Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4634472 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) ... (6211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Neymar1095:
Where is that useless orphan called jpmoriati. Come and tell us why your fraud called Messi has only 4 goals in 21knockout matches for Argentina, 0 trophies for Argentina, went back to back tournaments for Argentina without scoring a single goal and in 4 finals for Argentina he has 0 goals and 0 assists. All he those is scratch rubbish.

He's a fraud, he chokes, he's a system player, he has 0 goal in 5000 games for Argentina.

We know and we agree

But all these wailings will not minus a single one from what you see below.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
TLona1:

I am
Which midfielder are you bringing from your club entire history to compete with this?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Melvyn11:

Which midfielder are you bringing from your club entire history to compete with this?

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=hinohsend post=88375508][/quote]

Ronaldinho was a forward player. Try again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fake list as usual

When givemesport already conducted, and fan chose Ronaldo over Messi, since then Messi fans have been doing various rankings grin

The next one they have gone to is to keep searching for coaches ranking of Messi over Ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kendzyma(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

Ronaldinho was a forward player. Try again.

What nonsense are you saying?

Every sane football watcher and analyst knows Ronny was an attacking midfielder.

He only gets deployed as a winger considering his diversity and he doesn't even waste time returning back to his position.

You!!! try again.

Just swallow the bitter pill that you lost your argument before it even got started

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

For all the works cares, Ronny was an attacking midfielder.

He only gets deployed as a winger considering his diversity.

You!!! try again.
Ronaldinho is a forward player. He played purely as a winger all through his Barcelona career. If you don't know anything keep shut. Very soon you will classify Rivaldo as a midfielder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 1:59am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Every sane football watcher and analyst knows Ronny was an attacking midfielder.

He only gets deployed as a winger considering his diversity and he doesn't even waste time returning back to his position.

You!!! try again.

Just swallow the bitter pill that you lost your argument before it even got started

Guy free this talk, everyone knows he was a forward in barka..

do you know the player you could have called that won a balon d'or as a pure midfielder/Am in barka's entire history? Luis Figo.. but too bad he got the award as a Real Madrid player lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 2:03am On Apr 13, 2020
FergieRaww:

do you know the player you could have called that won a balon d'or as a pure midfielder/Am in barka's entire history? Luis Figo.. but too bad he got the award as a Real Madrid player lol grin
LMAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

Ronaldinho is a forward player. He played as a winger and even as supporting striker most times in his career. If you don't know anything keep shut.

It's obvious I'm arguing with either a kid or someone who knows close to nothing about football. If not, you won't be typing this gibberish all in the name of wanting to drive a point.

Provide me with evidence of where Ronny was signed as a forward player.

You'd even do well to call Iniesta a forward

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:13am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

You!!! try again.

Okay fine.. You see UEFA's formation and where they fitted Hazard into the lineup as part of a three man midfield abi ??

Now show me any Chelsea's line up where Hazard was in a three man midfield or even at Lille and Madrid now

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 2:14am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

It's obvious I'm arguing with either a kid or someone who knows close to nothing about football. If not, you won't be typing this gibberish all in the name of wanting to drive a point.

Provide me with evidence of where Ronny was signed as a forward player.

You'd even do well to call Iniesta a forward
K.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:14am On Apr 13, 2020
FergieRaww:

Oga... The question is

What position was Ronny actually playing in Barcelona?

What position was he playing when he won the Ballon d'Or?

I'm not denying that he was often deployed as a SS. But you just won't jump on the gun if asked this simple question in a physical general debate or a quiz competition.

The correct answer is.. .

Ronaldiho was a midfielder and he won the Ballon D' Or as an attacking Midfielder.

Done and dusted

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:21am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Oga... The question is

What position was Ronny actually playing in Barcelona?

What position was he playing when he won the Ballon d'Or?

I'm not denying that he was often deployed as a SS. But you just won't jump on the gun if asked this simple question in a physical general debate or a quiz competition.

The correct answer is.. .

Ronaldiho was a midfielder and he won the Ballon D' Or as an attacking Midfielder.

Done and dusted

Oya Judge this yourself now..
this the season he won the balon d'or

how many times baba play AM abeg??

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:22am On Apr 13, 2020
FergieRaww:

Okay fine.. You see UEFA's formation and where they fitted Hazard into the lineup as part of a three man midfield abi ??

