Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608927 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2019
Lana1:
Wait. There's more.

OK
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:18pm On May 26, 2019
Lana1:
Answer what, Mr TrendLona? undecided

I asked how next season go be with Ole?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2019
TLona1:

I asked how next season go be with Ole?
How next season go be with Barca? Will Messi FC finally win the UCL or will it be another bottle job? lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2019
Olamyyde:

Not only busquets is to blame, Rakishit should be there with his backward passes.

Replace Rakitic with prime Iniesta or Xavi, we will be reading the same 'best dm ever' line, again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 5:39am On May 27, 2019
EOD sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:05am On May 27, 2019
See Cules, you have to understand that whatever you do rivals gonna have something to say.

After winning the Copa for four consecutive years ,a competition that Real Madrid took part every year, they were saying that it was just a local cup, Messi is just channeling all his energies on a local cup bla bla bla, Now we lost a final in five years they still come again with nonsense talks.

Must we win every trophy?

Merely playing in a final alone shows that you have worked your socks off a huge task. For me, the energy and work you devote to all matches enroute the final is cumbersome than the final itself.

Most often than not, finals are decided by small detail, sometimes your hardwork, training and determination can be undone in the first minute of a final if for example, your best defender scored an unfortunate own goal in the first minute and boom!!! your opponent defend with all their lives till the end.

Their are a lot of life lessons in football, you can't just win every time, the recipe to attain success in football and in life, is to taste the bitter experience of failure. More failure , more success.

Real Madrid have lost more UCL finals than most other teams because they have won it more than anyone.

Barca have lost more CDL finals because they have won it more.

You cannot ALWAYS have it your way in life.

All the same, life goes on and their is always a tomorrow which could be betterand beautiful than yesterday ever was.All that matters is to be hopeful, prayerful and optimistic.

Please, don't give this trolls the attention they don't deserve.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 7:10am On May 27, 2019
Upnepaa:
See Cules, you have to understand that whatever you do rivals gonna have something to say.

After winning the Copa for four consecutive years ,a competition that Real Madrid took part every year, they were saying that it was just a local cup, Messi is just channeling all his energies on a local cup bla bla bla, Now we lost a final in five years they still come again with nonsense talks.

Merely playing in a final alone shows that you have worked your socks off a huge task. For me, the energy and work you devote to all matches enroute the final is cumbersome than the final itself.

Most often than not, finals are decided by small detail, sometimes your hardwork, training and determination can be undone in the first minute of a final if for example, your best defender scored an unfortunate own goal in the first minute and boom!!! your opponent defend with all their lives till the end.

Their are a lot of life lessons in football, you can't just win every time, the recipe to attain success in football and in life, is to taste the bitter experience of failure. More failure , more success.

Real Madrid have lost more UCL finals than most other teams because they have won it more than anyone.

All the same, life goes on and their is always a tomorrow which could be betterand beautiful than yesterday ever was.All that matters is to be hopeful, prayerful and optimistic.

Don't mind them jare .... Barca will only win Copa del rey nxt season... You don't have to win everything. wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 7:12am On May 27, 2019
Upnepaa:

The difference wink. One winning UCL the other na CDL

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:29am On May 27, 2019
Netfilix:

The difference wink. One winning UCL the other na CDL
His point and you,

Like Moses and the promise land.

He's only butressing the point I made yesterday when Messi was accused of losing many finals.

The more finals you play the more your wins, the more your losses as well.

You cannot be accused of losing finals,

If you simply never make the finals!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 12:58pm On May 27, 2019
veekid:
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT MESSI MESSED IT.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2019
What do yal think of Allegri in place of valvede

Just came across an article on goal.com on the matter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 6:16pm On May 27, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Birds of the same feathers

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

He should not be an option if we actually intend to traditionally get involved with our policies. Basically, there are other candidates and also Koeman should not be considered either.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2019
Along the line this season, our signings were touted as the best around Europe but going down the road, i actually can't fathom how we went this bad this season.

One thing the coach actually cant handle back is integrating injured players back to team after some time out. Considering that Umtiti was the bet thing we had earlier last season, Aurthur coming good until he was sidelined and also Dembele of Last season.

