Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4620182 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by movingclouds(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2020
haymekus:
Official : Zinedine Zidane has confirmed that Sergio Ramos will be back to take the penalty that will be awarded to real madrid in the next game.
I love that guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2020
movingclouds:

I love that guy
What guy? cheesy

That ain't nothing but a blend of sarcasm and savagery.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2020
I was too happy to troll Cules last night and now I feel like it's beneath me grin grin grin

Did The speroach guy vanish from the face of the earth or what? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2020
tesppidd:
Nobody really expected them to drop any points against lowly Alavez right?

Just like I do not expect us to further drop points from our remaining fixtures.

The thing is that there have been a couple of difficult fixtures for both sides post-corona break.

The difference between us and them is that VAR allowed us to drop points in our tough games but did not approve them to drop points in theirs; like Valencia, like Bilbao, like Sociedad, like Getafe.

When your team is very inept, you resort to blaming VAR. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2020
pu7pl3:
I was too happy to troll Cules last night and now I feel like it's beneath me grin grin grin

He can't withstand the shame na. I'm sure he found it very difficult sleeping last night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2020
nickvanilla:

He can't withstand the shame na. I'm sure he found it very difficult sleeping last night.

Chai grin grin..

And Someone called him Roddy Rich grin grin

[img]https://media./images/48a569c326993c0b4ae59c5296f7df1a/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2020
nickvanilla:

When your team is very inept, you resort to blaming VAR. grin
That's the point.

Without the help of VAR, you would see that there's a little ineptitude in every team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2020
pu7pl3:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2020
tesppidd:
That's the point.

Without the help of VAR, you would see that there's a little ineptitude in every team.

You guys should stop being pathetic. Accept that your team has been largely incompetent this season and quit wailing over VAR or the Referrees.

In La Liga 2015/2016 your team was awarded over 17 penalties and I didn't see you guys complaining.

Here is the proof below.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Why all the mention?
Yes Madrid won, but i didn't come online because i didn't see anyone accept the bet.

My last time online yesterday was 9 in the morning. The guy quoted me by 11 so how was i to accept the deal?

He should have accepted when i was online.

By the way, I'm optimistic that the league is still very open, though the margin is very slim.

Let me explain.

We all have nine points to play for with Madrid leading by four points.

In the next three games, if Madrid lose one, draw one and win one, it means they will add 4 points which makes it eight points.

But if Barcelona win all their three games, they will gather 9 points which makes them champions with one point lead.

I know it's almost impossible to win the league but you all should calm down.

Football is a mysterious game.

Who would have thought Liverpool will lost the league when Suarez and sturridge were on fire?

But Chelsea ended the dream much to the surprise of the whole world.

Last season, Liverpool bottled a last minute match only for Manchester City to come out a winner.

When Barcelona needed a win to claim the league title years ago, even though the last match was at camp nou, we drew and Athletico still won the league.

So yes: anything can happen because that's the beauty of football.

Don't be surprise if Madrid draw all their next three games.

Nobody knows tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2020
SperoQuest:
Why all the mention?
Yes Madrid won, but i didn't come online because i didn't see anyone accept the bet.

Let me explain.

This your "let me explain" annoys the sh#t out of me angry

Mister man you're a very clueless being angry .. /spits/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
FergieRaww:

grin grin grin

The worst loser is someone that doesn't know how to act in defeat

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2020
[s]
SperoQuest:
Why all the mention?

My last time online yesterday was 9 in the morning. The guy quoted me by 11 so how was i to accept the deal?

By the way, I'm optimistic that the league is still very open, though the margin is very slim.

Let me explain.

In the next three games, if Madrid lose one, draw one and win one, it means they will add 4 points which makes it eight points.

But if Barcelona win all their three games, they will gather 9 points which makes them champions with one point lead.

Who would have thought Liverpool will lost the league when Suarez and sturridge were on fire?

