Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599564 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) (4085) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
actually it wasn't Bayern but Coutinho, Bayern were comfortable with 2-5 until Coutinho came on and said noo continue, and caused three goals

grin grin grin
Coutinho na the definition of Omo Ale

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
usbcable:

This is why Barcelona is not moving forward.
After that disgraceful debacle and humiliating disgrace called a match the various fan pages of barca are consoling Messi ALONE.

nothing matters in Barca again except Messi

An example is tesspid will rather quit NL than Messi leave Barca

I'm very happy as a rival they've not seen the light.

Let that cycle continue! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
You think you have arrived because you have Vinicus.

See how you got dumped out of UCL home and away by our wife Man City.

Let's see how you will ever smell the UCL again without Ronaldo.

You dumped Ronaldo and Juve snapped him up.
Today Ronaldo is the best thing that has happened to Juve and their next project is to build a team around him.
Juve are keen on building their team around man going to be 36 years old in February.
Let that sink in!
Don't be fooled by your VARliga. Real Madrid without Ronaldo are not special anymore.

The day we let Messi go at 33 is the day we become a very average team that will struggle to be a top team and challenge for la liga.

Griezman and Dembele are not at the level of the next line of superstars like Mbappe, De Bryune, Sterling and Neymar.

Look at the stats Messi posted in la liga this season!
Messi practically bossed the whole of la liga in terms of all the individual stats you can think of.

We let Messi go and a top top top Euopean team will grab him amd build a solid team around him for another 3 years.

You don't get it do you? The world will most likely not see players like Messi and Ronaldo in another 50 years.

They must be pampered.

If you guys had only pampered Ronaldo perhaps with the solid team you have with a lot of fresh blood, both parites (Real and Ronaldo) won't be flopping separately today in the UCL.

They might have even win another UCL together.

Even at 33, I could only think of maybe 3 players with greater ability/value than Messi today.(and that's strictly because of their ages)

Neymar
Mbappe
De Bryune

Barca has 2 options now;

1. Keep Messi and rebuild another fresh team around him for another 3 years.Replace The oldies like Suarez,Rakitic,Alba,Busquets and co with younger better faster players.

2. Let him go to another big European team which would build a solid team around him and try to get the best out of him for another 3 years. Then manage Dembele and Griezman whom we think are our next superstar after Ronaldnho and Messi.

You dey use back hold dam wen 1 burst. Don't say you were not warned.

2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, now 2020. That's five straight years that Messi has been unceremoniously bundled out from UCL. Same Barcelona team.

If this repeats next year, na your fellow cules go begin loud am say e don overdue to comot. And you Messi fans will not be able to stop it. The sentiment is already there. It's bubbling underneath. Every FCB online community has a rapidly rising half who feel the same way. Many are masking it with "other players are awful so he should leave." Very soon na finger dem go start dey point.

Madrid, Juve, and Barca are not on the same page at all. No let results deceive you.

Madrid is rebuilding and things are already looking up.

You can't replace a player like Ronaldo. His time with us has ended. And getting to the UCL SF consecutively is not the norm for any club. That consistency is only possible when stars align. Elite clubs with WC players fumble all the time. That's perfectly normal. Look at Bayern: After this yr, dem go cold. Like Liverpool don cold after two years. Then until 3-5 years before things go click again.

That's where Madrid is at now. And have two trophies, an elite core, and a legendary manager to show for it.

Juve has been punching above their weight. If it wasn't for Allegri's masterclass and a very good core, they had no business getting to 2 UCL finals.

They got Ronaldo for 2 reasons. Commercial appeal to raise revenues and out of desperation after 24 years of lack of success in the UCL. They've got the first. They might yet get the other. They're already rebuilding. They have a core midfield of Rabiot, Bentancur, and Arthur. De Ligt and Demiral are favorites to replace Bonucci and Chiellini. Kulusevski and Dybala are up front. And they're seriously looking to replace Higuain with a young 9.

That's not a board that's building around a 36 year old. They're building a team that'd have a winning mentality, keep winning the scudetto as a baseline, and be favorites for the UCL even after CR7 leaves. They want to be at the level of Madrid, Barca, and Bayern, where every year they're favorites, not have one good year and then drop off.

