Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631553 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

It was in epl, not laliga filled with Omeruo type of defenders.

He came to laliga and started scoring goals with ease, chewing gums and smiling.
How did Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Emmanuel Adebayor, and Didier Drogba score more EPL goals than Cristiano Ronaldo ever did, then?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

Those were top strikers. No winger scored that much in epl those years.
Excuses.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
IKON360:

These were not even finals but normal matches, matches any coach could have lost, even Liverpool that won UCL last season they lost matches in UCL, no one called for the sacking of Klopp, Guardiola that has turned Man City into a footballing juggernaut is yet to cross quarter finals of UCL yet no one is calling for his sacking.
That Levante match pained me too, so did losing to Liverpool but it still doesn't warrant the vitriol some fans are displaying, imagine one "fan" yesterday said he wants us to lose 3 straight matches so that Valverde should be sacked and other rubbish...
The board has given him one more season, this season, and we should hope he does well. If he doesn't he can go on his merry way.

Did you see how happy the team was when Griezman scored? Or the joy on Alba's face? Even Perez, the whole is psyched and passionate, we fans should key in with the them and hope for the best not staying from afar and making disparaging remarks.
1. You call throwing away a 4-1 lead to a 2nd tier European team like Roma a normal match?

2. Throwing a 3-0 lead to a liverpool side which was missing Salah and Firmino and rested for only 3 days before the game compared with our players who rested for 10 days, You call that losing a normal match?

Am very sorry for only saying that Valverede deserved to be sacked.

He deserved to be sacked and prosecuted on 2 counts;

for conspiracy to rob Barca of a champions league trophy, and robbing Barca of a champions league trophy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dembele no wan gree step up and now with this his injury. Its obvious the board is already fed up with him as there other la masia prospect though lesser than dembeles quality sha

It seems barca are still mean on getting neymar o
This time around i hear its dembele and rakitic plus cash

This whole neymar transfer saga na rubbish let them be done with this bullshit asap

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

Please don't bring these great players near Busquets.

These guys are on another level to sluggish Busquets.

They dominated a rigorous epl for years.
I am glad Grammarnazi1 has done justice to your stupidity.
Which level Biko?
I can even rate Busquet as a more accomplished player than your Ronaldo and Hazard put together. He has the World cup, something Eden and Christiano can only dream of, let's not talk about FIFA confederation cup.
Oh yeah, I think you are right, Sergio isn't in their level because his level is way way higher tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
IKON360:

I don't understand this reasoning, Guardiola hasn't won UCL in over 7 yrs and the best he could do with Bayern was reach semis, in Man City he hasn't even smelt semis, yet non of the teams he was in had him sacked, Klopp reached UCL final twice and lost, reached Europa league final and lost yet none of the teams he was in had him sacked neither were the fans calling for him to be sacked. Pochettino has reached UCL final yet nobody is calling for him to be sacked. Why are the fans clamoring so much for him to be sacked? Tactical ineptitude, losses or capitulations? Capitulations that coaches all over the world even the best of the best have experienced??
Me and you go fight oh. You mentioned Pep, Pochettino and even Klopp but you forget these men brought value to their clubs, they might not be winning trophies but their improvement is glaring to the blind.
Now, what has EV added to the team since he took charge?
Let's not even talk about his tactical cluelessness.
I await your reply.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Melvyn11:

Don't be unfortunate my guy. Warn yourself
As usual, you ended not countering his point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Melvyn11:
Lol.... in a Barca thread you will insult Ronaldo that is no longer in La liga , his fans will come to set the record straight and you will start throwing snide remark and insult. Very matured fan base
Bia, which record have you set straight, be guarded o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
NoFap123:

I am glad Grammarnazi1 has done justice to your stupidity.
Which level Biko?
I can even rate Busquet as a more accomplished player than your Ronaldo and Hazard put together. He has the World cup, something Eden and Christiano can only dream of, let's not talk about FIFA confederation cup.
Oh yeah, I think you are right, Sergio isn't in their level because his level is way way higher tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hashish, not for kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hashish, not for kids.
As usual, you can't talk logically. Counter the fact or shut the hell up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
NoFap123:

No sane person can counter that point of yours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
IKON360 is here again this season with his valverde wa.nk undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
NoFap123:

Counter your foolishness? No sane person will waste his time to do that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Honestly I can't understand people who do not like Vidal simply because they believe we have a philosophy which we must follow like the Holy Bible.

