Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612896 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2019
Hello everyone, I just want to say BARCA DE SALAH grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I just can't get over this defeat,,,
We have wasted Messi prime years... Talking about captaincy... Messi is not a captain material in terms of leadership. De Ligt is a must.

Fvck me,,, man do I miss Puyol... Fvck YES.

I agree with you 100% on the wasting of Messi's prime years. Imagine what Madrid would have achieved with him in their squad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sotall(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2019
GoTV:

Guy give up on this futile defense of barca and call a spade a spade. We made ourselves a laughing stock so allow trolls to feeds on barca's carcass. How can we trow away 3 goals advantage in 2 seasons? What are you still defending in this shitty barca team? This is not about raping madrid but our quest to add to champions league glory. A Liverpool team making the finals twice in 2 seasons while we live on past glory of beating madrid. I'm ashamed of barca and the board

Oga shut up and go back to the religious section where you are well known as a bigot.

Don't tell me you are tired of trolling Christians...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2019
When I said this was a useless thread for useless fans of a useless club one useless being insulted me. grin All of you are useless and worthless along with your club. Bunch of useless entities. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:24am On May 08, 2019
sotall:

[s]
Everyone knows what ?

Look at the shameless excuse you are spewing !

Despite how shitty this team is, they are currently better than Madrid.

Despite the elimination, we never lost any game until now.

Your shitty team was outclassed by a team of 19 year olds even in your stadium.

Charity begins at home, if Barcelona will be trolled, definitely not by Madrid we raped recently home and away[/s]

Oya na lift your "We won RM" trophy. Do you feel better now?

Jor dey open yansh full europe. Awon bottlers-in-chief.

You lose 4:0 in the UCL SF to a second 11, and your concern is a team that has had three coaches this season, lost their MCM, just fresh off a B2B2B UCL win.

Talk about deflection. At this point I need to implore you to stop disgracing your fellow cules. Your own silliness is congenital!

-Lord

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2019
10Dove:
Just imagine this fool! Will you get back to your studies. Kido
Sensless animal that is waiting for me to think for him. Go and die jor, ordinary loss of a team that knows nothing of you is paining you like this die jor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2019
TLona1:

That isn't what we're talking about.

You've been spreading false gospel of that fraud (Valverde) who has only been riding on Messi's brilliance over the years.

Where were you to defend him yesterday night? The people you support (EV and Suarez) are the reasons Barca hasn't been doing well in the UCL.

Please go an support another club and let your bad luck leave Barca.
Lol dude� but Barca hasn't won UCL since 2015, lemme guess you will blame me for that too? Have small sense na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sotall(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

Oya na lift your "We won RM" trophy. Do you feel better now?

Jor dey open yansh full europe. Awon bottlers-in-chief.

You lose 4:0 in the UCL SF to a second 11, and your concern is a team that has had three coaches this season, lost their MCM, just fresh off a B2B2B UCL win.

Talk about deflection. At this point I need to implore you to stop disgracing your fellow cules. Your own silliness is congenital!

-Lord
Oga shut up and be shameful for once

Need I remind you you are going trophyless this season

A bad workman always gives excuses for his failures.

You had 3 coaches this season, your lost your MCM....so who is to blame?

Very soon you will blame Messi for failure to impregnate your wife.

Now crawl back into your hole....

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:36am On May 08, 2019
this defeat is more painful than losing the final sef angry

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 10:39am On May 08, 2019
maybach:

Vvd na scam

undecided

maybach:

That's how low vvd has made the team

maybach music:

i for one never liked VVD just like so many other fans

maybach:

And vvd not having common sense

Please there's only one recognized VVD in the world.
-The fans like him
-He made the team better
-He has common sense
-And he's not a scam

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2019
IKON360:

Sensless animal that is waiting for me to think for him. Go and die jor, ordinary loss of a team that knows nothing of you is paining you like this die jor
Right after that thunder strikes you dead! Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51am On May 08, 2019
Neimar:
this defeat is more painful than losing the final sef angry

The Roma defeat did not wake up the board...

I don't think this one did

undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2019
Please reach out to any barca fan you know and send some words of comfort. You just might be saving a life.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2019
honestly, the way things are, we deserve all these trolling.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:54am On May 08, 2019
sotall:

Oga shut up and be shameful for once

Need I remind you you are going trophyless this season

A bad workman always gives excuses for his failures.

