Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631009 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
I don't think we play Napoli.. UCL may be suspended..
Covid19
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
LaMujer:

2019, agreed.

2018 nko?
2017 nko?
2016 nko?
2015 nko?
2014 nko?

Or UCL started last year? undecided
5 EPL teams have won the Ucl as against 2 teams from La liga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
LaMujer:
Liverpool at Anfield in the Premier League this season
15 matches, 15 wins.

Liverpool at Anfield in the Champions League this season.
4 matches, 2 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss.

Drew to the then 8 placed Napoli in Serie A.
Just lost to a 6th placed Atlético in liga Santander

Ha! EPL is the best league in the World. EPL is the toughest league in the World, yet, the unarguably best team in the league can't even win matches in their "fortress" in UCL. Same team that's on a winning streak at home this season.

Chelsea is out of Europe
Tottenham is out of Europe
Liverpool is out of Europe.

But EPL is the toughest and best league in the World grin grin grin

Shows the level of competition in their league

In the last 10 years in Laliga, how many teams have won the league??

Now compare with EPL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Astark:
Barcelona needs players with strong mentality. Mumu Alba was crying at half time when we were still leading. Ramos and other Madrid players were celebrating at halftime when they were loosing.

Atletico fought till the end and won

We bottle at Rome and Liverpool smh

And you'd still bottle against Naples grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
BoleAndFish:

And you are not ashamed to say this.

Sum up the whole EPL UCL silverware and let's see if he measures up to Madrid's and Barcelona's achievement.

Abeg face front. We no be mate

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
BoleAndFish:

Who are the 5 EPL teams?

United
Chelsea
Pool

Who are the remaining 2 teams abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jokerman:

Now compare with EPL

In the last 10 years, you know how many teams have won Dutch Eredivisie? 3/4 of them. Do you agree they're competitive than EPL or at least as competitive?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jokerman:

Now compare with EPL

Every team that plays in the EPL is an average team. It has been so from time immemorial. It takes only a touch of simple brilliance for one to outshine another in that league since every one of the players there is not far-ahead of each other. So then, it is expected that there would be a rotation between them to determine who the best in every season.

The same can not be said about La Liga. We parade world class's every day, any time. That's why you see the two best team in the world raking in much views than every other club matches(El-Classico), you'll see them as among the first theee highest-paying clubs; both for player wages and signing and you'd also see them achieving tremendous feats in the whole of Europe.

Do you expect such clubs to be so mediocre and not win the league titles?? No, I don't think so..

In Broda Shaggi's voice, -

I hope with these points of mine, I have been able to confuse you and not confuse you that EPL is nothing short of a media-hyped Farmer's league

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
LaMujer:

Who are the 5 EPL teams?

United
Chelsea
Pool

Aston Villa and N. Forest

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Aston Villa and N. Forest

Aston Villa, I agree. Forest. Nope. They aren't even trying to be I EPL. Struggling to stay in championship.

Your words, EPL teams, sorry, forest is not an EPL team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Most competitive League EPL.
Why? Do you know how many EPL teams have won the league in 10 years?

Answer: 4

My point.
How many Dutch teams have won Eredivisie in the last 10 years? 3/4

How many Spanish teams have won La Liga in the last 10 years? 3

How many French teams have won the league in the last 10 years? 4

How many Italian teams have won the league in the last 10 years? 3

You have 4, France has 4, Holland has 4.

So?

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
LaMujer:

Who are the 5 EPL teams?

United
Chelsea
Pool

You asked if Ucl started last year so I took it way back.
LaMujer:

Aston Villa, I agree. Forest. Nope. They aren't even trying to be I EPL. Struggling to stay in championship.

Your words, EPL teams, sorry, forest is not an EPL team
C'mon!! They were struggling to stay in championship when they won the Ucl, right? Or does the league they play in now erase the fact that they won the Ucl as an EPL team? Did they win the Ucl as a championship team?
FirstbornWds:

And you are not ashamed to say this.

