Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598640 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Bro, calm down.

I don't think the guy came online since his last post on the bet early yesterday morning.

Does the word Alternate Account ring a bell?! cheesy abi person no fit use guest mode spy for NL here grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Everyone in football knows this.

UEFALona days was very terrible for other football fans.

Records says it self, that Barca would be 2 UCL less without ojoro.

Cheating that has helped Barca in a single season before is times 3 of what has helped Madrid this season.

I know majority of Barca fans would disagree with me but deep down everyone knows it.

Barca is the most cheating club in Europe followed closely by Man Utd.

Interesting.

So the likes of unnecessary sending off Juan Cuadrado from the UCL final by a stupid gimmick from Ramos is fair now?

Abi make I talk about the Bayern. M saga btw Ronaldo n Vidal?

I'll no even talk about the glaring diving skills of one other player that the referee chose to ignore just to favor Madrid.

See, the thing is that I'm not even among the bandwagon of Cules clutching on RM winning the league with VAR's help. E no concern me. Left to me, I'll wish we go trophyless. Maybe, e go teach our board sense.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
SperoQuest:

Well all is forgiven and we move.

One love.

Hey mister! all is not forgiven abeg and we're not moving anywhere..

now Let me explain.. you made a bet/challenge yesterday morning and the guy after much calculating and evaluating his pocket accepted "Deal" he said...in that same morning, plenty hours before the match oo

Oga you're a big Coward if you're not paying the guy that money ... accept it (that you're a Coward) and then all is forgiven and we can move on peacefully cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Oga, I wasn't even talking about the wager part. E no concern me. I was addressing the part Fergie called him clueless. Basically, it was too much or should I say totally wrong for him to have said so. Na wetin I day address be that.

Talking about the betting part, yesterday na working day o. The guy might have been at work and posted what he did within a particular time. More so, the other guy he challenged stated categorically that he wasn't interested. Others were here when he typed that and didn't accept the challenge. So, it really isn't off if he didn't come online until later.

This one na individual, no be betting company.

For goodness sake, don't get my assertions wrongly, I was only trying to state a possible obvious fact. He might be deceitful for all I care but I am just saying.
Bro, on the betting part, this excuse does not follow. He declined, two of our guys ( including the OP) condemned him, saying madrid fans were all mouth and broke. The OP even said, if 10-15 Madrid fans can come for the bet. You don't need to be online to know that at least one person would take your offer. I saw when the dude posted , deal, so it's not a matter of modified post.
The only reason I didn't bet with the OP is because I'm a cule, I hoped for Madrid to loose, but I couldn't see that happening. The least the OP could do was to honor the loss bet man. He was hoping for 10-15 people, it was just one that came forward, surely you should have thought you "might" loose.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
SperoQuest:
I can't believe you just called me a coward.

I threw a bet at you and you bodily declined.
And i left you because if you read my reply later, it was evidence that i left you and focused on other fans of Madrid and haters of Barcelona.

And i even stayed online for 30 minutes after that and i saw no challenge accepted. So i thought, well let me go offline and continue my day's routine.

Now you call me a coward?

The way black people react to situations with vile, venom and insults, baffles me sometimes.

No white man would had replied me the way you just did and i know this for a fact because I'm on Reddit.

Well all is forgiven and we move.

One love.
I'm also on Reddit, and I'm sure you'd be downvoted to hell, if you'd post this as an excuse.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Cheating that has helped Barca in a single season before is times 3 of what has helped Madrid this season.

I know majority of Barca fans would disagree with me but deep down everyone knows it.

Backup your claims with facts and proof, not assumptions man.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Bro, on the betting part, this excuse does not follow. He declined, two of our guys ( including the OP) condemned him, saying madrid fans were all mouth and broke. The OP even said, if 10-15 Madrid fans can come for the bet. You don't need to be online to know that at least one person would take your offer. I saw when the dude posted , deal, so it's not a matter of modified post.
The only reason I didn't bet with the OP is because I'm a cule, I hoped for Madrid to loose, but I couldn't see that happening. The least the OP could do was to honor the loss bet man. He was hoping for 10-15 people, it was just one that came forward, surely you should have thought you "might" loose.

Na true sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
TalabiAudu:

I don't hate Barca for anything other than cheating. Believe me, the day they stop cheating they're gonna have my respect at least, if not my admiration. Their fans are just like their players. Bunch of annoying deceptive people.

