Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612732 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

I never said he was better; besides they don't play same position. I said he MIGHT be more talented.

But now i want to say it that j.felix might be better than mbappe. This season i will settle down and watch him more . But from that match against real madrid what that boy needs is just consistency to yield more goals/assist. If he is consistent then surely he has fully arrived. He has flair, he is tricky and also has speed with overall awareness and composure so he scores and assists easily. The j.felix is an asset because he is a confirm utility player.

If i were a scout, from my assesment i had pick j.felix over mbappe and dembele.
Its just that mbappe has achieved so much already.
Still i have never actually fancied his game, i find it boring. Its just that i respect his consistency and output

Lol. You need to watch the guy. Man city almost signed him for same huge amount but looks athletico needed him more

Its too early to judge but watch bkm

no I dont doubt J. Felix brilliance at all, but Mbappe is damn good and he is still so young and no hype, his brilliance is evident for all to see.
La liga is tougher than Ligue 1 so J. Felix will always seem better than Mbappe but we will give them this season, I thank God my exams will be done by next month so I can give football some much needed attention
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Barcelona are already back from their Japan tour and set to continue their preparations ahead of the next season. Considering that Valverde decided to stick to the classic 4-3-3 formation, here are three possible line-ups the coach could use in our next match against Real Madrid:
1. The MSG trio
Luis Suarez looks determined to continue as Barca's starting striker for the next season and has even started his preparations early with the rest of players that took part in the 2019 Copa America still on holiday. Considering this, Ernesto Valverde might choose to field an experienced trio of attackers with Antoine Griezmann on the left wing, a position he has played in during his Real Sociedad days.

2. Suarez benched
Considering that Antoine has been used in the 'false nine' role during the matches against Chelsea and Vissel Kobe, the Basque coach could continue the trend and play him as our starting centre-forward for the next season. With Leo Messi on the right wing and Frenkie de Jong in midfield, Barca's possession-based football would flourish, as all three players are very good on the ball. Meanwhile, Ousmane Dembele would continue playing on the left flank.

3. Everyone in their prefered positions
Although the names here stay the same, their positions are changed. Ousmane could move to the right flank where he usually performs better while Griezmann could occupy the left-winger position, where he had been used before. Meanwhile, Barca's captain could end up returning to the centre-forward role, the position Pep Guardiola used him during his days in Catalonia.

Which line-up do you prefer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2019
Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool coach) “It looks like there are four clubs in the world who can buy players whenever they want. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City and PSG. Whatever they need, they do.” [telegraph]*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
My preferred Barca line up is MATS, Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba.
Arthur, De Jong, Rakitic. Messi, Griezman and Dembele. Then in less important matches, Neto, Semedo/Wague, Todibo, Umtiti and Alba(nobody else mtchw). Alena, Busi and Roberto/Puig. Malcolm, Suarez and Coutinho.
Now I think of it, we have a very good bench, quite strong too. I just hope this season, even if Messi is off, our players will be able to do very well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
IKON360:
My preferred Barca line up is MATS, Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba.
Arthur, De Jong, Rakitic. Messi, Griezman and Dembele. Then in less important matches, Neto, Semedo/Wague, Todibo, Umtiti and Alba(nobody else mtchw). Alena, Busi and Roberto/Puig. Malcolm, Suarez and Coutinho.
Now I think of it, we have a very good bench, quite strong too. I just hope this season, even if Messi is off, our players will be able to do very well

You still want robert at right back abi?

Una no go learn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
LaMujer:
Barcelona are already back from their Japan tour and set to continue their preparations ahead of the next season. Considering that Valverde decided to stick to the classic 4-3-3 formation, here are three possible line-ups the coach could use in our next match against Real Madrid:
1. The MSG trio
Luis Suarez looks determined to continue as Barca's starting striker for the next season and has even started his preparations early with the rest of players that took part in the 2019 Copa America still on holiday. Considering this, Ernesto Valverde might choose to field an experienced trio of attackers with Antoine Griezmann on the left wing, a position he has played in during his Real Sociedad days.

2. Suarez benched
Considering that Antoine has been used in the 'false nine' role during the matches against Chelsea and Vissel Kobe, the Basque coach could continue the trend and play him as our starting centre-forward for the next season. With Leo Messi on the right wing and Frenkie de Jong in midfield, Barca's possession-based football would flourish, as all three players are very good on the ball. Meanwhile, Ousmane Dembele would continue playing on the left flank.

3. Everyone in their prefered positions
Although the names here stay the same, their positions are changed. Ousmane could move to the right flank where he usually performs better while Griezmann could occupy the left-winger position, where he had been used before. Meanwhile, Barca's captain could end up returning to the centre-forward role, the position Pep Guardiola used him during his days in Catalonia.

Which line-up do you prefer?

I'd go with;

Dembele Griezman Messi

Arthur Busquets De Jong

Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
I'd go with;

Dembele Griezman Messi

Arthur Busquets De Jong

Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo

Even thou i dont trust this busquets anymore, at least i wont argue with you because Roberto is not at right back.

I like lenglet because he did well last season, But do i have problem with UMTITI starting? Hell NO, Dude is a beast
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
andrew444:

Even thou i dont trust this busquets anymore, at least i wont argue with you because Roberto is not at right back.

