Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598499 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Let's analyse what he said well sef.

[s]Messi: We didn’t expect our season to end like this
Translation: I totally told the board it was going to end like this angry

Messi: but it’s been consistent with our year.
Translation: what did you expect from these beech ass neegas like Busquests in the team?

Messi: An inconsistent team beaten by intensity and power of will.
Translation: Can't we just bring back Xavi and Iniesta? You know I don't do well as the main man embarassed

Messi: We have to change before Napoli or we will lose against them."
Translation: You saw what they did to Ronaldo...and he's better than me. Announce Xavi and Iniesta now...na beg I dey. beg cry cry cry

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Let's analyse what he said well sef.

Messi: We didn’t expect our season to end like this
Translation: I totally told the board it was going to end like this angry

Messi: but it’s been consistent with our year.
Translation: what did you expect from these beech ass neegas like Busquests in the team?

Messi: An inconsistent team beaten by intensity and power of will.
Translation: Can't we just bring back Xavi and Iniesta? You know I don't do well as the main man embarassed

Messi: We have to change before Napoli or we will lose against them."
Translation: You saw what they did to Ronaldo...and he's better than me. Announce Xavi and Iniesta now...na beg I dey. beg cry cry cry
Even in this rainy season, this post needs a full and compehensive irrigation programme aswear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Krasid:
I said it very early this year that I was surprised Madrid hadn't wrapped up the league and I was laughed at. This barca team starting from the beginning of the season is one of the worst I have seen.

Oga let us hear word. Madrid has also been shit this season, just that Barcelona were deep down in the Shit-tank.

If Barcelona had Madrid squad depth, youth and stability, we would have given Madrid almost 20 points gap. So spare us with your Madrid bullshit. Man City even came to your home and trounced you guys.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Krasid:
Barca can still win the UCL this season.
Let me explain...
Napoli after the long serie a season might just be fatigued allowing Barca to capitalize and lets not forget that Barca will be playing at the camp nou where they played Osasuna today.
Quarter final will be tough against Bayern, but with the Bundesliga over for weeks, the bayern players will have lost form. Not forgetting that the likes of Lewandowski could get injured during vacation.
Semi vs Madrid or City will be easy because Pep has a soft spot for Barca and will tell his boys to go easy on Barca; Plus Madrid will still be basking in the euphoria of their league win.
Final will be easy as Messi is not known for bottling finals.
#Never give up.

Werey. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Quique Setien: “The defeat is absolutely unfair. We did not expect Madrid to win every game”

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
FergieRaww:
Quique Setien: “The defeat is absolutely unfair. We did not expect Madrid to win every game”
his cows will be happy to have him back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
calculator123:

It obvious you know next to nothing about football.

I hope if I give you stick to cultivate an hectare of land, you would do so in the same way a tractor would do the job.
shut the hell up and go and help Seiten feed his cows

I want to wake up to news of a Seiten sack tomorrow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
homesteady:

Oga let us hear word. Madrid has also been shit this season, just that Barcelona were deep down in the Shit-tank.

If Barcelona had Madrid squad depth, youth and stability, we would have given Madrid almost 20 points gap. So spare us with your Madrid bullshit. Man City even came to your home and trounced you guys.

Essentially, if things were like before when we had the best team to carry Messi, we would have given you 20 points gap.

This is why Argentina continued to fail. You people will be blaming Higuain and Aguero....yet Ororo took that same Higuain to 3 league titles in two countries.

Ororo took Anderson, Wes Brown and John O'Shea to UCL glory..

Ororo took William Carvalho and Jose Fonte and even Eder from Saudi Arabia to two continental trophies.

Its only Messi that plays with world class players and loses.. and then barkabots will blame teammates

Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
This feels to me like the most valuable la liga title in years.
Don't know why it seems more valuable than others.

Easy success causes lack of motivation.

This should be a good motivation for the team.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Essentially, if things were like before when we had the best team to carry Messi, we would have given you 20 points gap.

This is why Argentina continued to fail. You people will be blaming Higuain and Aguero....yet Ororo took that same Higuain to 3 league titles in two countries.

Ororo took Anderson, Wes Brown and John O'Shea to UCL glory..

Ororo took William Carvalho and Jose Fonte and even Eder from Saudi Arabia to two continental trophies.

