Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4660683 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:32am On Mar 13, 2020
LaMujer:
Y'all have the most competitive League abi?

Meaning, you face strong competitions week in week out. Your standard is incredibly high, right?

Why do you people still falter to the teams from "less competitive" leagues.

Olympiakos eliminated Arsenal
Munich in a 1 horse league eliminated Chelsea
Atleti in a 2 horse league, that they are not a party of, eliminated Liverpool.
Leipzig in a 1 horse league that they are not a party of, eliminated Tottenham.

Considering the level of competition you people are exposed to, are teams from poor quality leagues supposed to eliminate 4 of your "big 6"?

How many la liga and epl teams made ucl semi finals last season?

Which team eliminated la liga champions last season?

Which two teams played the ucl final?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:43am On Mar 13, 2020
airmark:

One season may be a fluke, let's use 10 years or so, the same la liga team that was knocked out last year has been knocking out champions of England severally

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2020
airmark:

Na wa o Airmark. I will keep asking you lots, did UCL start last season? When Barca and Madrid held Europe at ransom for 5 years, 2014-2018, where was your league?

Oh, should we even go back to the inception of UCL itself? at what point in history haa England been successful than Spain in Europe undecided

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2020
biomustry:

One season may be a fluke, let's use 10 years or so, the same la liga team that was knocked out last year has been knocking out champions of England severally

Last 10 years

UCL: Spain, 6. England 2 Italy, 1 Germany, 1
UEL: Spain 6 England 4

Should we even go back 20 years?
UCL: Spain, 10. England, 4 Germany, 2 Italy, 3 Portugal, 1
UEL: Spain, 9. England, 4 Turkey, 1 Ukraine, 1 Portugal, 2 Holland, 1 Russia, 2

What about 30 years?
UCL: Spain, 12. England 5
UEL: Spain, 9. England 4

and so on and so forth. At what point in history i ask again, has England been a force to reckon with in Europe.

Most competitive and best league in the world my foot

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2020
Napoli..
We ain't going out round if 16
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2020
LaMujer:

Na wa o Airmark. I will keep asking you lots, did UCL start last season? When Barca and Madrid held Europe at ransom for 5 years, 2014-2018, where was your league?

Oh, should we even go back to the inception of UCL itself? at what point in history haa England been successful than Spain in Europe undecided

During this period, the first loss Atm had in their new stadium was inflicted by an English team.

Ucl didn't start last season, neither did it start this season, for you to use only this season to rate epl.

Let us see how your team will fare in ucl without Messi, Suarez and Vidal, just as Spurs lost their key players to injuries. I don't even need to highlight how Liverpool missed their no. 1, when it mattered most.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Etinosa1234: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2020
airmark:

During this period, the first loss Atm had in their new stadium was inflicted by an English team.

Ucl didn't start last season, neither did it start this season, for you to use only this season to rate epl.

Let us see how your team will fare in ucl without Messi, Suarez and Vidal, just as Spurs lost their key players to injuries. I don't even need to highlight how Liverpool missed their no. 1, when it mattered most.

The main question is at what point did epl become the best league in Europe ahead of Spain

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Etinosa1234:

The main question is at what point did epl become the best league in Europe ahead of Spain

You've not seen anything.

He'll come out with another dimension that will throw you off balance from the original question.

You just day watch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2020
LaMujer:

Last 10 years

UCL: Spain, 6. England 2 Italy, 1 Germany, 1
UEL: Spain 6 England 4

UCL: Spain, 10. England, 4 Germany, 2 Italy, 3 Portugal, 1
UEL: Spain, 9. England, 4 Turkey, 1 Ukraine, 1 Portugal, 2 Holland, 1 Russia, 2

What about 30 years?
UCL: Spain, 12. England 5
UEL: Spain, 9. England 4

and so on and so forth. At what point in history i ask again, has England been a force to reckon with in Europe.

They are deluded. All that league cares about is money and eye service, that LGBT campaign is a hoax, they don't care, now corona don dey spread they still are going ahead with matches. If not for Arteta nothing go happen, now Hudson Odoi don join
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
airmark:

LaMujer:

Last 10 years
What about 30 years?

How's that one season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Etinosa1234: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

You've not seen anything.

He'll come out with another dimension that will throw you off balance from the original question.

You just day watch

Chisos

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
LaMujer:

How's that one season?

I referred to your post below. So, don't feign ignorance of your earlier post.

LaMujer:
Y'all have the most competitive League abi?

Meaning, you face strong competitions week in week out. Your standard is incredibly high, right?

Why do you people still falter to the teams from "less competitive" leagues.

Olympiakos eliminated Arsenal
Munich in a 1 horse league eliminated Chelsea
Atleti in a 2 horse league, that they are not a party of, eliminated Liverpool.
Leipzig in a 1 horse league that they are not a party of, eliminated Tottenham.

