Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589560 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bayern overdid things yesterday tbh,but the reality check was needed all the same.

I hope the board sit up this time, because after anfield last year,we also hoped, but nothing happened,as for that Alphonso,he has just gained one more fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
haymekus:

So awful from semedo, btw where was pique to offer support to him

It’s high time we bring back Emerson and sell him
What about the one that Davies uselessed him for the 6th goal I think.

I always liked Semedo but last night his value depreciated so bad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:
Lol. You want Messi to leave Barca?
tesspidd go swear for you before he go inside cell.
Hehehehehe

I must admit you forced that laughter off me.

Let him leave na. Na here we dey.

We go fight relegation for the next 5 seasons.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
temi1290:
Bayern overdid things yesterday tbh,but the reality check was needed all the same.

I hope the board sit up this time, because after anfield last year,we also hoped, but nothing happened,as for that Alphonso,he has just gained one more fan
actually it wasn't Bayern but Coutinho, Bayern were comfortable with 2-5 until Coutinho came on and said noo continue, and caused three goals

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
actually it wasn't Bayern but Coutinho, Bayern were comfortable with 2-5 until Coutinho came on and said noo continue, and caused three goals

Me I've always known cou wasn't a bad player, dude was played out of position, such a shame our own player did that to us and one man like that is sacking everyone but himself,so painful
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Krasid:
It's 8:02am. Good morning Barça fans.
I just read an interview about Goretzka saying he enjoyed humiliating Messi and Barça.
Also read one last night of Muller saying this match was different from Germany hammering Brazil because they dominated Barça.
These German players are brutal on and off the pitch. No spirit of sportsmanship at all.

Bros
Please help me.
I saw a post that Messi had less touches on the ball than Steven and that Suarez had 25 touches 9 of which was to restart play.

Can you help confirm. I don't know how to use those Squawka and OptaJoe.

Thanks I want to go and troll on WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Usbcable, party no dey tire you sad sad Na lost, we lost. We no kee any person cheesy cheesy
We just gerrin started
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Topmaike007:
neimar, biomustry, tlona ghettokid1 where are you grin grin
I dey barbershop siiiince cool, now I understand what it means to be held hostage in barbershops. Ma sha Allah
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Sad days
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Barca fans since last night

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
This is why Barcelona is not moving forward.
After that disgraceful debacle and humiliating disgrace called a match the various fan pages of barca are consoling Messi ALONE.

nothing matters in Barca again except Messi

An example is tesspid will rather quit NL than Messi leave Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
usbcable:

Bros
Please help me.
I saw a post that Messi had less touches on the ball than Steven and that Suarez had 25 touches 9 of which was to restart play.

Can you help confirm. I don't know how to use those Squawka and OptaJoe.

Thanks I want to go and troll on WhatsApp
Suarez' stat is true. I also saw that. Don't know about Messi's.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
usbcable:

After that disgraceful debacle and humiliating disgrace called a match the various fan pages of barca are consoling Messi ALONE.

Don't you get!

He's carrying the team. Only him.
What do you expect. Everyone was just playing with no drive or motivation.

He has been screaming. He fought with abidal once concerning club issues.
Bartomeu and Co were busy buying useless players and selling good ones.
They brought weak managers. Yet Messi was covering all the cracks and problems. We knew we had problems, but Messi's brilliance match in, match out made the board relaxed. Now Bayern exposed the problem.
And you're saying they shouldn't console him.

Honestly, enough is enough.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
joviegghead:

Don't you get!

They brought weak managers. Yet Messi was covering all the cracks and problems. We knew we had problems, but Messi's brilliance match in, match out made the board relaxed. Now Bayern exposed the problem.

Don't mind Usbcable .

Because VAR gave him la liga on a platter and because he has Vinicus and Hazard.

Let us we how his Real Madrid will use Vinicus to ever smell the champions league again without that symbiotic partnership with an assistant GOAT like Ronaldo.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
joviegghead:

Don't you get!

Thank God someone is seeing the real picture. Messi has done everything he has to do for this club including fighting the board for their woeful decisions. The real worry is never yesterday's results or Messi but the Board
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Olamyyde:
May God punish me for defending and supporting semedo for the past 3 years. That is the worst performance I've ever seen seen from a barca player in the UCL in my life.

Even lord matheiu and andre gomes never played that bad
Every player must have a worst match. Yesterday was his.
But is it really his fault. We all know bayern wing play is superb while Alba and Semedo love running up. What was Setien's plan to support the fullbacks in an overloaded wing?

Nothing! I'm still trying wrap my head on why Roberto started that match.

Setien at one point played 4 attackers, leaving the midfield and defense vulnerable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
joviegghead:

Every player must have a worst match. Yesterday was his.
But is it really his fault. We all know bayern wing play is superb while Alba and Semedo love running up. What was Setien's plan to support the fullbacks in an overloaded wing?

