Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4582806 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2020
jpmoriarti:
It is Alba that I'm worried about. In the second half, he was getting caught and his wing targeted heavily by Napoli. Vidal will have to help with that otherwise that Alphonso Davies will have a field day

Alphonso won't play on the same wing with Alba, they are both left backs

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Afobear:
Dread it , run from it , deny it all you want ,
Destiny still arrives all the same and that is no matter what you decide to play on Friday , Bayern would win and Win by a wide margin. My fellow haters , prepare your shoes because we shall dance and feast on Friday to usher in the weekend

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2020
temi1290:

Alphonso won't play on the same wing with Alba, they are both left backs
Ohh you are right. My bad!. Thank God then. Semedo should be able to contain him, with assistance of other midfielders.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Ohh you are right. My bad!. Thank God then. Semedo should be able to contain him, with assistance of other midfielders.

We really need to work on our counter attack,that Alphonso wing go sweet for counter wella,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
temi1290:

We really need to work on our counter attack,that Alphonso wing go sweet for counter wella,
Omo that dude is fast oh, make we use the other side. Dude literally caught up with halaand that was almost in Bayern's 18, and he was at the opposite end.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
temi1290:

Messi go chop dat boy lyk suya
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Messi has got a swollen ankle and is limping slightly.

cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
tesppidd:

cry
Dejavu 2013
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
tesppidd:

cry

He go dey alright smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
temi1290:

Counter attack is what Madrid usually use to destroy them.

I believe the coach will play Vidal ahead of Griezmann because of his ineffective performance against Napoli. I dont know how this will make us more effective on the counter.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
I laughed out so loud after watching this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5N8vaq-o88

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Debroslink:

Lol grin grin grin grin

That Real Madrid scene with Zidane was my exact reaction after that match grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Debroslink:

Dejavu 2013
Abi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Debroslink:

grin grin

Who the hell made this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Debroslink:

The guy that did this must be a clown grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Debroslink:

cheesy the person that did this is creative.

Barca are going Through smiley cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
DissTroy:

Actually, which way the game will go depends on Messi. If he snaps and goes beast mode like he's done several times in the past without his teammates doing much to help him, it's game over. Barca shouldn't have come this far in the last three years. They've been completely dependent on him. It wouldn't change in the Bayern game.
That's what all Barca fans are praying for - that Messi snaps. When he does, Bayern would be on the defensive trying to prevent him from penetrating.

Which is actually next to impossible
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Omo that dude is fast oh, make we use the other side. Dude literally caught up with halaand that was almost in Bayern's 18, and he was at the opposite end.
jpmoriarti:

I believe the coach will play Vidal ahead of Griezmann because of his ineffective performance against Napoli. I dont know how this will make us more effective on the counter.
peterd53:

Messi go chop dat boy lyk suya
jpmoriarti:

One thing I hate about Barca is that they usually slow counters down, they prefer to start passing than actually moving to score a goal, they will carry the ball to only for u to see them passing back again, but let's be optimistic Sha,I believe we will go tru, everyone I've been meeting has given the match to Bayern already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
jpmoriarti:

Counter attack with which players? Baba said fati and puig is too young whilst dembele is just returning from a long layoff

Vidal for counter attack? Mehn you guys never cease to surprise me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
haymekus:

Counter attack with which players? Baba said fati and puig is too young whilst dembele is just returning from a long layoff

Vidal for counter attack? Mehn you guys never cease to surprise me

The only player that plays counter in the whole Barça team is Dembele. Only him!

Maybe to an extent, Semedo too, but that's debatable.

You see the rest? Once them don pass halfway line, na to start dey hug remain. And then do the usual, back pass.

I wonder why we blame Griezmann for what every player is guilty of
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
barackodam:

The only player that plays counter in the whole Barça team is Dembele. Only him!

You see the rest? Once them don pass halfway line, na to start dey hug remain. And then do the usual, back pass.

What of Fati?

If Dembele fails the fitness test Fati should play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
barackodam:

Truth is that we need to get rid of forwards like Suarez, greizmann, coutinho and braithwaite, then use the money to get a top striker and young striker, build our game play around wingers like fati, dembele and trincao who are fast

Except Bayern have a bad day on Friday, I can’t we barce winning this, cus their defender will overlap with little or no worries
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
tesppidd:
What of Fati?

If Dembele fails the fitness test Fati should play.

Fati isn't a first team player.

