Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613556 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 8:55am On May 08, 2019
After getting up to 8hrs sleep and now having a cool head....do I still want Valverde out?

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS....
He should get out of my club the fuckiing simp.
DIE VALVERDE DIEEE...DJISJIXOJIJXUJIXJ...I want to disembowel him FFS. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:57am On May 08, 2019
sod09:
pain kill you there grin
never see anything

if arsenal nr enta ucl
u don die be that grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2019
So them use barka goat do Salah

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:58am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

See me see WAEC, here na our parlor. Them never born who go tell us CR7 fans how to celebrate another CHOKEJOB here.

Because somewhere at the back of your mind, you know say Ronaldo no fit bottle two massive leads consecutively. Haba!

You suppose jor quiet dey take your hammering instead of embarrassing yourself further.

I don talk am tire for this thread say of all the GOAT contenders, na Messi fall hand pass. Na jor reminder b dis! And una go dey protect am instead of to tell am once in a while say he dey f*ck up!

Four unreplied goals. You dey dribble for front of goal. What kind of cumfuckery is that?!

-Lord

Yes messi played badly yesterday

But you can't heap the whole game on him

He created two good chances for Suarez and alba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:58am On May 08, 2019
person don lose $100 like this ooo

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:03am On May 08, 2019
BykeLaByke:
After getting up to 8hrs sleep and now having a cool head....do I still want Valverde out?

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS....
He should get out of my club the fuckiing simp.
DIE VALVERDE DIEEE...DJISJIXOJIJXUJIXJ...I want to disembowel him FFS. angry angry angry
Sure you had a nightmare cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:04am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

I'd blame Valverde for a lot of things, but defensive solidity is not Barca's strong suit. You guys defend by keeping the ball. Unfortunately, Valverde tore that page up. And lest you forget, Athletico were humbled at Turin even though defensive play is their culture atm.

You guys played this leg like you played the first. The difference is that only you guys took your chances in the 1st leg, while only Liverpool did in the 2nd leg. Same coach, same players, same tactics.

The issue is the Valverde supporters who are curiously like Allegri supporters at Juve. They are blind to the deficiencies of the coach and would take results over anything. And then have the nerve to act surprised when supporting mediocrity blows up in their collective faces.

You don't play #PassToMessi all season then act surprised when at the highest level with better opposition and higher stakes, it doesn't hold up and all of a sudden you're caught out like the king with no clothes. Ditto with Allegri, play like crap all season, can't string consecutive passes, then act surprised that you can't create chances in a high stake QF game.

Your team is still decent enough, you guys just need to start playing like Barca again and make a few personnel changes. Oga Suarez time as the lead striker is up. Or you make do with domestic trophies and forget the UCL. Juve are faced with the same choice, it'd be interesting to see how the respective boards respond.

Oh and you guys need to sort out your locker-room leadership troubles. It's embarrassing at this point.

-Lord

For the first time i agree with you. Suarez scored his first champions league goal of the season at camp nou last week yet he is expected to lead the line for a barca hunting for UCL glory. The dumb Valverde instead opted to sign boateng as a back up striker and allow alcacer go to Dortmund. I'm glad they were knocked out so the board can fix the problems covered by messi all this while. Even eyimba defenders won't be caught unawares like that for the fourth goal. Liverpool deserved the win though painful
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2019
Neimar:

guy lemme.....u knw the pain wen I dy go through ryt now angry

I never get chance come handle una matter for this una useless thread but guy stay outta ROPES grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by busky007: 9:06am On May 08, 2019
wowwww. we killed a goat for salah where is messi aigbe camp nou is a temple while anfield is a bakery

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:09am On May 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

Yes messi played badly yesterday

But you can't heap the whole game on him

He created two good chances for Suarez and alba

Nowhere did I heap the whole blame on him. BTW, it's three good chances.

Bottom line is he should have done his part and scored a goal, just one. Ronaldo did against Juve and Ajax. The first time it was enough, the second time it wasn't enough. Roma and Liverpool nothing. That's the way he was doing acrobatics in front of Allisson at Roma.

Kpata kpata, we hear it wasn't enough. Not dribble in front of the goal as a captain and bottle two high leads in two consecutive years as the leader of the team. Dude is using familiarity and sh*tty teams to stat pad.

Next season even if you keep Valverde, Suarez and co, he'd still be highest goal scorer in Spain. Go to UCL KO stage and fumble again. Is that your lot in life as a fan?!

