Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610005 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3568) (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
A consolation message to all Barça fans from me.
For 3 years, we were knocked out of the quarter finals, the defeat against Roma still haunts us. We eventually reached our first SF in 4 years, that was a little progress. We were eventually butchered at anfield. What does this signify?. I give you two words, SLOW PROGRESS. While the rest of Europe are laughing at us for getting butchered, they don't know we are slowly improving. From no QF win to a first SF. Keep laughing at us, we will keep knocking that door until we eventually break the window. My fellow cules, don't worry, In Mohammed Salah's words NEVER GIVE UP

Whateva you eat or drank while typing this must be very soothing to make you believe what you even typed.

You won 2 trophies last season but 1 this season and you see that as progress

You lost a QF last season despite a 3-1 advantage but this season lost a SF despite a 3-0 advantage and you assume its slow progress. Mind you the return losses were 3-0 and 4-0 respectively oooo.

Chai...Buhari must be the cause

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:40pm On May 25, 2019
Melvyn11:

REALLY? This is the best excuse you can come up with lol.
It's common sense.

I bet Messi has played over 10 finals since 2014.

No other player comes close.

I bet no other footballer has played more than 5 finals.

The more you get to finals the more you lose many finals.

99 percent of footballers haven't gotten to the number of finals Messi has won sef.

A footballer doesn't just appear in a final.

He works to that final.

Tell it to that eediot Neymar1095.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2019
usbcable:

Whateva you eat or drank while typing this must be very soothing to make you believe what you even typed.

You lost a QF last season despite a 3-1 advantage but this season lost a SF despite a 3-0 advantage and you assume its slow progress. Mind you the return losses were 3-0 and 4-0 respectively oooo.

We also won the copa supercup this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:45pm On May 25, 2019
Neymar1095:

50 goals stat padding against the likes of eibar and Huesca. Went to anfield and dropped a disaster class.
He scored 12 goals in ucl stat padding against the likes of manu, Liverpool, lyon and tottenham. Such a fraud undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2019
Olamyyde:

We also won the copa supercup this season.

If Real Madrid says they won the Club World Cup you will not agree bah?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:53pm On May 25, 2019
Pelvicky hwfar bro? Treble or nah? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:56pm On May 25, 2019
Remove Messi and Barca is just another United minus the 6th position. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2019
tesppidd:
It's common sense.

I bet Messi has played over 10 finals since 2014.

No other player comes close.

I bet no other footballer has played more than 5 finals.

The more you get to finals the more you lose many finals.

99 percent of footballers haven't gotten to the number of finals Messi has won sef.

A footballer doesn't just appear in a final.

He works to that final.

Tell it to that eediot Neymar1095.
Keep mute! Messi has been a disappointment losing so much finals for someone many claim to be the greatest ever. Back2Back2Back NT finals lost, B2B UCL bottlejobs. More gnashing of teeth when this year's copa takes place.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2019
We are sleeping good tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:37am On May 26, 2019
Bartomeu:

"It was not a remarkable season, but it is not a failure either. We have only lost 2 games this season."

“Valverde has a contract. Today’s defeat is not his fault.”

Abeg make we send Bartomeu out too angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 2:22am On May 26, 2019
Over the course of the season, the 'desire' of every Barcelona player and fan to see Messi on the score sheet in every single game is telling in the demise of this team.

I neva see dis kain thing before. If Messi doesn't score, to some, it almost feels like a loss no matter the scoreline. How else can one explain every play or final pass has to be directed at or through Messi even when there is someone better positioned... its almost as if others are 'ashamed' to score when Messi has not or is there something in their contracts that no one should outscore or outshine Messi?
The Messi too instead of talking to his team mates and encouraging them to score too, he will be strolling around like a didirin. Shuo. Truly, now I see why and how Neymar was important.

Maybe it is the Messi, not Valverde that needs to leave sef!

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 3:51am On May 26, 2019
Just woke up now, and realized, we lost.

Honestly, I'd even forgotten we had a match even.

I'm largely unbothered by the result. I'd dissociated myself with anything Barcelona until next season, reason why I subconsciously forgot we had a match even.

Right now, I'm only hoping that Josep's backing of Valverde is the usual vote of confidence clubs pass before sacking a coach.

As a Blaugrana, we're so used to winning than this nonsense Ernesto is giving us. Now that all Barcelona matches are done and dusted.

Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:16am On May 26, 2019
Melvyn11:

Oga take your L with tears and go to sleep lol.
see mumu match wen I nr watch and i nr even knw and e nr affect me
pained madrid goat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:20am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=Krasid post=78722391][/quote]Mr trophyless has resurrected
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 5:46am On May 26, 2019
RuuDie:
Over the course of the season, the 'desire' of every Barcelona player and fan to see Messi on the score sheet in every single game is telling in the demise of this team.

I neva see dis kain thing before. If Messi doesn't score, to some, it almost feels like a loss no matter the scoreline. How else can one explain every play or final pass has to be directed at or through Messi even when there is someone better positioned... its almost as if others are 'ashamed' to score when Messi has not or is there something in their contracts that no one should outscore or outshine Messi?
The Messi too instead of talking to his team mates and encouraging them to score too, he will be strolling around like a didirin. Shuo. Truly, now I see why and how Neymar was important.

This is raw and unique... Kudos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:00am On May 26, 2019
RuuDie:

Frankly,

This is the most ridiculous shiit I have read in 365 days.