You had 3 coaches this season, your lost your MCM....so who is to blame?

Very soon you will blame Messi for failure to impregnate your wife.

Now crawl back into your hole....

Your a$$ must be so relieved your mouth is doing it's job expunging sh*t for a change.

See the way you jor dey rap nonsense like say na ur calling.

Look at the ret*rd talking about blaming tools when his MCM and team just got raped after a heavy lead.

Dude look at the mirror, who you see is named Id*otus Cretinic.

Insolent pendejo! You dey find new dustbin to throw away the trash wen full your head.

May I suggest you look for the home address of board members or coach.

Since you say you no 1 get shame, dey feel say dirty gutter na swimming pool, I'd make it your greatest achievement to prove your IQ na negative number.

-Lord

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sotall(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

Your a$$ must be so relieved your mouth is doing it's job expunging sh*t for a change.

See the way you jor dey rap nonsense like say na ur calling.

Look at the ret*rd talking about blaming tools when his MCM and team just got raped after a heavy lead.

Dude look at the mirror, who you see is named Id*otus Cretinic.

Insolent pendejo! You dey find new dustbin to throw away the trash wen full your head.

May I suggest you look for the home address of board members or coach.

Since you say you no 1 get shame, dey feel say dirty gutter na swimming pool, I'd make it your greatest achievement to prove your IQ na negative number.

-Lord

You are so pained you cant say your point without insults.

Roll on boy...play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2019
Its very clear that this Present Barca players are Old and need Overhauling Pique,Busquets,Messi,Vidal,Suarez needs to be dropped Madrid were wise selling Ronaldo though it affected them but it was the Right move same as Pep did when he sold Ronaldiho and Etoo......What pains me most is that this players cant shoot does it mean without passing to Messi they cant score?......Why Barca won the ucl in 2015 was because Neymar suarez and Messi were still young ......even Man city would have defeated us Valverde should leave even Real betis would press you till you get tired......this present Barca squad cant play under pressure same thing happened in Rome.....Klopp schooled valverde Barca were never allowed to play their passing rhythm from the Back till testergen started shooting the Ball to the opponents half.....this was almost the same as Bayern 2013 when they pressed Barca to death.....this game was a physical Battle but to me Vidal shouldn't have started ahead of Arthur
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Its very clear that this Present Barca players are Old and need Overhauling Pique,Busquets,Messi,Vidal,Suarez needs to be dropped Madrid were wise selling Ronaldo though it affected them but it was the Right move same as Pep did when he sold Ronaldiho and Etoo......What pains me most is that this players cant shoot does it mean without passing to Messi they cant score?......Why Barca won the ucl in 2015 was because Neymar suarez and Messi were still young ......even Man city would have defeated us Valverde should leave even Real betis would press you till you get tired......this present Barca squad cant play under pressure same thing happened in Rome.....Klopp schooled valverde Barca were never allowed to play their passing rhythm from the Back till testergen started shooting the Ball to the opponents half.....this was almost the same as Bayern 2013 when they pressed Barca to death.....this game was a physical Battle but to me Vidal shouldn't have started ahead of Arthur

I don't agree with the Vidal stuff, its continho that shouldn't have played.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 11:34am On May 08, 2019
Some Barca fans are still exonerating Messi of any fault. Look, I get it, Messi has done so much for the club, dragged the team to many victories and truly deserve no criticisms. If I was a Barca fan, I'll never bash him, even as a neutral when I'm not trolling, I don't criticize him. But truth must be told, Messi destroyed the last hope of Barca qualifying last night. Barca failed to qualify yesterday because of chiefly Messi's moment of selfishness.

Barca needed just one goal at Anfield when the scores were still 1-0, to knock off the wind from Liverpool's sails. If Barca had scored just one goal then, Liverpool would have gone from trying to score 3 unreplied goals to get themselves into contention, to needing to 5 GOALS TO ELIMINATE BARCA BECAUSE EVEN IF THEY SCORE 4, AWAY GOAL RULE WOULD HAVE ELIMINATED THEM STILL. Then came the moment in picture attached, when Jordi Alba had all the chance to score but decided to pass to Messi who had all the spaces and time to score with no stress, but rather foolishly wanted to dribble Van Dijk which was totally unnecessary, and therefore lost the ball and squandered the best chance Barca had to finish off Liverpool. Forget about Dembele's miss in the first leg, Messi's golden opportunity miss was the decisive moment that would've put out the fire in Liverpool players' bellies, but instead Messi chose dribbling and the "I disgraced Van Dijk" trophy over shooting and the rest is history. If Lampard had that chance, that net would've been torn into shreds with the viciousness of his shot.

