Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,465 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4644376 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) ... (6220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Atalanta's 12 goals in the Champions League this season have been scored by 10 different players, with Hans Hateboer and Mario Pasalic the only players to score more than once in the competition.

Damn!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2020
LaMujer:
Atalanta's 12 goals in the Champions League this season have been scored by 10 different players, with Hans Hateboer and Mario Pasalic the only players to score more than once in the competition.

Damn!!!!!

Yeahhh that team is really very dynamic. They have so many goal scorers and they have scored almost 70 goals in Seria A. That's very remarkable considering they are relatively 'small' club with unknown players. They are really punching above their weights. Gaspirini is an outstanding coach, taking unknown players and making them world stars. angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2020
Pedro Leon has created the most chances, 26, without having an assist this La Liga season.....

looooooooooll

Badluck teammates
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2020
jpmoriarti:

Yeahhh that team is really very dynamic. They have so many goal scorers and they have scored almost 70 goals in Seria A. That's very remarkable considering they are relatively 'small' club with unknown players. They are really punching above their weights. Gaspirini is an outstanding coach, taking unknown players and making them world stars. angry grin

like their CEO said, that's their job. A selling club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2020
LaMujer:

Damn!!!!!
So we already have Atlanta and
Leipzig in the QF.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
ddippset:
So we already have Atlanta, Leipzig and Atletico Madrid in the QF.

there you go

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Official: Barcelona sign Martin Braithwaite

Martin Braithwaite has completed his move to Barcelona after the Catalan club paid the Danish forward's 18 million euro release clause to Leganes.

Braithwaite has penned a contract that will last until June 30, 2024, while his new release clause will be 300 million euros.

Following weeks of failed pursuits, Barcelona have finally brought in a forward to cover the injuries to Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele, as well as the departure of Carles Perez.

In January, Barcelona rejected the idea of bringing in a striker, but the injury to Dembele forced their hand.

LaLiga gave the club permission to sign a replacement for Dembele outside of the transfer window on Monday, once it was confirmed that the Frenchman will miss the six months of action.

Willian Jose was Barcelona's top target, yet they could not reach an agreement with Real Sociedad.

Then there was Angel Rodriguez, with Barcelona having struck a pre-agreement with Getafe for his arrival, but critical voices at the Camp Nou about his age - he's 32 - led to the Blaugrana looking elsewhere.

Finally, Braithwaite is the man Barcelona have been able to bring to the club.The 28-year-old has played in 27 games across LaLiga Santander and the Copa del Rey for Leganes this season, scoring a total of eight goals.

Braithwaite is versatile, a characteristic that has been key for Quique Setien's Barcelona: he can play as a central striker, as an attacking midfielder or as a left winger.

This versatility is what caused Setien to push for Braithwaite's arrival.

The forward has a lot of experience, having also played in Denmark, France and England.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
ddippset:
So we already have Atlanta and
Leipzig in the QF.

Leipzig?

nah, won't push my luck too far
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
khingTony:

there you go
hehehehe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
LaMujer:

Leipzig?

nah, won't push my luck too far
Are you saying that Tottenham can recover in Germany?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
LaMujer:
Official: Barcelona sign Martin Braithwaite

Martin Braithwaite has completed his move to Barcelona after the Catalan club paid the Danish forward's 18 million euro release clause to Leganes.

Braithwaite has penned a contract that will last until June 30, 2024, while his new release clause will be 300 million euros.

Following weeks of failed pursuits, Barcelona have finally brought in a forward to cover the injuries to Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele, as well as the departure of Carles Perez.

In January, Barcelona rejected the idea of bringing in a striker, but the injury to Dembele forced their hand.

LaLiga gave the club permission to sign a replacement for Dembele outside of the transfer window on Monday, once it was confirmed that the Frenchman will miss the six months of action.

Willian Jose was Barcelona's top target, yet they could not reach an agreement with Real Sociedad.

Then there was Angel Rodriguez, with Barcelona having struck a pre-agreement with Getafe for his arrival, but critical voices at the Camp Nou about his age - he's 32 - led to the Blaugrana looking elsewhere.