They call it the "Barca style"

Vidal has put in so many man of match performances the few times he has played,

The 4 nil thrashing by Liverpool comes to mind.

I swear,dat guy no dey taya,he still remains d only player I didn't blame afta d embarrassment at anfield,even messi to some extent chop out of d blame

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

No sane person can counter that point of yours.

cheesy cheesy

Very stupid of him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ikon360 or whatever your name is, those outrageous losses aren't normal. Especially for a team like Barça. Don't start again with your stüpid aśs defence of Valverde.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

Counter your foolishness? No sane person will waste his time to do that.
Lol, stop using the dodging tactics. Show you are not a coward by setting things straight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
Lol, IKON360, EV defender.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
NoFap123:

Me and you go fight oh. You mentioned Pep, Pochettino and even Klopp but you forget these men brought value to their clubs, they might not be winning trophies but their improvement is glaring to the blind.
Now, what has EV added to the team since he took charge?
Let's not even talk about his tactical cluelessness.
I await your reply.
You already hate man so much, you forget to realise since he took over 3 years ago, we have lost only 5 matches, FIVE fucking matches. You think that's an easy feat for a "clueless" coach?

I am not defending him but your wish that we lost a plethora of matches so he can be sacked is disgusting. That's not how a reasonable fan should think and considering we support Barcelona the most envied club in the world, the fans should support their own not wishing we lost because we don't like the coach tufia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
MJBOLT:

Your name is MJdolt so I'm not surprised
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
IKON360:

You already hate man so much, you forget to realise since he took over 3 years ago, we have lost only 5 matches, FIVE fucking matches. You think that's an easy feat for a "clueless" coach?

I am not defending him but your wish that we lost a plethora of matches so he can be sacked is disgusting. That's not how a reasonable fan should think and considering we support Barcelona the most envied club in the world, the fans should support their own not wishing we lost because we don't like the coach tufia
Bro, park well jor. We gave EV a second chance after the Roma bottling and what did he do?, he did a double bottling. We are no longer the most envied in the world again, our fear factor is gone, no wonder team can attack us with intent to win, something that rarely happened before.
Lastly, saying we lost just 5 matches makes we wonder what kind of a fan are you. Those matches defined our season, they are what the pareto principle refers to the 20% that brings about the 80% success. Those matches were the vital few. Would you praise a child who failed English and Mathematics in WAEC but had straight A's in other subjects? After all, according to your logic he failed fewer subjects compared to the one he/she passed.
I await your response

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
If not because of rafinha injury issues, i am not sure if dembele is a better player than him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Isomerizm:
Ikon360 or whatever your name is, those outrageous losses aren't normal. Especially for a team like Barça. Don't start again with your stüpid aśs defence of Valverde.
Outrageous losses are spiritual abi? When teams with better coaches lost its normal but when Barcelona loses it is outrageous. Valverde will lose matches, you will always have the opportunity to criticise and hope he will die so you are free continue, whether I defend him or not you will do what you want. But criticise like someone who was breastfed for 6 months
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paule: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Do we still need to pay huge cash for Neymar when we have promising young talents like C. Perez & Fati.
We may not be able to deal with Neymar's ego in the long run.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
IKON360:

Outrageous losses are spiritual abi? When teams with better coaches lost its normal but when Barcelona loses it is outrageous. Valverde will lose matches, you will always have the opportunity to criticise and hope he will die so you are free continue, whether I defend him or not you will do what you want. But criticise like someone who was breastfed for 6 months
It looks like the bond between you and EV if synonymous to the bond between EV and Ivan. You know I always believed any tom, dick and Harry can coach Barca to glory with Messi on the side. Some of these players don't need a coach instruction, they are pro and know what to do when situation demands. I held tight to this believe until EV came and proved me wrong, not once be but freaking f"ucking twice.
EV is a serial bottler and should get the hell out. He is tactically inept, can't read games, he just squats like a confused fellow and pretends to be thinking. I would prefer a Pochettino or a Klopp coaching us than Ernesto, he should get out!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
NoFap123:

