the way barca should be playing

while barca are playing like bilbao

are we not playing a "big name striker and winger at the expense of our progress undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 7:48am On May 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

ignore the guy

of all seasons to start his Cr7 praise and worship

should not be the one were kids kicked them out

if he wants to use the loss of yesterday to praise his italy god who made juve worse

he got the wrong thread

STFU!

Continue your mourning. One leg. One Team. One League. One Stadium. That's your MCM.

In case you didn't get the memo, it is now an insult to compare Messi to Ronaldo. Messi na scammer! E dey use familiarity of Barca style dey defraud una.

I no need to reply your banter against Ronaldo's time at Juve. Scored all 5 knockout goals. Increased their point difference in the league to win it with 5 games to spare. First season. Whereas oga wen next year he go don dey Barcelona for 20 years, dey catwalk after four unreplied goals in a UCL SF return leg.

419 player and fans! Na this humiliation fit una.

-Lord

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MrDojo(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2019
Olamyyde:
So many ret,arded epl and white garment trolls here

I'm honestly shocked that people are insinuating he had a bad game. It's as if they are expecting to play the entire field. Anytime he held the ball y.day, at least 3 Liverpool players will surround him. I'm not making excuses for him, but he still played through that and created several chances.

Yes he should have buried tht opportunity in the first half, who knows why he decided to dribble?

The main reason back lost y.day was because they lacked a vocal presence to calm them when Liverpool's moral was on the rise. If they had someone like Puyol, he would have calmed them.

Unfortunately, Messi is not the vocal type. He'll rather let his feet do the talking. It's a tough loss for Barca, the team should be ashamed of themselves. But blaming Messi for the loss doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 7:52am On May 08, 2019
Olamyyde:

But yet rapenaldo still crashed out in the quarters. He couldn't show us his greatness.

He showed his greatness by scoring even with the major injuries, sh*t football, first year, and terrific-playing opposition.

Messi and his horde rested well for the match, no major injury, Liverpool defense was not impenetrable, and they'd been playing together for years; yet your MCM was in front of goal and wanted to dribble.

Na now e sure me say Messi fans na frauds for real life like their MCM.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:01am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

Mumu, did CR7 score in both legs, Y/N? Did CR7 try to dribble with a clear line of sight on the goal?

Na so una go dey ignore the log in your eyes dey find tooth pick for another person own.

At least Juve players get excuse say na their first season with CR7. So them never gel. What's Barca and Messi's excuse? Is this not precisely the reason why you guys defend Messi's choice not to leave the club.

Now e reach time to take full advantage of that wealth of experience and familiarity, they allowed four unreplied goals. Even Juve sef when they were outplayed by Ajax in the second leg, with major injuries, did their best to keep the margin respectable.

This Barca team and PSG team no difference. E get where game go reach, you zone out your coach, do your thing. That's what we did against Bayern last year.

UCL SF with 3 goal cushion. CR7 and his familiar RM team no go allow 4 unreplied goals. That pitch no go contain the full opponent team. By hook or crook. And na CR7 go lead the charge. Messi jor dey like imp dey prance about the pitch yesterday. Zero guts!

E dey vex me because I remember typing same thing last year after the Roma game.

-Lord

I remember trolling you after the Juve Ajax game but you were so confident this day will come. It's a shame barca has been reduced to a joke. The fear factor is not there anymore. If barca takes a 5-0 first leg lead teams won't fear them again. This is not about messi but the dumb coach who couldn't capitalize on the advantage tactically. Mourihno did the same at inter defeating barca 3-1 at san siro and going to camp nou to defend which they lost 1-0 and qualified. Such defensive mentality was needed yesterday to progress even if barca failed to score an away goal. Its just terrible to see the team destabilized by that rookie coach. The sign has been there all season but barca's saving grace was messi's brilliance. I won't blame him for not scoring yesterday cos other team mates should have turned up. Gareth bale did it for Madrid at the final when Ronaldo wasn't on target.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 8:03am On May 08, 2019
Wailings Wailings wailings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2019
10Dove:
The only thing I wish right now is that here isn't a faceless forum... Ikon360 is that lucky
You are also lucky, imagine this fish brain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2019
Olamyyde:
This is the best season messi has played in since 14/15 and we end up bottling it again. Valverde has turned us to a bottling company. We have become an absolute joke.

What do you expect when we depend on one player in 90% of our matches?

