Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4575279 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) ... (6182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
barackodam:
❗ The idea for Jean-Clair Todibo is that he remains with the Club as a fourth centre-back, but the player has loan enquiries from some clubs (namely Milan and Nantes) and transfer enquiries from some Premier League clubs, too. [Miguel Rico, MD, �]

He should remain

Seems we didnt get de ligt , he should be given some chances
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kimbeast:

Which one is na python and anaconda referring to them as snakes because they left barca
Ney is a snake.

I don't really care about Simons
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
barackodam:

these guys be forming gang already cheesy grin

French Gang
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
‼️ Barça have NOT discarded Neymar and still retain the possibility of signing him. The club doesn't rule out his signing & his name has been mentioned in the last few hours while the team is in Japan. If PSG inform that they want to sell, Barça will sit down to speak with them.

� Paris SG's president, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, was told by Bartomeu that Barça would consider reincorporating Neymar if PSG wanted to sell him. Barça, therefore, are waiting to see what will happen between the Brazilian & his current club. [RAC1, �]

PSG, please don't sell
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
barackodam:
‼️ Barça have NOT discarded Neymar and still retain the possibility of signing him. The club doesn't rule out his signing & his name has been mentioned in the last few hours while the team is in Japan. If PSG inform that they want to sell, Barça will sit down to speak with them.

� Paris SG's president, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, was told by Bartomeu that Barça would consider reincorporating Neymar if PSG wanted to sell him. Barça, therefore, are waiting to see what will happen between the Brazilian & his current club. [RAC1, �]

PSG, please don't sell
Pipe dream. Neymar is coming home, and you can't do anything about it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Dortmund wants to sign malcolm

That would be nice. A win win for everybody
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2019
I don't see the need to sell Rakitic or Vidal, but they are both old and losing resale value. But based on that, why isn't Busquets for sale?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2019
IKON360:
I don't see the need to sell Rakitic or Vidal, but they are both old and losing resale value. But based on that, why isn't Busquets for sale?

. . . Coz nobody wanna buy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2019
DeadPresidents:

. . . Coz nobody wanna buy?
Lol. Sad truth o

As much as i like busquets
I must say it will most likely be hard for him to survive in most teams. Worst of all now that he is getting old.
Barca system is just perfect for him. I don't see any team buying him unless na Asia or America mls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2019
IKON360:
Same here but they just have to go.
We might tolerate old players in attack and defence but that midfield needs a change. They have let us down a lot. So atleast one or two old players needs to go.
We can't afford to deprive Arthur and dejong of game time; because this two has what it takes to create a strong partnership for years. Besides Alena and puig also have good potentials. Nit to forget Coutinho is also a midfielder and will perform better when used as an attacking midfielder

So atleast either of Rakitic, Vidal or Busquets needs to go

If it were up to me i had say Busquets or Rakitic. I still like them but i need them to leave

I want to see a conbo of Coutinho, de jong and arthur in midfield

But sadly e no go happen for now maybe later

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2019
[MD] | 'No' To Barça � Al-Khelaifi has informed Bartomeu that he has no intention of selling Neymar � Barça asked PSG to notify them if the Brazilian's exit is finally reconsidered

Thank God oooooo

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2019
� [SPORT] | Priority Junior � He is Barça's first option for the left back position but Bartomeu wants to pay a maximum of €20 million for the Betis player � Philipp Max 2nd option, Alaba discarded

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2019
� [MD] | Barça denies negotiations with Borussia Dortmund for Malcom after 'Goal' published that the German team have presented an offer of €42 million for the Brazilian

goal should be ashamed of themselves

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2019
�[MD] | *Fiorentina is also interested in Rafinha.*

� Valencia has a competitor for acquiring Rafinha. In the last hours, Fiorentina has been interested in the midfielder and in Barça they point him as a serious alternative.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2019
� MD �� Rakitic insists on staying at Barca, but the club will not improve his remaining two years. - Despite the words of Valverde, who opened the doors to the departure of the Croatian, but the intention is to stay at Camp Nou ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Given that Real Betis already have signed a replacement for Junior Firpo, they are open to selling the left-back, who is Barca's main objective. Once Rafinha leaves the club, Barca will have sufficient funds to bring Firpo to Barcelona. [SPORT, �]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Leo Messi and Luis Suárez are back in Barcelona. Also, Hiroki Abe won't feature in the game against Vissel Kobe, as he remains injured. Thus, Josep Bartomeu and Andrés Iniesta have talked to the player to show their support. [SPORT, �]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
As for Rafinha, he has attracted interest from Fiorentina and Valencia. He's reached a personal agreement with Rafinha, but Valencia's board isn't entirely convinced about the Rafinha transfer due to the asking price of €15M - VCF want to pay less. [ESPN via SPORT, �]

