Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607725 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2020
airmark:

I need help to unsee your stupidity in full glare.

Call me when Messi could use both legs to pass like the best passer of the ball on earth at the moment.

You can go and jump into the nearest river. Ion care. grin
You carry one hand shoot gun, you carry two hands shoot gun,
Is it not how you hit your target that matters?

Which one be both legs again.?

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2020
ddippset:

Somebody way brain day pain.

And the guy don old o. I no no why e still day act like person way dem swear for.

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2020
ddippset:
Abeg someone should post Braithwaite's highlights. Seen a bit of him play live and I think he's not bad.

Name sounding like someone that invented something.

he's a hustler. very tough one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMhQ9woPnsc

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Somebody way brain day pain.

And the guy don old o. I no no why e still day act like person way dem swear for.

grin lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2020
I bin dey wonder how Espanyol dey 20th for La Liga, kon dey round of 32 for Europa.

Wolves no try o. Shit. Merciless flogging grin grin grin

Down they better go!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Haemophilia: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
How can one guy be in the conversations for best dribbler, best passer as well as best goal scorer....

It is so unreal. I think many people haven't realised how special leo is/ has been.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chrisus(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Haemophilia:
How can one guy be in the conversations for best dribbler, best passer as well as best goal scorer....

It is so unreal. I think many people haven't realised how special leo is/ has been.

Wait till he retires
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
ddippset:

Thats an edge in passing skill. The ball in Messi's right leg is not the same thing as the ball in De bruynes left leg.

Just checked fifa 20 too. grin

Kevin De Bruyne is the best passer on FIFA 20, EA Sports have revealed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Haemophilia:

Remove best passer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by movingclouds(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
airmark:

Thats an edge in passing skill. The ball in Messi's right leg is not the same thing as the ball in De bruynes left leg.

Just checked fifa 20 too. grin

Kevin De Bruyne is the best passer on FIFA 20, EA Sports have revealed.
Yea, but both have the same rating... 92
But De Bruyne is still rated the best... For 2020 though.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
movingclouds:

Instead of those bastards like firstbornwds, calculator123, calling their papa, names, to use their brains and research, they wouldn't.

I didnt even check anything or anywhere before picking De bruyne.

Football doesn't start and end in Nou camp.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
airmark:

Instead of those bastards like firstbornwds, calculator123, calling their papa, names, to use their brains and research, they wouldn't.

And to think you actually based on your assessment on FiFa game ranking.

Airmak, I'm not even trying to insult you or whatever but the truth is, you write as a delusional fellow most of the time.

I mean, we could be talking about one thing now and the next momnet, you are spewing another "usually irrelevant " banter that even a "blind man" can see through. I would have suggested you go for a revamp but that would mean that I am already drawing conclusions about you.

And please.. I'll like you to present your facts about Measi and KDB passes ( that includes assists, chances created and accurate passes completed) to compare and contrast who actually is better.

I'm tired of seeing you wallow in your "own world" of irrelevances.

Once again, apologies for sounding rude but we need to be blunt sometimes.

18 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
airmark:

Last time I checked, the age of Methuselah had nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
FirstbornWds:

And to think you actually based on your assessment on FiFa game ranking.

[s]Airmak, I'm not even trying to insult you or whatever but the truth is, you type as a delusional fellow most of the time.

I mean, we could be talking about one thing now and the next momnet, you are spewing another "usually irrelevant " banter that even a "blind man" can see through. I would have suggested you go for a revamp but that would mean that I am already drawing conclusions about you.

And please.. I'll like you to present your facts about Measi and KDB passes ( that includes assists, chances created and accurate passes completed) to compare and contrast who actually is better.

I'm tired of seeing you wallow in your "own world" of irrelevances.

Once again, apologies for sounding rude but we need to be blunt sometimes.[/s]

Did i base my conclusion on fifa game ranking from the onset? This is how you guys use all strategies to win arguement that you already lost.

Instead of you to prove that Messi is the best passer of the ball at this moment, you were asking who was KDB and you started hurling insults. Most of you thought anything put above Messi, is hating. You have been programmed to think in that way and it's pathetic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
airmark:

Did i base my conclusion on fifa game ranking from the onset? This is how you guys use all strategies to win arguement that you already lost.

Instead of you to prove that Messi is the best passer of the ball at this moment, you were asking who was KDB and you started hurling insults. Most of you thought anything put above Messi, is hating. You have been programmed to think in that way and it's pathetic.

No one is even talking about you hating. Hate for as much as you much, it doesn't even matter.

Focus on the matter on ground. Present facts and let's round off this argument.

If not, get another thread to bomb with your "irrelevances."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Next week could make or break Barça's season:
Tuesday - UCL game against Napoli Thursday - Extraordinary Board Meeting Sunday - El Clásico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vykinx:
Next week could make or break Barça's season:

Tuesday - UCL game against Napoli
Thursday - Extraordinary Board Meeting
Sunday - El Clásico.
please let real Madrid win this one cry cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
hulk616:
please let real Madrid win this one cry cry cry
Fool!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
FirstbornWds:

No one is even talking about you hating. Hate for as much as you much, it doesn't even matter.