Thank you lionel messi for all the years, you have done your best since 14/15. Your best wasn't just enough.
You were meant to be the icing on the cake of a world class team but Enrique and valverde turned you the carrier of the team. I hate to admit but messi's prime has been throughly wasted. Maybe he can make a comeback in his older years like ronaldo. Who knows??

Which of the Ronaldos..
Cos CR7 NEVER left the scene..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 8:12am On May 08, 2019
BANJEX38

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2019
Olamyyde:
Valverde did it again...he fu*king did it again!

The absolute madman! shocked

See the person ikon360 was praising throughout the season.

Valverde convinced me that he has no business coaching barca since the roma game and he proved that undoubtedly tonight again. How do you start roberto in this kind of match?

#Valverdeout season returns
Says the dude shouting that Ter Stegen was better than Allisson
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2019
I am boycotting Barca games until that Mumu steps down as the coach. Chai, the man don fall Barca habd worldwide. Shame just dey cash me as I dey here so, two consecutive bottling in a row. Mehn, if Dem no sack the man I go know say na plan work and also the players should be ashamed of themselves. Busqyets still get mind dey apologize dey give interview, shame no even cash am sef. And the highest fraud of all time Coutinho must be offloaded before transfer window start sef. Omo, I am in sifia pains and this defeat worst pass Roma own Las las. This one pain me for my sleep sef i just dey swear for valverde till this moment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:26am On May 08, 2019
IKON360:

Says the dude shouting that Ter Stegen was better than Allisson

That isn't what we're talking about.

You've been spreading false gospel of that fraud (Valverde) who has only been riding on Messi's brilliance over the years.

Where were you to defend him yesterday night? The people you support (EV and Suarez) are the reasons Barca hasn't been doing well in the UCL.

Please go an support another club and let your bad luck leave Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 8:35am On May 08, 2019
GoTV:

I remember trolling you after the Juve Ajax game but you were so confident this day will come. It's a shame barca has been reduced to a joke. The fear factor is not there anymore. If barca takes a 5-0 first leg lead teams won't fear them again. This is not about messi but the dumb coach who couldn't capitalize on the advantage tactically. Mourihno did the same at inter defeating barca 3-1 at san siro and going to camp nou to defend which they lost 1-0 and qualified. Such defensive mentality was needed yesterday to progress even if barca failed to score an away goal. Its just terrible to see the team destabilized by that rookie coach. The sign has been there all season but barca's saving grace was messi's brilliance. I won't blame him for not scoring yesterday cos other team mates should have turned up. Gareth bale did it for Madrid at the final when Ronaldo wasn't on target.

I'd blame Valverde for a lot of things, but defensive solidity is not Barca's strong suit. You guys defend by keeping the ball. Unfortunately, Valverde tore that page up. And lest you forget, Athletico were humbled at Turin even though defensive play is their culture atm.

You guys played this leg like you played the first. The difference is that only you guys took your chances in the 1st leg, while only Liverpool did in the 2nd leg. Same coach, same players, same tactics.

The issue is the Valverde supporters who are curiously like Allegri supporters at Juve. They are blind to the deficiencies of the coach and would take results over anything. And then have the nerve to act surprised when supporting mediocrity blows up in their collective faces.

You don't play #PassToMessi all season then act surprised when at the highest level with better opposition and higher stakes, it doesn't hold up and all of a sudden you're caught out like the king with no clothes. Ditto with Allegri, play like crap all season, can't string consecutive passes, then act surprised that you can't create chances in a high stake QF game.

Your team is still decent enough, you guys just need to start playing like Barca again and make a few personnel changes. Oga Suarez time as the lead striker is up. Or you make do with domestic trophies and forget the UCL. Juve are faced with the same choice, it'd be interesting to see how the respective boards respond.

Oh and you guys need to sort out your locker-room leadership troubles. It's embarrassing at this point.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:36am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

STFU!

Continue your mourning. One leg. One Team. One League. One Stadium. That's your MCM.

In case you didn't get the memo, it is now an insult to compare Messi to Ronaldo. Messi na scammer! E dey use familiarity of Barca style dey defraud una.

I no need to reply your banter against Ronaldo's time at Juve. Scored all 5 knockout goals. Increased their point difference in the league to win it with 5 games to spare. First season. Whereas oga wen next year he go don dey Barcelona for 20 years, dey catwalk after four unreplied goals in a UCL SF return leg.

419 player and fans! Na this humiliation fit una.

