Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597680 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) ... (6190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afrodoc2: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
ddippset:
You shouldn't keep on having erection over my list na.

It's so easy to make yours, do that and stop wailing.

Shuoooo!

Where this one come from?

Boko haram generation. cheesy

Henry GOAT list. LMAO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

To say the truth, Henry invented the art of choking
I know you guys like to have such debates on your thread esp on EPL players. So most of your debate is club affiliated but it's your opinion.

But Henry is in my top 10 list.

Not FIFA top 10
Not Nairaland top 10

But mine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Swissh:

It's always surprising how Gerd Muller's name is overlooked when it comes to GOAT
discussions.

That idiot is just shouting 700goals like Messi and ronaldo are the first to reach those figures. Talking of pure stats Gerd Muller shitts on Messi and Maradonna but no one will ever place Muller above Maradonna in anything. Gerd Muller with all his stats is not top5 but mofo is calling ronaldo.... LMFAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emjayyoungwiz12: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fc Barcelona Defender Nelson Semedo has released an adorable photo of him and his wife Marlene Alverenga which he tagged "97%"

The young Portuguese is supposedly expecting a new born champ into his family which is already blessed with a girl Luana Pereira Semedo.The versatile defender revealed on social media With the caption " Loading ...97%".

Marlene Alverenga is expected to put to bed before the year runs out.

https://www.footynaija.com.ng/2019/10/releases-photo-of-him-and-his-heavily.html

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

Boko haram generation. cheesy

Henry GOAT list. LMAO
Just come out of the closet and tell me you're mad at me naming Messi number ONE.

Man up.

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
spillo1:

That idiot is just shouting 700goals like Messi and ronaldo are the first to reach those figures. Talking of pure stats Gerd Muller shitts on Messi and Maradonna but no one will ever place Muller above Maradonna in anything. Gerd Muller with all his stats is not top5 but mofo is calling ronaldo.... LMFAO.
lol
How?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afrodoc2: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
ddippset:
Just come out of the closet and tell me you're mad at me naming Messi number ONE.

Man up.

I quickly read through the list, saw Henry on the list and started laughing. I didn’t even check who was no 1, 2, or 3 after that.

How can i be mad at an ignorant man?
The emotion I am experiencing now is pity. I pity you for your ignorance and pray that Amadioha enlightens you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
ddippset:
lol
How?
He won't be able to answer the question.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
ddippset:
lol How?
Pull up Gerd Muller stats and compare with ronaldo,Messi and Maradonna.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
spillo1:

Arguments don't work that way. When you make a claim, you have to include at least a reason.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

I quickly read through the list saw Henry on the list and started laughing. I didn’t even check who was no 1, 2, or 3 after that.

How can i be mad at an ignorant man?
The emotion I am experiencing now is pity. I pity you for your ignorance and pray that Amadioha enlightens you.

bullsh1t.

Trying to divert attention.

Just take it easy with the erection over my list.

At worst I scored 9 over 10.

Make your list let's see.

I know you;

You would be having an orgasm with a list like this;

1. Cristiano
2. C Ronaldo
3. Ronaldo C
4. Diouff
5. Drenthe
6. Lukaku
7. Ogbeche
8. Boating
9. Salgado
10.Higuain

Come out!

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afrodoc2: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
spillo1:

Should we start from the fact that both Müller and Messi have 68 international goals but Müller scored his in 62 games while Messi needed 136 games?

Or maybe we should start from their goal scoring record in the World Cup ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afrodoc2: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
ddippset:
bullsh1t.

Trying to divert attention.

Just take it easy with the erection over my list.

At worst I scored 9 over 10.

Make your list let's see.

I know you;

You would be having an orgasm with a list like this;

1. Cristiano
2. C Ronaldo
3. Ronaldo C
4. Diouff
5. Drenthe
6. Lukaku
7. Ogbeche
8. Boating
9. Salgado
10.Higuain

Come out!

grin

Is that your alternate list?

Boko Haram generation cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
spillo1:

Did you read my initial post or you just jumped on what tesspidd ignorantly quoted

GrammarNazi1:

Arguments don't work that way. When you make a claim, you have to include at least a reason.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

Should we start from the fact that both Müller and Messi have 68 international goals but Müller scored his in 62 games while Messi needed 136 games?

Or maybe we should start from their goal scoring record in the World Cup ? cheesy

The guy that made the comment talked about 700 goals and this one has limited everything to world cup.
Are we sure this brother is okay?
The way he claimed he jumped onto my list without looking at 1 to 9, he has also jumped onto this one without reading properly.

Is that how you jump in and out of your senses?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
spillo1:

Did you read my initial post or you just jumped on what tesspidd ignorantly quoted

lol

I only said "how"

That's all i said.

I think Afrodoc and Spillo are the same person.

Their IQ's match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
ddippset:
The guy that made the comment talked about 700 goals and this one has limited everything to world cup.
The way he claimed he jumped onto my list without looking at 1 to 9, he has also jumped onto this one without reading properly.

Oga pull Messi, Maradonna and ronaldo stats let's compare to Gerd Muller since goals are you guys bread and butter. One is shouting 700 goals like it automatically make ronaldo better than de Lima or Maradonna.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afrodoc2: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
ddippset:

It seems your stupidity is not only genetic but global.

Gerd Müller has over 700 total career goals also.

He also has more World Cup goals than Messi.