Considering the level of competition you people are exposed to, are teams from poor quality leagues supposed to eliminate 4 of your "big 6"?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Thats not the main point. I debunked the point raised that between 2014 - 2018, laliga dominated epl teams. Chelsea opened Metropolitano for Atm with a whooping.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Etinosa1234: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
airmark:

Thats not the main point. I debunked the point raised that between 2014 - 2018, laliga dominated epl teams. Chelsea opened Metropolitano for Atm with a whooping.

now u are using one match to claim that epl is the best...

U just confirm wetin that other boss talk

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Etinosa1234:

now u are using one match to claim that epl is the best...

U just confirm wetin that other boss talk

That was a perfect reminder to the question on laliga dominating during the period and asking - Where was your league?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
I
airmark:

That was a perfect reminder to the question on laliga dominating during the period and asking - Where was your league?

Airmak, truth be told you don't have to reply to everything especially when you don't have a valid point.

So you want to use the fact that Chelsea dominated ATM in just one match at the Metropolitan to gauge the best??

Have you forgotten that the same ATM ridiculed Chelsea out of the CL under Jose Mourinho. Or did you choose to forget that?

We are talking about the league with most exploits since the past 50 years and you're here galivanting on undesirable points and baseless details. Talk another thing jhor.

SMH

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
airmark:

I referred to your post below. So, don't feign ignorance of your earlier post.

Oh yes. I said that right. But like I told you, I didn't use "just this season" as a factor.

We have always been dominant right from time immemorial but as fate would have it, 4 English teams reached the finals of both competitions last season. And you guys came out of your shell to preach the "EPL is the best league" gospel. It's was an unusual happening, that happened.

But now that we're back to status quo this season, I was making sure you all realize that last season was not a norm. What happened this season is what is the norm

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
LaMujer:

Oh yes. I said that right. But like I told you, I didn't use "just this season" as a factor.

We have always been dominant right from time immemorial but as fate would have it, 4 English teams reached the finals of both competitions last season. And you guys came out of your shell to preach the "EPL is the best league" gospel. It's was an unusual happening, that happened.

But now that we're back to status quo this season, I was making sure you all realize that last season was not a norm. What happened this season is what is the norm

Yes it's the norm, with Spurs losing key players in Kane, Son, Sissoko to injuries. With Liverpool using Adrian in goal instead of Edisson and which later proved suicidal.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
airmark:

[s]Yes it's the norm, with Spurs losing key players in Kane, Son, Sissoko to injuries. With Liverpool using Adrian in goal instead of Edisson and which later proved suicidal.

You are right.[/s]

Flimsy excuses..

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
airmark:

Yes it's the norm, with Spurs losing key players in Kane, Son, Sissoko to injuries. With Liverpool using Adrian in goal instead of Edisson and which later proved suicidal.

You are right.

i

So, when pool beat us last season they had their best players abi?

You beat us and you're the next best thing after akamu.

You lose out, and you're reminding us you played with your 5th 11.

Double standard........

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Etinosa1234: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
airmark:

Athletico won the Europa league that season..where did Chelsea end up

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Athletico won the Europa league that season..where did Chelsea end up

We were too good for europa that year, so we sent Atletico out of ucl to go and do europa. The following season we won it effortlessly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
LaMujer:
i

So, when pool beat us last season they had their best players abi?

You beat us and you're the next best thing after akamu.

You lose out, and you're reminding us you played with your 5th 11.

Double standard........

Only Suarez got injured, your team had to cry and beg to the ruling body to let them sign a striker outside of window.

I will only take you as a serious person, when your team lose Messi, Suarez and Ter stegen or Vidal and you still confidently believe your team is intact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Shameless shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Quite stale though.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Suarez. Umtiti. Author might be recovered before the league starts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2020
This year ballon d'or will be one of the weirdest in history. There's no real outstanding players this year and Messi that is now is worst form in his carreer is still the most rated player and best player according to stats.

Lewandoski that was praised is injured, halland was praised and he's now out of champions league two times.

Messi
Neymar
Mpabbe
Ronaldo

Lewandoski

Are the serious contenders
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Astark:
This year ballon d'or will be one of the weirdest in history. There's no real outstanding players this year and Messi that is now is worst form in his carreer is still the most rated player and best player according to stats.

Lewandoski that was praised is injured, halland was praised and he's now out of champions league two times.

Messi
Neymar
Mpabbe
Ronaldo

Lewandoski

Are the serious contenders
What about C Immobile?

Why not C Immobile?

He wins the European Golden Shoe and his Lazio is a close second in Serie A.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2020
At least Arthur and Sergi Roberto can now feature against Napoli.

If the game is ever holding again!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2020
Heard Ronaldinho took part in a prison football competition and scored 5 goals

Heard he's broke.

What Is it with retired footballers?

Someone as big as Ronaldinho, is he not able to get endorsement even after retirement?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2020
ddippset:
At least Arthur and Sergi Roberto can now feature against Napoli.

If the game is ever holding again!
it will hold..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2020
I think there may be Victory against the Corona in the next one month, just watch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.