Now show me any Chelsea's line up where Hazard was in a three man midfield or even at Lille and Madrid now

Lol. It's a general knowledge that Hazard is a forward player. I'm not downplaying that. And yes, UEFA can make adjustments to fit in a player just to complement their first eleven.

My major stance is. ...

Ronny was never a major forward. He only tends to do havoc playing the offensive position basically because he was swift and had the correct tendency to score goals.

The same goes for Zidane. He wasn't a forward ( unless there is something I don't know of) but trust me, he continued more problems as a forward, even more than did from the midfield.

Going back to Hazard. I might not have really seen him play the three-man midfield formation but I definitely know he was much of an attacking midfielder ( in a 4-5-1 formation though) during his early days at Chelsea. I've got proofs to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:27am On Apr 13, 2020
FergieRaww:

Oya Judge this yourself now..
this the season he won the balon d'or

how many times baba play AM abeg??

Bros. You are still misinterpreting me.

I never said he didn't play as a winger. My point is... He was majorly a midfielder. He and Deco day switch positions like almost constantly. Then, the duo relegated Iniesta, Edmilson and Xavi to be CM(s) on a rotational level.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:30am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Ronny was never a major forward. He only tends to do havoc playing the offensive position basically because he was swift and had the correct tendency to score goals.

The same goes for Zidane. He wasn't a forward ( unless there is something I don't know of) but trust me, he continued more problems as a forward, even more than did from the midfield.

Ronaldinho never a major forward?? really?! cause the stats says otherwise
should i dig up more positions he played throughout his career at Barka and see if AM was his major role ??

King Zizou never caused more problems going in as a forward cause he's not such a goal threat..
He's basically the Anchor in Juve's and our Midfield then ... Zizou was widely known as a Boss in Midfield not the forward area

that's a correction!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:34am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Bros. You are still misinterpreting me.

I never said he didn't play as a winger. My point is... He was majorly a midfielder. He and Deco day switch positions like almost constantly. Then, the duo relegated Iniesta, Edmilson and Xavi to be CM(s) on a rotational level.

Well there's no proof backing up your claim that he usually switched positions.. is there?

i work with stats and i can boldly tell you he was a pure Forward in his prime in Barka

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:42am On Apr 13, 2020
FergieRaww:

Ronaldinho never a major forward?? really?! cause the stats says otherwise
should i dig up more positions he played throughout his career at Barka and see if AM was his major role ??

King Zizou never caused more problems going in as a forward cause he's not such a goal threat..
He's basically the Anchor in Juve's and our Midfield then ... Zizou was widely known as a Boss in Midfield not the forward area

that's a correction!

Zizou was a midfield mastereo no doubt. I was only trying to point out something. But since you didn't get the point, I'll go the Messi-Ronaldo way.

You and I know Messi is a forward. However recently, you'd see him digging deep as an attacking midfielder to create chances for goals. Now, if you were to take away the goals he scores, would you say he is an attacking midfielder? I bet your answer would be a No!!

Coming down to Roanaldo... He started off as a midfielder even up to his Man United early days but somehow, you'd always see him up front as a striker.

Would you say he wasn't still a midfielder then?

I await your answers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:44am On Apr 13, 2020
FergieRaww:

Well there's no proof backing up your claim that he usually switched positions.. is there?

i work with stats and i can boldly tell you he was a pure Forward in his prime in Barka

Lol.. Quite a lot of them. But that would mean me surfing YouTube to get Barcelona clips for 2004/05 for you to see.

I could do that for you to see at the break of dawn. That's of this argument still carries..

The general thing is...

Ronnie was our playmaker back then. So he had the liberty to change positions as much as he wanted so long as it got us the required results.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:50am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Zizou was a midfield mastereo no doubt. I was only trying to point out something. But since you didn't get the point, I'll go the Messi-Ronaldo way.

You and I know Messi is a forward. However recently, you'd see him digging deep as an attacking midfielder to create chances for goals. Now, if you were to take away the goals he scores, would you say he is an attacking midfielder? I bet your answer would be a No!!

Coming down to Roanaldo... He started off as a midfielder even up to his Man United early days but somehow, you'd always see him up front as a striker.

Would you say he wasn't still a midfielder then?

I await your answers.

