Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,449 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668071 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
gustav25:
In Lord demflopbele we trust

Dembele will shame you at last and you disappear is utter disgrace and shame.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
TLona1:

Dembele will shame you at last and you disappear is utter disgrace and shame.
Future impossible tense .... Dial me when he plays 5 matches without getting injured ... expensive Flop
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
No football till June 2020.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 18, 2020
ddippset:
No football till June 2020.
will UCL still hold ?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2020
forever08:
will UCL still hold ?
Most likely.

It is assumed that the domestic leagues and the UCL can be concluded by 30th of June.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2020
The team that got to last year semi final in champions league should be given the title again.

The person that has most goals and assits in his own league should be given the balloon d'or

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Astark:
The team that got to last year semi final in champions league should be given the title again.

The person that has most goals and assits in his own league should be given the balloon d'or

Pool?
Tottenham?
Ajax?

Which of them?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2020
LaMujer:

Pool?
Tottenham?
Ajax?

Which of them?
since all of them have been eliminated so it's only fair to give Barcelona the trophy cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Astark:
since all of them have been eliminated so it's only fair to give Barcelona the trophy cool

Ole ni bobo yii sha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
LaMujer:

Ole ni bobo yii sha grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Astark:

Sense wee not kee you.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Which side go win?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chrisus(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2020
ddippset:
Which side go win?

Team Nike

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2020
Chrisus:

Team Nike
I concur.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2020
ddippset:
I concur.
Nike is stronger, when they playing the match ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
forever08:
Nike is stronger, when they playing the match ?
After corona.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Astark:

Hahahahahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2020
ddippset:
Which side go win?

Nike all the way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
haymekus:
You all need to see this

https://twitter.com/bu_videos/status/1240613403787497472?s=21
A genius! A prodigy from birth!!!

Such a cute and lovely sight to behold.

If not for the fact that, the clip was taken in Argentina, i could have sworn that, that number 10 from the side with the yellow jersey grew up to become Marcelo, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
ddippset:
Which side go win?
messi has scored like 40 goals against this team defence and keeper.

Real Madrid
Man City
Liverpool

So team Messi wins

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Abeg is this guy a striker, an attacker or a play maker?

Whish one?

Cus am kinda confused right now.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
I don't understand how people can be this stupid.

How can people with working brain use he played in different league to judge a player?

If only I can slap people through phone ehn.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
ddippset:
Abeg is this guy a striker, an attacker or a play maker?

Whish one?

better accept the guy is cursed with football

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Astark:
better accept the guy is cursed with football
I stan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
ddippset:
Abeg is this guy a striker, an attacker or a playmaker?

Which one?

Did I just see Hazard on that list

Everything set except for that BumBum Twerker.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
ddippset:
Which side go win?

Man, this game go tough small o. I would have agreed with Team Nike but you know, Messi day play for Adidas and looking from a Coachee point of view, Messi would switch to playing false 9, and Firminho will play a free role. More so, Arnold is quite creative from the flanks alongside with Salah to load the attackers with enough ball.

Besides, you cannot compare Kante's ruggedness with Casemiro's. No forget say Pogba day always enjoy the guy whenever them day together ( The last WC comes to mind) and judging with his attacking and through pass brilliance, another plus day.

But my fear for this Nike team na Neymar and CR7. No get me wrong, Mbappe can be quite a beast as well but you see those two, they are developed enough to cut deep even the tightest of defenses.

DeLgt na Master of scoring own goals so I no trust am and Laporte, I can't say much about his defensive prowess. Marc would really have a hectic day defending against both his defenders and the opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Felipe Melo

"Messi is incredible, more so than Cristiano Ronaldo."

"Cristiano can score five goals for you, but Messi can score those five and then make his team-mates score as well. He's more complete."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Man, this game go tough small o. I would have agreed with Team Nike but you know, Messi day play for Adidas and looking from a Coachee point of view, Messi would switch to playing false 9, and Firminho will play a free role. More so, Arnold is quite creative from the flanks alongside with Salah to load the attackers with enough ball.

Besides, you cannot compare Kante's ruggedness with Casemiro's. No forget say Pogba day always enjoy the guy whenever them day together ( The last WC comes to mind) and judging with his attacking and through pass brilliance, another plus day.

But my fear for this Nike team na Neymar and CR7. No get me wrong, Mbappe can be quite a beast as well but you see those two, they are developed enough to cut deep even the tightest of defenses.

DeLgt na Master of scoring own goals so I no trust am and Laporte, I can't say much about his defensive prowess. Marc would really have a hectic day defending against both his defenders and the opposition.

Baba upon all this analysis, Nike go still win

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
LaMujer:

Baba upon all this analysis, Nike go still win

Believe me, I still no gree

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:51am On Mar 21, 2020
FirstbornWds:

lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Where are those DM's better than Busquet?

Atlantic Swimmer?
VC, Citadel of Aquatic bodies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlaqFaze, abduleez1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.