Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4617395 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Igbosmoker:
remove Juventus. They are weak.
Hmm

Are you sure?

Their squad depth nor be here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I hate the way they were always having 10 men behind the ball. For me, that's not football. I think this is the worst park-the-bus I have seen so far. And to think they are playing at home, in front of their own fans. So pathetic! Now these kinds of tactics are now applauded because it gets some result but it is ugly to watch. embarassed lipsrsealed

It is called Catenaccio. And it's beautiful to watch. It's like watching a hamster frantically try to pry open a jar.

Italians as a collective base love it. They're only changing now because of the global appeal of fast-paced attacking football.

I'm not sure why Gattuso decided to change tactics at half time.

Spanish teams are masters of open space. It always surprises me when teams from other leagues play to Spanish strengths.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Beyern most likely to win the champions league while lewandoski is the main ballon d'or likely winner.

If we face bayern then we are out, let's pray we meet Juventus or Atalanta

Exactly what I thought of this morning I swear

Make them give us atl or juve
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
ddippset:
Hmm

Are you sure?

No let the depth deceive you.

Na noise to intimidate. Simply press the team and you've nullified 95% of their threat.

They're only dangerous when you give them space to operate. Even then, they practically start every game a goal down. So outscoring them is relatively easy.

Juventus are only favorites on paper. If they go all the way, it'd be because it's their year, not because they're exceptional.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
LordAdamX:

Na noise to intimidate. Simply press the team and you've nullified 95% of their threat.

They're only dangerous when you give them space to operate. Even then, they practically start every game a goal down. So outscoring them is relatively easy.

Juventus are only favorites on paper. If they go all the way, it'd be because it's their year, not because they're exceptional.

-Lord
Well then let's say Liverpool and Bayern.

If Liverpool cross Athleti, they could go all the way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
we never learn do we? the actual fvck is this? sad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by purpleprincess: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Melvyn11:

Messi against an Italian team yesterday

Goals - 0

Assists - 0

Shots on Target - 1

Possession Lost - 23

Your goat is only powerful against Eibar.

What kind of silly statement is this?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
ddippset:
Hmm

Are you sure?

Juventus aren't that good just media hype because Ronaldo is playing there.

Juventus won't be able to beat getafe in a 2 leg elimination matches.

I sleep when I watch their games,so boring.

A fast pressing attacking teams like Liverpool, Bayern,man City, liezpig, psg and Dortmund will destroyed them.

Juventus is one of the easiest match for is to advance to semi final

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
LordAdamX:

-Lord
thank you bro. When you watch their games you'll start thinking how this poor teams are able to win Seria a 7th times in a row.

They can't handle fast attacking team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Igbosmoker:
thank you bro. When you watch their games you'll start thinking how this poor teams are able to win Seria a 7th times in a row.

They can't handle fast attacking team

For the longest time they had by far the most stacked team in Italy.

Also Allegri hacked the league. Score one or two goals, then let the opposition fire blanks at Buffon, Bonucci, Barzagli, and Chiellini for the rest of the game.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
ddippset:
Well then let's say Liverpool and Bayern.

If Liverpool cross Athleti, they could go all the way.

This year is open.

True, Bayern is the scariest at the moment; but I wouldn't sleep on any team that reaches the SF.

E get how Madrid fit display or Messi go wounjure for Camp Nou or Ronaldo go carry form enter UCL; fear go enter Bayern and Klopp body.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
LordAdamX:

This year is open.

True, Bayern is the scariest at the moment; but I wouldn't sleep on any team that reaches the SF.

E get how Madrid fit display or Messi go wounjure for Camp Nou or Ronaldo go carry form enter UCL; fear go enter Bayern and Klopp body.

-Lord
If Barca don't win it then let Bayern or Liverpool collect it.

But if Madrid or Juve want to win it;

then let Jesus Christ return and pack all of us to Heaven.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Coutinho14:
we never learn do we? the actual fvck is this? sad
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Pique is fine.

Now we have no other choice than to store Arthur and Rakitic in the freezer for Napoli.

Use Vidal and Busquets more for la liga games until after Napoli.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
ddippset:

cheesy

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
what's the update on pique's injury ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
forever08:
what's the update on pique's injury ?
Pique will be fit for Sunday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Jokerman:

Bad belle
If those 2 win am we no go hear word for this thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
ddippset:

cheesy

Laugh no gree me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
imagine having Kelvin debruyne in our midfield
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Smacking lips based on current scores on madrid

And juve games cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
mtinfx:
Smacking lips based on current scores on madrid

And juve games cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I love the Champions league too.

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Melvyn11:

Messi against an Italian team yesterday

Goals - 0

Assists - 0

Shots on Target - 1

Possession Lost - 23

Your goat is only powerful against Eibar.

Please show us TapInaldo's stats tonight..

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
TLona1:

And also benzema’s own

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Barcelona please take it easy on us on Sunday. cry cry

The pain is getting too much cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Apart from Ronaldo & penalties, name a better love story than Ramos & red card

I will wait..

20 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
TLona1:

Melvyn has gone into hiding.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Melvyn11:

Your goat is also to be blamed. Have you seen his record? I saw his last 20matches in the champions league knock out stages. Messi 20 games, 4 goals, 0 goals after the Roundof 16.

See guy, You can never understand Messi's predicament because you chose a penalty box merchant as your MCM

Since Messi was young and now that he is getting old, he has been man marked and crowded all over the pitch.

Need I remind you that grizemann was the first barca player beside Messi to score a UCL KO goal away from home since 2015. Football is a team sport, even your MCM rely on his teammates to win, in Madrid's last UCL triumph, the last time Ronaldo scored was a penalty in the Quarter finals, his teammates did the job in the semis and the final.

Yet he always dictate the play as a playmaker, exchanging passes with the defensive midfielders. To be a Messi is not a day job, Messi has carried the burden of a club as big as Barcelona since he was young like a young child that lost his parents and was made to fend for himself. Yet Messi is still competing with your MCM goals wise

Please bring forth any moment of Ronaldo being crowded like this, even if it is photoshop, I bet you won't find one because your MCM spend more time in the penalty box more than the penalty spot itself

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
TLona1:
Apart from Ronaldo & penalties, name a better love story than Ramos & red card

I will wait..
I'l try; Ronaldo and the wall.

I mean the free-kick wall.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
This week has been good to us grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Upnepaa:

See guy, You can never understand Messi's predicament because you chose a penalty box merchant as your MCM

Since Messi was young and now that he is getting old, he has been man marked and crowded all over the pitch.

Need I remind you that grizemann was the first barca player beside Messi to score a UCL KO goal away from home since 2015. Football is a team sport, even your MCM rely on his teammates to win, in Madrid's last UCL triumph, the last time Ronaldo scored was a penalty in the Quarter finals, his teammates did the job in the semis and the final.

Yet he always dictate the play as a playmaker, exchanging passes with the defensive midfielders. To be a Messi is not a day job, Messi has carried the burden of a club as big as Barcelona since he was young like a young child that lost his parents and was made to fend for himself. Yet Messi is still competing with your MCM goals wise

Please bring forth any moment of Ronaldo being crowded like this, even if it is photoshop, I bet you won't find one because your MCM spend more time in the penalty box more than the penalty spot itself
Geee

Are you seriously explaining all these to Melvyn?

Seriously??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
TLona1:

Which one? Passes completed and passes into the box.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), jpmoriarti(m), Bellamy01, UncleHaba22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.