Bro, park well jor. We gave Eve second chance after the Roma bottling and what did he do?, he did a double bottling. We are no longer the most envied in the world again, our fear factor is gone, no wonder team can attack us with intent to win, something that rarely happened before.
Lastly, saying we lost just 5 matches makes we wonder what kind of a fan are you. Those matches defined our season, they are what the parents rule refers to the 20% that brings about the 80% success. Those matches are the vital few. Would you praise a child who failed English and Mathematics in WAEC but had straight A's in other subjects?
I await your response
Losing last weekend defined our season? Losing to Levante two seasons ago defined our season? The only losses that you can even point out are Roma and Liverpool, because its UCL and the Copa Del Rey final that 90% of fans didn't even care about...
And you are no "we" the board and the team are very happy with him, it's just some confused fans that are hating, when man does well they disappear but when we lose they dive out with guns blazing. Such stupidity, stupidity associated with Chelsea and Man utd fans, but now glaring among Barca fans. Barca fans especially those that started fanning during the Messi era are the major culprits know nothing about club history nor club organization but will throw everything on Valverde. Some fools even blamed him for selling Alcacer, some blame him that Coutinho wasn't playing well, some blamed him that Dembele was so off or that Semedo didn't have end product yen yen yen...
If you want to critique criticise properly and objectively like a true fan not like a Chelsea fan that likes Messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
paule:
Do we still need to pay huge cash for Neymar when we have promising young talents like C. Perez & Fati.
We may not be able to deal with Neymar's ego in the long run.
Neymar is for now, Perez and Fati are for the future.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
NoFap123:

It looks like the bond between you and EV if synonymous to the bond between EV and Ivan. You know I always believed any tom, dick and Harry can coach Barca to glory with Messi on the side. Some of these players don't need a coach instruction, they are pro and know what to do when situation demands. I held tight to this believe until EV came and proved me wrong, not once be but freaking f"ucking twice.
EV is a serial bottler and should get the hell out. He is tactically inept, can't read games, he just squats like a confused fellow and pretends to be thinking. I would prefer a Pochettino or a Klopp coaching us than Ernesto, he should get out!
Really sad... Well whether you like it or not, Valverde isn't leaving until end of season. And for your reasoning that any coach can coach Barcelona, under Guardiola, the best Barca coach in the 21st century how many UCL or La Liga trophies did he win?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
IKON360:

Losing last weekend defined our season? Losing to Levante two seasons ago defined our season? The only losses that you can even point out are Roma and Liverpool, because its UCL and the Copa Del Rey final that 90% of fans didn't even care about...
And you are no "we" the board and the team are very happy with him, it's just some confused fans that are hating, when man does well they disappear but when we lose they dive out with guns blazing. Such stupidity, stupidity associated with Chelsea and Man utd fans, but now glaring among Barca fans. Barca fans especially those that started fanning during the Messi era are the major culprits know nothing about club history nor club organization but will throw everything on Valverde. Some fools even blamed him for selling Alcacer, some blame him that Coutinho wasn't playing well, some blamed him that Dembele was so off or that Semedo didn't have end product yen yen yen...
If you want to critique criticise properly and objectively like a true fan not like a Chelsea fan that likes Messi
The season just started, so we both can't say for sure if that game would be decisive or not. Saying 90% of the fans didn't care about the CDR Is totally wrong, we might not had been happy prior to the game, but deep down we wanted to win. Ever wondered why the stadium had enough Cules that night? We had no business loosing that game but we did not thanks to the ineptitude of EV. My objective critism is that EV isn't as good as the you think he is, kapish.?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
IKON360:

Really sad... Well whether you like it or not, Valverde isn't leaving until end of season. And for your reasoning that any coach can coach Barcelona, under Guardiola, the best Barca coach in the 21st century how many UCL or La Liga trophies did he win?
3 La Liga and 2 UCL.
Pretty excellent for someone who spent 4 seasons. Now tell me how many UCL and La Liga EV has won for us 2+ years?
P.S: Pep won an intimidating 14 trophies under 4 years. Abegi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
No sensible and genuine fan will defend Valverde. But I am not surprised of IKON360, he didn't watch up to 5 Barcelona matches the whole of last season

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
NoFap123:

Lol, stop using the dodging tactics. Show you are not a coward by setting things straight.

What should i set straight again, when you unconsciously said Busquets was a more accomplished footballer than Messi. Not unexpected from a barcabot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: arabmoney14 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.