Now you're deviating from the main reason i joined this conversation ..

it was all about the Position Ronaldinho was deployed en-route his balon d'or in 05' ... to now Messi and CR7 team role or position which i'll humbly decline to talk bout here

anyway it was good having a calm conversation with a cule without insults .. few hours from now we'll continue this argument.. Ciao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:55am On Apr 13, 2020
FergieRaww:

Now you're deviating from the main reason i joined this conversation ..

it was all about the Position Ronaldinho was deployed en-route his balon d'or in 05' ... to now Messi and CR7 team role or position which i'll humbly decline to talk bout here

anyway it was good having a calm conversation with a cule without insults .. few hours from now we'll continue this argument.. Ciao

I'm not deviating from the topic but rather making references to justify my stance.

I won't hold it against you if you choose not to talk about my references but then, it won't stop my maverick viewpoint that Ronnie was decorated as a ballon d'or winner as a midfielder and not otherwise.

Till the arguement continues.... Peace out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Cules and low brain power [img]https://media./images/57a573f71dfe7e3cfe885259eeffc155/tenor.gif[/img]

Ddipshit is the worst of the lot but this dude Firstbornwatchamakalit is hot on his heels

how can you say Ronaldinho was majorly an attacking midfielder even in the face of all the evidence to the contrary, you still arguing like a charge and bail lawyer

[img]https://media./images/86eb7c00905ba5fa58b0e0bc7c7c7486/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

Maradona tongue

Which player (from any club) are you bringing from football's entire history to compete with this?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2020
TLona1:

Maradona tongue

Which player (from any club) are you bringing from football's entire history to compete with this?

I don't think you got his point..or maybe you got it and you just trolling

Il explain anyway....he means that since you are using this picture as a final judgement on who is better between Ronaldo and Messi he is also using Modric's win as a precedent for the beat midfielder(including Xavi and Iniesta) and you have just been naming forwards
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:
Cules and low brain power [img]https://media./images/57a573f71dfe7e3cfe885259eeffc155/tenor.gif[/img]

Ddipshit is the worst of the lot but this dude Firstbornwatchamakalit is hot on his heels

how can you say Ronaldinho was majorly an attacking midfielder even in the face of all the evidence to the contrary, you still arguing like a charge and bail lawyer

[img]https://media./images/86eb7c00905ba5fa58b0e0bc7c7c7486/tenor.gif[/img]

It's so unfortunate that you chose to use the insultive part of your brain. But I won't blame you. You're one of those regarded as a madridiot. .

I provided evidence to back up my claims and the other guy did the same, explaining his points clearly which I countered with mine.

Now, if you were not such a stupid fella who only wants to trend with likes and thought-out savagery, you'd have simply walked away or maybe, explain on a more level grounds, how Ronnie, whom the world knew as a midfielder, even in Brazil is a forward.

But no, your sense of reasoning doesn't focus on the constructive part.. Rather it'd choose to buttress your idiocy to full limelight for everyone to sympathize with you.

Na real wah for you o

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

It's so unfortunate that you chose to use the insultive part of your brain. But I won't blame you. You're one of those regarded as a madridiot. .

I provided evidence to back up my claims and the other guy did the same, explaining his points clearly which I countered with mine.

Now, if you were not such a stupid fella who only wants to trend with likes and thought-out savagery, you'd have simply walked away or maybe, explain on a more level grounds, how Ronnie, whom the world knew as a midfielder, even in Brazil is a forward.

But no, your sense of reasoning doesn't focus on the constructive part.. Rather it'd choose to buttress your idiocy to full limelight for everyone to sympathize with you.

Na real wah for you o

You see what I'm saying? So you think that the UEFA or FIFA 11 actually cares about positional accuracy? Or which other point did you bring? Asides from deviating from the arguement as usual?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2020
TLona1:

Maradona tongue

Did maradonna win balon dor playing for your club? Bring any of your midfielder to compete with this.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

Il explain anyway....he means that since you are using this picture as a final judgement on who is better between Ronaldo and Messi he is also using Modric's win as a precedent for the beat midfielder(including Xavi and Iniesta) and you have just been naming forwards
I couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

I have agreed on that.

Now can you agree that Messi is the GOAT if that's the case?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) ... (6211) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Geld(m), Kilishihunter, Baddestguyp(m), pu7pl3(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.