Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4582142 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2019
wman:
I am a Chelsea fan and I have this to say.

I don't believe any Barcelona fan in his right senses will still be supporting Valverde.

The 3-0 to Roma was unforgivable, but the 4-0 loss to Liverpool? Never!
He benched Messi in a penultimate match that could have led to an historic unbeaten run. That is unforgivable.

Ancelotti won the UCL for Madrid for the first time in years but was sacked the following year even though he made it to the Semis. Mourinho took Madrid to 3 consecutive semis and won the league with a record number of points, yet he was sacked. Conte won the FA Cup after winning the league for Chelsea and he was still sacked.

Guardiola said his time at Bayern Munich was not a success since he couldn't replicate their Champions League exploits. This season he is focused on the Champions League much more than any other trophy. He coaches Man City.

How much more a team like Barcelona? Should Cules be contented with the Copa Del Rey and La Liga year in year out?

What is Valverde tactics? How has he fared in the matches he played without Messi? Haven't we seen how Messi saved his skinny ass so many times?

I don't think this IKON guy has really watched many of Valverde games.
Jah Bless bro. Enough said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2019
IKON360:

Kindly quote the post of me saying I don't watch much Barca matches
Seriously?
Countless number of times you said so indirectly though.
Remember the Mama excuse?
Remember the livescore?
No let us go down memory lane o

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2019
IKON360:

Typical Chelsea fan's post, please before citing examples go and read up on why they were sacked. Ancelotti was sacked for refusal to rotate his team and not playing Bale at 9 where he preferred Benzema.
Mourinho was sacked because he fell out with some of the senior players in Madrid's team.
Conte's Chelsea were not even in the top four when he was sacked.
Guardiola didn't win UCL with Bayern did any fan call for him to be sacked? He hasn't won UCL with Man City, has any City fan called for him to be sacked?! Abeg go and do your research before you post your 'views'
No sensible City fan would call for Pep's sack, I mean look at how he has turned that team into a footballing jogernaut. He has improved players like Sane, Sterling even Jesus. He is slowly turning EPL to a farmer's league.
Can the same be said of EV?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2019
IKON360:

Guardiola has lost 12 matches since he joined Man City, Klopp has lost 20 and Pocchetinno has lost 60 matches (with and without Tottenham) but Valverde has lost 5... Go figure.
Valverde will leave by the end of the season, so you can relax but for him being sacked well hashish is getting involved.
Get this straight, loosing fewer games isn't a testament of his coaching ability.
I asked you a question about a student who failed just Mathematics and English in WAEC but had straight A's in other subjects, would you IKON360, give that child a pat on the back for a job well done?
Now, compare the above student to another who failed 4 subjects but passed the required 5( Mathematics and English inclusive) to proceed to higher institution.
Who would you say is a better student?
I await your reply

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Swissh:
Dembele sharp sharp change to 7. You know what that means ryt
Neymar?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2019
I guess the board is offloading the two players we signed to replace neymar to bring him back. Semedo should not be included in any deal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2019
IKON360:

That match pained me sha, and I was so hopeful that we would score just one goal to cross Liverpool and the annoying thing is that we had chances to score, numerous chances to score but we didn't. Oh well its in the past to look forward and see what the future holds
E pain you yet you defend the man at the helm of affairs, Bobo you better wise up. EV is not the Moses to take us to the promise Land.With EV in this team, I have zero expectations, I can't come and suffer another heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Operation being starboy back tongue
Expect a deal or rejection soon

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2019
snrman:
I guess the board is offloading the two players we signed to replace neymar to bring him back. Semedo should not be included in any deal
Dembele and Philippe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
NoFap123:

Dembele and Philippe.
I don't want to say anything yet till further details but I want dembele to stay

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by busar(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Barca would be silly to trade Semedo and dembele for Neimar.... I don't really think the guy worth this.. Hope bringing him back wouldn't come back to hurt them

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

No Busquets? cheesy

Rumdeuter kilonshele?

Just like no Ronaldo Lima, Romario, Rivaldo, Maradona, Stoichkov, Hagi, Suarez Henry, etc

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
IKON360:

Losing last weekend defined our season? Losing to Levante two seasons ago defined our season? The only losses that you can even point out are Roma and Liverpool, because its UCL and the Copa Del Rey final that 90% of fans didn't even care about...
And you are no "we" the board and the team are very happy with him, it's just some confused fans that are hating, when man does well they disappear but when we lose they dive out with guns blazing. Such stupidity, stupidity associated with Chelsea and Man utd fans, but now glaring among Barca fans. Barca fans especially those that started fanning during the Messi era are the major culprits know nothing about club history nor club organization but will throw everything on Valverde. Some fools even blamed him for selling Alcacer, some blame him that Coutinho wasn't playing well, some blamed him that Dembele was so off or that Semedo didn't have end product yen yen yen...
If you want to critique criticise properly and objectively like a true fan not like a Chelsea fan that likes Messi

You no go stop these chelsea fan comparisons abi. Hand go soon touch you angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
NoFap123:

No sensible City fan would call for Pep's sack, I mean look at how he has turned that team into a footballing jogernaut. He has improved players like Sane, Sterling even Jesus. He is slowly turning EPL to a farmer's league.
Can the same be said of EV?