Finally, Braithwaite is the man Barcelona have been able to bring to the club.The 28-year-old has played in 27 games across LaLiga Santander and the Copa del Rey for Leganes this season, scoring a total of eight goals.

Braithwaite is versatile, a characteristic that has been key for Quique Setien's Barcelona: he can play as a central striker, as an attacking midfielder or as a left winger.

This versatility is what caused Setien to push for Braithwaite's arrival.

The forward has a lot of experience, having also played in Denmark, France and England.
Abeg someone should post Braithwaite's highlights. Seen a bit of him play live and I think he's not bad.

Name sounding like someone that invented something.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
ddippset:
Are you saying that Tottenham can recover in Germany?

i'm saying i don't want to write Mou off yet. He has a penchant for disappointing when odd is on him, and upsetting when odd is against him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
ddippset:
Abeg someone should post Braithwaite's highlights. Seen a bit of him play live and I think he's not bad.

Name sounding like someone that invented something.
At this time, we can take anything once he can kick a ball grin grin I usually defend the board but they are squarely to blame for this whole situation, leaving the squad too short and on a brink. We are just an injury to a key player away to a collapse tongue angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Upnepaa:
Guys, make we no deceive ourselves

Liverpool will beat Anfield to qualify for the quarters.

Going by their antecedents, Atletico will try to defend the lone goal, but it won't work.

This one of the poorest Atletico's team in recent time

Liverpool will qualify nah

Make people Dey receive their self

I have watched so many epl fan boys trolling their own fellow Liverpool for loosing to atm

In 2 weeks time their eye go clear when dem to trash ATM for anfield

ATM have been so poor this season

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Melvyn11:

Sorry but Atletico Madrid is not Barcelona. Just because you bottled your advantage at Anfield doesn't mean others are as spineless as your team. Atletico are the perfect team to go to Anfield and come out with a result.

ATM didn’t beat Liverpool 3-0 just as Barca ,1-0 it’s more of a 50/50 chances ,you guys are making it look like Liverpool are our already

I want Liverpool to be kicked out but I need to be realistic ,ATM is bang average right now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
andrewbaba44:

ATM didn’t beat Liverpool 3-0 just as Barca ,1-0 it’s more of a 50/50 chances ,you guys are making it look like Liverpool are our already

I want Liverpool to be kicked out but I need to be realistic ,ATM is bang average right now

grin

lightening cannot be caught in a Bottle Twice, in Liverpool's last 2-legged Knockout game, they overturned a 3-goal Deficit, the same way Barcelona did in 2017, even better, against PSG.

We won 6-1, overturning a 4-goal deficit, then we went on to face Juventus, without Ronaldo, Dybala was their best player then, they won 3-0 in Turin. Every Barcelona fan was confident of overturning the tie in camp nou, because we did something better against PSG, but at Camp Nou, the match ended 0-0, then we had players like prime Suarez, Neymar, Messi (the mighty MSN), Iniesta and others led by a coach like Luis Enrique. Juventus locked Shop that day, they defended with their lives, and they were led by a coach who does not have a good defense philosophy like simione.

Liverpool need a Goal at Anfield, while Atletico just need to frustrate them, and a 0-0 scoreline is more than enough to send liverpool parking

I see Atletico progressing, Liverpool rely so much on Anfield but if Atl Madrid hold them to a draw after 20- 30 minutes, their confidence will be shaky, and ATL will take the 1-0 lead to the Quarter finals.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
jpmoriarti:
At this time, we can take anything once he can kick a ball grin grin I usually defend the board but they are squarely to blame for this whole situation, leaving the squad too short and on a brink. We are just an injury to a key player away to a collapse tongue angry
But I think we started the season okay.

Nobody predicted that Suarez would have a lengthy lay off.

And the board tried to have patience with Dembele but it backfired.

We entered the 19/20 season with Suarez, Dembele, Messi, Griezman, Fati and Perez.

Good enuff if you ask me.

The error was in the board putting much trust in Dembele's legs and not replacing Suarez during the winter transfer window.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
khingTony:

grin

lightening cannot be caught in a Bottle Twice, in Liverpool's last 2-legged Knockout game, they overturned a 3-goal Deficit, the same way Barcelona did in 2017, even better, against PSG.

