Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631923 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2020
ddippset:
I think it's the coach not Messi...

Do you see top coaches like Simeone, Klopp, Guordiola and Mourinho on their touchlines?
I hope you are right. I'll rather change coach than Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2020
ddippset:
Ooh you have restricted it to first leg??
Oya wait for me, I will bring the proof to your house..
Am coming.
Where's Ronaldo s so-called offside goal that happened during the first leg?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2020
I heard Suarez is injured and might need surgery!

Chim ooo!

We better get a striker this January, not Kevin boateng kind ooo grin grin angry

This one Dembele is now a forgotten man lipsrsealed Gush! We had so much hope for this boy. He just cannot stay fit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

One more time baby..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I heard Suarez is injured and might need surgery!

Chim ooo!

We better get a striker this January, not Kevin boateng kind ooo grin grin angry

This one Dembele is now a forgotten man lipsrsealed Gush! We had so much hope for this boy. He just cannot stay fit.
you have Messi he can score and create chances
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
ddippset:
One more time baby..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
One more time...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
So what's the new formation without Suarez?

Dembele Griezman Messi?

When is Dembele returning sef??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
ddippset:

Dembele Griezman Messi?

Dembele is in Qatar, e gather muscles
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
ddippset:

Dembele Griezman Messi?

ansu fati .. griezman.. messi

Or ansu fati. Messi. Griezman.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Barcelona problem is the midfield and little of defence, see how Madrid controls games with only midfielders, man city and Liverpool same thing with tight defence.

Rakishit. Sergio bouquet needs to go. Arthur, frenkie and co can control the midfield and improve the games
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
As for defence, alba, pique and umtiri needs to be benched regularly. Lol

We needs better defenders and not old cargos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Astark:

And in today's market, suggest available upgrades in their positions. Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afam4eva(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Barca's biggest problem is coaching and defense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Awesome01:

And in today's market, suggest available upgrades in their positions. Thanks
Barca should either use good la masia players or look in Seria a and other unknown teams just like Liverpool's doing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

You didn't have anyone where you wanted them, you rather talked a crap you heard Madrid haters who didn't watch the Bayern match or had selective amnesia say. now that evidences have been provided and proven you spoke crap you turn around and act like some Michael Scofield to save face. how clever.

BTW where's the Ronaldo offside goal in the first leg you said happened? no surprise you can't provide it

You dey mind Of there was VAR PSG should be the one playing Roma and not the facade of the greatest comeback in UCL history

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

VAR stole.the video hence he can't produce it grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
hardeycute:
I know that if you are wise, you would probably bring screenshots to prove your claim but sadly you're not!!!.

begging and forcing barka? that sounds resounding foolish

Why would.anyone be worrried about a grasscutter turned coach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
usbcable:

You dey mind Of there was VAR PSG should be the one playing Roma and not the facade of the greatest comeback in UCL history
you're still lost..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
usbcable:

VAR stole.the video hence he can't produce it grin
he probably thought he could spout just about any bullshit from his arse and we'd swallow them, he never expected his nonsense to be challenged
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Astark:
Barca should either use good la masia players or look in Seria a and other unknown teams just like Liverapool's doing

I agree with you on this, but without a good coach to develop their strengths and plug their weaknesses; they will go the same way with the todibos et al. This current coach lacks that capacity.

He just sticks to the basic training learnt at coaching schools, put players on the field in their positions and say "play your part and give the ball to Messi".

Even when the game is going against his team, he crouches on the touchline without giving out instructions.

All the players like him because he is lazy and at ease with them and that makes them lazy too and unmotivated, he doesn't hassle them, he doesn't challenge them to improve.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
he probably thought he could spout just about any bullshit from his arse and we'd swallow them, he never expected his nonsense to be challenged
Ask again na..

I thought you'd keep on asking me the same dumb question..

This is like the parable of the foolish thief...
He is accused of stealing 3 times but he argues he's innocent because according to him, he only stole 2 times not 3..

In order to point to you that VAR could have changed a lot of things in that tie(Bayern versus Madrid), I said 3 offside calls over 2 legs..

Madrid scored 3 offside goals, Madrid scored 2 offside goals; what is the difference?

Okay Madrid scored 2 offside goals not 3,

Does this downgrade murder to manslaughter?

Dumbo, keep grasping at straws,
And fuc outta here.

My Point again for the non-dyslexic this time - VAR could have changed things on the Bayern/ Madrid game and many other games,

Not just Ovrebo's match..

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
ddippset:

Dembele Griezman Messi?

I would prefer Ansu Griezman Messi

or

Griezman Messi Perez

however on a joking note a

Griezman Vidal Messi

wouldn't be bad. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin
ddippset:
you're still lost..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
umtiti, old cargo?
inside life
Astark:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
ddippset:
Ask again na..

I thought you'd keep on asking me the same dumb question..

This is like the parable of the foolish thief...
He is accused of stealing 3 times but he argues he's innocent because according to him, he only stole 2 times not 3..

In order to point to you that VAR could have changed a lot of things in that tie(Bayern versus Madrid), I said 3 offside calls over 2 legs..

Madrid scored 3 offside goals, Madrid scored 2 offside goals; what is the difference?

Okay Madrid scored 2 offside goals not 3,

Does this downgrade murder to manslaughter?

Dumbo, keep grasping at straws,
And fuc outta here.

My Point again for the non-dyslexic this time - VAR could have changed things on the Bayern/ Madrid game and many other games,

Not just Ovrebo's match..

VAR couldn't have changed the outcome of the Bayern match at all! Madrid makes it through with or without VAR!! that has been my point from my first post addressing your bullshit Mr dyslexia but I can see you suffer from inability to read and understand, for that you should only be pitied not insulted.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 12, 2020
Valverde is .........
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 4:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Xaviiiii
Finally la masia will be back. Perez. Ansu fati and co will be regular starter.

Rakishit please leave
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 4:10am On Jan 12, 2020
cheesy thank God we lost this game against Athletico Madrid

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:05am On Jan 12, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

VAR couldn't have changed the outcome of the Bayern match at all! Madrid makes it through with or without VAR!! that has been my point from my first post addressing your bullshit Mr dyslexia but I can see you suffer from inability to read and understand, for that you should only be pitied not insulted.
Good HopefulLyinglord, living up to your name!

Same punks who have been crying about Ovrebo for a decade are trying to prove that Real Madrid would still have eliminated Bayern with VAR.
(Obviously your brain activity goes in circles and it ain't no joke)

You have conveniently told us how a chain of events in the first leg led to Ronaldo scoring 2 offside goals, Vidal wrongfully sent off, Casemiro escaping a red, to justify the "murder" which occurred in the second leg...

So this brings me back to my original point;

With VAR, do you also agree that the Chelsea/Barca errors in the second which you have been wailing about for a decade in the name of Ovrebo would be non-existent?

Use the same logic and answer, the world is reading.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 6:06am On Jan 12, 2020
Any body with 2 brain cells knows that EV should have been gone last summer

(1) (2) (3) ... (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mahvie and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.