Someone that has turned headless chicken sterling to world class

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Just like no Ronaldo Lima, Romario, Rivaldo, Maradona, Stoichkov, Hagi, Suarez Henry, etc

I thought you told us Busquets was the best dm ever. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
NoFap123:

You always have a way of bring Messi into the discuss. SMH.

If A > B and B = C, you can't tell me that C > A.

Busquets is more accomplished than Messi and Ronaldo, according to you.

Next time don't make a stupid statement that you won't be able to defend across the board.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
busar:
Barca would be silly to trade Semedo and dembele for Neimar.... I don't really think the guy worth this.. Hope bringing him back wouldn't come back to hurt them

Barca aint trading semedo, only dembele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

I thought you told us Busquets was the best dm ever. cheesy cheesy cheesy

No that should be Krychokewack

If those Ronaldo Lima, Romario, Maradona etc didnt make it into the star studded Barcelona legands page, then only a foolish person will be asking about Busquets.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
IKON360:

Guardiola has lost 12 matches since he joined Man City, Klopp has lost 20 and Pocchetinno has lost 60 matches (with and without Tottenham) but Valverde has lost 5... Go figure.
Valverde will leave by the end of the season, so you can relax but for him being sacked well hashish is getting involved.
Valverde has lost 13 matches in 121 games with a win percentage of 67.77. Guardiola has lost 23 matches in 178 games with a win percentage of 73.0. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

No that should be Krychokewack

If those Ronaldo Lima, Romario, Maradona etc didnt make it into the star studded Barcelona legands page, then only a foolish person will be asking about Busquets.

Now that you've denied, good of you. I don't want to read nonsense about Busquets being the best dm ever again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

Now that you've denied, good of you. I don't want to read nonsense about Busquets being the best dm ever again.

In the Barca best 11, did you see any DM there? Or why are you this foolish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

In the Barca best 11, did you see any DM there? Or why are you this foolish?

Because none met the standard. Mumu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

Because none met the standard. Mumu.

Just like Ronaldo, Romario, Maradona Rivaldo, etc didnt meet the standard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
It's all over Instagram, Neymar our prodigal injury prone son is back...
Mtchw it's still negotiations ongoing...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
NoFap123:

Seriously?
Countless number of times you said so indirectly though.
Remember the Mama excuse?
Remember the livescore?
No let us go down memory lane o
Dude you want to take this thing personal. If Valverde being employed by Barca is paining you so much, go and kill yourself because the Board is not sacking him any time soon his contract is season long so better get used to it . And if you can't get that into your head, you can go jump off a cliff.

Don't jump off a cliff o, you na my guy. But this thing is not fight. Valverde is no Guardiola but he is here till July next year so let's just relax
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sommyroy10:
Valverde has lost 13 matches in 121 games with a win percentage of 67.77. Guardiola has lost 23 matches in 178 games with a win percentage of 73.0. Be guided.
Now you are factoring in all their career efforts, why not use just Barcelona, one stayed for 4 years and the other has stayed for 2 years + please do the maths
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
barca dey craze
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
NoFap123:

E pain you yet you defend the man at the helm of affairs, Bobo you better wise up. EV is not the Moses to take us to the promise Land.With EV in this team, I have zero expectations, I can't come and suffer another heartbreak.
The man didn't even kick a ball, Messi missed chances, so did Suarez... Please since when did it become a coach's duty to score goals too? The best teams create chances and take their chances, that day against Liverpool, we created chances but we didn't take them. Please how is that Valverde's fault? Allisson was among Liverpool's best players, our defense was all over the place especially the left wing(I'll blame coach sha) but our inability to take our chances was purely our doing.
That's why I was advocating for the signing of Griezman, a finisher that could help us not uncle Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Just like Ronaldo, Romario, Maradona Rivaldo, etc didnt meet the standard

There are players from same positions as those you listed above, in the team. Busquets and other dms were so poor, none was considered. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
airmark:

There are players from same positions as those you listed above, in the team. Busquets and other dms were so poor, none was considered. cheesy

Who took Maradonas and Ronaldos place. We can say Etoo was better than Ronaldo since he was selected ahead of R9

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
IKON360:

The man didn't even kick a ball Messi missed chances, so did Suarez... Please since when did it become a coach's duty to score goals too? The best teams create chances and take their chances, that day against Liverpool, we created chances but we didn't take them. Please how is that Valverde's fault? Allisson was among Liverpool's best players, our defense was all over the place especially the left wing (I'll blame coach sha) but our inability to take our chances was purely our doing.
That's why I was advocating for the signing of Griezman, a finisher that could help us not uncle Suarez
In one statement you try to exonerate him, in another you incacerate him. Dude you are confused.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
IKON360:

Dude you want to take this thing personal. If Valverde being employed by Barca is paining you so much, go and kill yourself because the Board is not sacking him any time soon his contract is season long so better get used to it . And if you can't get that into your head, you can go jump off a cliff.

Don't jump off a cliff o, you na my guy. But this thing is not fight. Valverde is no Guardiola but he is here till July next year so let's just relax
I no vex oh, I can't even jump off a cliff but fact remains EV and Buhari has something in common, they are not the Moses we thought they were.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.