Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624182 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2020
Won 3 games and they started dreaming of treble.

Come win treble na! Una father!

Everybody look,

See Madrid's treble in that lady's hands!!

grin grin grin

Rare photo of Madrid's treble 2019/2020 season.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

UEFAlona lost 1-0 to Bilbao at San Mames in the dying minutes of the game in Laliga. they changed coaches and they still lose at the same stadium with the same scoreline at the dying minutes AGAIN!!! Seems UEFAlona can't learn lol. I see them losing out of this season's UCL in a second leg fixture after winning first leg 4-0, as is tradition. history would keep repeating itself till they get sense by force

These Cules are already even throwing in the towel for the season grin they already know they have no hope left..the Nail in their coffin right now would be a knock or injury to Messi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

These Cules are already even throwing in the towel for the season grin they already know they have no hope left..the Nail in their coffin right now would be a knock or injury to Messi

Ahswear grin any small injury to Messi now just watch how they all turn to Man city fans

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:06am On Feb 07, 2020
Hulk; we played in our second stadium

Taliban Audu; We played with our team B

Pusssy7pusss13; We are going for treble.

Then Me below;

grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

Messi Messy FC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2020
FergieRaww:

Ahswear grin any small injury to Messi now just watch how they all turn to Man city fans

If you notice I've not really been talking about that Man city match..I just want us to Knock them out first and quietly watch these Cules implode grin

[img]https://media./images/4a8ada2c4ea61b8e68b18ec8a9e593dc/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Messi Messy FC.

Lmao grin grin grin Chai grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2020
ddippset:
embarassed

Did that come out of an anus?

Even if he doesnt give a pass for another 100 years His passes have won him things to last for a lifetime.
It's question I asked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Alright it's time for me to go to bed now grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2020
I think we've shown improvement, we actually dominated the 2nd half & would've won if not for bad luck in front of goal & Unai Simon's masterclass.

Leo may be having discomfort so we won't see the Lion at his best just yet. Anyway, Our away form has improved so that's a plus�
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2020
FergieRaww:

Who still rates Biscuits in 2020 grin

Idiotic raumdeuter uploaded one useless image 2 days ago to rate him very high. Barca fans like Tlona1, debroslink, biomustry, also did. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:38am On Feb 07, 2020
pu7pl3:
Alright it's time for me to go to bed now grin

Na this Pique go stop Mane? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2020
airmark:

Na this Pique go stop Mane? grin
What happened when they met?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:29am On Feb 07, 2020
Ter Stegen was passing anyhow like he's tired of bn in the team, something is definitely wrong and I thought I saw Pique wit arm band angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:30am On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:39am On Feb 07, 2020
airmark:
Idiotic ramdeuter uploaded one useless image 2 days ago to rate him very high. Barca fans like Tlona1, debroslink, biomustry, also did. grin

What is happening to Coquelin Wanyama and Krychokewack those that will be ruling football by now

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 07, 2020
Good day guys.

This match brought so many painful memories back into my mental faculty.

From the famous Torres last minute goal in Chelsea against Barcelona, to Rome, to Liverpool and Atletico Madrid last month.

I should say looking deep over the last five years, The God of football has not been fair to Barcelona, it's like a spiritual force is behind all this heartbreak.
What else do you want me to say again.

But see guys, this is what i feel it's happening.

BARCELONA is suffering now because of the bad decisions we made many years ago, not just last year.

I think the president and the board of directors are low key fans of Madrid, lol

Joke aside, Rome wasn't built in a day, we had the young players for the future, young players that we are supposed to be relying on in this moments, but where are they now?

Where is paco, Cuenca, Tello, Afellay, Thiago, Perez, fabrighaz, Etc.

Five to four years ago, we had the strongest second and third eleven in the world.

The world were in awe of the youth brilliance of the young Barcelona players.

You substitute Tello or Cuenca into the game in second half and the world is already trembling for fear of this kids.

Those kids would have grown with Messi.

Our Rome would have been in display by now.

Because by the time this young players grow with Messi, the understanding over the years would have been extraterrestrial.

We should never have bought dejong or Arthur or Vidal or Griezmann.

Our management sold our Future for what?

For nothing!!! Instead of focusing on the young kids like Tello, Afellay and so many more, oh!!!! I miss my munir, oh i miss my Bojan.

This president have spent more than one billion pounds on names!! Instead of talents.