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 9:13am On May 08, 2019
Only one Messi that I know... Messi Aigbe!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

Vvd na scam

His supporters here have gone ghost mode

undecided

A game were u needed sharp wings. After failing with the dembouz gamble

Least he could do was to start semedo for better attacks going forward and Arthur for more midfield control

Goatie decided to play same line up that luckily did not concede away goals

Thinking luck will help him undecided

Some of them are instead putting the blame on dembouz 4 d miss at camp nou. They just don't want to look EV in the eyes and tell him ur time is up. After last year Roma disaster class he went even one leg further to be ANFIELDIFIED .

I think this players are still more than good but with the wrong manager... Though we should start to phase out d old guns
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Only one Messi that I know... Messi Aigbe!!!!!!
Messi Johnson would have scored in that match sef

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick93(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2019
Serves you guys right...
the arrogance,self entitlement the barca fans on this thread and elsewhere displayed was nauseating...You thought you were gonna just turn up and u would have won...
you fools were dismissing Liverpool's chances even before the game began...
Fact is any man and his dog who watches football knew Liverpool were the superior side going into this tie but not the barca fans apparently....
Even in the first leg the 3-0 scoreline completely flattered u barca, pool dominated that game but if not for Messi magics...
lemme hear the foolish barca fan that will overrate this team again, barca are a one man team and ter stegen....
I'm just glad pool showed u guys up for the frauds you were...

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2019
I need to quit watching barca for a loong time...Valverde is sooo...idk wat to say sef
u can call me bak when barca wins UCL...Ryt nw, they're so sh*tty!
im not blaming anybody...liverpool has always been scaringly gud but to bottle a three goal lead for the 2nd consecutive time is sooo extraordinarily ____________________ (idk d adjective to use)
with all my mouth! Barca na disgrace o
lemme nur talk too much cos the only thing barca did successfully was to increase my BP

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2019
GoTV:

For the first time i agree with you. Suarez scored his first champions league goal of the season at camp nou last week yet he is expected to lead the line for a barca hunting for UCL glory. The dumb Valverde instead opted to sign boateng as a back up striker and allow alcacer go to Dortmund. I'm glad they were knocked out so the board can fix the problems covered by messi all this while. Even eyimba defenders won't be caught unawares like that for the fourth goal. Liverpool deserved the win though painful

Learn what? This barca board is useless, think back a little to a few years since Suarez started this fumblings, they lack gut to get a replacement just to.keep almighty Messi happy.

They sold Paco, no replacement. They sold Muniru, no replacement, they sold Digne no replacement, why is somebody like Vermaelen still with us. They kept on using an iroko tree as our no.9.

A serious board would tinker seriously with its team after the Roma debacle last season, knowing that the cause was our over reliant on Messi for goals but instead we opted to sign a boateng of all people.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sotall(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

Bottom line is he should have done his part and scored a goal, just one. Ronaldo did against Juve and Ajax. The first time it was enough, the second time it wasn't enough. Roma and Liverpool nothing. That's the way he was doing acrobatics in front of Allisson at Roma.

Kpata kpata, we hear it wasn't enough. Not dribble in front of the goal as a captain and bottle two high leads in two consecutive years as the leader of the team. Dude is using familiarity and sh*tty teams to stat pad.

Next season even if you keep Valverde, Suarez and co, he'd still be highest goal scorer in Spain. Go to UCL KO stage and fumble again. Is that your lot in life as a fan?!

-Lord

According to a die-hard Madrid fan like you, Madrid is now a shitty team being used by Messi to pad stats.

This same shitty team humbled Madrid home and away recently.

This same shitty team knocked you out of the Copa del Rey.

Be humbled ....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

-Lord

Bro I don't taya

For that empty head coach mata

And messi friendship with Suarez is costing barca the chance of getting a real striker

We were busy making noise over jovic. Madrid went and signed without noise

No striker wants to come and be benched by the lazy suarez

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2019
Klopp is masterclass...i've always respected d guy
Robertson is underrated
Alba needs an alternative
Sergi should just leave that RB
Coutinho should goan sleep and nt wake up till we win CL
Suarez is old, so is busquets...thank God de jong is coming. The board needs to get anoda striker asap
malcom should play more
Valverde is a great coach but he isn't a CL coach
PSG cursed BARCA and someone needs to break that curse...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:45am On May 08, 2019
ayoalani:
Klopp is masterclass...i've always respected d guy
Robertson is underrated
Alba needs an alternative
Sergi should just leave that RB
Coutinho should goan sleep and nt wake up till we win CL
Suarez is old, so is busquets...thank God de jong is coming. The board needs to get anoda striker asap
malcom should play more
Valverde is a great coach but he isn't a CL coach
PSG cursed BARCA and someone needs to break that curse...