Last season, Liverpool bottled a last minute match only for Manchester City to come out a winner.

When Barcelona needed a win to claim the league title years ago, even though the last match was at camp nou, we drew and Athletico still won the league.

Nobody knows tomorrow.[/s]

Always resist the urge to shalaye

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2020
SperoQuest:
Why all the mention?

Let me explain.

But if Barcelona win all their three games, they will gather 9 points which makes them champions with one point lead..

yOU are a fucking coward.

This will be my last reply to you...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2020
nickvanilla:

You guys should stop being pathetic. Accept that your team has been largely incompetent this season and quit wailing over VAR or the Referrees.

In La Liga 2015/2016 your team was awarded over 17 penalties and I didn't see you guys complaining.

Here is the proof below.
Quit grasping at straws.

Nobody is focussing solely on penalties.

Almost all the games Madrid have played after corona have had VAR taking decisions for Madrid and the same VAR overlooking other teams.

Valencia, Sociedad, Bilbao. It goes on an on.

Just the way you "complained" and "moaned" in the past; allow others do same.

Let it just be on record that VAR gave Real the title in 2020 as refs gave Barca the title in 2016 according to you.
No qualms.

You guys should not want to have your cake and eat it.

You want to enjoy your title and still have people say Madrid won a flawless title??

Hello No.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2020
FergieRaww:

Because he doesn't support you na.... He's now clueless.

Nawa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2020
tesppidd:
Quit grasping at straws.

Nobody is focussing solely on penalties.

Almost all the games Madrid have played after corona have had VAR taking decisions for Madrid and the same VAR overlooking other teams.

Valencia, Sociedad, Bilbao. It goes on an on.

Just the way you "complained" and "moaned" in the past; allow others do same.

Let it just be on record that VAR gave Real the title in 2020 as refs gave Barca the title in 2016 according to you.
No qualms.

You guys should not want to have your cake and eat it.

You want to enjoy your title and still have people say Madrid won a flawless title??

Hello No.. grin

I didn't complain, helloooo!

We lost the title that season because Rafa Benitez didn't get his stuff right. With zidane there is a lot of difference. wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2020
SperoQuest:
Why all the mention?

Let me explain.

Nobody knows tomorrow.

The bolded part is the greatest fraud I have read in a long while.

you guys cheat on the filed of play
cheat during award ceremonies
now cheat on nairaland

wtf

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2020
The bottom line is VAR or referees won't be the reason why Madrid won and Barca surrendered the League crown.

If Barca avoided draws against Celta and Sevilla, and didn't lose to Madrid earlier, you guys would still be in the driving seat. Your team slipped up and a resurgent Madrid side capitalized on it. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2020
FergieRaww:

clueless is using the wrong words Fergie.

it is shameful to say the least that he/she is saying that he accepts such only when he is online.

i dont bet at least not with money but what he did there is deceitful

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Because he doesn't support you na.... He's now clueless.

Nawa

It is not thesame things sire.

It is like betting comanies saying the only take bets when the admin is online.

you posted a challenge did he say the challenge was posted for only those online. neither did he say he put a timeline to it.
later we will say our politicians are lying. imagine someone doing such on an anonymous webiste. what he/she would do in the real world.

haba mana

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
usbcable:

clueless is using the wrong words Fergie.

it is shameful to say the least that he/she is saying that he accepts such only when he is online.

i dont bet at least not with money but what he did there is deceitful

Lol deep down we all knew (at least for me) he wasn't going to pay even if he was on the wrong side of the bet

but the audacity he has to come back here with his infamous "Let me explain" bullsh#t really pissed me of tbh (the thing pain me grin) ...

even his fellow cules couldn't come for his defence really shows how Shameful it is truly grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
pu7pl3:

grin grin grin

The worst loser is someone that doesn't know how to act in defeat

and the funny part is that he was even bold enough to make such challenge oo grin grin (15k to as many people that'll place the bet with him that Madrid loses or draw against Alaves oo)

It's not asif it can't happen or such but the audacity and temerity he had, you'll even think one Baba in ogbomosho has giving him 100% assurance it's done grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2020
usbcable:

It is not thesame things sire.