1 Like

Barca are calm re: Rafinha, and are hopeful that the added competition surrounding the player's signature will mean that a team will be willing to pay the asking price set by the Catalan club. [SPORT, �]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Rafinha also has interest from Atalanta, who also are negotiating for the player's arrival. Atalanta, as opposed to Fiorentina, will be in the Champions League next season, and are also looking to sign Rafinha. [SPORT, �]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
However, the player prefers Valencia as he wants to continue in La Liga & play in the European tournaments, but hasn't ruled out the two Italian sides. He's yet to make his final decision, and that will be made once he - and the rest of the team - is back from the Japan tour.
His final decision should come next week, as the transfer is reaching its final stages.
Atalanta are looking forward to competing in the Champions League this season on the back of an impressive Serie A season in 2018/19. Fiorentina is a historical club and are building a new project. Neither of the 2 teams are discarded. [SPORT, �]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
As you might know, Carles Aleñá was disappointed with the way the club handled the handing over of the #21 jersey to Frenkie de Jong. Éric Abidal therefore spoke to Aleñá & told him that there had been a misunderstanding - Barca did NOT promise de Jong the #21 jersey. [RAC1, �]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Coutinho's situation remains in doubt. Barca believe that any offer less than €100M would mean a loss of money in selling the player. The club is yet to receive an offer of €100M+ for Coutinho. [RAC1, �]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Rakitic wants to stay with Barca, and is convinced that he will have a place in the team despite the competition ahead. [MD, �]

1 Like

However, his contract will under no circumstances be improved, and the club expects the interest in Rakitic from Italian sides to materialize soon, in which case Barca would study his departure from the club. [RAC1, �]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
PSG and Barca have already had a meeting about bringing Neymar to Barca, and superagent Pini Zahavi has played a big role in PSG's stance now: The French club no longer rules out selling Neymar to Barca with a player joining from Barca.
However, PSG hope that Bartomeu will act in good faith and present an offer that is positive for all parties. [ @DeportesCuatro , �]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
barackodam:
PSG and Barca have already had a meeting about bringing Neymar to Barca, and superagent Pini Zahavi has played a big role in PSG's stance now: The French club no longer rules out selling Neymar to Barca with a player joining from Barca.
However, PSG hope that Bartomeu will act in good faith and present an offer that is positive for all parties. [ @DeportesCuatro , �]

Guy if you are talking about the football "superagent", leave a space in both words like "super agent". No dey give me hope I have a lead on my ads.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Same here but they just have to go.
We might tolerate old players in attack and defence but that midfield needs a change. They have let us down a lot. So atleast one or two old players needs to go.
We can't afford to deprive Arthur and dejong of game time; because this two has what it takes to create a strong partnership for years. Besides Alena and puig also have good potentials. Nit to forget Coutinho is also a midfielder and will perform better when used as an attacking midfielder

So atleast either of Rakitic, Vidal or Busquets needs to go

If it were up to me i had say Busquets or Rakitic. I still like them but i need them to leave

I want to see a conbo of Coutinho, de jong and arthur in midfield

But sadly e no go happen for now maybe later
Coutinho can't play in a midfield of Arthur and De Jong, he lacks the energy levels. Iniesta and Xavi all had the energy levels to do that under Guardiola, so did Modric and Kroos, and De Bruyne and Silva. There are so many good attacking midfielders that became central midfielders and did very well but they high energy levels to cover the grounds needed to be covered. The only way Coutinho can thrive in midfield is if there is a very combative midfielder with him and a good passer too. Busquets is old and slow but has very high quality, Frenkie De Jong needs some learning, Arthur isn't combative enough but an exceptional passer, Vidal is old, Rakitic is old.

If we had a 28 yr old Vidal and maybe younger Busquets, then Coutinho would do very well but we don't. Even for Brazil, Coutinho's best matches are when he plays with Arthur and Casemiro, without Casemiro, Coutinho will be a minus in the middle. Let him just remain on the wings, or bench but forget about our midfield unless we are playing very leisurely matches

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol. Sad truth o

As much as i like busquets
I must say it will most likely be hard for him to survive in most teams. Worst of all now that he is getting old.
Barca system is just perfect for him. I don't see any team buying him unless na Asia or America mls
I swear, he is a Barca legend true and true, no better ball playing DM in the past 12 years, almost unmarkable

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:52am On Jul 27, 2019
I know its pre season but athletico madrid are on beast mode

That young boy jao felix is quite remarkable and his linkup with diego costa is something else. Its almost as if he breath life into costa

No wonder athletico broke their club record to get him

This season will be interesting

Meanwhile hazard and the rest madrid players were totally bullied. I wonder why madrid no sign neymar, mbappe or even dybala

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:03am On Jul 27, 2019
Full time

Rmd 3 - 7 Atm

Athletico madrid lowkey has done the best trasnfer biz. The squad upgrade is something else. Make no mistake they will challenge us this season

That tottenham player tripier dey good. Also Lemar, vitolo and some awesome addition for defence

Omo Barca vs Athletico is the new El clasico

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 3:17am On Jul 27, 2019
That Felix guy is a rare gem, it's hard to see a youngster with that level of composure..

Gentlewarrior1, nice observation from tonight match but also try to observe wetin you dey type

(1) (2) (3) ... (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) ... (6182) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Geld(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.