Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4601859 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
This board is fu'king r£tarded. They didn't sack him for the roma or anfield loss or even the cdr final loss. Na one meaning less supercup match loss bring the sack.

God go punish you Bartomeu, you are worse than valverde.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ten hag would have been my ideal coach but let's try the barca B coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ernesto valverde will be sacked this evening (official announcement in about an hr). Quique Setién will replace him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Victornezzar: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sacked already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Victornezzar:
Sacked already

Evidence?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Victornezzar: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
GoTV:

Evidence?
Trending on Twitter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Valverde sacked,Suarez missing till end of season. Things couldnt have gotten better cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
The past 2 years has been dark and gloomy. Time to light up our candles and moves past those shadows cool cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lemme beat goal.com and marca writers to this...(especially goal.com)
grin grin grin

Top 5 sins of Ernesto Valverde;

5. Losing the Spanish Super Cup game against Athletico - January 2020.
Losing a comfortable lead in a knock-out tie for the 3rd time.

4. Apparently sticking and dying with Luis Suarez - All through his tenure.
By giving Suarez an untouchable status even when he was out of form.

3. Throwing away an unprecedented unbeaten run-record in la liga. - May 2018.
By opting to rest Messi at an AWAY day fixture against a boogie team like Levante. Barca failed to make history in their penultimate match of the season (week 37). shocked

2. Relinquishing a 4 - 1 advantage against AS Roma. - April 2018.
Roma has always been a 2nd tier European team. And losing a 4-1 lead to the Rome outfit was unpardonable.

1. Top of the list of course. Throwing away a 3-0 lead to Liverpool - May 2019.
Now despite Liverpool being a much stronger force than Roma, this is worse than number 2 because it was a case of twice beaten and dejavu. Apparently Mr Valverde learnt little or no lessons from the Rome debacle as Barca again succumbed to an injury-ravaged Liverpool team which had rested for 7 less days than their opponents..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
When messi retires I'll cry forever -- Quique Setien

Welcome, a coach following Cruyff philosophy and football style
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Adiwana:
Valverde sacked,Suarez missing till end of season. Things couldnt have gotten better cheesy cheesy
grin I'm so happy we lost that match against Athletico Madrid. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
angry Bring on Liverpool bitchhhhhh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Olamyyde:
This board is fu'king r£tarded. They didn't sack him for the roma or anfield loss or even the cdr final loss. Na one meaning less supercup match loss bring the sack.

God go punish you Bartomeu, you are worse than valverde.
After seeing the way he was booed by Saudi Barca fans,it was realized that Valverde was not liked outside of Catalonia.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Just waiting to get hit with that Comunicado Oficial. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Astark:
Abi. I nor dey fear sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Quique Setien my coach

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Do you know why I hate Valverde with passion? When we are loosing he act like he don't care, his facial expression suggest he is not into the match. I've even seen pictures of him sleeping or squatting during matches. No game plan.

What made it worse was when Barcelona release documentary of Barcelona loss to Liverpool, it confirm everything we hate about him. " Find the ball and pass it to messi".

Very mumu coach

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Quique Setien built a daring, ultra attacking team with modest Betis! Imagine what he could do with top team like Barcelona. I don't really know why he was sacked at Betis though at the end of last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mention any Barcelona player that improved under Ernesto Valverde embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Mention any Barcelona player that improved under Ernesto Valverde embarassed
Lionel Missing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Astark:
why do you love beating cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Velverde we love you cry cry you will be missed.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Junior Firpo would benefit alot from Setien appointment. EV almost killed ds boy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Waiting for the official announcement.......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Official announcement keh

Our coach is setien

At least I’ll resume watching barce games

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
oliverano:

Advice yourself first Ogah Adviser!!!
Have your heard of what we call a "A New Manager Bounce" I think you have.

Well I know your type, if Xavi comes in and things change for the better, you I'll go mute. If things turn out sour, you'll come back here to rant that
YOU SAW IT COMING, YOU SAID IT BLAH BLAH BLAH, YEN YEN YEN!!!!

