Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4578601 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2019
melodyogonna:

True. I had orgasms while watching the video
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2019
snrman:
I hate early kick off undecided
Me too.

Nothing beats an 8pm Sunday kick off for me.

Let watching my Barca game be about my last action for the weekend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Wayne4uall:
Most through balls in the top 5 leagues during the previous 10 seasons:

174 Messi
111 Fábregas
78 Pastore
74 David Silva
73 Di Maria
73 Payet
71 Alexis Sánchez
65 Özil

Goalscorer, assister, playmaker, more than a player. Play and make play. A style of life for Leo Messi �
yen yen... effect of Barcelona style mostly.. he should give his Argentine teammates through balls tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chrisus(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
yen yen... effect of Barcelona style mostly.. he should give his Argentine teammates through balls tongue

Una just dey find argument this early morning

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by williams10101(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
I get it, it's hard for u to comprehend. Most of The GOAT stats carry that effect. Talking about Barcelona's style, why weren't Iniesta and Xavi included on the list. When we see greatness, we should appreciate it.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2019
williams10101:

I get it, it's hard for u to comprehend. Most of The GOAT stats carry that effect. Talking about Barcelona's style, why weren't Iniesta and Xavi included on the list. When we see greatness, we should appreciate it.
Leave obianuju obianojuju grin His own is special.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
He does actually.

He gives his Argentine team mates very many through balls.

He's the highest assist provider and chance creator in the history of Argentina.

The problem is that Higuan and Aguero wouldn't convert.

My friend, there is nothing you can about the goatness of this GOAT.
Just put a sock in it and enjoy.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2019
williams10101:

Iniesta should have be posting such numbers but we know his type.... Neymar came and became Barcelona top assister, so let's hear word

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2019
ddippset:
He does actually.

He gives his Argentine team mates very many through balls.

He's the highest assist provider and chance creator in the history of Argentina.

The problem is that Higuan and Aguero wouldn't convert.

My friend, there is nothing you can about the goatness of this GOAT.
Just put a sock in it and enjoy.

grin
in history... but you forgot to tell us he is the third most capped player ever.. only behind Zanetti and Mascherano tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Chrisus:

Una just dey find argument this early morning
we must educate barkabbots. ..it's our collective responsibility. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
we must educate barkabbots. ..it's our collective responsibility. cheesy

Flogging sense into senseless manure fans does put a smile on my face . But if you are talking about flopbele , then we are friends
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
in history... but you forgot to tell us he is the third most capped player ever.. only behind Zanetti and Mascherano tongue

Am lost.

Are you responding to my post or something else?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2019
ddippset:

Am lost.

Are you responding to my post or something else?
Messi is the third most capped player in Argentina history, only Mascherano and Zanetti have more caps (2 defenders)... Let's not forget he's playing with Aguero, Higuan and other deadly forwards tongue
So why won't he be the top assister or whatever
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
Messi is the third most capped player in Argentina history, only Mascherano and Zanetti have more caps (2 defenders)... Let's not forget he's playing with Aguero, Higuan and other deadly forwards tongue
grin

You have strayed.

Before you asked "why is Messi only creating chances at Barca but not Argentina?"

Now your question has become "why won't he be the top assist man for Argentina?, when he is the highest capped, when he's playing with deadly forwards"

All I ask is a bit more consistency in your brain activity.

Would that be asking too much of you on a nice Sunny Saturday morning?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
Iniesta should have be posting such numbers but we know his type.... Neymar came and became Barcelona top assister, so let's hear word
None of your midfielders past or present is as good as Iniesta.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2019
Godx:

None of your midfielders past or present is as good as Iniesta.
you think it's by dancing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2019
ddippset:
grin

You have strayed.

Before you asked "why is Messi only creating chances at Barca but not Argentina?"

Now your question has become "why won't he be the top assist man for Argentina?, when he is the highest capped, when he's playing with deadly forwards"

It's not sunny this morning cheesy unless you stay in Niger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:

obainojazz:

Why're you contradicting yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
you think it's by dancing
I can't see any names. That's what I thought.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Umtiti day start ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2019
What happened to Pique? Injury? Suspension? Or just resting?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2019
spillo1:

Can you show me were I said the bolded? Talent level Maradonna and De Lima are god tier.
I personally believe that prime de lima was close to prime messi's level. But messi is the best dribbler of all time and also a better goalscorer than ronaldo was. When you consider vision and passing again you'll understand why messi is the UNDISPUTED GOAT

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Olamyyde:

I personally believe that prime de lima was close to prime messi's level. But messi is the best dribbler of all time and also a better goalscorer than ronaldo was. When you consider vision and passing again you'll understand why messi is the UNDISPUTED GOAT
LMFAO.. .MESSI is not the best at anything of all time. Stop showing your age. Their have been better goalscorers,passers, dribblers,Freekick takers,etc Messi is a generational talent no doubt, best of his Era and posses many skill sets unlike Cristiano which make him a contender for the greatest of all time but that's were it ends.

Messi a better goalscorer lol. De Lima ronaldo already had more than 200 career goals at the age of 20/21. See if not for injuries he would have been the undisputed Greatest of all time but for now that honor belongs to Maradonna.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO.. .MESSI is not the best at anything of all time. Stop showing your age. Their have been better goalscorers,passers, dribblers,Freekick takers,etc Messi is a generational talent no doubt, best of his Era and posses many skill sets unlike christians which make him a contender for the greatest of all time.

Talking of goalscoring lol De Lima ronaldo already had 200 career goals at the age of 21. See if not for injuries he would have been the undisputed Greatest of all time but for now that honor belongs Maradonna.
I watched De Lima o, he didn't have up to 10 years at the top because of injury but its not an excuse, because even Sturridge would have been the deadliest finisher in England if not for injury and Hargreaves would have been the heir to Paul Scholes if not for injuries... Injuries are part of football.
What does Ronaldo do better than Messi?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:

He dey pain u abi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Griezman...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Messi doing too much. He should have scored that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
ddippset:
grin
[b]
You have strayed.

Now your question has become "why won't he be the top assist man for Argentina?, [/b]when he is the highest capped, when he's playing with deadly forwards"

Many of them are stupid like that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Miremoses1:
Messi doing too much. He should have scored that.
Should have placed his shot since
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
It's not sunny this morning cheesy unless you stay in Niger
This guy needs prescription.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
TLona1:

Why're you contradicting yourself?
He's only trolling.

But can't make his mind up on which angle to come from.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
We are playing quite well and this trident isn't bad at all... We are on our way to only our 2nd away win this season.
Suarez Messi and Griezman all scoring in the same match... Its a good sign and Griezman is on fire today

(1) (2) (3) ... (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.