I feel we should move behind him as there is no new thing he adds to the team. The best thing as we expect additions and not to actually make our buys look bad as he plays them.

For me, expect from players like Rafinha, D. Suarez, Gomez, Munir, Cillissen and others, there should not be any out from the main squad.
All loan players should pack out and go.

We should be able to win more than league with the squad and a NEW COACH......

Forca Barca

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2019
Roberto Martinez

Jesus!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2019
stuff46:

He should not be an option if we actually intend to traditionally get involved with our policies. Basically, there are other candidates and also Koeman should not be considered either.
While I agree that Allegri isn't a good option, I believe Koeman is. He played under Cruyff. Players who mastered Barcelona philosophy have always thrived on their return as coach, though they may not have been successful elsewhere.
Frank Rijkaard( he wasn't an ex Blaugrana though) was a failed coach before he was appointed coach of Barcelona he excelled because Barca play a brand of football he was familiar with. Same with Luis Enrique. Pep only coached Barcelons B before his promotion. Vilanova was an assistant to Pep before his appointment, and he would have done better if he wasn't down with and on treatment for cancer.
If I'm the president, I will appoint a post cruyffian as coach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2019
Hamid7:

While I agree that Allegri isn't a good option, I believe Koeman is. He played under Cruyff. Players who mastered Barcelona philosophy have always thrived on their return as coach, though they may not have been successful elsewhere.
Frank Rijkaard( he wasn't an ex Blaugrana though) was a failed coach before he was appointed coach of Barcelona he excelled because Barca play a brand of football he was familiar with. Same with Luis Enrique. Pep only coached Barcelons B before his promotion. Vilanova was an assistant to Pep before his appointment, and he would have done better if he wasn't down with and on treatment for cancer.
If I'm the president, I will appoint a post cruyffian as coach

Koeman has diviated from the traditional Barcelona culture on his coaching career....

Someone else capable should be brough, or heck..... wtf am i hearing about Roberto Martinez?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2019
stuff46:

Koeman has diviated from the traditional Barcelona culture on his coaching career....

Someone else capable should be brough, or heck..... wtf am i hearing about Roberto Martinez?
Roberto Martinez is good too. He is a true Barca blood and. Everton finished 6th on the table and qualified for Europa cup under him.
Modified: He never played for Barca. His performance as coach so far is good though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 11:31am On May 28, 2019
#AnyonebutErnesto for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LongD(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2019
BykeLaByke:
Even mourinho?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2019
Hamid7:

Roberto Martinez is good too. He is a true Barca blood and. Everton finished 6th on the table and qualified for Europa cup under him.
True Barça blood?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 12:38pm On May 28, 2019
guys,is it true the belgium coach will replace vervede?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
Isiterere:
Valverde can never win a Champions league

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish . With Roberto Marinez Barcelona should be able to have a functional midfield and play a great attacking football. Malcom should stay, . Suarez, Rakitic, and Coutinho should follow Valverde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 1:17pm On May 28, 2019
LongD:
Even mourinho?
Absolutely
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
guys,is it true the belgium coach will replace vervede?
I reject it oo angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 1:42pm On May 28, 2019
why?
Olamyyde:
I reject it oo angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2019
Olamyyde:

I reject it oo angry
It's the likelyest of odds. Brace yourselves for lipsrsealed next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2019
Guys, when Valverde's dismissal is finally announced, don't insult him. The insults are enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2019
Upnepaa:
EOD sad

Omojuwa is a pained Arsenal fan always relyingbon Barca for some comfort and joy.

He has lately become the dippset of Twitter defending Messi like his politics career depended on it

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:51pm On May 28, 2019
usbcable:

Omojuwa is a pained Arsenal fan always relyingbon Barca for some comfort and joy.

He has lately become the dippset of Twitter defending Messi like his politics career depended on it
hehehehehe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2019
BykeLaByke:
Lol. Na so. No be you again? Give it 1½ to 2 years and you'd make #MartinezOut ur dp.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 28, 2019
When are we gonna name this club Messi FC

(1) (2) (3) ... (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.