Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4579007 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Olamyyde:

You are entitled to your own opinion. Mine is messi is the best dribbler of all time, period!!
Alaye Jor. Your started watching football probably 2014 so I won't castigate you for thinking Messi is the best dribbler of all time. It's the Age.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO..... Dribbling highlight lol. Stop showing your age, you don't know what you are talking about.

Bro,in one post you are making sense,in the other you are back to default settings. Insanity is comparing what a striker does to a play maker.

Messi as a playmaker is putting up numbers of a striker.Dude started at RW,before the false 9 role,has played as a 10,LW and all still maintains those numbers. Ronaldo as a pure 9 was great at what he did.He's job was to put the ball at the back of the net and he did it excellently well.If not for injury,dude would no doubt be in contention for all time great if he is not in it already.But Messi is doing that all away from that position.Ronaldo is simply better at goal scoring cause thats his primary job.But Messi is arguably the most complete player ever and he seems to get better as he ages.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
IKON360:

My point is simple, fans need to be patient, seasons are long though we want UCL the most and for all our players to respected there are times things may not go our way, We should still trust our club for us it's the best club in the world and every contributing to the maintenance of that legacy should be respected even if it's an unnamed ball boy

It's not patience but mediocrity and complacency.

Nobody will be patient with a coach that bottled huge leads back to back in the UCL.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
TLona1:

It's not patience but mediocrity and complacency.

Nobody will be patient with a coach that bottled huge leads back to back in the UCL.

Na today goal.com dey report that have a pre signed contract with Koeman.And somehow someway,Valverde is still leading smg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2019
spillo1:

Alaye Jor. Your started watching football probably 2014 so I won't castigate you for thinking Messi is the best dribbler of all time. It's the Age.
lol grin

Have a good day mr troll cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2019
Binikingdowm:
who's better than messi in dribbling?
No mind the troll undecided

Maybe he thinks being skillful and having flair makes a player better at dribbling than messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Olamyyde:

No mind the troll undecided

Maybe he thinks being skillful and having flair makes a player better at dribbling than messi
LMFAO.....See this Boko Haram generation cheesy. The only generational talent player you have been fortunate to watch is Messi so you can't be blamed for spewing fallacy up and down. Like I said again you AGE is showing. You watched YouTube highlight and decided Messi is a better dribbler than De lima lol. Ten years from now others will see still watch YouTube highlight and conclude Neymar was more talented than Ronaldinho. So you see, that's why I won't castigate you for having that opinion even though it's rubbish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO.....See this Boko Haram generation cheesy. The only generational talent player you have been fortunate to watch is Messi so you can't be blamed for spewing fallacy up and down. Like I said again you AGE is showing. You watched YouTube highlight and decided Messi is a better dribbler than De lima lol. Ten years from now others will see still watch YouTube highlight and conclude Neymar was more talented than Ronaldinho. So you see, that's why I won't castigate you for having that opinion even though it's rubbish.
Like i said, have a nice day troll undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by spillo1: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Olamyyde:

Like i said, have a nice day troll undecided
LMFAO....Ok Chief.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yenyenyen,your age,your age.
Please how old are you?Mr Methuselah.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
mrcalcufast:
Yenyenyen,your age,your age.
Please how old are you?Mr Methuselah.
Hehehehehe

Confusious says; when a man thinks that age equates to wisdom, his foolishness is already established by the gods.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
ddippset:
Hehehehehe

Confusious says; when a man thinks that age equates to wisdom, his foolishness is already established by the gods.

grin

Stupido1

That should be his moniker. Spillo1 is a misnomer.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Eruditor:

Stupido1

That should be his moniker. Spillo1 is a misnomer.

The most stupid aspect is that he refused to mention a better dribbler . Mumu baba70

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
ddippset:
I can swear that if that guy/girl Bobrisky is on Nairaland,

He'd be Neymar1095.

grin grin grin
Keep quiet you dummy. Don't let me descend on you

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
ddippset:
Hehehehehe

grin
Typical Barca fans led by this mugu called Stupppidd. When confronted with facts they jump to cheap insults. You guys are lucky I have been busy recently. Where is Neimar and melvyn11 my 2nd nigga

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Neymar1095:

You guys are lucky I have been busy recently.
busy recently? searching for tweets to steal?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Neymar1095:

Keep quiet you dummy. Don't let me descend on you
I hope it's not the same type of descend you descend on twitter?

