Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4648316 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
TLona1:

It would have been forgivable if the match around mid season or before.

Till matchday 36, we were unbeaten, we then faced Levante in matchday 37 which was our last away match(knowing fully well of our poor form when we play away). EV then gambled in his tactics and formation, resting Pique and starting Mina who turned out to be the flop of the match. We lost 5-4.

You're now telling me it's unfair to blame EV?

Even Hulk616 would have handled that match better if he was the coach.

[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
ddippset:
Hulk616?

grin

The only thing he would probably know how to handle in life is a pair of breasts.
[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
ddippset:
Hulk616?

grin

Are you kidding me or what?

The only thing he would probably know how to handle in life is a pair of breasts.
[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
losprince:

I bet my balls that kid doesn't even know how to handle his own pen!s let alone a pair bewbs.
[/s]
[s]
obainojazz:

Do you have Fever.. Have you been to China lately undecided
[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
ddippset:
It ain't ma fault....

That's the only way I thought hulk616 and the word handle could come in one sentence.
[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
hopefulLandlord:

You're just calling a dog a bad name so you can feel better when you hang it lol. there's no better time to take a gamble than when you're home and dry, it's when the league is wrapped up that experiments are warranted not when the title race is still hot. yes, it backfired but it didn't cost you guys any trophy.

Also let me cast your mind back to the begining of that season cuz it seems you guys have forgotten how much panic losing those two Supercup games in spectacular fashion caused, so much pessimism pervaded your fanbase at the time and a lot of y'all have written off that season already, even Pique at the time echoed the same thing after that Supercup game. Fast forward to about 7 months or so later you guys not only won the league but also did it without losing a single game as at the time he lifted the trophy. he deserves praise for weathering that storm and coming out unscathed not being dragged in the mud for losing a single game all because of some bragging rights you were denied of
[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
TalabiAudu:

Seriously, whenever I read the guys comment, I think he is not mentally stable. I don't know sha, but something is wrong somewhere
[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
ddippset:
You don't get a more "funer" comment than this....

Maybe I've got a very bad sense of humour.

grin
[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin Up there! That's what happens when you give a fetus a phone. hulk616 please come out of Mama's tummy and grow the fvck up boy.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
losprince:
grin Up there! That's what happens when you give a fetus a phone. hulk616 please come out of Mama's tummy and grow the fvck up boy.

You and the others that just started gossiping/talking about someone to feel better about yourselves how old are y'all? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

You're just calling a dog a bad name so you can feel better when you hang it lol. there's no better time to take a gamble than when you're home and dry, it's when the league is wrapped up that experiments are warranted not when the title race is still hot. yes, it backfired but it didn't cost you guys any trophy.

Also let me cast your mind back to the begining of that season cuz it seems you guys have forgotten how much panic losing those two Supercup games in spectacular fashion caused, so much pessimism pervaded your fanbase at the time and a lot of y'all have written off that season already, even Pique at the time echoed the same thing after that Supercup game. Fast forward to about 7 months or so later you guys not only won the league but also did it without losing a single game as at the time he lifted the trophy. he deserves praise for weathering that storm and coming out unscathed not being dragged in the mud for losing a single game all because of some bragging rights you were denied of

You have strength to school Cules brah[img]https://media./images/a2bac4d6a1eea3bfb2f371323914360e/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Getafe are having a mad season. 3rd in la liga just 4 points behind you guys and can seriously qualify for the champions league. Pepe Bordalas is Simeone 2.0.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
ddippset:
No one actually blamed Valverde for losing Copa del rey Rey and a few games..

Valverde's sin was Roma and Liverpool.

levante nko?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
pu7pl3:

You and the others that just started gossiping/talking about someone to feel better about yourselves how old are y'all? undecided
Okay cabron, nothing personal here, just calling out the kid on his misbehavior. No need to be bursting my balls now bubby.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
losprince:

Okay cabron, nothing personal here, just calling out the kid on his misbehavior. No need to be bursting my balls now bubby.

Was also just calling you out on your misbehaviour...and Hulk616 is not a kid bruh, how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

You're only supporting Valderde's mediocrity because he wasn't your coach.

Losing that match against Levante is simply unforgivable because we were about making history

Trés simple.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:50am On Feb 09, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
True you are right but if your opponent will sit back in their own yard, why not draw them out?

Every coach must have a game plan and the ability to change the game when a match is going on.

If they relax in their box six, draw them out by using the wings.

It becomes difficult when you go through the middle and that was why removing Fasu was a wrong move.

When you draw them out a little bit, then you use your wings then change to counter.

Sometimes i feel semedo should play in the right wing anytime Griezmann is not playing, then use Umtiti as his back up.

Semedo knows how to use the wings better and we post more attacking threats when he comes forward.

But are we going to keep ignoring the fact that Jordi Alba has been a disaster when it comes to giving the final crossing into the box six?

All the pass Lionel Messi gave to him yesterday were wasted and we become more dangerous each time Lionel switches to the right and uses Semedo.

I wonder if the coach has eyes but can't see.

good analysis.
however, i will say positional play & qualitative superiority should be considered if a coach intends to play through the wings.

for a start, positional play is all about players movement with & without the ball.
qualitatives superiority - tactically setting the team up in order to maximize the strenght of your best players, attackers or wingers/left back/right back to be precise.

the question is do we have a world class winger(s)? wingers that can stretch the opposition defensive line. one who can dribble his marker with ease. what about full backs? semedo is above average. better than roberto. i don't want to talk about alba. dude is annoying as fvck. more interested in accumulating unnecessary yellow cards
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Heard the guys are training blindfolded!
grin

Europe watch out, we're coming.

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
ddippset:
Heard the guys are training blindfolded!
grin

Europe watch out, we're coming.

grin grin
dont come back later and start complaining that your players can't find the goal post

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
dont come back later and start complaining that your players can't find the goal post
Funny you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Training blindfolded helps in spatial coordination. It helps to know where your teammate is, without having to look at them. Space awareness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:

Lmfao!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Training blindfolded helps in spatial coordination. It helps to know where your teammate is, without having to look at them. Space awareness
hmm ok. Special cow skills
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Osasuna 1—0 Real Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
Osasuna 1—0 Real Madrid.
this didn't age well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
Osasuna 1—0 Real Madrid.
lesson 1.
How to do a comeback in less than 90 minutes.
I hope you learnt something from the lecture. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
hulk616:
lesson 1.
How to do a comeback in less than 90 minutes.
I hope you learnt something from the lecture. grin
more like how to do a comeback in 40'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Miremoses1:
more like how to do a comeback in 40'
just trying to reduce the painment for now. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Barka if una lose or draw today ehnn grin grin ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Happy birthday to Valverde

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
Osasuna 1—0 Real Madrid.

FT Osasuna 1—4 Real Madrid grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.