Its only Messi that plays with world class players and loses.. and then barkabots will blame teammates

Smh

No, that's not my point. Madrid team is also useless, but not as bad as Barcelona. My point was that let them swap their degree of uselessness and we will see Barcelona give them a 20 gap point. That's how Madrid were useless this season. Any serious club would have won the league long time ago.

Back to the issue you raised, Messi has also been carrying bums in Barcelona for a long time. This season he has more than 20 goals and 20 assists. Can you really blame such a player for the team's nonsense season?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by wman(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2020

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
homesteady:

No, that's not my point. Madrid team is also useless, but not as bad as Barcelona. My point was that let them swap their degree of uselessness and we will see Barcelona give them a 20 gap point. That's how Madrid were useless this season. Any serious club would have won the league long time ago.

Back to the issue you raised, Messi has also been carrying bums in Barcelona for a long time. This season he has more than 20 goals and 20 assists. Can you really blame such a player for the team's nonsense season?

Why didn't he score 21 goals and assist 22 goals?

He is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Debroslink:

The problem with Barcelona is more than just sacking Seiten. We need to get rid of some over-pampered players who are dropping poor performances. That's what Guardiola did to Ronaldinho and Deco.

We also néed to get rid of that pathetic #PasstoMessi tactics that I've been crying about since 2017.

List of players that should be at the club next season -
1) Messi
2) Fati
3) Puig
4) Ter Stegen
5) Semedo
6) De Jong
7) Sergi Roberto
cool Dembele (No club will buy him and he can still prove himself)
9) Lenglet
10) Griezmann

This set should be peripheral players -
1) Pique
2) Busquets
3) Vidal

The rest should Bleep off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Why didn't he score 21 goals and assist 22 goals?

He is a fraud

grin grin grin fraud that might even win la liga best player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by wman(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
The board self get blame.

Recent transfers has been poor. Plus an aging and unfit squad. The team lacks that firepower. The same Barca that used to be star studded in all areas. With star players on the bench and even getting sold if they couldn't make the cut.

Over reliance on Messi. No show if Messi fails to turn up. Unlike when you could count on Neymar to bail the team out.

The presence of Messi and winning the League multiple times hid the deficiencies.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Messi: “We didn’t expect our season to end like this, but it’s been consistent with our year. An inconsistent team beaten by intensity and power of will. We have to change before Napoli or we will lose against them."

I can't believe the guy who said this is the same guy who handled microphone like Terry G, to say he will bring back UCL to camp nou.

Guy why you wicked like this na? Na person GOAT you dey cast like this so oo. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
We have actually dominated la liga. Let's move on. There are other seasons coming. Meanwhile, I love messi interview this evening. So apt !

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
wman:
The board self get blame.

Recent transfers has been poor. Plus an aging and unfit squad. The team lacks that firepower. The same Barca that used to be star studded in all areas. With star players on the bench and even getting sold if they couldn't make the cut.

Over reliance on Messi. No show if Messi fails to turn up. Unlike when you could count on Neymar to bail the team out.

The presence of Messi and winning the League multiple times hid the deficiencies.

The thing is; Messi is extremely loyal to the club.

If not na just to go win multiple league titles for different countries.

In other words "prove" himself in different leagues.

A lot of players would have run away already.

Go to PSG and win a league title in France.
Go to Bayern and win a league title in Germany.
Go to City and win a league title in England.
Go to Juve and win a league title in Italy.

These are clubs ready to sack 10 players to buy Messi if they had the opportunity.

But for Messi it's loyalty before ambition.

Griezman and Dembele were the hopes we had.
Unfortunately they can't even deputise.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2020
jpmoriarti:
We have actually dominated la liga. Let's move on. There are other seasons coming. Meanwhile, I love messi interview this evening. So apt !
That's why I said the loss might just rekindle the hunger for la liga.

Personally I never remembered la liga was this valuable like it became ever since Madrid topped us post corona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2020
jpmoriarti:

And we are definitely winning it again next season.

Until this crop of players retire or leave, we will continue to dominate the league.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2020
tesppidd:

Griezman and Dembele were the hopes we had.
Unfortunately they can't even deputise.

Bro, forget shit. Let Barcelona bring in a solid manager who will return us to our main style of play and not the pathetic tactics we've been running since 2017. You'll see Griezmann and Dembele blossom than ever before.