WTF!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:04am On May 26, 2019
RuuDie:

Maybe you need to check again, stats for assists and chances created by Messi.

So what he needs to be doing is talking to them to score,

Not creating them chances and assists?

Wow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:19am On May 26, 2019
Krasid:
Keep mute! Messi has been a disappointment losing so much finals for someone many claim to be the greatest ever. Back2Back2Back NT finals lost, B2B UCL bottlejobs. More gnashing of teeth when this year's copa takes place.
Whatever!

Let him lose 1 million finals sef!

As long as he remains the greatest footballer in the last 10 years, we do not have to break our heads about it.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 7:10am On May 26, 2019
Brace up bitches !!!! Barca without Messi will be Northampton United ....Oh I see a certain Krasdid , did you just wake from a Coma ?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:12am On May 26, 2019
Abeg leave the guys trolling,
The thing has become a thing of ridicule..
Back2Back elimination bottling 3 goal.
How can valencia be defeating us.
Teams no longer fear Barcelona.
When we see Real Madrid we begin show power.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:24am On May 26, 2019
usbcable:

Barca fans like him are the reason the bartomeu has not seen street protests yet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29am On May 26, 2019
Neymar1095:

50 goals stat padding against the likes of eibar and Huesca. Went to anfield and dropped a disaster class.

I wonder what you lot would have said. He did not score the first leg

Nice how you always call stats that sweet you

undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:14am On May 26, 2019
Netfilix:

This is raw and unique... Kudos.

If ww replace all the places where Messi is for Ronaldo in that trashy write up you'd have said something contrary but of course anything that's against Messi sounds sane to you.

Mumu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:18am On May 26, 2019
We win Copa Del Rey, they troll

We don't win Copa Del Rey, they still troll.

Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2019
tesppidd:
Frankly,

WTF!
...And the Messi fanboy will never agree. Truth is Messi wants to do it all on his own; he wants to score, wants to assist, and still wants to create chances. Ahn ahn, na only you dey team ni. No wonder a certain Argentine Legend said he has become more selfish. The reason Madrid won its third UCL in a row was because of the collective efforts of the team. When Juve were trying to pull a remontada at the Bernebeu, CR was just firing his teammates until he was able to set up Vasquez for the P.K. Likewise in the semis against Bayern when he was marked out, a certain Benzema did the job scoring two scrappy goals that sent Madrid to the final and after the match CR went to congratulate Benz like 'This was your day'. The same thing happened in the final. No matter how fantastic a player you are, you just can't do it on your own.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:37am On May 26, 2019
Krasid:
...And the Messi fanboy will never agree. Truth is Messi wants to do it all on his own; he wants to score, wants to assist, and still wants to create chances. Ahn ahn, na only you dey team ni. No wonder a certain Argentine Legend said he has become more selfish. The reason Madrid won its third UCL in a row was because of the collective efforts of the team. When Juve were trying to pull a remontada at the Bernebeu, CR was just firing his teammates until he was able to set up Vasquez for the P.K. Likewise in the semis against Bayern when he was marked out, a certain Benzema did the job scoring two scrappy goals that sent Madrid to the final and after the match CR went to congratulate Benz like 'This was your day'. The same thing happened in the final. No matter how fantastic a player you are, you just can't do it on your own.

This is the problem.

When Messi is down in matches in the UCL, players like Suarez refuse to step up.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2019
Valverde is clueless. I hate to see his confused face. Bartomeu equally has to go, else he will kill Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2019
Lol... Imagine Madrid fans coming out of their cave cheesy
Calm down Niggas... Even Valencia had a successful season than you.. you have no moral right to troll this season.

Messi is Selfish, first time i'm hearing this... The same Messi that has more career assists than your Goat in less than 120 Appearances.

People will always try to troll and maim you whenever you are encountered with a little. setback.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:44am On May 26, 2019
Krasid:
lol

This post is filled to the brim with contradictions.

*Messi wants to do everything on his own (THIS IS NOT SELFISH, THIS IS SELFLESS).

*Messi wants to score, assist and create chances for the team (AGAIN THIS IS NOT SELFISH, THIS IS SELFLESS).

If he was only interested in scoring then you may call him selfish all day and night.

Then again you didn't even finish the story, lemme help you;

*When Ronaldo was absent against France at Euro 2016 final, Eder stepped up.
*When Ronaldo went missing against Athletico at the champions league final 2014, Ramos and De Maria did the job.
*When Ronaldo went missing in the champions league final 2016 against Athletico Ramos again stepped up.
*When Ronaldo went missing at the 2018 champions league final against liverpool, Bale and Benzema stepped up.

I will not say any more!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2019
tesppidd:
Frankly,

WTF!
Lol. That post be like something u would expect from a 10 yr old who just started following football recently. grin

Ruud boy is in a world of his own. Awon ti Moyes!! grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 10:03am On May 26, 2019
RuuDie:

SMH....the player who has kept Barcelona competitive in all competitions till May should leave?...Lmaoo.

Messi is a cheat code that gives you a massive edge over other teams,it's his fault that Valverde does not realize this and decides to make Barca totally reliant on him?

Messi leaves Barcelona and they sink deeper than the titanic.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2019
This krasid no get sense. The fool was hiding when cska moscow, ajax and co were making love to madrid and that's just in the UCL. It's during copa final that the ignorant simpleton decides to raise his head again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3568) (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.