Ronaldo for his part has single-handedly transformed how the entire top office thinks and hastened the dismantling of the old guard. Mandzukic, Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Barzagli, Buffon. Cuadrado was on his way out, the Cancelo flop got him back in the team. Costa na from operating table to outbound jet nai remain.

Sarri came out after the Lyon ouster and said in the press conference that he was satisfied with how the team played. Bonucci said after the game that they had achieved their season objective (Scudetto) and the UCL is a dream. Hours later, CR7 said on Instagram that a club like Juventus cannot be thinking like that.

Next day, Agnelli (President) said the UCL is no longer a dream but an objective and sacked Sarri. Days after the Sporting Director Paratici said Sarri would get another year.

In comparison, Barcelona is a clusterf*ck. What are you guys doing? What is Messi doing? What is the fanbase doing beyond making excuses for favorite players? You had four whole years to build around 29-yr old Messi after Puyol/Xavi/Neymar/Enrique. I 8-2 point it out that it did not work. Now you want to build around and pamper a 33-yr old Messi? How about you build a very good team and let Messi be the icing on the cake?

This is how Messi destabilized the Argentine national team when talent is overflowing in every region of the pitch and why Argentines have a love-hate relationship with him.

Messi winning Pichichi and assisting in the double digits against the likes of Levante is WHAT YOU EXPECT from a #10 of his caliber. Na Benzema b e mate b4?

Them give am armband, give am highest salary in all of world football, remain small them go rename stadium to Camp Leo; yet for five consecutive years dem just dey embarrass the crest of the club and he's comfortably strolling and dropping shoulder. And you guys are saying he has paid his dues; like the club hasn't also overpaid his own dues. Would Maradona, CR7, Pele, or Zidane accept that nonsense. Na him mates b that... Mk e allow 13 yr-old virgins dey confuse am with adulation.

Mk e no worry, na e legacy e dey destroy. Barcelona is all he has. If na disgrace him use tk comot, na Zidane dem go dey compare am with.

For as long as Messi has stayed, the least Barcelona deserves is him leaving the club better than he met it. Not this dumpster fire that he's engineering. Everytime Messi does not deserve this... Barcelona nko?

Seriously, nai mk me no troll una with the loss, na d club I dey pity... I mean, as a Madrid fan, I couldn't have imagined better entertainment. But it was funny the first 4 years while we had our fairytale B2B2B, now it's just sad.

-Lord

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
I think I prefer Koeman.

Poch has vowed before not to have anything to do with Barca.

Since we have options of Koeman and later Xavi, we can shun Poch.

I too prefer Koeman. Poch is good but he doesn't have the personality to go against the likes of Levy not to talk about Bart and Barcelona who are a much bigger fish. Koeman stabilised Netherland and I believe he'll do the same job here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Barca will be back cool but am I no know when o

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
LordAdamX:

2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, now 2020. That's five straight years that Messi has been unceremoniously bundled out from UCL. Same Barcelona team.

If this repeats next year, na your fellow cules go begin loud am say e don overdue to comot. And you Messi fans will not be able to stop it. The sentiment is already there. It's bubbling underneath. Every FCB online community has a rapidly rising half who feel the same way. Many are masking it with "other players are awful so he should leave." Very soon na finger dem go start dey point.

Madrid, Juve, and Barca are not on the same page at all. No let results deceive you.

You can't replace a player like Ronaldo. His time with us has ended. And getting to the UCL SF consecutively is not the norm for any club. That consistency is only possible when stars align. Elite clubs with WC players fumble all the time. That's perfectly normal. Look at Bayern: After this yr, dem go cold. Like Liverpool don cold after two years. Then until 3-5 years before things go click again.

That's where Madrid is at now. And have two trophies, an elite core, and a legendary manager to show for it.

Juve has been punching above their weight. If it wasn't for Allegri's masterclass and a very good core, they had no business getting to 2 UCL finals.