And he no get liver to dey counter anyway
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
haymekus:

Truth is that we need to get rid of forwards like Suarez, greizmann, coutinho and braithwaite, then use the money to get a top striker and young striker, build our game play around wingers like fati, dembele and trincao who are fast

Except Bayern have a bad day on Friday, I can’t we barce winning this, cus their defender will overlap with little or no worries

Us eliminating Bayern is In Sha Allah grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:24am On Aug 11, 2020
barackodam:

Fati isn't a first team player.

And he no get liver to dey counter anyway
grin

Apart from Messi and Dembele Fati has run at defenders more than any other player in that Barca squad..

Seriously??

Have you been watching Fati?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Semedo must start to deal with the threat of Bayern on that left side.

Pique and Lenglet need to be strong to contain Lewy. On the right back, Alba should start but be less adventurous in the opening minutes of the game.

A midfield of Busi, De Jong and Puig will be fantastic if Setien intends to dominate possession but for some grit I'll add Vidal that's if he opts for a 4 - 4-2 with Suarez and Messi up front.

In a 4-3-3, I'll maintain the same defence, bench Puig for Vidal (I am tempted to bench Busi and let De Jong play DM supported by Vidal and Puig). Up front, Fati on the left, Suarez through the middle and Messi on the RWF position just so Alphonso Davies is pegged back...

In any formation, Fati and Messi must start to keep Kimmich and Davies alert and stop their bombarding runs forward.

Busi must be careful on the ball because Muller will be all over him. If he must play, then it should be in a double pivot with De Jong whilst Vidal play as the B2B midfielder...

I hope the clinical Suarez shows up. Dembele won't start as he hasn't had game time thus is match rusty...

I want Messi to win the UCL again and hopefully it's this year...

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2020
tesppidd:
grin

Apart from Messi and Dembele Fati has run at defenders more than any other player in that Barca squad..

Seriously??

Have you been watching Fati?

Hmmmm....i must not have taken cognizance then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Arthur's attitude is really surprising embarassed undecided
Arthur will NOT enter into group dynamics until his disciplinary file is resolved with a meeting between his lawyers and the club. For now, he will not train with the team or travel to Lisbon.
@AdriaAlbets
CONFIRMED: Barcelona have passed the PCR tests today. On Thursday, already in Lisbon, 24 hours before the match against Bayern, they will undergo a second test for COVID by UEFA.
@mundodeportivo#FCB
Griezmann or a 4-4-2 with Messi and Suárez in front, Setién's new dilemma. The Canatabrian coach considers lining up a midfield of four to stop Bayern Munich's power. [as]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
haymekus:

Barca doesn't anything again. Except a good manager with so much energy that permeates the entire team. Someone bold enough to throw in hungry players.
Check out klopp, guardiola. That vibe!
Look at valverde and setien. Very dull. Confused men. Setien can't even make right subs, at the right time. He will rather play the old guys in the team and leave the young boys on the bench to rot.

Barca will have a crazy squad depth next season. 35 players for next season. We need a good manager
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
patrickmuf:

A midfield of Busi, De Jong and Puig will be fantastic if Setien intends to dominate possession but for some grit I'll add Vidal that's if he opts for a 4 - 4-2 with Suarez and Messi up front.

In a 4-3-3, I'll maintain the same defence, bench Puig for Vidal (I am tempted to bench Busi and let De Jong play DM supported by Vidal and Puig). Up front, Fati on the left, Suarez through the middle and Messi on the RWF position just so Alphonso Davies is pegged back...

In any formation, Fati and Messi must start to keep Kimmich and Davies alert and stop their bombarding runs forward.

Busi must be careful on the ball because Muller will be all over him. If he must play, then it should be in a double pivot with De Jong whilst Vidal play as the B2B midfielder...

A 4-man midfield is the best. Barca need every bit of solidity as they can, plus attacking intent. Playing Fati means surrendering a little bit of steel in the team for attacking chances, which we would rarely get.

Busquets (cover for the back 4 and delivery of defence splitting passes)
De Jong (have a strong grip of the midfield, spray passes forward and assist Busquets)
Vidal(Energy, cause bayern defence and midfield problems with his bursts)
Riqui Puig (Start and join attack)

See this midfield combination is a mix of experience, youth, power and attack, Solidity, and defence.

Messi would obviously make the job even easier.

But that foolish Setien will likely play Roberto. And a stupid selection.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
3 days for Barca to be Thoroughly Embarrassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
shocked
The odds are against barca

(1) (2) (3) ... (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.