Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4579983 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
The last time Barcelona and Bayern met in the UCL, Barca went through and all the way to the final and won it.
Yes we can grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Taguchi:

I'm not confident in us going through... but since it is a one off game we might be lucky.

Exactly. If we should Qualify, they should just extend Setién contract immediately and no Setién slander will be accepted here at least for a year. grin

All I can just see is Bayern destroying us with their wingers and fullback.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
homesteady:

Exactly. If we should Qualify, they should just extend Setién contract immediately and no Setién slander will be accepted here at least for a year. grin

All I can just see is Bayern destroying us with their wingers and fullback.

Lol. I agree with you bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Agadinaagwuofe:

Don't be so sure...PSG guys had enough time to rest and reignite themselves and been a one leg fixture..Star factor (Mbappe,neymar) might be the deciding factor.
My point is don't count PSG out.
I don't think not playing competitive football and just training is an advantage.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
homesteady:
Shit... we were not supposed to meet Bayern this quick.
what do they say? The tougher, the merrier? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Why is providence deciding to be cruel to Barca this season please, we aren't supposed to meet Bayern this early now. What is It!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Una realize say we never qualify past Napoli yet? Make we face the one ahead first abeg. One step at a time.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Una realize say we never qualify past Napoli yet? Make we face the one ahead first abeg. One step at a time.

I'm not really bothered about this match. The squad can easily hold on to a 0-0 draw.
If not because scoring is a necessity to win games, most of our players would have just preferred playing the ball around. That's how lazy they are grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sommyroy10:
I don't think not playing competitive football and just training is an advantage.
Sometimes playing a lot of matches bring fatigue and injury to key players.PSG has an advantage of having most key players in form and injury free. I see them going past Atalanta match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Agadinaagwuofe:

Sometimes playing a lot of matches bring fatigue and injury to key players.PSG has an advantage of having most key players in form and injury free. I see them going past Atalanta match
In form? How can we determine that, if we've not seen them play. All leagues would round up at least two weeks before the UCL starts (correct me if I'm wrong).

It's anyone's game tbh, I don't think there is a clear favourite.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
As a Barcelona baby I am, let me weep over the knockout stages of the UCL I am faced with grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
SperoQuest:
If indeed you are a man of your words.
Let us make a bet in the presence of everyone here.
If Alaves can get a draw against Madrid, you will transfer 5000 naira to me. If Alaves get a win, you will transfer 10 thousand naira to me. If Madrid get a win, i will transfer 15 thousand naira to you.
Any Madrid fan or haters of Barcelona can quote me if he is ready.
I am ready to bet up to 10 persons and i mean it.
Anybody man enough?

Hey bro. I'm just seeing this.
I'm ready for a deal!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
SperoQuest:
If Alaves can get a draw against Madrid, you will transfer 5000 naira to me. If Alaves get a win, you will transfer 10 thousand naira to me. If Madrid get a win, i will transfer 15 thousand naira to you.
Anybody man enough?

Hey bro. I'm just seeing this.
I'm ready for a deal!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

deal

Cc speroQuest

Cc speroquest

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

Cc speroquest

No worries.. make match finish first wink

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
SperoQuest:
I see lots of quotes from Barcelona fans In particular and it seems they have lost hope already but hear me "dear cules" Alaves is to do the Lord's work today.

As a thoughtful and deep thinking match analysis, i know that Alaves will do the Lord's work today.

Let me explain.
They have lost their last four matches which resulted in the sacking of their coach. A new care taker coach is to manage the team untill the end of the season, which in other words, he is now auditioning for the position as the main coach.

Do you think he will lose his first match as a coach?

Another aspect of it is that there will be no Ramos, no cavajal and "likely" no hazard.

Let me see how Madrid will win today.

Today's game might end one goals to zero in favour of Alaves or it could end in a draw.

But if there is to be a goal galore, Alaves will disgrace Madrid.

grin cheesy

This bros said because this is Alaves manager's 1st match, he won't lose.

Madrid will beat Alaves 5-0 tonight!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
PenLiga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
PenLiga

I think Madrid's penalties are the result of a very judicious mix of ojoro and high dynamism in the final third.

If you don't get into the box, you can't get a penalty grin

Well played, Flo P.

Well played.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
SperoQuest:

If Alaves can get a draw against Madrid, you will transfer 5000 naira to me.
If Alaves get a win, you will transfer 10 thousand naira to me.
If Madrid get a win, i will transfer 15 thousand naira to you.

Anybody man enough?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
To think some people cannot accept they are going trophyless this season though grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
I'm here to see how the bet placed by a barka fan and a los blancos gonna play out grin

Cc ALEXAPLAYME ... SperoQuest

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

Cc speroquest

Cc speroquest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
peterd53:

Alaye put ur money for wer ur mouth deh

He did abi

Now what do you have to say ?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
SperoQuest:

If Alaves can get a draw against Madrid, you will transfer 5000 naira to me.
If Alaves get a win, you will transfer 10 thousand naira to me.
If Madrid get a win, i will transfer 15 thousand naira to you.

Anybody man enough?
Roddy 'RICH'. We waiting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
SperoQuest:
I see lots of quotes from Barcelona fans In particular and it seems they have lost hope already but hear me "dear cules" Alaves is to do the Lord's work today.

As a thoughtful and deep thinking match analysis, i know that Alaves will do the Lord's work today.

Let me explain.
They have lost their last four matches which resulted in the sacking of their coach. A new care taker coach is to manage the team untill the end of the season, which in other words, he is now auditioning for the position as the main coach.

Do you think he will lose his first match as a coach?

Another aspect of it is that there will be no Ramos, no cavajal and "likely" no hazard.

Let me see how Madrid will win today.

Today's game might end one goals to zero in favour of Alaves or it could end in a draw.

But if there is to be a goal galore, Alaves will disgrace Madrid.

Oga Octopus, how market? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2020
DeadPresidents:

I think Madrid's penalties are the result of a very judicious mix of ojoro and high dynamism in the final third.

If you don't get into the box, you can't get a penalty grin

Well played, Flo P.

Well played.
Nobody really expected them to drop any points against lowly Alavez right?

Just like I do not expect us to further drop points from our remaining fixtures.

The thing is that there have been a couple of difficult fixtures for both sides post-corona break.

The difference between us and them is that VAR allowed us to drop points in our tough games but did not approve them to drop points in theirs; like Valencia, like Bilbao, like Sociedad, like Getafe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:16am On Jul 11, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

deal

Cc speroQuest

Is this a modified post? I didn't see this post before now and nobody acknowledged it by quoting or discussing about it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Official : Zinedine Zidane has confirmed that Sergio Ramos will be back to take the penalty that will be awarded to real madrid in the next game.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2020
homesteady:

Is this a modified post? I didn't see this post before now and nobody acknowledged it by quoting or discussing about it.

What the Bleep are you saying? sad. You can check my post very I'm not a Kid I don't do such.
i quoted the guy 11:30Am(morning) that was when I accepted his deal... before the match started I mentioned him twice ....

Cc fergieraww
see them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Nobody: Barcelona going trophyless this season

Me:

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

What the Bleep are you saying? sad. You can check my post very I'm not a Kid I don't do such.
i quoted the guy 11:30Am(morning) that was when I accepted his deal... before the match started I mentioned him twice ....

Cc fergieraww
see them

Oh well, you should have accepted the deal earlier when the guy was still online. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.