Nothing! I'm still trying wrap my head on why Roberto started that match.

Setien at one point played 4 attackers, leaving the midfield and defense vulnerable.
Mehn that match showed that setien is way below barca level. It's like the board just searched for a coach who played tiki taka a lot just to appease the fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
usbcable:

Baba commot for here jor........Messi has paid his dues . He had a hand in over 65%of Barca goal in the last decade. What else do u want him to do?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
I don't think any Barca fan should be surprised by yesterday. It was only going to take a proper team to expose the cracks in this team and Bayern knew that and took full advantage of that

We went into this season with no plan whatsoever,no motivation, lackluster performances. It has always been from one woeful on field performance to fights off the pitch between Messi and Abidal,Bartomeu sponsoring media attacks against the players,the Neymar transfer saga that apparently split the squad into two etc. Players that have continuously under performed like Suarez starting our games,Griezmann played out of position,Messi bailing us out countless times and the steady attacks on Rakitic who has not even made the first team by the fans. It has been a free fall and we needed that reality check. If not,we would've carried on into next season like nothing happened just like we did last season

We need a total rebuild starting from the office of the president down to Setien. Bart is the centre of all this problems and needs to resign. Setien was never good enough and for once we need to go get an experienced coach like Koeman who will steady this ship. Players like Pique,Rakitic,Alba,Suarez etc have served us well and we need to move on from them. We can forgo La Liga and Copa del Rey for a couple of seasons in order to get our shits right on and off the field. We're a big mess right now and if care is not taken would be looking to go down like Ac Milan

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
usbcable:

You think you have arrived because you have Vinicus.

See how you got dumped out of UCL home and away by our wife Man City.

Let's see how you will ever smell the UCL again without Ronaldo.

You dumped Ronaldo and Juve snapped him up.
Today Ronaldo is the best thing that has happened to Juve and their next project is to build a team around him.
Juve are keen on building their team around man going to be 36 years old in February.
Let that sink in!
Don't be fooled by your VARliga. Real Madrid without Ronaldo are not special anymore.

The day we let Messi go at 33 is the day we become a very average team that will struggle to be a top team and challenge for la liga.

Griezman and Dembele are not at the level of the next line of superstars like Mbappe, De Bryune, Sterling and Neymar.

Look at the stats Messi posted in la liga this season!
Messi practically bossed the whole of la liga in terms of all the individual stats you can think of.

We let Messi go and a top top top European team will grab him and build a solid team around him for another 3 years.

You don't get it do you? The world will most likely not see any player like Messi and Ronaldo in another 50 years.

They must be pampered.

If you guys had only pampered Ronaldo perhaps with the solid team you have with a lot of fresh blood, both parites (Real and Ronaldo) won't be flopping separately today in the UCL.

They might even have won another UCL together.

Even at 33, I could only think of maybe 3 players with greater ability/value than Messi today.(and that's strictly because of their ages)

Neymar
Mbappe
De Bryune
Maybe Sterlin

Barca has got 2 options now;

1. Keep Messi and rebuild another fresh team around him for another 3 years. Replace the oldies like Suarez, Rakitic, Alba, Busquets and co with younger better faster players.

2. Let him go to another big European team which would definitely build a solid team around him and try to get the best out of him for another 3 years. Then manage Dembele and Griezman whom we DREAM are our next superstars after Ronaldnho and Messi.

Of course I know that there are a lot of us who would rather gamble with it and want Messi sold now; with the hope of rebuilding a new team.

But as we do that we would do well to remember A.C. Milan, Manchester United and Inter Milan who are still gasping 10 years later.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
You think you have arrived because you have Vinicus.

See how you got dumped out of UCL home and away by our wife Man City.

Let's see how you will ever smell the UCL again without Ronaldo.

You dumped Ronaldo and Juve snapped him up.
Today Ronaldo is the best thing that has happened to Juve and their next project is to build a team around him.
Juve are keen on building their team around man going to be 36 years old in February.
Let that sink in!
Don't be fooled by your VARliga. Real Madrid without Ronaldo are not special anymore.

The day we let Messi go at 33 is the day we become a very average team that will struggle to be a top team and challenge for la liga.

Griezman and Dembele are not at the level of the next line of superstars like Mbappe, De Bryune, Sterling and Neymar.

Look at the stats Messi posted in la liga this season!
Messi practically bossed the whole of la liga in terms of all the individual stats you can think of.

We let Messi go and a top top top European team will grab him and build a solid team around him for another 3 years.

You don't get it do you? The world will most likely not see any player like Messi and Ronaldo in another 50 years.

They must be pampered.

If you guys had only pampered Ronaldo perhaps with the solid team you have with a lot of fresh blood, both parites (Real and Ronaldo) won't be flopping separately today in the UCL.

They might even have won another UCL together.