That said, I respect the guy. Messi was Barca's best play in all ramifications. He's the only player trying to make things work for his team and save his moment of madness, doesn't deserve to be let down by his team-mates. If another Messi was on that pitch, Barca might have gotten that needed one goal. Alba, Busquet, Suarez, Coutinho and co were totally mediocre last night.

Modified: it's Matip Messi tried to dribble not VVD.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2019
ayoalani:
Klopp is masterclass...i've always respected d guy
Robertson is underrated
Alba needs an alternative
Sergi should just leave that RB
Coutinho should goan sleep and nt wake up till we win CL
Suarez is old, so is busquets...thank God de jong is coming. The board needs to get anoda striker asap
malcom should play more
Valverde is a great coach but he isn't a CL coach
PSG cursed BARCA and someone needs to break that curse...
Ahhh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2019
I feel we should be banned from UCL until we fix up. The cycle of almost getting there and bottling it is tiring.

And we need Neymar, abeg. Barça should swallow their pride.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2019
Another year gone and it's zero UCL trophy without Iniesta and/or Xavi

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2019
Is Ter Stegen still better than Alison?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2019
sinizia:
Some Barca fans are still exonerating Messi of any fault. Look, I get it, Messi has done so much for the club, dragged the team to many victories and truly deserve no criticisms. If I was a Barca fan, I'll never bash him, even as a neutral when I'm not trolling, I don't criticize him. But truth must be told, Messi destroyed the last hope of Barca qualifying last night. Barca failed to qualify yesterday because of chiefly Messi's moment of selfishness.

Barca needed just one goal at Anfield when the scores were still 1-0, to knock off the wind from Liverpool's sails. If Barca had scored just one goal then, Liverpool would have gone from trying to score 3 unreplied goals to get themselves into contention, to needing to 5 GOALS TO ELIMINATE BARCA BECAUSE EVEN IF THEY SCORE 4, AWAY GOAL RULE WOULD HAVE ELIMINATED THEM STILL. Then came the moment in picture attached, when Jordi Alba had all the chance to score but decided to pass to Messi who had all the spaces and time to score with no stress, but rather foolishly wanted to dribble Van Dijk which was totally unnecessary, and therefore lost the ball and squandered the best chance Barca had to finish off Liverpool. Forget about Dembele's miss in the first leg, Messi's golden opportunity miss was the decisive moment that would've put out the fire in Liverpool players' bellies, but instead Messi chose dribbling and the "I disgraced Van Dijk" trophy over shooting and the rest is history. If Lampard had that chance, that net would've been torn into shreds with the viciousness of his shot.

That said, I respect the guy. Messi was Barca's best play in all ramifications. He's the only player trying to make things work for his team and save his moment of madness, doesn't deserve to be let down by his team-mates. If another Messi was on that pitch, Barca might have gotten that needed one goal. Alba, Busquet, Suarez, Coutinho and co were totally mediocre last night.
Messi fans are the worst. They can make excuses for the midget even if he kills someone. Whether na Argentina or Barca, Messi can do no wrong.

Remember this from the Roma game last season? Instead they still blamed Suarez and the rest.

Unfortunately!!!! See tap in wey Suarez miss...

All u Messi fans know how to do is to blame Suarez, Higuain and his other teammates.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2019
10Dove:
Right after that thunder strikes you dead! Oponu!
Hehehehe Barca lost and you are crying I hope you ate last night? Or you cried your miserable self sleep. Just remember nobody in that team knows nor will any ever know. They will all be paid by weekend or months end so if you like keep crying fool at 40...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
Is Ter Stegen still better than Alison?
Debroslink u have mail?

Is he even better than De Gea? The guy qould be padding saves every weekend against Huesca and Vallecano and Bros Link wont let us hear word. Put Phil Jones and Smalling in front of him or let him go to Roma and let's see how good he really is. Someone that cant even bench Neuer

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Buharifanatic: 12:10pm On May 08, 2019
10 pages

Even utd didn't suffer this level of trolling

Una go dey alright last last

That team is dead

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2019
The game last night was a disgrace but I saw it coming. I have read how well, many fans on this thread have continually defended Valvershit and S. Busquets. For starters, Valvershit is not top team material and only has Messi to thank for his successes in the domestic front. In Europe, he has proven to be naive and lacking the adequate mentality needed to compete. Truth be told, he has added nothing of worth to the team and how the team plays. We won the first leg because Liverpool didn't convert their chances, and should have played to score at Anfield, instead, the fool threw in 11 players on the pitch with no tactics, other than to look out for Messi and pass to him.