There was a day I was watching a Barca match - the last day of the 2016/2017 La Liga season. I think Barca was playing Elche or so. Jordi Alba ran into the box, kicked the turf and fell on his own. Nobody touched this guy but he stood up angrily at the closest defender to him and that's how the referee awarded a penalty.

In La liga, the rule is: never touch a Barca player in the box. Once you do, it's a penalty. It's as though these guys have separate training sessions on how best to dive once they receive as much as a touch in the opponents box (apart from Messi of course).

Club of idiots!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
nickvanilla:

I don't hate Barca for anything other than cheating. Believe me, the day they stop cheating they're gonna have my respect at least, if not my admiration. Their fans are just like their players. Bunch of annoying deceptive people.

There was a day I was watching a Barca match - the last day of the 2016/2017 La Liga season. I think Barca was playing Elche or so. Jordi Alba ran into the box, kicked the turf and fell on his own. Nobody touched this guy but he stood up angrily at the closest defender to him and that's how the referee awarded a penalty.

In La liga, the rule is: never touch a Barca player in the box. Once you do, it's a penalty. It's as though these guys have separate training sessions on how best to dive once they receive as much as a touch in the opponents box (apart from Messi of course).

Club of idiots!

Ha.... Imagine Madrid fans accusing Barcelona of cheating o. No be madness be this?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
nickvanilla:

Club of idiots!

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I wouldn't hold this that you made against you because you have every right to.

But calling them or anyone associating with them idiots is questionable and as a matter of fact, it's a one word too many.

You're trying to show your dislike (hatred is too lofty) for the club but calling them idiots ? Nay.

It's their choice and which is one of the fundamentals of human rights . Air your opinion without insults. That way, you'd sound different and sensible than the beer parlor ranters and noisemakers.

This is a public forum, insanity is everywhere but you can be different.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
FergieRaww:

Hey mister! all is not forgiven abeg and we're not moving anywhere..

now Let me explain.. you made a bet/challenge yesterday morning and the guy after much calculating and evaluating his pocket accepted "Deal" he said...in that same morning, plenty hours before the match oo

Oga you're a big Coward if you're not paying the guy that money ... accept it (that you're a Coward) and then all is forgiven and we can move on peacefully cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
nickvanilla:

Club of idiots!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
The GOAT with another assist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ter Stergen with MOTM performance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Na wa oh. Where did all these people come from? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
homesteady:
Hehehehehe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
homesteady:
Hehehehehe

All manner of men.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Not a vintage team performance but I am encouraged by the dynamism of Setien to keep changing the tactics and formation mid way in the game to try to adapt to the opponent. This is what I never saw from the calamitous Valverde, who wasted lots of talents in Barcelona.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Melvin cheesy
Patiently waiting till you're confirmed league winners?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afam4eva(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who watched yesterday's match? Did ya'll notice how Messi seemed tired and unwilling to stress himself.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2020
Afam4eva:
Who watched yesterday's match? Did ya'll notice how Messi seemed tired and unwilling to stress himself.

I didn't watch the match, but it's expected. Aside from our disastrous and dependent the team is on, Messi has literally played every minute of all the games since the resumption of the league. A 33 year old man.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Griezmann out for 4 weeks.

Let this season just end already, and of course trophyless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2020
Man City UCL ban lifted.

I was hoping the ban wouldn't be lifted so that Pep could easily find an excuse to leave..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2020
homesteady:
Man City UCL ban lifted.

I was hoping the ban wouldn't be lifted so that Pep could easily find an excuse to leave..
Lucky City.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
cheesy cheesy Where are my favorites cules...sommy,firstborn, tlon.a, biomustry etc This place won't contain your trophyless ass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Melvyn11:
cheesy cheesy Where are my favorites cules...sommy,firstborn, tlon.a, biomustry etc This place won't contain your trophyless ass.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Melvyn11:
cheesy cheesy [s]Where are my favorites cules...sommy,firstborn, tlon.a, biomustry etc This place won't contain your trophyless ass. [/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hopefully madridligal drops a point today.
Let the God of justice override VAR.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
SperoQuest:
Hopefully madridligal drops a point today.
Let the God of justice override VAR.

Mr Hopefully.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Melvyn11:
cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

Mr Hopefully.

e go soon tell you say make you wait make him explain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

e go soon tell you say make you wait make him explain grin grin
The guy no dey resist the urge...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.