They got Ronaldo for 2 reasons. Commercial appeal to raise revenues and out of desperation after 24 years of lack of success in the UCL. They've got the first. They might yet get the other. They're already rebuilding. They have a core midfield of Rabiot, Bentancur, and Arthur. De Ligt and Demiral are favorites to replace Bonucci and Chiellini. Kulusevski and Dybala are up front. And they're seriously looking to replace Higuain with a young 9.

That's not a board that's building around a 36 year old. They're building a team that'd have a winning mentality, keep winning the scudetto as a baseline, and be favorites for the UCL even after CR7 leaves. They want to be at the level of Madrid, Barca, and Bayern, where every year they're favorites, not have one good year and then drop off.

Ronaldo for his part has single-handedly transformed how the entire top office thinks and hastened the dismantling of the old guard. Mandzukic, Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Barzagli, Buffon. Cuadrado was on his way out, the Cancelo flop got him back in the team. Costa na from operating table to outbound jet nai remain.

Sarri came out after the Lyon ouster and said in the press conference that he was satisfied with how the team played. Bonucci said after the game that they had achieved their season objective (Scudetto) and the UCL is a dream. Hours later, CR7 said on Instagram that a club like Juventus cannot be thinking like that.

Next day, Agnelli (President) said the UCL is no longer a dream but an objective and sacked Sarri. Days after the Sporting Director Paratici said Sarri would get another year.

In comparison, Barcelona is a clusterf*ck. What are you guys doing? What is Messi doing? What is the fanbase doing beyond making excuses for favorite players? You had four whole years to build around 29-yr old Messi after Puyol/Xavi/Neymar/Enrique. I 8-2 point it out that it did not work. Now you want to build around and pamper a 33-yr old Messi? How about you build a very good team and let Messi be the icing on the cake?

This is how Messi destabilized the Argentine national team when talent is overflowing in every region of the pitch and why Argentines have a love-hate relationship with him.

Messi winning Pichichi and assisting in the double digits against the likes of Levante is WHAT YOU EXPECT from a #10 of his caliber. Na Benzema b e mate b4?

Them give am armband, give am highest salary in all of world football, remain small them go rename stadium to Camp Leo; yet for five consecutive years dem just dey embarrass the crest of the club and he's comfortably strolling and dropping shoulder. And you guys are saying he has paid his dues; like the club hasn't also overpaid his own dues. Would Maradona, CR7, Pele, or Zidane accept that nonsense. Na him mates b that... Mk e allow 13 yr-old virgins dey confuse am with adulation.

Mk e no worry, na e legacy e dey destroy. Barcelona is all he has. If na disgrace him use tk comot, na Zidane dem go dey compare am with.

For as long as Messi has stayed, the least Barcelona deserves is him leaving the club better than he met it. Not this dumpster fire that he's engineering. Everytime Messi does not deserve this... Barcelona nko?

Seriously, nai mk me no troll una with the loss, na d club I dey pity... I mean, as a Madrid fan, I couldn't have imagined better entertainment. But it was funny the first 4 years while we had our fairytale B2B2B, now it's just sad.

-Lord
See ehn; if I was Messi i would leave immediately.
In order not to destroy my legacy and have a chance to get more glory before I retire.

In the past 1 year he has banged goals against Liverpool, Tottenham, Man U, Sevilla, Athletico, Napoli, Inter.

So when you reference Levante, what exactly are you talking about?

Barca's over reliance on Messi could never be over emphasized. You can't pretend it doesn't exist.

But that's a story for another day.

But back to the main issue;

Am sure PSG, Man City, Juve and even Bayern would sign him immediately he declares; screaming hallelujah.

That way he makes life very easy for himself, win more accolades and probably shatters more records.

So if ddippset was Messi, I don waka be that.
If I be Messi Papa, I go even kidnap am force am to leave Barca.

But am neither Messi nor his Pops.

It is me wanting him to stay.

Because I honestly believe that despite everything Barca would be making a grave mistake letting him go now.

Messi himself wouldn't want to take the easy way out and run to another billion pound club.

He would rather sink and swim with Barca.

Such loyalty is rare, and difficult.
It's a much bigger challenge than running to Madrid when they are in form or running to Juve because you can win 10 consecutive scudettos.