S. Busquets has been our worst player since the departure of Xavi. If the saying goes(as often used against Messi) that a player cannot play well without Xavi-Iniesta, its this guy. Dude is so weak and irritating to be called a Holding midfielder. He is intelligent no doubt, but if he wasn't a Catalan, he would not make our second team be honest. Same applies with S. Roberto. A proper holding midfielder gives support to the other players and not relying on the other players to support him. He crumbles under pressure which was a tactics Zidane's Madrid used on him time and again which worked.

A. Vidal is a great player but not one needed against a Liverpool team from start. He could have come in in the second when the game is safe. Yesterday, what was needed was a controller, and the moment I saw the line-up, I knew we were in for trouble, because the game plan was obvious, soak up the attack and play to counter, and you cant do that against a Liverpool team over 180mins. I mean, how weak can a Coach's mind be so weak to set his team to play that way when they are leading with 3 goals?

Above all, Messi might be the Most talented player to ever grace the game, and would forever be in the top 3 GOAT list, but its evident he lacks the mental frame work to carry a team. He caves to pressure. Its a clear patter- Argentina, Barcelona... The moment Liverpool scored the second goal, I stopped watching and knew we were out. Had we got someone like Neymar Jnr alongside yesterday, I could bet we would have grind a result. L. Suarez and P. Coutinho and O. Dembele should be sold.

I guess I will stop watching our games from now till Valvershit is sacked. I doubt the board has the balls to do so, and by that, we are on for more of last night in Europe while dominating locally. F. De Jong would come and I fear Valvershit would ruin his game same way he has done with P. Coutinho, O. DEmbele and Malcom O. I hope we can get Ronald Koeman or M. Pochetino. I will even manage Prof Wenger for a season or two till Xavi is ripe enough to take over.

We are officially the greatest bottlers in Europe. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick93(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2019
GoTV:

Guy give up on this futile defense of barca and call a spade a spade. We made ourselves a laughing stock so allow trolls to feeds on barca's carcass. How can we trow away 3 goals advantage in 2 seasons? What are you still defending in this shitty barca team? This is not about raping madrid but our quest to add to champions league glory. A Liverpool team making the finals twice in 2 seasons while we live on past glory of beating madrid. Asides Van diyk, Salah and Allison how many Liverpool players can make barca first team? Yet we were defeated by match rusty origi, shakiri and arnorld that won't even make barca bench. I'm ashamed of barca and the board. We are nothing to write home about. I only pity messi in the midst of these cos he has been the one covering all these lapses all season long
Arnold is the best Rb currently in Europe,who do u have seemed,roberto? please....
Liverpool fullbacks is miles ahead of anything barca have to offer...fabinho is better dm than busquets(guy has been average for two seasons now)...
it's this arrogance I hate about barca...
barca team isn't that good...
Messi has been carrying that team on his shoulders for seasons now....you have a past it Suarez,flop coutinho, aged pique and quite an average CB in Langlet......lol

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 08, 2019
Isomerizm:
I feel we should be banned from UCL until we fix up. The cycle of almost getting there and bottling it is tiring.

And we need Neymar, abeg. Barça should swallow their pride.

Neymar? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 08, 2019
kendrick93:
Arnold is the best Rb currently in Europe,who do u have seemed,roberto? please....
Liverpool fullbacks is miles ahead of anything barca have to offer...fabinho is better dm than busquets(guy has been average for two seasons now)...
it's this arrogance I hate about barca...
barca team isn't that good...
Messi has been carrying that team on his shoulders for seasons now....you have a past it Suarez,flop coutinho, aged pique and quite an average CB in Langlet......lol

Why is everyone not talking about age as major problem..

Pique
Messi
Suarez
Alba
Busquet
Rakitic
Vidal..

All these player have lost pace although they are intelligent players.... They can't comfortably win the cup with oldies..

See Liverpool and Ajax nah

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2019
Barca should hire Erik Ten Hag from ajax

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.