If we had focused on the young players, perhaps by now, the new camp nou stadium project where we have a closed top, would have been completed by now.

We will be winning on the pitch and using money on the stadium.

Everything that is happening now was as a result of bad management many years ago.

There is nothing to do now, all there is left to do is to rally in support of the team and hope for a better tomorrow.

Our lost yesterday was so painful that it was so visible in the eyes of the players, Semedo and Messi was almost in tears.

The players were dejected, i could only wonder how the trip back home will be so silent like someone dies.

If you have played football tournament before, you can only understand how a painful lost can hurt you mentally and emotionally for days.

Perhaps our lost can be a blessing in disguise for the champions league.

Say what you like or how you feel but this loss yesterday has made me to realise that Napoli are already on life support.

I believe the uefa champions league is all for the taken.

If you see the eyes of the players after the match, you will understand what they say about a hungry lion.

This loss was needed to reset the brains of the players.

But i don't want to talk about the mistake of the coach, removing Fasu and leaving Roberto was his greatest mistake and even leaving Vidal in bench was even unthinkable.

It was simple mathematics, remove Roberto and put Griezmann, remove busquet and put Vidal to stop their counter.

But well it's in the past now.

GOD BLESS BARCELONA.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:44am On Feb 07, 2020
Messi has been injured in the groin the past one month
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tojahh(m): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Good day guys.

This match brought so many painful memories back into my mental faculty.

From the famous Torres last minute goal in Chelsea against Barcelona, to Rome, to Liverpool and Atletico Madrid last month.

GOD BLESS BARCELONA.

Actually its.

GOD BLESS MESSI because without him, you're just another Leganesgrin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2020
tojahh:

Actually its.

GOD BLESS MESSI because without him, you're just another Leganesgrin
Well i don't understand your style of trolling.
Is this suppose to be funny or make me sad?

Because i don't understand how a footballer we brought up, took care of medically and financially, isn't he suppose to do his job?

Just as the way Henry, David Villa, Iniesta, Xavi etc all did their job.

So don't tell me it's because of Messi, because he is our employee so he is suppose to do his job.

Yes he is a Genius but first of all, my loyalty is to Barcelona and not to Lionel Messi, though i love him but you should not ridicule the club by using him.

We will forever be grateful to him for all he has done and if he chooses to leave Barcelona today, so forking what!!!!!

Barcelona lives on.

And i hope you saw a glimpse of the future yesterday in Fasu?

That is to tell you that there is life after Messi.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2020
ClintonNzedimma:
Messi has been injured in the groin the past one month
They should try and rest Lionel Messi and see how the team will cope without him till Champions league.

Give Lionel Messi the opportunity to heal completely and give the players the opportunity to play without Messi.

We need Messi in the champions league to be in full charge because frankly speaking from the bottom of my heart, i don't care about the league, it's the champions league i want.

You will be surprise how Barcelona players will step up when Lionel Messi is not playing, most especially Griezmann, fasu, dejong and Arthur.

I feel they are limited by two things.

The dependence of Lionel Messi and the style of play.

Put Griezmann, fasu, dejong, Arthur, Vidal in this current Liverpool team with klop and you will be surprise how unstoppable they will become.

Sometimes i feel tikitaka should be a little bit aggressive, not by passing the ball around and wasting Time.

The forward we have are the ones that loves counter attack and taking shots but the style of play limit them, this is why i respect klop and Guadiola so much.

Just look at the aggression of Liverpool and Mancity and Bayern Munich, even PSG.

This is now the modern way of playing football.

Take klop or Guadiola as the coach of this current Barcelona squad and watch us go undefeated in all tournament.

It was painful that Allegri wasn't given the job as the new coach of Barcelona or pochetino.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
They should try and rest Lionel Messi and see how the team will cope without him till Champions league.

Give Lionel Messi the opportunity to heal completely and give the players the opportunity to play without Messi.

We need Messi in the champions league to be in full charge because frankly speaking from the bottom of my heart, i don't care about the league, it's the champions league i want.

You will be surprise how Barcelona players will step up when Lionel Messi is not playing, most especially Griezmann, fasu, dejong and Arthur.

I feel they are limited by two things.

The dependence of Lionel Messi and the style of play.

Put Griezmann, fasu, dejong, Arthur, Vidal in this current Liverpool team with klop and you will be surprise how unstoppable they will become.