Forget what the fans think, even the club and the board would die to keep Messi.

Barca is shiit right now I concede.

But Like i elaborated above, the required clear out would be too massive to do in one fell swoop.
Sure It's long overdue but better late than never!

We need a coach who can build a fresh team while still working to curb the infamous Messi-dependency.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adiwana:

Those at the critical positions must leave asap. Elections needs to be conducted before the end of this year. Bart/Abidal needs to go. That will show everyone that we mean business. Then slowly ease the likes of Coutinho back into the squad and someone like Koemann/Poch who are good in man management can come in and take steady hold of this ship. Then next summer transfer will see us go into the market in full force and clear out what we currently have. La Liga and other cups can take a back seat at the moment.

My disappointment was that it took yesterday's humiliation to open our eyes but better late than ever.

Since that Roma shiitshow I think we all low key knew that Barca has been shiit

It is not a coincidence that we always lost disgracefully of recent 3:0,3:0,4:0 and now 8:2 ...says a lot about the mental strength of our core.. from being serial winners to now being unable to cope under the slightest pressure

Neither is it a coincidence that almost all our big money signings are utter shite.. I think All these oldies should be phased out ASAP with pique and then Messi being the Last to leave or retire

If this doesn't call for a emergency meeting of the socios and subsequent replacement of bartemou then nothing ever will.

It is a phucking disgrace!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
LordAdamX:

-Lord

Ronaldo left cause he had a falling out with Madrid not cause he wanted to leave. We saw how the whole Balon dor and his unceremonious exist went. Besides they could afford to lose him knowing fully well Benzema,Ramos were still producing results. Bale just scored goal of the season and with his rant and inclusion of Hazard,Madrid could easily afford to lose Ronaldo

Juve buying him was perfect business for both clubs. Madrid could afford to let him go after all 3 Champions leagues were already in the bag and Juve just needed that final piece in the puzzle

Barca on the other hand is in a way different mess. Losing Neymar,Valverde being at the helm of affairs even after showing he had no business with this club.,Suarez is now a bad player but for God knows what still starts ours games Falling out between players and club administrators,spending big on players that the club has clearly no plans for etc. Way different situations

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adiwana:

Ronaldo left cause he had a falling out with Madrid not cause he wanted to leave. We saw how the whole Balon dor and his unceremonious exist went. Besides they could afford to lose him knowing fully well Benzema,Ramos were still producing results. Bale just scored goal of the season and with his rant and inclusion of Hazard,Madrid could easily afford to lose Ronaldo

Juve buying him was perfect business for both clubs. Madrid could afford to let him go after all 3 Champions leagues were already in the bag and Juve just needed that final piece in the puzzle

Barca on the other hand is in a way different mess. Losing Neymar,Valverde being at the helm of affairs even after showing he had no business with this club.,Suarez is now a bad player but for God knows what still starts ours games Falling out between players and club administrators,spending big on players that the club has clearly no plans for etc. Way different situations
I also think that Madrid did a miscalculation.

They noticed that 4 years after signing Ronaldo they still couldn't win the UCL.

So they signed Bale and won the UCL immediately.

They prolly thought that Bale could do it all alone.

At the end they realised that Bale, Ronaldo, Ramos and the entire team needed one another to do their B2B2B.

The consequence of their divorce is that everybody moved on and became serial failures in their quests for UCL glory.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
One thing I have noticed about you, Tesppidd, is that you are really intelligent.

He's not intelligent... He just a Messi ass licker who lies with a twisting tongue

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

You criticize Setien but you still reason like Setien....this whole analysis is trash btw

In other news ..Good morning Cules, just decided to make a quick stop here before I continue on my way cheesy
Everything is trash to you. Like one who's always moody, you have never liked anyone's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hamid7:

Everything is trash to you. Like one who's always moody, you have never liked anyone's opinion.

Wrong! You are just too emotionally occupied right now to remember grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
obonujoker:

He's not intelligent... He just a Messi ass licker who lies with a twisting tongue
grin grin grin

E pain am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
One thing I have noticed about you, Tesppidd, is that you are really intelligent.

