Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,233 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4646723 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2020
barackodam:

I think that post merely showed that there are much more Messi cocksuckers than there are Barcelona fans.
lol

I really just think that a lot of people sincerely misinterpreted Rakitic's intentions.

Barcelona fans, and Barcelona haters alike.

Who knows?
Am quite sure that Rakitic, Messi and others were all seated at a breakfast table and laughing it off when Rakitic posted that..

And then we have people like Jokerman who are as far from Camp Nou as the sun from earth, thinking they hit a jackpot.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2020
TLona1:

TwitterCopyandPaste Lord, keep choking on this
Imbecille tell us why Messi the premium Choker has won nothing for Argentina. He is a national disgrace.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

Imbecille tell us why Messi the premium Choker has won nothing for Argentina. He is a national disgrace.
By your age of 25 years old;

1. Messi already had at least 10 Million Dollars to his name.

2. Messi had been awarded as the best in the world in his profession of footballing a total of 4 times.

3. Messi had won an Olympic Gold medal for his country.

4. Messi had met and dinned with the president of Argentina a lot of times but you have not even gotten close to touching Buhari's babariga or jalabia.

5. Messi was already know by a minimum of 1 billion people.

So you that is not a National disgrace, what are you?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2020
ddippset:

2. Messi had been awarded as the best in the world in his profession of footballing a total of 4 times.

4. Messi had met and dinned with the president of Argentina a lot of times but you have not even gotten close to touching Buhari's babariga or jalabia.

This imbecille with a useless family history won't stop disgracing himself. Your head and anus definitely swapped functions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Messi ass lickers come and tell us why your premium Choker has 4 goals in 21knock out matches for Argentina. Highest goalscorer stat padding in friendly matches.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

This imbecille with a useless family history won't stop disgracing himself. Your head and anus definitely swapped functions.
grin grin grin

Messi is a National disgrace while you are a National asset.

Write an essay on the above topic.
200 words.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2020
ddippset:
grin grin grin

Messi is a National disgrace while you are a National asset.

Write an essay on the above topic.
200 words.

This village idiot can be easily pained, u can see it all over his comment.. Lol!!

Frustrated Messi ass licker and useless family man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:
Messi ass lickers come and tell us why your premium Choker has 4 goals in 21knock out matches for Argentina. Highest goalscorer stat padding in friendly matches.
Didn't even realise Ronaldo has only 3 knock-out Goals in his own International competitions.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

This village idiot can be easily pained, u can see it all over his comment.. Lol!!

Frustrated Messi ass licker and useless family man.
Am just asking a very honest question, I need some clarification.

You are not a National disgrace but Messi is.

Explain pls!

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2020
ddippset:
Am just asking a very honest question, I need some clarification.

You are not a National disgrace but Messi is.

Explain pls!

grin grin
Apoda dipshit look at yourself in the mirror and see the casket shaped head that made it looks like you are carrying the sins of your village. Your senselessness is hereditary.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Bwhahahahah of course he must mention Ronaldo. I repeat he lives rent-free in all Barca fans head. LMAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

Apoda dipshit look at yourself in the mirror and see the casket shaped head that made it looks like you are carrying the sins of your village. Your senselessness is hereditary.
Bwhahahahah village sins..lmao.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

Just explain na!

Not be fight!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
ddippset:
Just explain na!

Not be fight!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Package your stupidity to one corner.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Melvyn11:
Bwhahahahah of course he must mention Ronaldo. I repeat he lives rent-free in all Barca fans head. LMAO.
A Ronaldo fan boy comes out and tells you Messi is a stats padder because he scored 4 knock out Goals for Argentina.

And then it turns out his own MCM Ronaldo scored only 3.

grin grin grin

So refreshing.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Ronaldo lives rent-free in this Barca fans head that even a Neymar fan is called a Ronaldo fan Lmao. Simple question and the guy brought Ronaldo. I hope you don't self service with King Ororo name.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Melvyn11:

Bwhahahahah village sins..lmao.
Dipshit has the brain power of a public lice. He is an imbecille and a retard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Melvyn11:
Ronaldo lives rent-free in this Barca fans head that even a Neymar fan is called a Ronaldo fan Lmao. Simple question and the guy brought Ronaldo. I hope you don't self service with King Ororo name.
If i start with you, na run go run and you know it.

But I won't go that route this Esater day.

Enjoy...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

Dipshit has the brain power of a public lice. He is an imbecille and a retard.
You too.

Not today...

For today, Happy Easter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Melvyn11:
Ddippset should have been castrated so as not to transfer his stupidity to his children. Unfortunately it's too late. We already have another generation of senseless baboons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

Ddippset should have been castrated so as not to transfer his stupidity to his children. Unfortunately it's too late. We already have another generation of senseless baboons.
grin

Just tell us Bro, as a National Asset.

What are you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2020
ddippset:
grin

Just tell us Bro, as a National Asset.

What are you?
Go and ask your generation of senseless baboons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

LMAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

grin

Na this type insult wey we don do for primary school.

Lol.

ddippset:

Nationalist explain...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Bwhahahahah the guy went back again to reply the post lmao. neymar1095 you have this guy on strings
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
ddippset:
grin

Na this type insult wey we don do for primary school.

Lol.

Nationalist explain...
Go and ask those disgrace you call children. Fly from here dipshit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Melvyn11:
Bwhahahahah the guy went back again to reply the post lmao. neymar1095 you have this guy on strings
I blame the father of dipshit for not castrating him. He is to stupid to procreate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

I blame the father of dipshit for not castrating him. He is to stupid to procreate.
LMAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

Go and ask those disgrace you call children. Fly from here dipshit.
Having failed to answer the question on why Messi is a National disgrace but you a National Asset,

I hereby assert that;

Calling you a National disgrace like you you did Messi would be an injustice and insult to the word 'disgrace.'
Not even a Community disgrace.

I hereby declare you a 'Family disgrace.'

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2020
ddippset:
Having failed to answer the question on why Messi is a National disgrace but you a National Asset,

I hereby assert that;

Calling you a National disgrace like you you did Messi would be an injustice and insult to the word 'disgrace.'
Not even a Community disgrace.

I hereby declare you a 'Family disgrace.'
Melvyn this is why I told you this fool should have been castrated or at the very least all his children plus wife thrown into a well. He is too stupid to exist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2020
This Neymar1095, the only thing in the guy head na dickk and anuss. shocked sad angry

Dude seems incapable of making any meaningful post anymore without making reference to any or both of them shocked

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:

Tell us why he has the most Ballon D'ors and Golden shoes you phool.

Neymar and Ronaldo will trade everything they have for what you're seeing below

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.