Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609434 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:10am On May 26, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. That post be like something u would expect from a 10 yr old who just started following football recently. grin

Ruud boy is in a world of his own. Awon ti Moyes!! grin

And this coming from you?

grin

Wow Wow!

Anyone could knock me down with a feather right now.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2019
RuuDie:
Over the course of the season, the 'desire' of every Barcelona player and fan to see Messi on the score sheet in every single game is telling in the demise of this team.

I neva see dis kain thing before. If Messi doesn't score, to some, it almost feels like a loss no matter the scoreline. How else can one explain every play or final pass has to be directed at or through Messi even when there is someone better positioned... its almost as if others are 'ashamed' to score when Messi has not or is there something in their contracts that no one should outscore or outshine Messi?
The Messi too instead of talking to his team mates and encouraging them to score too, he will be strolling around like a didirin. Shuo. Truly, now I see why and how Neymar was important.

Maybe it is the Messi, not Valverde that needs to leave sef!
Please ooo. Let messi leave Barcelona. When that happens, you will wish Barcelona were as "good" as manutd grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:13am On May 26, 2019
Debroslink:

When you are with a coach who doesn't know how to build players, but instruct them to always #PasstoMessi, that's the kind of output the players will drop.

Barcelona deserve a better coach.
Against Valencia, Lionel Messi had a usage rate of 30.83%. This means that 31% of Barcelona's possession ended with him. This number is amongst the highest ever recorded since the metric has been in development.

Anyone doubting again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:15am On May 26, 2019
Hamid7:
Valverde is clueless. I hate to see his confused face. Bartomeu equally has to go, else he will kill Barca
The most annoying part is the way he acts on the sideline, seemingly engrossed in deep thoughts,

And then he comes up with shiit or does nothing at all.

WTF was he thinking?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:21am On May 26, 2019
Olamyyde:
This krasid no get sense. The fool was hiding when cska moscow, ajax and co were making love to madrid and that's just in the UCL. It's during copa final that the ignorant simpleton decides to raise his head again.
To think that I was even pitying Madrid,

And restrained myself from calling out Uscable and Krasid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2019
tesppidd:

And this coming from you?

grin

Wow Wow!

Anyone could knock me down with a feather right now.
Lol. We all have our moments. Even you.

But Ruud boy's own is out of this world. We know him very well on our thread.

Imagine picking Lee Cattermole over Pogba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:39am On May 26, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. We all have our moments. Even you.

But Ruud boy's own is out of this world. We know him very well on our thread.

Imagine picking Lee Cattermole over Pogba.
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zainkay: 10:45am On May 26, 2019
Olamyyde:
This krasid no get sense. The fool was hiding when cska moscow, ajax and co were making love to madrid and that's just in the UCL. It's during copa final that the ignorant simpleton decides to raise his head again.
lots of retards here, Do these guys watch barcelona matches at all?? Maybe they are just bittered that their favourite player don't get the recognition Messi gets?? An idiot up there even said Messi should leave Barcelona instead of valvarde seriously!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2019
tesppidd:
To think that I was even pitying Madrid,

And restrained myself from calling out Uscable and Krasid?

aawwwwww.

So touching

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:53am On May 26, 2019
Valencia have tried this season sha.

Copa del rey and Champions qualification.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2019
Olamyyde:
Madrid has earned every right to be lacklustre this season; 3 consecutive UCL titles no be beans. Even the intimidating Pep's Barca did not manage to win back to back titles. They were so adulated when they managed to win 2 in 3 years then. Now imagine winning 4 in 5 years. Abeg, we have paid our dues.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2019
tesppidd:
The most annoying part is the way he acts on the sideline, seemingly engrossed in deep thoughts,

And then he comes up with shiit or does nothing at all.

WTF was he thinking?
Valverde to reporters after the anfield embarrasssment: "It is what it is"
Last night after failing like the failure he is: "The match was a bit weird, Valencia attacked us so much" what did he expect?
To make it worse, Bartomeu said it isn't Valverde's fault. We have a serial bottler as coach, and a president that enjoys failure. Oh the players too joined the party in defence of Valverde. These are signs of a club on a "free fall"

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2019
usbcable:

aawwwwww.

So touching
grin grin

From treble to "We sha thank God"...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 11:39am On May 26, 2019
tesppidd:
Frankly,

This is the most ridiculous shiit I have read in 365 days.

WTF!

grin

You guys invited that lunatic into your home. You must embrace his nonsense talk o. you no get choice
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 11:41am On May 26, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:49am On May 26, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin

The second one na fake quote.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:51am On May 26, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin

Lana6th sorry Lana1.

How next season with Ole go be na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:58am On May 26, 2019
nihilistjnr:

grin

You guys invited that lunatic into your home. You must embrace his nonsense talk o. you no get choice
wow Ruddie;
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:59am On May 26, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin

champions league will come back next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 12:05pm On May 26, 2019
Useless club...

Thank God we lost a final?? shocked

Anything just to save that choking scammer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2019
Melvyn11:
I love the way Liverpool humbled Barca. From treble to choking and bottling.
You better go and pray for Liverpool, they might go trophyless again, after all Barça bottled a 3-0 lead back to back, who says Liverpool can't lose a final back to back

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2019
Hamid7:

Valverde to reporters after the anfield embarrasssment: "It is what it is"
Last night after failing like the failure he is: "The match was a bit weird, Valencia attacked us so much" what did he expect?"

Gone were the days when opponents had no choice than to sit back and accept theyve lost the midfield battle at the sight of Xavi and Iniesta. Now Busquets' defensive weakness is erupting like volcano. Time to raid baby.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by google1(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2019
Lionel Messi had a usage rate of 30.83% against Valencia. This means that almost 31% of Barcelona's possession ended with him. This number is amongst the highest ever recorded since the metric has been in development. A one-man system will often struggle in one-off games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Useless club...

Thank God we lost a final?? shocked

Anything just to save that choking scammer.
Is scoring and having several shots on target in a final choking? Messi can score a hatrick in a final and if he loses the match, you re'tards will still say he choked.

Una don redefine the word "choked".

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2019
airmark:

Gone were the days when opponents had no choice than to sit back and accept theyve lost the midfield battle at the sight of Xavi and Iniesta. Now Busquets' defensive weakness is erupting like volcano. Time to raid baby.

Not only busquets is to blame, Rakishit should be there with his backward passes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2019
tesppidd:
champions league will come back next season.

Come back to where?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2019
I swear... If I'm a Spaniard and by chance I get to see EV in my street I will punch his nose. I'm not joking.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I swear... If I'm a Spaniard and by chance I get to see EV in my street I will punch his nose. I'm not joking.
You will then get arrested and charged for assault. U then get sent to prison for 5 years with no chance for parole while being charged by the court to go for anger management classes for the rest of ur life.

So in the end, was that punch worth it? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2019
Lana1:
You will then get arrested and charged for assault. U then get sent to prison for 5 years with no chance for parole while being charged by the court to go for anger management classes for the rest of ur life.

Is that all?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Is that all?
Wait. There's more.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 5:20pm On May 26, 2019
Lana1:

You've not answered me Adelana angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2019
TLona1:

You've not answered me Adelana angry
Answer what, Mr TrendLona? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.