I like lenglet because he did well last season, But do i have problem with UMTITI starting? Hell NO, Dude is a beast
On Point.

Umtiti had a bad season last term.

But i have not forgotten what he is as a defender, let us not forget.

Umtiti should be given another chance to redeem himself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
On Point.

Hmmm

Did he have a bad season or because of injury?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
andrew444:

Hmmm

Did he have a bad season or because of injury?
Injury ravaged season is a bad season, isn't it?

Besides he returned from injury but still couldn't perform well enough to dislodged Lenglet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:

Besides he returned from injury but still couldn't perform well enough to dislodged Lenglet.

Agreed sha

But you know a sincere coach will not bench lenglet, dude really did well, sote barca fans no no who to pick inside him and umtiti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
andrew444:

You still want robert at right back abi?

Una no go learn
what is wrong with Roberto? Semedo is faster and a better dribbler, some of you think he is a better defender than Roberto but I dont. But why I prefer Roberto to Semedo is that, Roberto has serious output, unlike Semedo. And Roberto links well with anybody playing that wing with him and knows his deficiency, and so overlaps with more sense than Semedo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
On Point.

that's why De Ligt wasn't bought, we have 3 very reliable defenders and then that Todibo dude. I just hope injury dont cause us heartbreak
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
andrew444:

Agreed sha

But you know a sincere coach will not bench lenglet, dude really did well, sote barca fans no no who to pick inside him and umtiti
Having 3 good and world class defenders ain't a bad problem to have.

I really wish that both Lenglet and Umtiti will get good game time so none of them gets disgruntled.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
IKON360:

that's why De Ligt wasn't bought, we have 3 very reliable defenders and then that Todibo dude. I just hope injury dont cause us heartbreak
hopefully mehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
IKON360:

what is wrong with Roberto? Semedo is faster and a better dribbler, some of you think he is a better defender than Roberto but I dont. But why I prefer Roberto to Semedo is that, Roberto has serious output, unlike Semedo. And Roberto links well with anybody playing that wing with him and knows his deficiency, and so overlaps with more sense than Semedo.
So you would bench Semedo for Roberto?

Right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Having 3 good and world class defenders ain't a bad problem to have.

I really wish that both Lenglet and Umtiti will get good game time so none of them gets disgruntled.

Yes

It's good for Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
IKON360:

Okay o

Make Velverde continue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
So you would bench Semedo for Roberto?

Right?
yea, but this season, I think Valverde will play Semedo more and we also have Wague too. We dont have any wahala on the right, but we still haven't signed back up for Alba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
So I saw this formation somewhere.
4-2-3-1 is the best formation

MATS
Pique. Umtiti/lenglet
Semedo. Alba

Arthur dejong

Coutinho
Messi dembele
Griezmann
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
You
snrman:
So I saw this formation somewhere.
4-2-3-1 is the best formation

MATS
Pique. Umtiti/lenglet
Semedo. Alba

Arthur dejong

Coutinho
Messi dembele
Griezmann

Suarez will not let this come to manifestation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Thought I should share this here;

FourFourTwo Magazine latest edition, July 2019.

A. Top 100 Best Footballers Of The Last 25 Years.

1. Lionel Messi.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo.
3. Zinadene Zidane.
4. Ronaldo De Lima.
5. Ronaldinho Gaucho.

B. Top 100 Best Footballers Of All Time.

1. Diego Maradona.
2. Lionel Messi.
3. Pele Edson.
4. Johan Cryuff.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CAPdan21(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lol at all dis barca fans thinking Lord-griezmann(bottler of a champions league final and a 2-0 lead last champions league) will stop them from bottling another one this year...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
CAPdan21:
Lol at all dis barca fans thinking Lord-griezmann(bottler of a champions league final and a 2-0 lead last champions league) will stop them from bottling another one this year...

lol, everything eventually comes to an end, Barca at least has a very simple solution, just sack Valverde and we good to go. This season we will roast any team we play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CAPdan21(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
If valverde was going to be sacked it would have happened afta d liverpool disgrace...barca fans should resign themselves to another humbling this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
We've spent almost 1bn on players since 2015, yet no UCL... That's sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
IKON360:
There are very many clubs spending huge monies for the past 6 years.

Only one can win it at a time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Flopbele eager to drop a disaster class in earnest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
IKON360:
Leave that thing, it will soon start yielding fruit, no be so madrid do galacticos? Na investment nor be bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2019
tesppidd:
I'd go with;

Dembele Griezman Messi

Arthur Busquets De Jong

Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo

My first reason for watching Barca is because of Messi. But all through last season, whenever I check barca starting line up and there's no Umtiti and Semedo. I loose interest immediately. Lenglet, is good but offers nothing upfront and has no special way of retrieving ball. Umtiti just gives me joy, same for Semedo. But with that coach, I'm giving up on barca this incoming season already. He get bad luck for body.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2019
tesppidd:

It was not as if he didn't wish to return, the coach didn't help. Lenglet was exposed against Villareal by Chukwueze, he just couldn't keep up with Chukwueze, then against Liverpool, Sallah really had fun out running him, then the final nail on the coffin at Anfield. Umtiti too couldn't have been worse had he been giving the opportunity. So it's all left to the coach. After all, umtiti still played 90% of French international matches while sitting on the bench at barca.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.