Sometimes i feel tikitaka should be a little bit aggressive, not by passing the ball around and wasting Time.

The forward we have are the ones that loves counter attack and taking shots but the style of play limit them, this is why i respect klop and Guadiola so much.

Just look at the aggression of Liverpool and Mancity and Bayern Munich, even PSG.

This is now the modern way of playing football.

Take klop or Guadiola as the coach of this current Barcelona squad and watch us go undefeated in all tournament.

It was painful that Allegri wasn't given the job as the new coach of Barcelona or pochetino.
What can you do with tiki taka when your opponent puts bodies in and around their 18 yard box?

ABsolutely nothing.

I've been saying this for years; tiki taka only works when your opponents want to come and play free flowing football.
But if their game plant is to sit back and hit on counter, tiki taka does not work.

Even if we play Enyimba today and they sit back defending; tiki taka will not work.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Hope Pique's injury isn't bad.

Hope Messi can get time to heal.

The only thing is fear now is injury to any player right now.
Otherwise it's not a hopeless situation.

We are only experiencing a down time which is common to every team.

Madrid were feeling on top of the moon until they got a reality check last night, coupled with their disastrous outing at the beginning of the season.

The only team which has had a smooth season is Liverpool.
Not Juve, Not Bayern, Not Man City, Not Madrid, Not Athletico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2020
ddippset:
What can you do with tiki taka when your opponent puts bodies in and around their 18 yard box?

ABsolutely nothing.

I've been saying this for years; tiki taka only works when your opponents want to come and play free flowing football.
But if their game plant is to sit back and hit on counter, tiki taka does not work.

Even if we play Enyimba today and they sit back defending; tiki taka will not work.
True you are right but if your opponent will sit back in their own yard, why not draw them out?

Every coach must have a game plan and the ability to change the game when a match is going on.

If they relax in their box six, draw them out by using the wings.

It becomes difficult when you go through the middle and that was why removing Fasu was a wrong move.

When you draw them out a little bit, then you use your wings then change to counter.

Sometimes i feel semedo should play in the right wing anytime Griezmann is not playing, then use Umtiti as his back up.

Semedo knows how to use the wings better and we post more attacking threats when he comes forward.

But are we going to keep ignoring the fact that Jordi Alba has been a disaster when it comes to giving the final crossing into the box six?

All the pass Lionel Messi gave to him yesterday were wasted and we become more dangerous each time Lionel switches to the right and uses Semedo.

I wonder if the coach has eyes but can't see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

One by one....

[img]https://media./images/c0f5e64253b20d1c26dea91fcff4ccba/tenor.gif[/img]

I cannot come and go and be having bp.. since that night at anfield i never waste my 90mins say ma barca match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Very soon, Setien out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2020
smh.

lol. I dunno what Quique is up to, but like i've said before, our best formation is Fati, Griez, Messi. I'm sorry, i couldn't watch the match, so i can't know what or what not went wrong per se.

But Antoinne is supposed to be playing as our Striker of false 9, whichever, and let Messi play from the right!!!

this is obvious FFS
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2020
biomustry:
Ter Stegen was passing anyhow like he's tired of bn in the team, something is definitely wrong and I thought I saw Pique wit arm band angry

Lol

His passes yesterday were annoying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2020
We know it's supporting cast that helps Messi in Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2020
obainojazz:

Before, it's Iniesta and Xavi.

Now una don add Neymar and Suarez to it.

Whether Neymar was playing for Barca when Messi won his 6th Balon d'or, una go tell us.

after Luisito leaves, una go dey mention Sergio, or even Frenkie, maybe Antoinne sef.

shameless bunch of people

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2020
obainojazz:
You still keep repeating and recycling this same dumb statement for 10 years plus now.

I think say people dey get sense.

So Messi is expected to play alone abi?

Zidane
Ronaldo
Ronaldinho
Penaldo

So they didn't play with other superstars?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2020
LaMujer:

Before, it's Iniesta and Xavi.

Now una don add Neymar and Suarez to it.

Whether Neymar was playing for Barca whn Messi won his Balon d'or, una go tell us.

after Luisito leaves, una go dey mention Sergio, or even Frenkie, maybe Antoinne sef.

shameless bunch of people
What are you even saying?

Messi is useless without Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar, Griezman, Dembele, Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Alba, Alvez,

grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.