Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,493 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4661317 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2020
LaMujer:

Before, it's Iniesta and Xavi.

Now una don add Neymar and Suarez to it.

Whether Neymar was playing for Barca whn Messi won his Balon d'or, una go tell us.

after Luisito leaves, una go dey mention Sergio, or even Frenkie, maybe Antoinne sef.

shameless bunch of people
They will soon say Messi should enter the pitch without teammates to prove himself

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2020
ddippset:
You still keep repeating and recycling this same dumb statement for 10 years plus now.

I think say people dey get sense.

So Messi is expected to play alone abi?

Zidane
Ronaldo
Ronaldinho
Penaldo/Ronaldo

So they didn't play with other superstars?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2020
ddippset:
You still keep repeating and recycling this same dumb statement for 10 years plus now.

I think say people dey get sense.

So Messi is expected to play alone abi?

Zidane
Ronaldo
Ronaldinho
Penaldo

So they didn't play with other superstars?
Mentioning players that won in their country and other clubs grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
ddippset:
What are you even saying?

Messi is useless without Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar, Griezman, Dembele, Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Alba, Alvez,

grin

you forgot Douglas, Montoya, Pinto, even Bojan too. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
obainojazz:
No

Players that won something at the Greatest National Team competition, The FIFA World Cup and another that hasn't won a spoon at the World Cup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
obainojazz:
Zidane - FIFA World Cup
Ronaldo - FIFA World Cup and FIFA World Cup Golden Ball.
Ronaldinho - FIFA World Cup.
Messi - FIFA World Cup Golden Ball.
Penaldo - Zero trophy at World Cup.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
ddippset:

Zidane - FIFA World Cup
Penaldo - Zero trophy at World Cup.

grin
FIFA golden ball grin Award for Modric and co... All these players won in different teams except Messi.. Chai.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
No more Valverde to blame. Wonderful
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
obainojazz:
We know it's supporting cast that helps Messi in Barca

Only God knows how you must have been downtrodden the night Messi won his sixth grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
obainojazz:
FIFA golden ball grin Award for Modric and co... All these players won in different teams except Messi.. Chai.
See am

Oya coman collect it.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
A40:
No more Valverde to blame. Wonderful
No one actually blamed Valverde for losing Copa del rey Rey and a few games..

Valverde's sin was Roma and Liverpool.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
ddippset:

Zidane - FIFA World Cup
Ronaldo - Zero trophy at World Cup. Euro Cup, Nations League

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=hulk616 post=86453769][/quote]Sorry those continental cups are not Goat-level trophies...

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
ddippset:
See am

Oya coman collect it.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
obainojazz:
grin
grin grin grin

This one is quoting Sepp Blatter today!!!

Oh now you believe Blatter

The same Blatter whom you wailers wanted to crucify for saying he prefered Messi to Ronaldo?

Since when did Blatter's personal opinion become law or bible verse to you?

FYI

Blatter has never been involved in electing the World Cup MVP.

The panel of football experts which studied all statistics adjudged Messi the winner. Sunday Oliseh was in that panel.
And it was done like every other year.

The fact that he was FIFA President does not mean he handpicked Golden Ball winners ffs.

Shiit why do I have to school this boy every fuccking time mehn?

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
ddippset:
No one actually blamed Valverde for losing Copa del rey Rey and a few games..

Valverde's sin was Roma and Liverpool.

You forgot to add Levante.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
TLona1:

indeed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2020
TLona1:

If you're talking about the loss that stopped your going unbeaten in the league then it's not his fault Barca board signed an agreement saying Messi would play a friendly match in Africa around the time the Levante match was to take place
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2020
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

If you're talking about the loss that stopped your going unbeaten in the league then it's not his fault Barca board signed an agreement saying Messi would play a friendly match in Africa around the time the Levante match was to take place

Which is why he fúccked up.

How wouldn't you be able to beat Levante because of Messi's absence?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2020
TLona1:

Which is why he fúccked up.

How wouldn't you be able to beat Levante because of Messi's absence?

Football sometimes has freak results, repeat the same match and Barca would win it 9 out of 10 times. it just so happened that 1 out of the 10 happened. also you can chalk it down to the players losing motivation after winning the league unbeaten.

I just feel it's very unfair to criticize a coach for losing just one league game throughout a season, a loss that happened after the league has been wrapped up by them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Football sometimes has freak results, repeat the same match and Barca would win it 9 out of 10 times. it just so happened that 1 out of the 10 happened. also you can chalk it down to the players losing motivation after winning the league unbeaten.

I just feel it's very unfair to criticize a coach for losing just one league game throughout a season, a loss that happened after the league has been wrapped up by them.

It would have been forgivable if the match around mid season or before.

Till matchday 36, we were unbeaten, we then faced Levante in matchday 37 which was our last away match(knowing fully well of our poor form when we play away). EV then gambled in his tactics and formation, resting Pique and starting Mina who turned out to be the flop of the match. We lost 5-4.

You're now telling me it's unfair to blame EV?

Even Hulk616 would have handled that match better if he was the coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
TLona1:

Till matchday 36, we were unbeaten, we then faced Levante in matchday 37 which was our last away match(knowing fully well of our poor form when we play away). EV then gambled in his tactics and formation, resting Pique and starting Mina who turned out to be the flop of the match. We lost 5-4.

Hulk616?

grin

The only thing he would probably know how to handle in life is a pair of breasts.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
TLona1:

Hulk616?

grin

Are you kidding me or what?

The only thing he would probably know how to handle in life is a pair of breasts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
ddippset:
Hulk616?

grin

I bet my balls that kid doesn't even know how to handle his own pen!s let alone a pair bewbs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
ddippset:
Hulk616?

grin

ddippset:
Hulk616?

grin

Do you have Fever.. Have you been to China lately undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
losprince:

I bet my balls that kid doesn't even know how to handle his own pen!s let alone a pair bewbs.
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
obainojazz:

It ain't ma fault....

That's the only way I thought hulk616 and the word handle could come in one sentence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
TLona1:

You're just calling a dog a bad name so you can feel better when you hang it lol. there's no better time to take a gamble than when you're home and dry, it's when the league is wrapped up that experiments are warranted not when the title race is still hot. yes, it backfired but it didn't cost you guys any trophy.

Also let me cast your mind back to the begining of that season cuz it seems you guys have forgotten how much panic losing those two Supercup games in spectacular fashion caused, so much pessimism pervaded your fanbase at the time and a lot of y'all have written off that season already, even Pique at the time echoed the same thing after that Supercup game. Fast forward to about 7 months or so later you guys not only won the league but also did it without losing a single game as at the time he lifted the trophy. he deserves praise for weathering that storm and coming out unscathed not being dragged in the mud for losing a single game all because of some bragging rights you were denied of
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
obainojazz:

Seriously, whenever I read the guys comment, I think he is not mentally stable. I don't know sha, but something is wrong somewhere
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
ddippset, are you sure everything is okay sir..

Pls you guys should check on your friend ddippset.

Nairaland is just here for fun oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
TalabiAudu:
ddippset, are you sure everything is okay sir..

Pls you guys should check on your friend ddippset.

Nairaland is just here for fun oo
ddippset:
Hulk616?

grin

You don't get a more "funer" comment than this....

Maybe I've got a very bad sense of humour.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.