Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631490 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Yo... You're a murderer of Confidence.
I have to convict you for killing whatever hopes these CR7 miscreants had before your comment.

But you're free to walk around. You spoke the truth and justice is duly served.

To the poster, I think you already know what idolizing CR7 is all about. Just pump in goals, then you're on the same level as him but you see that Barcelona midget, it takes much more than that.
lol...

Word!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
FirstbornWds:

I have to convict you for killing whatever hopes these CR7 miscreants had before your comment.

To the poster, I think you already know what idolizing CR7 is all about. Just pump in goals, then you're on the same level as him but you see that Barcelona midget, it takes much more than that.

What does CR7 have more assists than Messi in the UCL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
forever08:
I give it to you. You are king of comebacks..
grin

Thanks...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
ddippset:
Idolizing is quite different to regarding a footballer as the best.

Most footballers idolize whom they can be like one day.

They do not necessarily idolize a footballer that is much beyond their reach.
Yawns! Cr7 is the one beyond their reach. The only footballer to complete 20 dribbles in a single match.

Your midget can only dream of that.

**walks out cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Igbosmoker:
grin the kind trolling Liverpool has been receiving I bet most of them have cried tired..

Just hope Barca can beat Napoli home and away because the insult will be hot
lol

I said it sometime ago...

A lot of guys were just waiting for Liverpool to lose...

And the Liverpool fans have not helped matters at all.

One EPL title in 30 years and 1 UCL title in 15 years and they begin acting like the best thing ever liveth.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Yawns! Cr7 is the one beyond their reach. The only footballer to complete 20 dribbles in a single match.

**walks out cheesy grin
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jokerman:

Does it change anything?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jokerman:

Although we do not know why you have restricted your question to the UCL since we know that Messi has around 50 career assists more than Ronaldo.

But the answer is simple.

Ronaldo has more UCL Assists than Messi because he has played more matches. Simple!

Ronaldo has 39 assists in 168 matches; making it 0.232 Assist per Match.

Messi has 33 Assists in only 140 matches; making it 0.236 Assist per Match.

So technically Messi has a superior Assist per Match played in the UCL.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Guys, make we no deceive ourselves

Liverpool will beat Anfield to qualify for the quarters.

Going by their antecedents, Atletico will try to defend the lone goal, but it won't work.

This one of the poorest Atletico's team in recent time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
airmark:

Hungry man is an angry man.

If you are not hungry and angry, you wouldn't have vented your anger foolishly on a polite post, not addressed to you.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it's a duck. Find something to eat and relax bro.

Last time I checked, this is a public forum and Barca thread to be precise.

Last time I also checked, you aren't a Barca fan, so you have zero business on this thread

What the hell happened to your club thread that you expend so much energy here trying to hawk your idiocy like Gala?

Do you really think we cules would tolerate your continuous idiocy like others do offline?

At bolded, there you go again with your foolish assumptions.

At this juncture, even a fool would be forced to call you a superfool.

I reiterate my earlier advice, stop wasting your talent, put it into use and wreck Akin.

But I know you won't take this advice because it's obvious your brain and mouth/fingers aren't in tandem.

You need help, a fast one too.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
ddippset:
Although we do not know why you have restricted your question to the UCL since we know that Messi has around 50 career assists more than Ronaldo.

But the answer is simple.

Ronaldo has more UCL Assists than Messi because he has played more matches. Simple!

Ronaldo has 39 assists in 168 matches; making it 0.232 Assist per Match.

Messi has 33 Assists in only 140 matches; making it 0.236 Assist per Match.

So technically Messi has a superior Assist per Match played in the UCL.

Jokerman is a joke, I doubt uf he understands the analogy you just made.

Watch him pull a weak counter attack.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
BoleAndFish:

**walks out cheesy grin

I hope he has used those dribbles to win 6 Balon Dor and golden boots?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
calculator123:

Last time I also checked, you aren't a Barca fan, so you have zero business on this thread

What the hell happened to your club thread that you expend so much energy here trying to hawk your idiocy like Gala?

