Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612340 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) ... (6199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
I have something to explain, I mean I want to explain. No I'm not talking, I just want to explain. Let me explain...

Shalaye Fc

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Debroslink my guy. 10 men at the Camp Nou? Ha!!

#TerStegenLifeMatters o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
nickvanilla:
I keep telling Barca Fans. The day Messi leaves is the day you'll find your club playing in Europa league. You can take this to the bank. undecided

Most of them would actually leave Barca to support Pap Fraudiola club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Messi can have his pichichi, but if they should give him la liga player of the season...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thank God for the restart, that's how they would have given this bald barca a trophy undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Krasid:
Messi can have his pichichi, but if they should give him la liga player of the season...

Messi can never win laliga player of the season .... he has not done something worthy of winning it... It's either Ramos or Benzema... and for the pichichi, he's just 2 goals ahead of benzemiss though

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Messi is just 33 and Barca don dey go trophy less.

E don be for una
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
TalabiAudu:

E don be for una

how are they going trophyless? u get sense xo? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
I said it very early this year that I was surprised Madrid hadn't wrapped up the league and I was laughed at. This barca team starting from the beginning of the season is one of the worst I have seen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Krasid:
I said it very early this year that I was surprised Madrid hadn't wrapped up the league and I was laughed at. This barca team starting from the beginning of the season is one of the worst I have seen.

So they should be winning the league every season Ode
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Neimar:

how are they going trophyless? u get sense xo? undecided

No need for insult bro.

Put your money where your mouth is

N50K, Barca is going trophy less this season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
larride:
Why did you guys sack Valverde then?
Valverde is not the only problem, the entire board needs sacking. Rubbish players everyday. The fans don't want what's happening in the club but it's the only language they understand, when it's in shambles they'll try something new
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
TalabiAudu:

No need for insult bro.

Put your money where your mouth is

N50K, Barca is going trophy less this season.

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
FergieRaww:

He's staying grin we can't afford to lose the best player of the last decade in la liga so soon

Man has nothing to prove again!

He came, he saw and he fucking stamped his foot into the sands of time.

If I was Messi, this would be the best time to leave.

This rubbish board are wasting his last days as a footballer. Messi has more than 3 seasons in him, if he has a good coach, motivated team with sensible board, he can still win the UCL one more time before hanging his boots.

If he leaves now, we are obviously going top struggle after a season or two because of over dependence on his magic, but we would be better for it on the long run, that is if this board decides to have sense.

Messi looks tired and unmotivated. The time to leave his now.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Krasid:
When they gave Modric World Cup golden ball we no see your comment like this grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
TalabiAudu:

E don be for una
Barca can still win the UCL this season.
Let me explain...
Napoli after the long serie a season might just be fatigued allowing Barca to capitalize and lets not forget that Barca will be playing at the camp nou where they played Osasuna today.
Quarter final will be tough against Bayern, but with the Bundesliga over for weeks, the bayern players will have lost form. Not forgetting that the likes of Lewandowski could get injured during vacation.
Semi vs Madrid or City will be easy because Pep has a soft spot for Barca and will tell his boys to go easy on Barca; Plus Madrid will still be basking in the euphoria of their league win.
Final will be easy as Messi is not known for bottling finals.
#Never give up.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Most of them would actually leave Barca to support Pap Fraudiola club.
The way you left Chelsea to support big booty shaku shaku Hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Krasid:

See Krasid, Barca weren't fantastic this season and I fully agree.

But also note neither was Madrid too. It took the break to somehow allow your team discover form.

Not like I am making excuses for Barca's abymal performances, my point is if you want to win like a true champ, do so grand style.

It took an abysmal season for you to get a shot at winning the league. Imagine if we were a little more clinical, where does that leave you?

we both know the answer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
calculator123:

Man has nothing to prove again!

He came, he saw and he fucking stamped his foot into the sands of time.

If I was Messi, this would be the best time to leave.

This rubbish board are wasting his last days as a footballer. Messi has more than 3 seasons in him, if he has a good coach, motivated team with sensible board, he can still win the UCL one more time before hanging his boots.

If he leaves now, we are obviously going top struggle after a season or two because of over dependence on his magic, but we would be better for it on the long run, that is if this board decides to have sense.

Messi looks tired and unmotivated. The time to leave his now.
Messi should go to Manchester City abeg

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Neimar:

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Abi.

I support Chelsea too but I don agree say Chelsea is shit this season and I'm not expecting anything.

I won't be surprised if we lose out on top 4 self.

We have to face the reality sometimes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fc Barcelona till I lie down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
biomustry:

The way you left Chelsea to support big booty shaku shaku Hazard

I'm an Hazard fan.
I'm a Ronaldo fan.

I support Madrid even before Hazard.
I support Juve.

I have the right to support any fvçking club I want. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jokerman:

Messi can never win laliga player of the season .... he has not done something worthy of winning it... It's either Ramos or Benzema... and for the pichichi, he's just 2 goals ahead of benzemiss though

over 20 goals and 20 assists, yet he hasn't done anything to deserve the award?

Tell me which other player stats come close please.

let's not even forget he had sometime out due to injury.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Messi: “We didn’t expect our season to end like this, but it’s been consistent with our year. An inconsistent team beaten by intensity and power of will. We have to change before Napoli or we will lose against them."

I can't believe the guy who said this is the same guy who handled microphone like Terry G, to say he will bring back UCL to camp nou.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
biomustry:

Messi should go to Manchester City abeg

Exactly my sentiments too.

If he decides top leave, I would be more than happy.

Messi is the real definition of loyalty
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
larride:
Why did you guys sack Valverde then?

Please take this sacrilegious name away from here.

Valverde is the root cause of the problem the club is facing. He is the reason why this team is so decayed.

I won't even blame Setién, he was set up for failure the very moment he signed up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Imagine this...and this was before today's game ..

This means if you remove Messi, Barca would've only scored 4 goals since Seiten took over as Barca manager

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Messi: “We didn’t expect our season to end like this, but it’s been consistent with our year. An inconsistent team beaten by intensity and power of will. We have to change before Napoli or we will lose against them."

I can't believe the guy who said this is the same guy who handled microphone like Terry G, to say he will bring back UCL to camp nou.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Anyone that still defends Seiten ehn...Seiten must go before UCL resumes...I've been saying this since February... #SeitenOut

Yes he's not our only problem but he needs to go first...we will definitely lose to Napoli if Seiten remains as coach
It obvious you know next to nothing about football.

I hope if I give you stick to cultivate an hectare of land, you would do so in the same way a tractor would do the job.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Imagine this...and this was before today's game ..

This means if you remove Messi, Barca would've only scored 4 goals since Seiten took over as Barca manager

Imagine if those Messi evaded red cards had stood and he has had some match bans, Barca would have been fighting for Europa spot now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Let's analyse what he said well sef.

Messi: We didn’t expect our season to end like this
Translation: I totally told the board it was going to end like this angry

Messi: but it’s been consistent with our year.
Translation: what did you expect from these beech ass neegas like Busquests in the team?

Messi: An inconsistent team beaten by intensity and power of will.
Translation: Can't we just bring back Xavi and Iniesta? You know I don't do well as the main man embarassed

Messi: We have to change before Napoli or we will lose against them."
Translation: You saw what they did to Ronaldo...and he's better than me. Announce Xavi and Iniesta now...na beg I dey. beg cry cry cry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) ... (6199) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.