It is like betting comanies saying the only take bets when the admin is online.

you posted a challenge did he say the challenge was posted for only those online. neither did he say he put a timeline to it.
later we will say our politicians are lying. imagine someone doing such on an anonymous webiste. what he/she would do in the real world.

haba mana

Oga, I wasn't even talking about the wager part. E no concern me. I was addressing the part Fergie called him clueless. Basically, it was too much or should I say totally wrong for him to have said so. Na wetin I day address be that.

Talking about the betting part, yesterday na working day o. The guy might have been at work and posted what he did within a particular time. More so, the other guy he challenged stated categorically that he wasn't interested. Others were here when he typed that and didn't accept the challenge. So, it really isn't off if he didn't come online until later.

This one na individual, no be betting company.

For goodness sake, don't get my assertions wrongly, I was only trying to state a possible obvious fact. He might be deceitful for all I care but I am just saying.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Oga, I wasn't even talking about the wager part. E no concern me. I was addressing the part Fergie called him clueless. Basically, it was too much or should I say totally wrong for him to have said so. Na wetin I day address be that.

Talking about the betting part, yesterday na working day o. The guy might have been at work and posted what he did within a particular time. More so, the other guy he challenged stated categorically that he wasn't interested. Others were here when he typed that and didn't accept the challenge. So, it really isn't off if he didn't come online until later.

This one na individual, no be betting company.

For goodness sake, don't get my assertions wrongly, I was only trying to state a possible obvious fact. He might be deceitful for all I care but I am just saying.
Orisirisi shalaye FC grin
wetin Mendy no go see for Barcelona thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Frauds

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

I can't believe you just called me a coward.

I threw a bet at you and you bodily declined.
And i left you because if you read my reply later, it was evidence that i left you and focused on other fans of Madrid and haters of Barcelona.

And i even stayed online for 30 minutes after that and i saw no challenge accepted. So i thought, well let me go offline and continue my day's routine.

Now you call me a coward?

The way black people react to situations with vile, venom and insults, baffles me sometimes.

No white man would had replied me the way you just did and i know this for a fact because I'm on Reddit.

Well all is forgiven and we move.

One love.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Barca fans annoyed that VAR is helping Madrid?

I understand.

But they should also know that they are the most cheating club in the history of football.

This season self, Barca have had their fair share of ojoro, unless Messi would have sat out 6+ matches of match ban.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

Bro, calm down.

I don't think the guy came online since his last post on the bet early yesterday morning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Barca fans annoyed that VAR is helping Madrid?

I understand.

But they should also know that they are the most cheating club in the history of football.

This season self, Barca have had their fair share of ojoro, unless Messi would have sat out 6+ matches of match ban.

Lol. You don't mean this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
FergieRaww:

and the funny part is that he was even bold enough to make such challenge oo grin grin (15k to as many people that'll place the bet with him that Madrid loses or draw against Alaves oo)

It's not asif it can't happen or such but the audacity and temerity he had, you'll even think one Baba in ogbomosho has giving him 100% assurance it's done grin grin

like you said, we all knew he wasn't going to pay when he lost if he had gone through the bet with anyone, but he didn't know many of us were lurking in the background to call him out after it inevitably backfires grin grin
Now I feel kinda bad for the guy..you have now labeled him the "let me explain" guy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol. You don't mean this.

Everyone in football knows this.

UEFALona days was very terrible for other football fans.

Records says it self, that Barca would be 2 UCL less without ojoro.

Cheating that has helped Barca in a single season before is times 3 of what has helped Madrid this season.

I know majority of Barca fans would disagree with me but deep down everyone knows it.

Barca is the most cheating club in Europe followed closely by Man Utd.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.