We won 6-1, overturning a 4-goal deficit, then we went on to face Juventus, without Ronaldo, Dybala was their best player then, they won 3-0 in Turin. Every Barcelona fan was confident of overturning the tie in camp nou, because we did something better against PSG, but at Camp Nou, the match ended 0-0, then we had players like prime Suarez, Neymar, Messi (the mighty MSN), Iniesta and others led by a coach like Luis Enrique. Juventus locked Shop that day, they defended with their lives, and they were led by a coach who does not have a good defense philosophy like simione.

Liverpool need a Goal at Anfield, while Atletico just need to frustrate them, and a 0-0 scoreline is more than enough to send liverpool parking

I see Atletico progressing, Liverpool rely so much on Anfield but if Atl Madrid hold them to a draw after 20- 30 minutes, their confidence will be shaky, and ATL will take the 1-0 lead to the Quarter finals.

Hmmm okay bro

Let’s watch and see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Predict your last 8
For me Atletico over Liverpool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
forever08:
Predict your last 8

Barcelona
Atletico
Psg
Juventus
Man City
Bayern
Leizpeig(don't know the spelling)
Atalanta

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
The two teams I'm most scared of is man City and PSG.

I've my reasons even many will argue about man City form
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:
The two teams I'm most scared of is man City and PSG.

I've my reasons even many will argue about man City form
Man City and PSG are not there yet!

Fear Juve, Bayern and Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why are Real Madrid always so cold and ruthless with their legends?

They can't even offer Ramos a 2 years contract.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
They have cheated Leganes o
They are fighting relegation and you take their striker, la liga no go allow them sign

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
forever08:
Predict your last 8

Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid

Barcelona

Valencia

PSG

Leipzig

Real Madrid

Juventus
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
biomustry:
They have cheated Leganes o
They are fighting relegation and you take their striker, la liga no go allow them sign

yeah, that's because they have no say, and are infinitesimal in LA Liga

they suppose Hustle oh

if another team come trigger Messi Release clause, Barcelona go Sue LA Liga and every other team there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
khingTony:

Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid

Barcelona

Valencia

PSG

Leipzig

Real Madrid

Juventus
same Valencia they beat 4:1?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
airmark:

It's obvious you rely on Calculator for simple calculation, hence your moniker. You are too dull.

What is simple to me would like quantum physics to you.

I hope you dig.

Ops, my bad. I just remembered you are a dunce in CAPS LOCKS.

Thus it would be easier for a rich-man to enter heaven than for airmark to grasp what I said in the first line.

I reiterate, you need help!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
mrcalcufast:
take it easy, blood!

Gee, that guy folly don pass becareful.

Shey person dey keep quiet make be license for am to dey display like MTN
"Every where he goes".

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Getafe pump Ajax oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Owner Felipe Moreno understood why the player wanted to go, but he now has to deal with the mess that Barcelona have left behind.

"The truth is that we're very worried. After what happened with En-Nesyri, staying in this league gets harder every day,” he admitted.

The debacle highlights the injustice of Leganes’s position and the total absence of a coherent transfer strategy at Barcelona.

The Madrid minnows have long been hanging on to their Liga status by a thread and the Catalans may have just cut it.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/braithwaite-to-barcelona-leganes-left-counting-the-cost-of/1o8q85pbsds3i1408r71im531v

Football is just cruel sometimes, you've gat to feel for Leganes, They were made to pay for Barca's stupidity. Football is like the food chain where the strong feast on the weak
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2020
calculator123:

[s]What is simple to me would like quantum physics to you.

I hope you dig.

Ops, my bad. I just remembered you are a dunce in CAPS LOCKS.

Thus it would be easier for a rich-man to enter heaven than for airmark to grasp what I said in the first line.[/s]

I reiterate, you need help!!!

I need help to unsee your stupidity in full glare.

Call me when Messi could use both legs to pass like the best passer of the ball on earth at the moment.

You can go and jump into the nearest river. Ion care. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) ... (6220) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.