Focus on the matter on ground. Present facts and let's round off this argument.

If not, get another thread to bomb with your "irrelevances."

Instead of you ignorant barca fans to ask sensible questions, no, you would start displaying discourteous traits, insulting up and down. Yet, nothing upstairs. One even foolishly said De bruyne didn't have half of Messi's vision.

At the moment.

"Regarding the passing and playmaking skills we can see the following picture. Lionel Messi has a total of 12 asssists, 20 key passes (these are passes leading to a shot on goal) and he created a total of 32 chances.
Kevin de Bruyne has a total of 17 assists, 27 key passes and he created a total of 44 chances.
".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
If you don't watch Messi on a weekly basis, you will never know how great he is.

Imagine the gap between the first and second.. Baba ni father jo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Some people don't even know passing skill is different from playmaking skill. Theirs is to throw insults up and down and remain ignorant.

Knowledge is power.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Melvyn11:

Sorry but Atletico Madrid is not Barcelona. Just because you bottled your advantage at Anfield doesn't mean others are as spineless as your team. Atletico are the perfect team to go to Anfield and come out with a result.

I don't have much fate in this Atletico side, they have lost a lot of key players in recent seasons and they are the shadow of the team they were five years ago.

This is not an opportunity for you to troll my team. What happened last year was "unfootballic" And it can only happen once in a blue moon. Even Eyimba won't bottle such opportunity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
As per the Anfield debacle. Many people have forgotten that we have done a greater comeback against PSG some years back.

We are the King of extraordinary and the king of extra nonsense at the same time. cheesy

PSG's comeback was more difficult because

* It was a four goal deficit

*PSG scored during the match which put us in a nearly impossible task of scoring up to 3 goals in the last 15 minutes of the match, which we did.

Not to forget that we also overcame a two goal deficit against Milan in 2012, when Milan was still close to their best

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Barca latest signing with $180 million release clause flops at his unveiling...

Sell your Papa house carry Napoli... You go cashout big...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_LUfyyOnkUg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2020
Upnepaa:
If you don't watch Messi on a weekly basis, you will never know how great he is.

Imagine the gap between the first and second.. Baba ni father jo
I am not even marvelled by this.
This is something that has been for the past 5 to 7 years. And we know!

But the one that is paining me is when they bring one goal merchant named Cristiano Ronaldo to come and compare to this complete all-round genius of a footballer...

The media and his fan bois...

Dammnn!

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by movingclouds(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2020
iPopAlomo:

Oh boy, this guy's joggling skill isn't even better than mine. I just hope he'd be great on the pitch, not all joggers can play the game well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2020
iPopAlomo:

Will he be playing against Napoli...

Sell the house biko.. After all, na your papa get am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Will he be playing against Napoli...

Sell the house biko.. After all, na your papa get am.

So that's how you won't reply Air.mark again? After he has provided the evidence you asked for up there?

Barca fans sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2020
airmark:

Instead of you ignorant barca fans to ask sensible questions, no, you would start displaying discourteous traits, insulting up and down. Yet, nothing upstairs. One even foolishly said De bruyne didn't have half of Messi's vision.

At the moment.

"Regarding the passing and playmaking skills we can see the following picture. Lionel Messi has a total of 12 asssists, 20 key passes (these are passes leading to a shot on goal) and he created a total of 32 chances.
Kevin de Bruyne has a total of 17 assists, 27 key passes and he created a total of 44 chances.
".

You forgot to add...

Another important metric to measure the players performance is the pass completion rate in general and more importantly the pass completion rate into the opponents box – because this is where most goals are made. Lionel Messi has a pass completion rate of 80.57 % and a rate of 20% for passes into the box. Kevin de Bruyne has a pass completion rate of 77.53% and a rate of 48 % for passes into the box.

Not forgetting that it is the primary job of one to provide drop deep passes to produce goals while the other is a natural goalscorer who imbibed the capacity to drop deep to provide " completed passes."

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2020
kushercain:

So that's how you won't reply Air.mark again? After he has provided the evidence you asked for up there?

Barca fans sef undecided

Have you seen the reply?

Now you should pick up and run

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2020
FirstbornWds:

You forgot to add...

Another important metric to measure the players performance is the pass completion rate in general and more importantly the pass completion rate into the opponents box – because this is where most goals are made. Lionel Messi has a pass completion rate of 80.57 % and a rate of 20% for passes into the box. Kevin de Bruyne has a pass completion rate of 77.53% and a rate of 48 % for passes into the box.

Not forgetting that it is the primary job of one to provide drop deep passes to produce goals while the other is a natural goalscorer who imbibed the capacity to drop deep to provide " completed passes."

After the most important metric had been stated which i highlighted earlier, another one was stated. Yet De bruyne still got a better rate for passes into the box. Let it go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2020
airmark:

After the most important metric had been stated which i highlighted earlier, another one was stated. Yet De bruyne still got a better rate for passes into the box. Let it go.

Did you read the pass completion rate part?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.