Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4582368 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
PSG 'agree a €160m bid from Barcelona and will announce it in today or tomorrow'

PSG have agreed a €160m bid for Neymar from Barcelona, according to Mundo Deportivo reporter Francesc Aguilar.

And the Spanish Media GOL reported that, PSG have accepted the bid, the deal will be announced today or tomorrow.

According to early reports, there is no agreement has been found but the negotiations are still ongoing.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

If A > B and B = C, you can't tell me that C > A.

Busquets is more accomplished than Messi and Ronaldo, according to you.

Next time don't make a stupid statement that you won't be able to defend across the board.
Sadly, B=C wasn't in the original discuss.
I expected to you prove that B > A without including extra variables, but you didn't instead you tried changing the basis of discussion
Be a man and stick to the original discuss, I reiterate, if you say Sergio isn't a a great player because he has on and off days(I mean who doesn't!), can we now say Ronaldo and Hazard aren't great players too?
P.S: I just followed your logic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
andrew444:

Someone that has turned headless chicken sterling to world class
Exactly!
We all knew Sterling to be all speed and no brain but the narrative changed the moment pep landed in the blue part of Manchester.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
snrman:
PSG 'agree a €160m bid from Barcelona and will announce it in today or tomorrow'

PSG have agreed a €160m bid for Neymar from Barcelona, according to Mundo Deportivo reporter Francesc Aguilar.

And the Spanish Media GOL reported that, PSG have accepted the bid, the deal will be announced today or tomorrow.

According to early reports, there is no agreement has been found but the negotiations are still ongoing.
How true?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
snrman:
I don't want to say anything yet till further details but I want dembele to stay
I would prefer he stays too. Ivan and Philippe can leave.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
NoFap123:

How true?
almost all news outlet are reporting it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

I thought you told us Busquets was the best dm ever. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please tell us what has become of your Krychowak or whatever his name is.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
NoFap123:

Sadly, B=C wasn't in the original discuss.
I expected to you prove that B > A without including extra variables, but you didn't instead you tried changing the basis of discussion
Be a man and stick to the original discuss, I reiterate, if you say Sergio isn't a a great player because he has on and off days(I mean who doesn't!), can we now say Ronaldo and Hazard aren't great players too?
P.S: I just followed your logic.

B=C doesn't need to be in it.

You opined that Busquests was a more accomplished player than Ronaldo, because he won the world cup. Do I need to ask amadioha before I know the logic would work for Busquets and Messi?

Most of you are lazy in thoughts and would confidently spew nonsense, thinking nobody would call you out on it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Who took Maradonas and Ronaldos place. We can say Etoo was better than Ronaldo since he was selected ahead of R9

Etoo achieved more and had a longer spell than De lima. Busquets has spent almost 10yrs, he ought to be in that team if not for his averaged quality. Puyol was there and others.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

Etoo achieved more and had a longer spell than De lima. Busquets has spent almost 10yrs, he ought to be in that team if not for his averaged quality. Puyol was there and others.

Did Busquets spend more time than Xavi and Iniesta those who took his position?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

Busquet average?? What a clown grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did Busquets spend more time than Xavi and Iniesta those who took his position?

Both were more important than him, hence they were picked ahead of him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Adiwana:

Busquet average?? What a clown grin grin

Very average. Xavi and Iniesta protected him.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
NoFap123:

Get this straight, loosing fewer games isn't a testament of his coaching ability.
I asked you a question about a student who failed just Mathematics and English in WAEC but had straight A's in other subjects, would you IKON360, give that child a pat on the back for a job well done?
Now, compare the above student to another who failed 4 subjects but passed the required 5( Mathematics and English inclusive) to proceed to higher institution.
Who would you say is a better student?
I await your reply
Very poor and pointless analogy! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjnr: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

Busquets >>>>> Kante and Jorginho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
wink

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Neimarjnr:

Busquets >>>>> Kante and Jorginho

Everybody, including some Barca fans reject this. In fact, Fifa reject this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

Una no dey tire with all this talk of a player being protected.Same stuff we hear about Messi all day.

Fyi,Busquet was the base of that midfield and Xavi and Iniesta struggled to operate without him.If Busquet wasnt in our game,we had no clue how we operated in the entire match.

He played every game including Copa Del Rey matches where Messi,Xavi and Iniesta were given rest.Thats to show you his importance to the team then and still now

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
BREAKING: PSG have asked Barcelona for Dembele + Semedo + €100m + Shakira + One of Messi's 3 sons in exchange for Neymar

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

It's not easy to play with Xavi and Iniesta. Go and ask Yaya Toure who bossed the EPL after Busquets benched him in Barca.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Miremoses1:
BREAKING: PSG have asked Barcelona for Dembele + Semedo + €100m + Shakira + One of Messi's 3 sons in exchange for Neymar
why is ur club also interested

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
snrman:
why is ur club also interested
lol. Madrid never made an offer to PSG. This is just the media cooking up news just to make some cash.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by busar(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
It seems Dembouz is going to PSG oo.. He has changed his jersey number and also his location (Barcelona) on IG.. It would be nice to see him under another coach though.. I just like the dude sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjnr: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Miremoses1:

bad belle is allowed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
There is, at this time of the afternoon, an agreement between Barcelona and PSG for the signing of Neymar. 170 million euros, of which 85 will be paid now and the other 85 will be paid in the summer of 2020.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Adiwana:

Una no dey tire with all this talk of a player being protected.Same stuff we hear about Messi all day.

Fyi,Busquet was the base of that midfield and Xavi and Iniesta struggled to operate without him.If Busquet wasnt in our game,we had no clue how we operated in the entire match.

He played every game including Copa Del Rey matches where Messi,Xavi and Iniesta were given rest.Thats to show you his importance to the team then and still now

So it was Busquets carrying Iniesta and Xavi. No wonder he is dead before 30yrs. cheesy

You don't want me to dig out posts of Barca fans here criticising the spineless dm like 5yrs ago, while Xavi and Iniesta were collecting individual awards.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
TLona1:

It's not easy to play with Xavi and Iniesta. Go and ask Yaya Toure who bossed the EPL after Busquets benched him in Barca.

Yaya Toure's father wasn't a former Barca keeper and Guardiola's friend.

Many of you didn't know that Busquets father played for Barca and even served as a coach. The sluggish midfielder will only leave Barca when he wants to leave.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

Yes spent more years than Xavi did.

Both were more important than him, hence they were picked ahead of him.

Ogbeni, If I ask you to back up the bold(Busquets spent more years than Xavi did), I hope you'll be man enough to.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Debroslink:

Ogbeni, If I ask you to back up the bold(Busquets spent more years than Xavi did), I hope you'll be man enough to.

Ignore that first line, deal with the second.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

Many of you didn't know that Busquets father played for Barca and even served as a coach. The sluggish midfielder will only leave Barca when he wants to leave.

Is father was also Spain national team coach... Y don't u leave this guy alone
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2019
airmark:

Is this why Yaya Toure couldn't adapt to Barca's style but Busquets did?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2019
TLona1:

Is this why Yaya Toure couldn't adapt to Barca's style but Busquets did?

Like Yaya Toure, like Etoo. Both nearly punched that apari coach in the mouth, for nearly killing their careers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.