Ogah there is no time bomb, go and time bomb yourself first, for all the crises they are top of the league, and in the UCL round of 16 just like any other TOP team.

Valverde is an EXTREMELY limited coach and this is a fact, any good to decent coach will do a fine job at Barca

Enrique was shit at Roma came to barca and won the Treble, Pep was at Barca B came to Barca, well the rest is history. Zidane was just an assistant at Madrid, came in and won treble of UCL titles.

Other young coaches are also doing decent jobs for thier respective clubs, Lampard(from Derby, a championship team to the Almighty Chelsea) Arteta(City assistant to Arsenal) Pochetino(sacked) to mention a few.

Managing a football team is difficult enough but it's certainly not rocket science.

Yes and Yes he's coming.

It may not be in the winter but sooner rather than later, HE(Xavier Hernández Creus) will COME and the world will hold its breath as he brings back the breathtaking attacking football back to the Nou Camp and also to the rest of the world!!!

Here we go again!!!

It is a shame you looked at my opinion from an objective point of view and not from a subjective point of view.

I've never been part of the "I said this before crew" please, even if I hate the coach, I will never hope for his failure, isn't that a detriment to the club success as a whole? abeq

Your only problem is that you are living in a wild fantasy. The fantasy made you believe that every legend that come back to coach his club will be a success. but that's wrong.

The fact that you are a good player doesn't necessarily means you will be a good coach.

You painted me like a Xavi hater which I'm not in all sincerity.

What I'm saying is clear... I don't want Xavi to come now because the club need overhaul of almost departments of the pitch.. So Xavi coming in presently will be a huge gamble that can make or mar his career. if he is successful I will be happy as a Barca and Xavi fan, and if he fails, I will be sad as a Barca and Xavi fan. Xavi is still relatively a rookie and a new coach. Anything can happen. Xavi as a player as entirely different from Xavi as a Coach

I'm happy he refused to come now. maybe he read my earlier post who knows

You brought the example of Gurdiola, Zidane and Lampard. I agreed with that, even though it is too early to judge in Lampard case, he has not pass the test of time.

Why don't you cite the examples of Henry, Gary Neville and Gattusso as example. They failed woefully in their first major coaching test.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
obainojazz:
Lionel Missing

Abi na. He won his sixth balloon d'Or with such mediocre coach. What happens if a change occurs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MorataFC: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
tesppidd:
Lemme beat goal.com and marca writers to this...(especially goal.com)
grin grin grin

Top 5 sins of Ernesto Valverde;

5. Losing the Spanish Super Cup game against Athletico - January 2020.
Losing a comfortable lead in a knock-out tie for the 3rd time.

4. Apparently sticking and dying with Luis Suarez - All through his tenure.
By giving Suarez an untouchable status even when he was out of form.

3. Throwing away an unprecedented unbeaten run-record in la liga. - May 2018.
By opting to rest Messi at an AWAY day fixture against a boogie team like Levante. Barca failed to make history in their penultimate match of the season (week 37). shocked

2. Relinquishing a 4 - 1 advantage against AS Roma. - April 2018.
Roma has always been a 2nd tier European team. And losing a 4-1 lead to the Rome outfit was unpardonable.

1. Top of the list of course. Throwing away a 3-0 lead to Liverpool - May 2019.
Now despite Liverpool being a much stronger force than Roma, this is worse than number 2 because it was a case of twice beaten and dejavu. Apparently Mr Valverde learnt little or no lessons from the Rome debacle as Barca again succumbed to an injury-ravaged Liverpool team which had rested for 7 less days than their opponents..
That No. 3 should be the No.1
I couldn't forget that day, Suarez almost to tears, every barca fan tensed for late equalizer, I as a Chelsea fan also was rooting for them but alas the most historical record which no top flight league holds(except Asernal) slip away with just only one game remaining. Pathetic!!!
I think the game ended 5:4
That should be my No1 any day anytime

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
He's officially gonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by becksdinho: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Congratulations Barça fanmily, the mole is gone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: losprince(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.