Even at 33, I could only think of maybe 3 players with greater ability/value than Messi today.(and that's strictly because of their ages)

Neymar
Mbappe
De Bryune
Maybe Sterlin

Barca has 2 options now;

1. Keep Messi and rebuild another fresh team around him for another 3 years.Replace The oldies like Suarez,Rakitic,Alba,Busquets and co with younger better faster players.

2. Let him go to another big European team which would definitely build a solid team around him and try to get the best out of him for another 3 years. Then manage Dembele and Griezman whom we think are our next superstar after Ronaldnho and Messi.

If Of course I know that there are a lot of us who would rather gamble with it and want Messi sold now; with the hope of rebuilding a new team.

But as we do that we would do well to remember A.C. Milan, Manchester United and Inter Milan who are still gasping even after 10 years.

Messi has given us everything he has and has actually fought for that badge by being loyal in a football world where the likes of PSG/Man City will probably pay him double of what he currently earns. It's never easy fighting the hierarchy of the clubs like he has done. Ronaldo fell out with the powers that be at Madrid and he left while Messi has stayed put. I would love for him to lift that trophy once more so leaving would totally be the right thing for him as we can't ask for much from him again. He can't partake in the type of rebuild the club has to undergo as this mess we're in cannot be fixed in one season and this is not primarily an on pitch problem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adiwana:

Messi has given us everything he has and has actually fought for that badge by being loyal in a football world where the likes of PSG/Man City will probably pay him double of what he currently earns. It's never easy fighting the hierarchy of the clubs like he has done. Ronaldo fell out with the powers that be at Madrid and he left while Messi has stayed put. I would love for him to lift that trophy once more so leaving would totally be the right thing for him as we can't ask for much from him again. He can't partake in the type of rebuild the club has to undergo as this mess we're in cannot be fixed in one season and this is not primarily an on pitch problem.
lol

Surely the following must move on so we can rebuild;

Pique.
Busquets.
Alba.
Suarez.
Rakitic.
Roberto.
Dembele.
Vidal.
Then Messi.

Am I right?

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
BykeLaByke:
Just watched the highlights from last night's match,cause I'm a masochist like that.

A serious goal keeper saves at least 4goals out of that 8.

A serious goal keeper saves at least 8goals out of that 8. Then walk home with a clean sheet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
lol

Surely the following must move on so we can rebuild;

Pique.
Busquets.
Alba.
Suarez.
Rakitic.
Roberto.
Dembele.
Vidal.
Then Messi.

Am I right?

grin grin grin

Pretty much the whole club imo. Too much toxicity and for Xavi to decline coming back means we need to do a lot of clearing on and off the pitch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adiwana:

Pretty much the whole club imo. Too much toxicity and for Xavi to decline coming back means we need to do a lot of clearing on and off the pitch
That's the point.

It is practically impossible to sack everybody who needs to be sacked straight away.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
That's the point.

It is practically impossible to sack everybody who needs to be sacked straight away.

Those at the critical positions must leave asap. Elections needs to be conducted before the end of this year. Bart/Abidal needs to go. That will show everyone that we mean business. Then slowly ease the likes of Coutinho back into the squad and someone like Koemann/Poch who are good in man management can come in and take steady hold of this ship. Then next summer transfer will see us go into the market in full force and clear out what we currently have. La Liga and other cups can take a back seat at the moment.

My disappointment was that it took yesterday's humiliation to open our eyes but better late than ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
One thing I have noticed about you, Tesppidd, is that you are really intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adiwana:

My disappointment was that it took yesterday's humiliation to open our eyes but better late than ever.
Seriously..

It took too damn long.

This process should have begone since 2018.

It's a pity that Dembele who is the closest thing to being our the next superstar cannot stay fit for 10 games out of a season's 50.

In My Humble Opinion.

OUTS..
Rakitic
Roberto
Suarez
Dembele
Griezman
Umtiti
Vidal

BENCH

Alba
Busquets
Firpo

INS
Messi
Pique
Fati
Puig
De Jong
Lenglet
Semedo
Pjanic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
One thing I have noticed about you, Tesppidd, is that you are really intelligent.

grin

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adiwana:

Those at the critical positions must leave asap. Elections needs to be conducted before the end of this year. Bart/Abidal needs to go. That will show everyone that we mean business. Then slowly ease the likes of Coutinho back into the squad and someone like Koemann/Poch who are good in man management can come in and take steady hold of this ship. Then next summer transfer will see us go into the market in full force and clear out what we currently have. La Liga and other cups can take a back seat at the moment.

I think I prefer Koeman.

Poch has vowed before not to have anything to do with Barca.

Since we have options of Koeman and later Xavi, we can shun Poch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
pkasso:
Airmark, come see your brother grin Relaxed mind kor, shampooed mind ni.

Walahi legendary quote from airmark... famous last words
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vidal during the game: https://twitter.com/troll__footbal/status/1294672769045499905?s=21

I hope this is the last match this fuckstard has played

(1) (2) (3) ... (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brandon180(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.