Valverde is not a great coach

That's an insult to great coaches

Great coaches don't bottle this much in two years

This enough for some fans to stage protests undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46am On May 08, 2019
GoTV:

Simple

Last time Suarez was awake

He scored the UCL winner

Since then

Back to bed

Team is now filled wit relaxed and people who are not hungry for success

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:46am On May 08, 2019
sotall:

According to a die-hard Madrid fan like you, Madrid is now a shitty team being used by Messi to pad stats.

This same shitty team humbled Madrid home and away recently.

This same shitty team knocked you out of the Copa del Rey.

Be humbled ....

Everyone knows Madrid is having a transition season.

So it wasn't unexpected to lose out on the league and CdR.

What was unexpected is squandering a 3:0 lead against Origi, Wijnaldum, and Shaqiri.

Try get shame before you embarrass yourself more. E no cost!

-Lord

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

Valverde is not a great coach
That's an insult to great coaches
Great coaches don't bottle this much in two years
This enough for some fans to stage protests undecided
Anyhow, he should just go. He has helped us enough. i just can't cry...legends of tomorrow should coman epp us o. take us bak in time abeg...nawa o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TefBarzz(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2019
Guess some real fans have seen the intense press Liverpool are said to possess. Especially when playing with deadbeats and slowpokes whose plan's to pass to Messi and nothing else.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 9:59am On May 08, 2019
Useless club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01am On May 08, 2019
TefBarzz:
Guess some real fans have seen the intense press Liverpool are said to possess. Especially when playing with deadbeats and slowpokes whose plan's to pass to Messi and nothing else.

Barca played to klopps plans

A Liverpool sub scoring a brace says a lot

And vvd not having common sense stood on the touchline with his undertaker coat and watched the burial

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sotall(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

What was unexpected is squandering a 3:0 lead against Origi, Wijnaldum, and Shaqiri.

-Lord

Everyone knows what ?

Look at the shameless excuse you are spewing !

Despite how shitty this team is, they are currently better than Madrid.

Despite the elimination, we never lost any game until now.

Your shitty team was outclassed by a team of 19 year olds even in your stadium.

Charity begins at home, if Barcelona will be trolled, definitely not by Madrid we raped recently home and away

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2019
I just can't get over this defeat,,,
We have wasted Messi prime years... Talking about captaincy... Messi is not a captain material in terms of leadership. De Ligt is a must.

Fvck me,,, man do I miss Puyol... Fvck YES.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:12am On May 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

Barca played to klopps plans

A Liverpool sub scoring a brace says a lot

And vvd not having common sense stood on the touchline with his undertaker coat and watched the burial

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I was expecting a 5-3-2 formation from him just to defend the 3-0 advantage but the idiot still played the same pattern and formation as the first leg despite playing second fiddle to Liverpool at camp now. Imagine a Jose mourinho going to anfield with a 3-0 lead. I trust him to park the longest bus to deny Liverpool a goal. Valverde, martino and vila nova are not the kind of coaches to bring UCL glory to barca. The board is made up of mentally deranged people who would sanction the sale of Paco alcacer and buy Boateng as replacement. They just embarrassed messi's brilliance and gave trolls attention to feed on. Messi should just quit the useless barca and join a more hungry team like city or Liverpool in my opinion. What's the essence of his heroics when others can't turn up when he's having a bad game? Even Gareth bale showed up last season for Madrid when Ronaldo failed to score. Barca team is just useless and with this every team will be confident of a come back. It will also keep affecting barca's mental state away from home.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

-Lord
grin grin
You wicked

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:17am On May 08, 2019
sotall:

Everyone knows what ?

Look at the shameless excuse you are spewing !

Despite how shitty this team is, they are currently better than Madrid.

Despite the elimination, we never lost any game until now.

Your shitty team was outclassed by a team of 19 year olds even in your stadium.

Charity begins at home, if Barcelona will be trolled, definitely not by Madrid we raped recently home and away

Guy give up on this futile defense of barca and call a spade a spade. We made ourselves a laughing stock so allow trolls to feeds on barca's carcass. How can we trow away 3 goals advantage in 2 seasons? What are you still defending in this shitty barca team? This is not about raping madrid but our quest to add to champions league glory. A Liverpool team making the finals twice in 2 seasons while we live on past glory of beating madrid. Asides Van diyk, Salah and Allison how many Liverpool players can make barca first team? Yet we were defeated by match rusty origi, shakiri and arnorld that won't even make barca bench. I'm ashamed of barca and the board. We are nothing to write home about. I only pity messi in the midst of these cos he has been the one covering all these lapses all season long

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.