I know we both have "reputations" to protect.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Neymar1095:

Typical Barca fans led by this mugu called Stupppidd. When confronted with facts they jump to cheap insults. You guys are lucky I have been busy recently. Where is Neimar and melvyn11 my 2nd nigga
By the way, where is your MCM Neymar? grin

Just wondering which gets "pulled" the more;

Posts you come across on Twitter?
Or Neymar's hamstring?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2019
ddippset:

Posts you come across on Twitter
Or Neymar's hamstring?
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2019
ddippset:

Posts you come across on Twitter
Or Neymar's hamstring?
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Isiterere:

The most stupid aspect is that he refused to mention a better dribbler . Mumu baba70

You know man wants to form that he sees things others don't.

I wonder why people let the daft guy claim Ronaldo Dalima is a better goal scorer than Messi..lol

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Before Leo Messi started a La Liga match this season:

⬇️ 1.4 points per game
⬇️ 40% win rate
⬇️ 7th in La Liga

Since Leo Messi started his 1st La Liga fixture of the season:

⬆️ 3 points per game
⬆️ 100% win rate
⬆️ 1st in La Liga

The #Messi� effect

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
The streak continues. Arthur is yet to fail an attempted dribble in La Liga this season: 16 attempted, 16 completed.

In the top5 leagues this season, there are 109 players with 13+ attempted dribbles. Arthur the only one with a 100% success rate. (via @Barca19stats)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ever since 2014/15, Messi has scored more Free Kick Goals than English Clubs like Arsenal, United, Liverpool, etc. This just shows how unique and extraordinary this player is! We are all witnessing greatness. Live the moment because it won’t last forever.
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lionel Messi = Cristiano + Iniesta + Salah+ Mane + Mbappe.........

By Rudd Van Nisterlroy.

Person wey sabi ball.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wayne4uall:
Ever since 2014/15, Messi has scored more Free Kick Goals than English Clubs like Arsenal, United, Liverpool, etc. This just shows how unique and extraordinary this player is! We are all witnessing greatness. Live the moment because it won’t last forever.
grin grin grin grin
Another one of Stupppidd Student. cheesy cheesy. Anything to big up the midget. Why won't you start from 2014/15 when it favours your Argentine flop and midget.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO.. .MESSI is not the best at anything of all time. Stop showing your age. Their have been better goalscorers,passers, dribblers,Freekick takers,etc Messi is a generational talent no doubt, best of his Era and posses many skill sets unlike Cristiano which make him a contender for the greatest of all time but that's were it ends.

Messi a better goalscorer lol. De Lima ronaldo already had more than 200 career goals at the age of 20/21. See if not for injuries he would have been the undisputed Greatest of all time but for now that honor belongs to Maradonna.
This is what I have been telling all the viruses on this thread before now. Their system of a player midget and disgrace is not even the best to come from Argentina.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO.. .MESSI is not the best at anything of all time. Stop showing your age. Their have been better goalscorers,passers, dribblers,Freekick takers,etc Messi is a generational talent no doubt, best of his Era and posses many skill sets unlike Cristiano which make him a contender for the greatest of all time but that's were it ends.

Messi a better goalscorer lol. De Lima ronaldo already had more than 200 career goals at the age of 20/21. See if not for injuries he would have been the undisputed Greatest of all time but for now that honor belongs to Maradonna.
"if" doesn't mean anything. "If only I was born in dangote home I would be son of richest man in Africa", " if only I was in given opportunity like mark zukerberg I would have founded Facebook ".

Messi is the best dribbler of all time and that's a fact, maradona, ronaldinho are greats but messi topped them all, stats don't lie.

In goal scoring aspect messi is likely top top the official goals. Nobody comes closer to him in goal stats. In assists he has the most also.

Ronaldo might be consider great for changing league but after he retires, he won't be a legend at any league, he won't be regarded as the best in premiere league, LA liga and even serial a but messi will be forever be known in Spain.

Name one thing maradona have over messi?

Goals
Assists
Dribbling
Etc messi tops in and that is the fact

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Neymar1095:

This is what I have been telling all the viruses on this thread before now. Their system of a player midget and disgrace is not even the best to come from Argentina.
the ballon d'or names have been released and your actress wasn't in top 30 in the world best.

He left Barcelona to escape messi shadow but was overshadowed by mbabbe. Stop hating on messi for neymar misfortune

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Neymar1095:

Another one of Stupppidd Student. cheesy cheesy. Anything to big up the midget. Why won't you start from 2014/15 when it favours your Argentine flop and midget.
You know,

I've been silently thanking God that "your foolishness" is not a club playing in la liga.

Cus even if we had a thousand Messi's we would still never top the table.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Astark:
the ballon d'or names have been released and your actress wasn't in top 30 in the world best.

He left Barcelona to escape messi shadow but was overshadowed by mbabbe. Stop hating on messi for neymar misfortune
Your Midget fraud when not surrendered by some great players of all time or a great Barca team.

4 finals with Argentina
4L's
0 goal
0 Assist.

System player and a country fraud. Without Barca your Ewo is badluck and a virus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.