Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4582910 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2020
biomustry:

Setien: “It is a little too early for Ansu and Riqui Puig to play at this level. They must have patience, in a couple of seasons they might play in the Champions League.”

don't expect to see them in the game o

Sack this fool, this man wouldn’t even win a shield for Barcelona

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
I love how everyone are saying we'll loose against bayern.we are the underdog cool.

On Friday you'll see a different kind of football from barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I love how everyone are saying we'll loose against bayern.we are the underdog cool.

On Friday you'll see a different kind of football from barca

It will end in premium tears
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2020
DissTroy:

Actually, which way the game will go depends on Messi. If he snaps and goes beast mode like he's done several times in the past without his teammates doing much to help him, it's game over. Barca shouldn't have come this far in the last three years. They've been completely dependent on him. It wouldn't change in the Bayern game.
That's what all Barca fans are praying for - that Messi snaps. When he does, Bayern would be on the defensive trying to prevent him from penetrating.

I prefer the beast mode of pessi in these games grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2020
haymekus:

Antsu Fati should replace Griezman.

Busquets for Rakitic

And Vidal for Sergi Roberto.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:

I prefer the beast mode of pessi in these games grin

Coming from an obo'nu joker, I'd pass.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2020
DissTroy:

Coming from an obo'nu joker, I'd pass.

I'm waiting to see who una go blame after losing to Bayern grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ShitStain(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2020
biomustry:

Setien: “It is a little too early for Ansu and Riqui Puig to play at this level. They must have patience, in a couple of seasons they might play in the Champions League.”

don't expect to see them in the game o

This is a fake quote from one of those barcacenter parody accounts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Haemophilia: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
jonsnow92:
This is a 10/10 performance from Barcelona, some nervy moments though but overall the game had only one result.
Major take home points are:
Semedo has improved massively
Dejong is looking like the Ajax Dejong
Rakitic played very well
Griezmann still looks lost
The play was faster and the passes were quicker than previously witnessed under Sieten
Sieten still doesn't have balls
And
Last
But
Not
The
Least.
Messi remains the Greatest.
rakitic played VERY well? Ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
If we start Busi we might concede 5

Our second most creative player is Puig and that fool might not even play him

God help that our left wing

Greizmann won't trouble that bayern defence

If Messi snaps then it's game over

1 good var decision might just save us

Playing Dembele might be a good idea in the 2nd half (hunger to perform)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
See my fellow Cule, our next match is going to be the most difficult match we have ever had since the second leg against PSG when we made history.

The difference between now and then is that back then We did not depend on Messi but now, Barcelona are heavily dependent on Messi.

First of all, we must accept that Messi is human.

Bayern are not fools,. They know we only have Messi, so expect them to cancel Messi out of game.

This is what will happen in the game.

Bayern Munich will Come out, all blazing with a deadly mass attack.

They won't relax and allow Barcelona have the ball.

They will pounce on our defense, firing on all cylinders, it will be mass attack and mass defence.

Barcelona can only progress with three factors.

We need attackers with speed and skill in the wings.

I prefer Barcelona should go with the formation of 4 2 4.

The reason i want that formation is because using Messi( the middle), Dembele(right wing) Fati (left wing) and Suarez ( number 9)

These four players in our attack, will destroy the game plan of any team in the world.

Because any mass attack from Bayern Munich will result to a deadly counter attack from Barcelona.

Imagine the speed of Dembele if he gets the ball with Messi , Suarez and fati all blazing like hungry lions, wetin to pounce on the empty space left by Bayern Munich.

It is Time for fati to become a man.

This is the only way we can progress because i can bet my life that Dembele go kill people that day , these are the kind of matches Dembele likes playing.

Well only if the coach can reason like i do.

If Dembele and fati didn't start the match. Barcelona will lose because Griezman is no threat to any defender when it comes to dribbling.

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
haymekus:

Clown setien would have killed a teenage .messi career
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
CuteMercury:
See my fellow Cule, our next match is going to be the most difficult match we have ever had since the second leg against PSG when we made history.

The difference between now and then is that back then We did not depend on Messi but now, Barcelona are heavily dependent on Messi.

First of all, we must accept that, Messi is human.

Bayern are not fools,. They know we only have Messi, so expect them to cancel Messi out of game.

This is what we happen in the game.

They will pounce on our defense, firing on all cylinders, it will be mass attack and mass defence.