Sum up the whole EPL UCL silverware and let's see if he measures up to Madrid's and Barcelona's achievement.

Abeg face front. We no be mate
Aren't you ashamed that only two teams from a league you pride as the best have won the Ucl? Or is it a 2-team league?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
They will be claiming to 6, big 6. Bla bla.

Yet, out of the 6 teams sef, only 3 have won the league in the last 10 years. What are the other 3 doing? Merely completing numbers. Big 6 is an illusion. Top 6 exist in la liga too.

Arsenal that's a supposedly big team, when did they win league last?

United nko? 2012

Liverpool nko? Before they born me grin

Make una dey deceive una sef

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
BoleAndFish:
You asked if Ucl started last year so I took it way back. C'mon!! They were struggling to stay in championship when they won the Ucl, right? Or does the league they play in now erase the fact that they won the Ucl as an EPL team? Did they win the Ucl as a championship team? Aren't you ashamed that only two teams from a league you pride as the best have won the Ucl? Or is it a 2-team league?

Are they an EPL team?

They were, we're. But are they? No!

Sorry, UCL is not the only European Competition. UEL dey too. And we have won that just as well

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
LaMujer:

Are they an EPL team?

They were, we're. But are they? No!

Sorry, UCL is not the only European Competition. UEL dey too. And we have won that just as well
You've lost the argument.

Au revoir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Las Las European football might be suspended indefinitely within the next 1 week.

Inconclusive La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, EPL and UCL.

Liverpool are the only clear cut winners so far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Every team that plays in the EPL is an average team. It has been so from time immemorial. It takes only a touch of simple brilliance for one to outshine another in that league since every one of the players there is not far-ahead of each other. So then, it is expected that there would be a rotation between them to determine who the best in every season.

The same can not be said about La Liga. We parade world class's every day, any time. That's why you see the two best team in the world raking in much views than every other club matches(El-Classico), you'll see them as among the first theee highest-paying clubs; both for player wages and signing and you'd also see them achieving tremendous feats in the whole of Europe.

Do you expect such clubs to be so mediocre and not win the league titles?? No, I don't think so..

In Broda Shaggi's voice, -

I hope with these points of mine, I have been able to confuse you and not confuse you that EPL is nothing short of a media-hyped Farmer's league

Until cristiano from EPL came to destroy all those Laliga bull shitz grin

Only Real Madrid and Barcelona dey Spain bro

Laliga wey Jose take get 100 points in a season grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
LaMujer:

In the last 10 years, you know how many teams have won Dutch Eredivisie? 3/4 of them. Do you agree they're competitive than EPL or at least as competitive?

How many quality players ply their trade in eredivisie??

Name any legend that eredivisie has/ever had
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
LaMujer:
Liverpool at Anfield in the Premier League this season
15 matches, 15 wins.

Liverpool at Anfield in the Champions League this season.
4 matches, 2 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss.

Drew to the then 8 placed Napoli in Serie A.
Just lost to a 6th placed Atlético in liga Santander

Ha! EPL is the best league in the World. EPL is the toughest league in the World, yet, the unarguably best team in the league can't even win matches in their "fortress" in UCL. Same team that's on a winning streak at home this season.

Chelsea is out of Europe
Tottenham is out of Europe
Liverpool is out of Europe.

But EPL is the toughest and best league in the World grin grin grin

Shows the level of competition in their league

you forgot to add Arsenal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
LaMujer:
Most competitive League EPL. Why? Do you know how many EPL teams have won the league in 10 years?

My point. How many Dutch teams have won Eredivisie in the last 10 years? 3/4

So?
Belgium has 4
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jokerman:

How many quality players ply their trade in eredivisie??