If it pains you take night bus into Sambisa forest.

Boko Haram generation. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
ddippset:
lol

I only said "how"

That's all i said.

Their IQ's match.
I was even trying to be civil with you explaining how in those eras (80's and 90's) it was more difficult for attackers due to many factors involved. The rules then and now were totally different,pitches,sport science,tactics, nutrition even how refs offer more protection now to players etc. Players now are better equipped to look after their diet and body compared to back then. But no all you care about is goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
spillo1:

Says who?

Why are you such a rank idiot?

Muller is a 3 time balon dor podium finalist, winning once.

In his era he was in the GOAT conversation.

Outside of Pele, how many names from the 60s are mentioned in football discussions today?

NTA was founded in 1977. Gerd Muller's career in Europe in 1979. I can bet your dad was one of those guys who used to enter bus to another hood every sunday to go and watch NTA news at 9.

So if we're so far removed from watching Muller in his heyday, how do you expect his name to keep appearing in this era?

If Pele was not a perpetual media presence, his name wont be coming up in the GOAT conversation either.

People watched Maradona in living memory so of course they will talk about him, not a guy who started playing ball the year Nigeria became a republic

spillo, you stupid sha cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
ddippset:
lol

I only said "how"

That's all i said.

Their IQ's match.

I reject it for Afrodoc

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
spillo1:

I was even trying to be civil with you explaining how in those eras (80's and 90's) it was more difficult for attackers due to many factors involved. The rules then and now were totally different,pitches,sport science,tactics, nutrition even how refs offer more protection now to players etc. Players now are better equipped to look after their diet and body compared to back then. But no all you care about is goals.
Oya sorry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

[s] Says who?

Why are you such a rank idiot?

Muller is a 3 time balon dor podium finalist, winning once.

In his era he was in the GOAT conversation.

Outside of Pele, how many names from the 60s are mentioned in football discussions today?

NTA was founded in 1977. Gerd Muller's career in Europe in 1979. I can bet your dad was one of those guys who used to enter bus to another hood every sunday to go and watch NTA news at 9.

So if we're so far removed from watching Muller in his heyday, how do you expect his name to keep appearing in this era?

If Pele was not a perpetual media presence, his name wont be coming up in the GOAT conversation either.

People watched Maradona in living memory so of course they will talk about him, not a guy who started playing ball the year Nigeria became a republic

spillo, you stupid sha cheesy [/s]
Who is this dullard. cheesy Nobody places Gerd Muller above Maradonna when talking about GOAT Discussion world wide. You are a disgrace.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
ddippset:
Oya sorry.
Alaye Jor Jor Jor. Pull the stats of gerd Muller let's compare with your goats Henry,Messi and the rest cheesy cheesy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
spillo1:

Who is this dullard. cheesy Nobody places Gerd Muller above Maradonna when talking about GOAT Discussion world wide. You are a disgrace.

How many people watched Gerd Muller in 1964?

How many people had TVs in the 1960s

The guy finished his career 2 years after the first TV station opened in Nigeria, how will he enter the conversation with Maradona who many people on this very forum watched live?

If i shine torchlight on your left ear, are you sure that your bulging eyebulbs wont light up like halogen lamp? Cos you type like you outsourced your brain functions to a call centre in India
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

[s] How many people watched Gerd Muller in 1964?

The guy finished his career 2 years after the first TV station opened in Nigeria, how will he enter the conversation with Maradona who many people on this very forum watched live?

If i shine torchlight on your left ear, are you sure that your bulging eyebulbs wont light up like halogen lamp? Cos you type like you outsourced your brain functions to a call centre in India [/s]
Alaye Jor Jor Jor. Nobody rates Gerd Muller above Maradonna world wide . Stop dropping trash in my mentions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Swissh: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

To say the truth, Henry invented the art of choking
Hey show respect for Henry. He is arguably Epl greatest ever player.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Griffon(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:
If i shine torchlight on your left ear, are you sure that your bulging eyebulbs wont light up like halogen lamp? Cos you type like you outsourced your brain functions to a call centre in India

My chest grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

How many people watched Gerd Muller in 1964?

Are you sure you are not mixing Gerd Muller with someone else? He was still top scorer in the European cup(CL) in 1977
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afrodoc2: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Are you sure you are not mixing Gerd Muller with someone else? He was still top scorer in the European cup(CL) in 1977

Gerd Miller’s major problem was that he was acknowledged 2nd best in his own team.

If you are not even the best player in your own team it is hard to put your name forward for GOAT consideration.

If Germany and Bayern had won all those titles with Muller being the undisputed numero uno he would have had a better shot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
afrodoc2:
Gerd Miller’s major problem was that he was acknowledged 2nd best in his own team.

If you are not even the best player in your own team it is hard to put your name forward for GOAT consideration.

If Germany and Bayern had won all those titles with Muller being the undisputed numero uno he would have had a better shot.

There can be more than one GOAT in a team e.g Real Madrid Galacticos had Zidane and Ronaldo playing together
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afrodoc2: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

There can be more than one GOAT in a team e.g Real Madrid Galacticos had Zidane and Ronaldo playing together

Just for a couple of years. And each of them had their national team glory to fall back on to claim GOAT.

Muller was in Der Kaiser’s shadow for over 10 years both for club and country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) ... (6190) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Getin2ouch, brandon180(m), Ijustwantto, AdisaOwala and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.