The reason i want that formation is because using Messi( the middle), Dembele(right wing) Fati (left wing) and Suarez ( number 9)

These four players in our attack, will destroy the game plan of any team in the world.

Because any mass attack from Bayern Munich will result to a deadly counter attack from Barcelona.

Imagine the speed of Dembele if he gets the ball with Messi , Suarez and fati all blazing like hungry lions, wetin to pounce on the empty space left by Bayern Munich.

This is the only way we can progress because i can bet my life that Dembele go kill people that day , this are the kind of matches, Dembele likes playing.

If Dembele and fati didn't start the match. Barcelona will lose because Griezman is no threat to any defender when it comes to dribbling.

I rest my case

Dembele and fati dey get liver
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sysdatek:

Dembele and fati dey get liver
Friday shall Tell.

It's Eleven men against each other.

While Bayern has the fear factor because of the goals they are scoring, Barcelona has better and more deadlier players than Bayern Munich.

Forget our bench, if the coach uses the right players like i suggested, we will hurt Bayern and frustrate their plans.

Imagine Barcelona leading by one goals to Zero, Bayern will pile pressure on us, leaving us with every deadly counter attack and this is why we need Dembele and fati then with Messi in the middle, Bro forget that thing. Barca go give them problem.

The reason i want Messi in the middle is because of those deadly passes he gives.
Dembele, fati and Suarez go chop pass tire so it's up to them to use it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
CuteMercury:
Friday shall Tell.

It's Eleven men against each other.

While Bayern has the fear factor because of the goals they are scoring, Barcelona has better and more deadlier players than Bayern Munich.

Forget our bench, if the coach uses the right players like i suggested, we will hurt Bayern and frustrate their plans.

Imagine Barcelona leading by one goals to Zero, Bayern will pile pressure on us, leaving us with every deadly counter attack and this is why we need Dembele and fati then with Messi in the middle, Bro forget that thing. Barca go give them problem.

The reason i want Messi in the middle is because of those deadly passes he gives.
Dembele, fati and Suarez go chop pass tire so it's up to them to use it.

The only deadlier player barca has is messi.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mehn i rewatched de jong individual highlights yesterday. That guy is mind blowing.

He has the potential to be like kdb under a world class coach.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Guys.. Any active Barcelona WhatsApp group i can join?0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Them don dey make mouth again grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nezzjnr: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
modextus:
Guys.. Any active Barcelona WhatsApp group i can join?0
Ask Leyqute

He's the Admin for all groups
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nezzjnr: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
I watched the Chelsea Bayern game

Their defence is a bit shaky
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
CuteMercury:

First of all, we must accept that Messi is human.

This is what will happen in the game.

This is the only way we can progress because i can bet my life that Dembele go kill people that day , these are the kind of matches Dembele likes playing.

I rest my case
Nice points;

But i'd still go with a 4-3-3.

With Dembele or Fati to replace Griezman on the left wing, Messi on the right.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Bayern's defense is not exceptional, no doubt their our match will be an end-to-end game, featuring many goals from both sides.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Ask Leyqute

He's the Admin for all groups
Leyqute how far?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
modextus:
Leyqute how far?

Give me a min. Lemme confirm from Nou Camp first. Already sent Abidal an official mail.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michealdeco: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

i watched the highlight and found out they destroyed Chelsea from the flank, if we can hold down those two full backs then our problem will be half solved
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Leyqute:

Give me a min. Lemme confirm from Nou Camp first. Already sent Abidal an official mail.
Boss. Add me up jare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
michealdeco:
i watched the highlight and found out they destroyed Chelsea from the flank, if we can hold down those two full backs then our problem will be half solved
True. Did y'all good semedo was yesterday? And some people wanted him sold.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
It is Alba that I'm worried about. In the second half, he was getting caught and his wing targeted heavily by Napoli. Vidal will have to help with that otherwise that Alphonso Davies will have a field day
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nezzjnr: 7:15am On Aug 10, 2020
michealdeco:
Exactly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nezzjnr: 7:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Leyqute:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don mad finish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Dread it , run from it , deny it all you want ,
Destiny still arrives all the same and that is no matter what you decide to play on Friday , Bayern would win and Win by a wide margin. My fellow haters , prepare your shoes because we shall dance and feast on Friday to usher in the weekend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.