Name any legend that eredivisie has/ever had

Edwin Van der sar

Robin Van Persie

Johan Cryuff

Wesley sneijder

Ronald Koeman

Arjen Robben

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
khingTony:

Edwin Van der sar

Robin Van Persie

Johan Cryuff

Wesley sneijder

Ronald Koeman

Frank De Boer and his brother
Cocu
Jaap Stam
Kluivert
Seedorf
Davids
Overmars
Van Bronchorst

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
BoleAndFish:
You asked if Ucl started last year so I took it way back. C'mon!! They were struggling to stay in championship when they won the Ucl, right? Or does the league they play in now erase the fact that they won the Ucl as an EPL team? Did they win the Ucl as a championship team? Aren't you ashamed that only two teams from a league you pride as the best have won the Ucl? Or is it a 2-team league?

Shame You mean I'm supposed to be ashamed that the two teams from the PRESTIGIOUS LALIGA SANTANDER have won more European Titles than any other league club??

Do I need to remind you how well our seemingly minors in the name of ATM, SEVILLA and GETAFE have done in the EUROPA?

That tells you that there's an overall dominance. The best two win the prestigious UCL and the remaining bests bosses the other UEL.

Are we still arguing?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
khingTony:

you forgot to add Arsenal

I forgot o cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jokerman:

Until cristiano from EPL came to destroy all those Laliga bull shitz grin

Only Real Madrid and Barcelona dey Spain bro

Laliga wey Jose take get 100 points in a season grin

Lol... See as you day open una yanch outside...

How many points Guardiola use win EPL last season?

Which League is a current leader leading the second competitor with 25 straight points even though there is still over 13 games to be played?

Which European league did a certain team go unbeaten for a whole season without any "CAPABLE" team being able to subdue them?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol... See as you day open una yanch outside...

How many points Guardiola use win EPL last season?

Which League is a current leader leading the second competitor with 25 straight points even though there is still over 13 games to be played?

Which European league did a certain team go unbeaten for a whole season without any "CAPABLE" team being able to subdue them?

They are very 2 faced fans.

If the same thing happens in England they will say it makes it the best. If it happens elsewhere, then the league is shiit.

Make dem bring reasons why EPL is the best league and we will thrash it here now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
onuwaje:

Frank De Boer and his brother
Cocu
Jaap Stam
Kluivert
Seedorf
Davids
Overmars
Van Bronchorst

Luis Suarez

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
LaMujer:

They are very 2 faced fans.

If the same thing happens in England they will say it makes it the best. If it happens elsewhere, then the league is shiit.

Make dem bring reasons why EPL is the best league and we will thrash it here now.

They definitely will argue pointlessly. They know deep down that they are way below others but they are trying to bank on media hype

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Y'all have the most competitive League abi?

Meaning, you face strong competitions week in week out. Your standard is incredibly high, right?

Why do you people still falter to the teams from "less competitive" leagues.

Olympiakos eliminated Arsenal
Munich in a 1 horse league eliminated Chelsea
Atleti in a 2 horse league, that they are not a party of, eliminated Liverpool.
Leipzig in a 1 horse league that they are not a party of, eliminated Tottenham.

Considering the level of competition you people are exposed to, are teams from poor quality leagues supposed to eliminate 4 of your "big 6"?

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
LaMujer:
Most competitive League EPL.
Why? Do you know how many EPL teams have won the league in 10 years?

My point.
How many Dutch teams have won Eredivisie in the last 10 years? 3/4

So?

7 teams have won the Nigeria Professional Football League in the last ten years... So therefore, therefore so, NPFL is greater and more competitive than the EPL

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Etinosa1234: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
omotayo9177:

7 teams have won the Nigeria Professional Football League in the last ten years... So therefore, therefore so, NPFL is greater and more competitive than the EPL

y did u say this

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
BykeLaByke:

As in eh....now their ''lack of winter break" didn't stop them from dominating europe this year oo,make next European campaign reach first. angry angry

This season EPL had winter break but na home and away chopping for Spurs Livarpool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.