Not all these useless coaches we've been appointing since the exit of Enrique. These less than average coaches that Messi always makes them look like world-class and the clueless board would think all is well.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Baddestguyp:
shut the hell up and go and help Seiten feed his cows

I want to wake up to news of a Seiten sack tomorrow

Go and sack am now grin

Ode!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2020
jpmoriarti:

Know your place Cule

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 2:47am On Jul 17, 2020
tesppidd:
This feels to me like the most valuable la liga title in years.
Don't know why it seems more valuable than others.

Easy success causes lack of motivation.

This should be a good motivation for the team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Just like the 300 elite Spartans, Barcelona fought a good fight but were distracted at the end because those at the top mismanaged the affairs of the club.

Let me explain.

We are still the Catalan Giants, we will forever remain so.

We are still the club they envy.
We are still the club they love to hate and the club they hate to love.

Even if we lost the league, they still envy us for finishing second, it pains them to think that we cannot even finish third or fourth.

For over 10 years In Spain, they rallied Madrid against us and they failed.
They rallied Athletico against us and they failed and they thought "what will they do to Barcelona to make them lose the league" they brought so many agenda and they failed.

Let it be known that Barcelona lost the league, not because we were overcome by their agenda.

Barcelona lost the league on their own accord, ask them tomorrow why they won the league.

In their minds, the answers will always be, it was because Barcelona lost focus.

And that is how a real champion bowed out.

They had to wait for the Giants to sleep for them to have a pay slip.

They had to wait for the Giants to stagger for them to gather.

But let it be known that just like the 300 elites Spartans, we came from nothing to something.

And like king rangnar of the legendary Vikings, our exploits will forever be told in history books and even in their minds, they know that the raid is yet not over.

The Vikings will strike again.

But let it be known that even in the next 10 years again, history will still repeat itself as the catalans will continue to claim the title like it's nothing.

For all the cule, fear not!!! Wallow not, worry not.

For though yesterday Is gone, tomorrow is coming.

Even in the next five years, they all know that this club Barcelona will still gather more trophies almost in a ten fold than all of their clubs.

And yes, we can't always win all, there must be a slip for us slide back up again.

Be encourage my fellow cule, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

You cannot be ashame when you are the envy of them.

I want you to see our laliga campaign this season as "Such is life"

GOD BLESS BARCELONA.
GOD BLESS SPAIN.
GOD BLESS ALL CULES.
GOD BLESS ARGENTINA
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
GOD BLESS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND
AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

right now playing "guts over fear" by Eminen.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 3:26am On Jul 17, 2020
Gawd!! grin grin grin grin

"gOD Bless Queen Of England" shocked chai!! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:53am On Jul 17, 2020
FergieRaww:
Gawd!! grin grin grin grin

"gOD Bless Queen Of England" shocked chai!! grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2020
So Valverde's replacement was actually worse than Valverde, the exact same team Valverde won 3 La Ligas with, Setien turns up and clowns it up. Barca fans continue sha. E go be.
The only cross you can crucify Valverde on is losing at UCL, La Liga we were leading, we blew it and drew matches we should have won like Celta, Athletico and Osasuna. Lmao this wonderful. La Liga we have been using to boast, Madrid that Valverde never lost to, even stupid Osasuna, that have never beaten us at home Chai. This is embarrassing. If Setien continues in Barca, we would be like Man utd when Moyes was coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Krasid:
Messi can have his pichichi, but if they should give him la liga player of the season...

He is the best player in the league this season with miles.

23 goals and 20 assists is not easy at all.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2020
Very solid comments from Messi.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2020
jpmoriarti:
We have actually dominated la liga in the last 10 years. Let's move on. There are other seasons coming. Meanwhile, I love messi interview this evening. So apt !
True.

The bolded is what I gotta add. 7 titles out of 10!

And that's the reason for the lack of motivation.
It's natural though.

This loss should make them hungrier to fight for it next season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Krasid:
Barca can still win the UCL this season.
Let me explain...
Napoli after the long serie a season might just be fatigued allowing Barca to capitalize and lets not forget that Barca will be playing at the camp nou where they played Osasuna today.
Quarter final will be tough against Bayern, but with the Bundesliga over for weeks, the bayern players will have lost form. Not forgetting that the likes of Lewandowski could get injured during vacation.
Semi vs Madrid or City will be easy because Pep has a soft spot for Barca and will tell his boys to go easy on Barca; Plus Madrid will still be basking in the euphoria of their league win.
Final will be easy as Messi is not known for bottling finals.
#Never give up.

Lol....why you dey torment Barca fans with this kind hope now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.