Lmao... April Fools, this is April fools right? Right?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Seems Bernado Silva fell out of favour?

Prefers Marhez?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Para Para.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
Para Para.
Such bad hand writing..

I wonder how this one fares in their field of endeavor.

Maybe young and lazy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mydockay: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
For next season

-------------------------Griezmann(ST)---------------------------

Coutinho(LW)---------------------------------------Messi(RW)

------De Jong ----------Pjanic----------------Puig--------------

Alba-------------Lenglet------------Todibo---------Semedo

We don't need any new transfers except a Semedo replacement

SELL - Busquets (Useless against fast teams), Rakitic (useless square), Vidal (headless), Suarez (Too slow), Roberto (overdue for sale)

BENCH: Semedo (Bring in main RB), Pique, Dembele (unless fit), Fati
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
The major problem with that barca is their board.Change them and see a little light.Juve president Agnelli took fast decisions immediately juve was booted out of the champions league.Now Pirlo is there and their clearout has begun with matuidi the first casualty.While the so called cules president is still saying they will take decisions.Ordinary Slavia Prague showed them pepper this year.Maybe it will take a benfica thrashing to restore Barcelona's sense to superbly default.Barca fans are really trying aswear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
TalabiAudu:

grin grin grin
Coutinho na the definition of Omo Ale
He find a way to revenge grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mydockay:
For next season

grin.You sure barca would still wanna keep coutinho after yesterday's humiliation.Bayern calmed down after 5 but Mr.Coutinho said lailai una must receive more cane.Lengtlet and pique must be the worst defensive pairing in the history of barca ever.Two players that are both slow and play similarly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
Such bad hand writing..

I wonder how this one fares in their field of endeavor.

Maybe young and lazy.
grin But he wrote nothing but the truth.Barca has been turned to Jolly retirement home and Friends with no benefits F.C.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mydockay: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

grin.You sure barca would still wanna keep coutinho after yesterday's humiliation.Bayern calmed down after 5 but Mr.Coutinho said lailai una must receive more cane.Lengtlet and pique must be the worst defensive pairing in the history of barca ever.Two players that are both slow and play similarly.

They can't sell him for cheap... Remember he is our HIGHEST TRANSFER RECORD till today... And he's still got quality. We already have the pieces to rebuild in our squad. No striker purchase... Either Griezmann plays 9 or Messi plays false 9
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mydockay: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
There are 5 players we must sell now.... We can't even be benching them... Their wages will set us free

SUAREZ
BUSQUETS
ROBERTO
RAKITIC
VIDAL

We can recoup over €70m from their sale and use it to get a really good right back....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mydockay:
There are 5 players we must sell now.... We can't even be benching them... Their wages will set us free

SUAREZ
BUSQUETS
ROBERTO
RAKITIC
VIDAL

We can recoup over €70m from their sale and use it to get a really good right back....

Abi left back... alba is now a liability
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
All I want is Laporta to come back as president.

#bringinLaporta

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Laporta bought in Ronaldinho when English press pressured him to buy Beckham. Laporta brought Guardiola when hot cake Mourinho flew to Barcelona to drop his CV. Glory years!

#bringbackLaporta

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wait
Sieten still hasn't been sacked?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mydockay:
For next season

We don't need any new transfers except a Semedo replacement

SELL - Busquets (Useless against fast teams), Rakitic (useless square), Vidal (headless), Suarez (Too slow), Roberto (overdue for sale)

BENCH: Semedo (Bring in main RB), Pique, Dembele (unless fit), Fati

Dembele can never be fit.

We need to buy a striker. (Very important).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mydockay: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
Dembele can never be fit.

We need to buy a striker. (Very important).

Maybe a young one who will rotate with Griezmann
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
haymekus:
Vidal during the game: https://twitter.com/troll__footbal/status/1294672769045499905?s=21

I hope this is the last match this fuckstard has played

What did he do wrong? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
I think I prefer Koeman.

Poch has vowed before not to have anything to do with Barca.

Since we have options of Koeman and later Xavi, we can shun Poch.
Unemployment can make you reevaluate your decisions cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) (4085) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.