Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4619574 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bwhahahahah the obsession with Ronaldo. This people are so insecure. Ronaldo actually lives rent free in Barcelona fans heads.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Godx:

We won numerous league titles and a champions title before Messi came into the picture all thanks to Cruyff and his philosophy. We also won another champions league before Messi became the man main. All that was possible because of the philosophy Cruyff laid down. Without Messi we probably would have a different player there not as good but he would fit within our philosophy and we still win trophy's, not as much as now but we will still be a top club. All you have to do is look at the success of Spain.

Barca didn't win trophies because of their philosophy, sure it played a role, but the main reason Barca won was because they had great players like Messi, Xavi and İniesta. After Cruyff left Barca went trophyless from '99- '04. Before Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o and co, majority of whom ere not from LaMasia- brought success.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Melvyn11:
Bwhahahahah the obsession with Ronaldo. This people are so insecure. Ronaldo actually lives rent free in Barcelona fans heads.
And yet, here you are, in a Barcelona thread. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
hinohsend:

Barca didn't win trophies because of their philosophy, sure it played a role, but the main reason Barca won was because they had great players like Messi, Xavi and İniesta. After Cruyff left Barca went trophyless from '99- '04. Before Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o and co, majority of whom ere not from LaMasia- brought success.
Ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
hinohsend:

Bless you bro. I appreciate the details
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Bros. MSN was way above the MXI. While the latter help retained dominance, the former refined, rebranded and sold it off with a more daring appearance.

Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta were a force to reckon with but e n reach MSN level abeg.

You are just a Messi fan not a Barcelona fan... You, astark, techiekingee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Imagine someone picking MSN over MXI... Even I a non Barcelona player knows the truth... If not for Jose, that team would have won back to back to back UCL.... grin

Imagine someone picking Suarez over Eto'o just because the former serves Messi like a feeding bottle grin... Eto'o that change Barcelona fortunes with ronaldinho and Deco... Ok o...

Iniesta > Laudrup anyday....

Messi fans though... Another one is still talking about Ronaldo... Wetin he do una grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
hinohsend:

Suarez

Iniesta, close though.

Messi by far. Most important coach and person in Barça's history is Cruyff though.

Edit: Messi is the most important person in Barca's history.
You all are confusing player for person. The most important person who set us on our path to success we are enjoying now is Cruyff.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:
Imagine someone picking MSN over MXI... Even I a non Barcelona player knows the truth... If not for Jose, that team would have won back to back to back UCL.... grin

Imagine someone picking Suarez over Eto'o just because the former serves Messi like a feeding bottle grin... Eto'o that change Barcelona fortunes with ronaldinho and Deco... Ok o...

Messi fans though... Another one is still talking about Ronaldo... Wetin he do una grin
If you are not comfortable with people opinion and choice then keep shut. For the fact you think your choice is the right one just shows are myopic you are.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Godx:

If you are not comfortable with people opinion and choice then keep shut. For the fact you think your choice is the right one just shows are myopic you are.

I didn't try to impose my opinion on people..I'm just against lying Messi sharks grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

You are just a Messi fan not a Barcelona fan... You, astark, techiekingee

You think say ba everybody be like you?

I've been a devoted fan even Messi cane unto the picture. My love for my darling Barcelona only increased after the lad began featuring. I condemn when necessary though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

Oil don finish for your head. Go for topping.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Melvyn11:

What are those rubbish you are listing?
International trophies. Mr rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:33am On Apr 07, 2020
biomustry:

International trophies. Mr rubbish
bwhahahahah under20....that's tough. Even Messi knows those are rubbish.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Melvyn11:

bwhahahahah under20....that's tough. Even Messi knows those are rubbish.
Una no dey tire?
It's a major international competition, imagine it was a certain someone that won it grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2020
biomustry:

Una no dey tire?
It's a major international competition, imagine it was a certain someone that won it grin
Guy please stop embarrassing yourself. The person ass you are trying to lick has told you he wants to win something for Argentina. If that doesn't tell you something about those mickey mouse things you listed before then forget it.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Someone cannot have their own opinions again.

Insecure pricks!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Melvyn11:

Guy please stop embarrassing yourself. The person ass you are trying to lick has told you he wants to win something for Argentina. If that doesn't tell you something about those mickey mouse things you listed before then forget it.
The person is humble like that, since the "people" keep thinking he's not done anything for Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Scholes: "I have no shame in admitting this, but in our final vs Barca I tried not to get near Messi area to avoid getting in a 1 on 1 situation with him. He is without a doubt the greatest player of all time."

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
barackodam:
Scholes: "I have no shame in admitting this, but in our final vs Barca I tried not to get near Messi area to avoid getting in a 1 on 1 situation with him. He is without a doubt the greatest player of all time."

Yet some penaldinho's thinks otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
biomustry:

The person is humble like that, since the "people" keep thinking he's not done anything for Argentina.
What an excellent Okoto meow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Melvyn11:

What an excellent Okoto meow.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin

Go and check Rakitic's last post on Instagram

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
I love that rakitic's post.... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin

Barca fans attacking Rakitic on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jokerman:
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jokerman:
grin

Your own full time job is to monitor barca fans....
Chai

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jokerman:
grin

shocked

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Fladm:

shocked
Posture of someone about to kiss the ring.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2020
TLona1:
grin

Go and check Rakitic's last post on Instagram
I think he's just joking around;

But i think it's and expensive one considering how that game and that tournament went.

I remember even Messi was blamed for Caballlero throwing throwing to ball to Rebic for Croatia's first goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Fladm:

shocked
Chai barka fans cheesy
Someone posted a pix of Rakitic humiliating Messi and you brought pix of Messi and cr7. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), nonny1212, mostob(m), Geld(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.