-Lord

Juve is worse under Rinaldo

Does not change the fact juve are better without him in UCL

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Stfu

Your rant here changes nothing

Lord fooolish grin

Messi will always be the benchmark

You can wail to death not my biz cheesy cheesy

Your opinion does not matter

We know your type

Went missing since the juve ajax game to pop up when u cud self service

Your mcm got schooled by kids and a 19 year old captain

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:41am On May 08, 2019
sod09:
Way that useless neimar
Ogun kill you dia angry

guy lemme.....u knw the pain wen I dy go through ryt now angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:42am On May 08, 2019
from today I nr go dy troll MADRID anyhow

REAL MADRID cannot bottle up a 3 goal advantage

NEVER angry

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 8:44am On May 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

[s]Juve is worse under Rinaldo

Does not change the fact juve are better without him in UCL

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Stfu

Your rant here changes nothing

Lord fooolish grin

Messi will always be the benchmark

You can wail to death not my biz cheesy cheesy

Your opinion does not matter

We know your type

Went missing since the juve ajax game to pop up when u cud self service

Your mcm got schooled by kids and a 19 year old captain

grin grin[/s]

Now say that without crying.

See people wen destroy your MCM and "WC" team. Origi, Wijnaldum, and Shakiri. 4 unreplied goals. And you no get shame!

I tell una say una go dey alright las las. Jor take your L jejelly and wait for next season.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2019
D truth is that Liverpool were d better team in the two tie... Were d better team @ camp nou but had bad luck.

With Valverde @ d helm it's something like this..
2018=Quarter final 3-0
2019= semi final 4-0
If he continues then watch as
We get thrashed in 2020
2020= final 5-0.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

Now say that without crying.

See people wen destroy your MCM and "WC" team. Origi, Wijnaldum, and Shakiri. 4 unreplied goals. And you no get shame!

I tell una say una go dey alright las las. Jor take your L jejelly and wait for next season.

-Lord

Yes oh

Focus on your team

If you have one. Dont turn our thread to a Rinaldo praise and worship session

If you want to troll. Do so and. Leave like the others

By. The way the team deserves trolling so it was expected

undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 8:47am On May 08, 2019
Neimar:
from today I nr go dy troll MADRID anyhow

REAL MADRID cannot bottle up a 3 goal advantage

NEVER angry

Jor collect your L. I no go 2 troll you, the only thing you've had to celebrate in the last 4 years is Juve crashing out in the QF this year.

Grieve in peace.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:49am On May 08, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
D truth is that Liverpool were d better team in the two tie... Were d better team @ camp nou but had bad luck.

With Valverde @ d helm it's something like this..
2018=Quarter final 3-0
2019= semi final 4-0
If he continues then watch as
We get thrashed in 2020
2020= final 5-0.

Vvd na scam

His supporters here have gone ghost mode

undecided

A game were u needed sharp wings. After failing with the dembouz gamble

Least he could do was to start semedo for better attacks going forward and Arthur for more midfield control

Goatie decided to play same line up that luckily did not concede away goals

Thinking luck will help him undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2019
IKON360:

You are also lucky, imagine this fish brain
Just imagine this fool! Will you get back to your studies. Kido
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sod09(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2019
Neimar:

guy lemme.....u knw the pain wen I dy go through ryt now angry
pain kill you there grin
never see anything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 8:51am On May 08, 2019
Bykeman and ELRUDITOR....una dooooh! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 8:53am On May 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

Yes oh

Focus on your team

If you have one. Dont turn our thread to a Rinaldo praise and worship session

If you want to troll. Do so and. Leave like the others

By. The way the team deserves trolling so it was expected

undecided

See me see WAEC, here na our parlor. Them never born who go tell us CR7 fans how to celebrate another CHOKEJOB here.

Because somewhere at the back of your mind, you know say Ronaldo no fit bottle two massive leads consecutively. Haba!

You suppose jor quiet dey take your hammering instead of embarrassing yourself further.

I don talk am tire for this thread say of all the GOAT contenders, na Messi fall hand pass. Na jor reminder b dis! And una go dey protect am instead of to tell am once in a while say he dey f*ck up!

Four unreplied goals. You dey dribble for front of goal. What kind of cumfuckery is that?!

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2019
Fool me once shame on u,,, fool me twice then I'm even a bigger fool than u think...

Valverde please go d fvck out of my club.
Feel like punching ur long thin neck to the sky.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Vischy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.