Do you really think we cules would tolerate your continuous idiocy like others do offline?

I reiterate my earlier advice, stop wasting your talent, put it into use and wreck Akin.

But I know you won't take this advice because it's obvious your brain and mouth/fingers aren't in tandem.

take it easy, blood!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
See Valencia bikonu cry kiss Being raped in Milan by this minnows
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
jpmoriarti:
See Valencia bikonu cry kiss Being raped in Milan by this minnows
Valencia don't know what they want, they are too relaxed in the match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
And One fool earlier posted that Ronaldo is Haaland’s idol

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
calculator123:

[s]Last time I checked, this is a public forum and Barca thread to be precise.

You need help, a fast one too.[/s]

It's obvious you rely on Calculator for simple calculation, hence your moniker. You are too dull.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
calculator123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He need help from everyone here,... Let's help the fool...

grin grin... Going up and down threads spitting out thrash not worthy of the trash can....
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Valencia fools!

Out already lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Upnepaa:
Guys, make we no deceive ourselves

Liverpool will beat Anfield to qualify for the quarters.

Going by their antecedents, Atletico will try to defend the lone goal, but it won't work.

This one of the poorest Atletico's team in recent time
Sorry but Atletico Madrid is not Barcelona. Just because you bottled your advantage at Anfield doesn't mean others are as spineless as your team. Atletico are the perfect team to go to Anfield and come out with a result.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Coming soon

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Melvyn11:

Sorry but Atletico Madrid is not Barcelona. Just because you bottled your advantage at Anfield doesn't mean others are as spineless as your team. Atletico are the perfect team to go to Anfield and come out with a result.
I support you on this. We were spineless at Anfield and surrendered a huge advantage. Atletico have the drive that we horribly lacked last season. I am backing them to see the tie off.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2020
FirstbornWds:

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I support you on this. We were spineless at Anfield and surrendered a huge advantage. Atletico have the drive that we horribly lacked last season. I am backing them to see the tie off.
People still don't understand the level of disgrace that happened at Anfield.

Athletico won't go down like that at Anfield.

I said it before and I say it again; I see Athletico upsetting Liverpool and going through.

Worst case scenario however is a 3-1 Liverpool victory,
never anything like 4-0 or 3-0.

The likes of Costa, Felix and Giminez returning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2020
I don carry my wahala come again this early morning grin grin grin

"I hope that Cris, my son, can be like his dad," he told beIN SPORTS (via the Daily Mirror). "He says he is going to be better [than me], but I think it's difficult.

Above is a quote from Cristiano Ronaldo...

And why do I find the bolded part so so awkward.

(I had thought that every father wanted and wished that their son surpassed them?)

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2020
ddippset:

"I hope that Cris, my son, can be like his dad," he told beIN SPORTS (via the Daily Mirror). "He says he is going to be better [than me], but I think it's difficult.

(I had thought that every father wanted and wished that their son surpassed them?)
So you are still not over this obsession with the great one.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2020
ddippset:

But is Cristiano wrong? Thiago Messi and Cristianinho have a seemingly insurmountable task if they make it as professional footballers as they will always be measured by the elite yardsticks of their fathers.

Just think am na. If Cristianinho scores less than 20 goals a season by the age of 25, the press will talk about how his father was averaging 30 goals per season.

I don't envy the young boy at all.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2020
So, Valencia is the first team confirmed to be out of UCL?

shit happens lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Melvyn11:

So you are still not over this obsession with the great one.
grin

Not an obsession.

I only found it bant worthy.

You know how we do, it's all bants in here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2020
biomustry:
And we wonder why people love Messi..

I could relate it to the wisdom of King Solomon.

The woman who stole the child did not mind having the baby bisected while the real mother did not mind losing the child but keeping him in one piece.

If you know, you know....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.